The Top Ten Douches of 2008 at Sludge

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: The Top Ten Douches of 2008 at Sludge

Post by grishnak boss »

BlacknBlack wrote:Face facts, Abe is owning every one in this thread. It's just a shame most of you brown nosers choose not to admit that fact because you don't want to look bad amongst your fellow Abe bashers.

:lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

SmallBrainTightPants wrote:The band DID have a period of real productivity; we recorded an album with a good producer (who I introduced them to, I might add) and released a 3 song single off that album (guess who's idea?) which went Gold-and started to play better venues, bigger crowds etc. and STOP the chicken wing gigs. They started to see the the logic in playing a $250 opening slot for a National to 1,000 people over a $700 shit hole cover club that they had played a million times before, to the same 100 faces.

The it all went south, and they reverted to what they know-playing the "safe" gigs for a weekly pay cheque. Right at the time when they should have been choosing what gigs the played more carefully, they opted to continue over-exposing the band by playing the same half dozen clubs every month. This, coupled with signing a complete shit record deal, drove me to leaving; to a label that hasnt paid out publishing on an album that was released 7 months ago, by the way. If Im going to play music strictly for money, its going to be for decent $$$. The Joys have a great following, and we DID pull it up out of the chicken wing clubs for a time-but, it's my opinion they are ruining what they have by reverting to that. As stated, I hope they prove me wrong.
If everything was so rosy, why did they suddenly revert to playing safe gigs again - the alternative you were proposing apparently yielded better "results", right? There's something missing here, something you're avoiding.

Answer this.

Also, how can you say it was a period of great productivity when you only came up with an album and released 3 miserable songs?

What a "producer" :lol: Friend of yours, right?

SmallBrainTightPants wrote:As for me having an alternym and that making me a "liar"-Jesus, try and tell me YOU dont have any? lol Yeah, the spreadsclits thing was dumb; so what? It was all in good fun...that doesnt make me liar.
No, having an alternym makes you someone who can't be trusted. If you can't write whatever you think with your regular nym, what can we expect? That you'll suddenly come up with the truth? No.
SmallBrainTightPants wrote:The Joys (Popjoy) were a great cover band with an awesome following when I met them; they wanted to focus on going to the next level, and I agreed to join if they were willing to make those changes and work hard and write. And we did...for a while. But then people that work for them got more concerned about making their mortgage payments than long-term career choices. And all the momentum we had worked so hard on went south.
Why is that? because they weren't doing what you wanted?
SmallBrainTightPants wrote:Is it so hard for you to believe that a person 10 years older than them might have actually brought some experience to the table?
No - you even brought your own wardrobe :lol:
SmallBrainTightPants wrote:Think what you want. I know this whole thing was designed to get me to talk shit about them
In your imagination - we only want to know why they fired you.

SmallBrainTightPants wrote:Continue on with your arm-chair critisism of my life; it really shows that you havent got one of your own.

Im moving to L.A. tomorrow; not with any goal of "making it" but just to check out California. You guys have fun ganging up on people and trying to figure out their lives for them; maybe if you put more time into figuring out your own, you wouldnt be sad sacks wasting days away on a message board. Meanwhile, Im off to the sunshine.

See ya! :D

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
cormerdamus
Headlining Clubs

Post by cormerdamus »

Such hatred. I feel jelous, doesn't anyone hate me?
Remember Spacebot?
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

cormerdamus wrote:Such hatred. I feel jelous, doesn't anyone hate me?
Not I.

And I actually get a huge kick out of your sig pic, btw.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
cormerdamus
Headlining Clubs

Post by cormerdamus »

Calexxia wrote:
cormerdamus wrote:Such hatred. I feel jelous, doesn't anyone hate me?
Not I.

And I actually get a huge kick out of your sig pic, btw.
Danke!
Remember Spacebot?
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

Why?
The Dyslexic Slacker4Life
The Ayatollah Of Rock 'N Rolla

Post by The Dyslexic Slacker4Life »

Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote:
TVJ actually contributes around here. That is more than i can say about you.

Isn't it time for you to get drunk and make an ass out of yourself again?
What does she contribute besides posting her ugly mug in the post a pic thread making people vomit! Hell punk wouldn't even hit that after a 30 pack then again punk would bang a snake if he could. Now why don't you 2 fattys go fix yourself a sandwhich and calm that fatty rage of yours
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.

Long time no sludge DC. I am thrilled! you had enought time to remove your lips from iggys knob for a split sec to chime in. Now you listen to me shorty! there was no need to post my picture breaking TVJ heart reminding her not in a million! I MEAN MILLIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! years that she will never EEEEEEEEEEEEVER! have a shot! with a fine specimen like that sexy beast in the picture above.

Now Deathjerk you and I both know you probably never kissed a girl, in fact the closest thing to a girl you ever had was your e-relationship with StonerBong. I mean its no wonder why guys like you cant stand me. Im pounding chicks that you jerk off to in your dreams :lol:

Now I got more important things to do then whipping you around more then a horse at the kentucky derby. Like hitting the gym rocking some steel panther and doing my hair.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

You look like you smell of guacamole and sewage, you take pictures with baseball bats, you couldn't flame your way out of a gasoline drenched paper bag, you're a juggalo, and you're about as smart as a polar bear's balls given your spelling and grammar abilities.

I'll give you this though, you're entertaining.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Soul Glo!
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Cookiehead Jenkins!
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

deathcurse wrote:Image

You should probably stay away from Pepsi commercials.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

The Dyslexic Slacker4Life wrote:Long time no sludge DC. I am thrilled! you had enought time to remove your lips from iggys knob for a split sec to chime in. Now you listen to me shorty! there was no need to post my picture breaking TVJ heart reminding her not in a million! I MEAN MILLIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! years that she will never EEEEEEEEEEEEVER! have a shot! with a fine specimen like that sexy beast in the picture above.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If I saw you on the street, Juggalo Jagoff, I'd point and laugh at your Soul Glo ass, then find a different street, so as not to get all greasy by being in the same proximity as you. God, I feel slimy by even addressing you. :x Die in a grease fire.
Fuck sigs.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

The Dyslexic Slacker4Life wrote:Like hitting the gym rocking some steel panther and doing my hair.
Nothing gay about any of that.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

deathcurse wrote:Image
Dude looks like a Mexican soap opera star. Or one of the dudes on Sabado Gigante.

Rico Suave motherfucker.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

TheUnrealOne wrote:Don't try doing a Douchebag Of The Week. I got that shit trademarked.
Man, I've only read 2 of your 6 posts and both of them were like "Hai guise! I'm SikRik! Over here! Woo hoo! Hello???"

Punk wrote:You look like you smell of guacamole and sewage, you take pictures with baseball bats, you couldn't flame your way out of a gasoline drenched paper bag, you're a juggalo, and you're about as smart as a polar bear's balls given your spelling and grammar abilities.

I'll give you this though, you're entertaining.
Are you kidding me! This nigga can't be serious! Listen here Suck! What you don't know is that I am all that. I been told many and many times from women you wish you could be with, and on top of that I sweat and reek of total awesomeness that can't be denied. My face is a face people would pay to see!
You can continue being the king of Suck ill just continue being the king of kick ass!

TawnyVonJagger wrote:
The Dyslexic Slacker4Life wrote:Long time no sludge DC. I am thrilled! you had enought time to remove your lips from iggys knob for a split sec to chime in. Now you listen to me shorty! there was no need to post my picture breaking TVJ heart reminding her not in a million! I MEAN MILLIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! years that she will never EEEEEEEEEEEEVER! have a shot! with a fine specimen like that sexy beast in the picture above.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If I saw you on the street, Juggalo Jagoff, I'd point and laugh at your Soul Glo ass, then find a different street, so as not to get all greasy by being in the same proximity as you. God, I feel slimy by even addressing you. :x Die in a grease fire.

Boy you know you are a very self centered person. Just because you're the queen of ugly and all things that suck! don't mean you can talk to me like that, and if I saw you on the streets I would call the dog catcher to shoot you with a tranquilizer gun.
God I crack me up :lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

You crack me up too, SoulGlo4Life. Remember when you would post as Axl Rose's toilet? That was AMAZING.
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

The Dyslexic Slacker4Life wrote: My face is a face people would pay to see!
How much do you make at Barnum & Bailey's Circus? More than the Yak Woman I hope.

muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

The Dyslexic Slacker4Life wrote:
TawnyVonJagger wrote:

Boy you know you are a very self centered person. Just because you're the queen of ugly and all things that suck! don't mean you can talk to me like that, and if I saw you on the streets I would call the dog catcher to shoot you with a tranquilizer gun.
God I crack me up :lol:

I think I'd rather be me than a goddamn slimy Juggalo Jagoff. If someone put an Oreo on your head it would come out deep fried. I bet you don't have any shirts that aren't stained, O Soul Glo Mi Oh!
Good day sir. I SAID GOOD DAY!
Fuck sigs.
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

LeatherSnake wrote:
Bourbon Cowboy wrote:
The Dyslexic Slacker4Life wrote: My face is a face people would pay to see!
How much do you make at Barnum & Bailey's Circus? More than the Yak Woman I hope.

This cat is so ugly, when he was born, the Doctor slapped his Mama instead of him!
This joke is so old, the swnw slapped Tim Miller's mom for the novelty of it.
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

LeatherSnake wrote:Touche!

Except in the Mummy's day, they didnt have Doctors-the women just squatted and popped it off...then chewed off the umbillical cord.
Tim was born in 19th century London?

I was a little saused up leaving Ruby Tuesdays one night and someone painted that crap on my face I swear and I don't know who. Its a big conspiracy theory me and my friends been trying to figure out that night! This shit here is bigger then roswell incident, even! bigger! then the kennedy assasination! I will get to the bottom of it and when I find out who I'll give them the trashing of their lives!

Good thing it probably wasn't nobody from here because you punks know im bad, im the baddest mother fawker here on sludge. You see my hair and outfit, it just screams I kick ass!
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

Nice shade of lipstick, Menudo.

You're pathetic.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

tweet75 for creating such mind boggling topics as:

"why didnt kiss play rock bottom and firehouse in alive set?
I found it odd when i saw the set list from night one at cobo hall and KISS didnt play Rock bottom or Firehouse in the Alive recreation why do you think they did this?"

Can we change the date to 2009 so we can update properly?
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote:The Nominees are:

Thebottomline
Slacker
TooFarGone
Rav_Sputnuk
The_Mummy
Heenan Snuka
panteraman319
check123check
Chowderheadcheerleader
Chunga'srevenge
Angry Jew
Jake Yonkle
Lickety Split
manofmetal
IggyPopWillEatItself
Hungwell
deathbytelevision
INDAMIDADA
Mr.Yellow Disipline
punk
jack burton
Doogie
chickenona
Buttnoid
Ghey_Man
scaryhead
Stop_I'mAlreadyDead
dong dokken
Blind Lemon Pledge
cookie
smoke
silent eyes
cultofmanson
AlleyRulez
Ozzyrulz777
Pill
CSHB
SatanHimself
Ace
saracapri
deathcurse
The Purple Idiot
landshark2000
kockstar

Pick your top ten and let them rip.

If you think i missed some go ahead and add yours and anyone that just adds 'me' to be cute can go swallow a razorblade. Thanks in advance.
hey, I made the list. :lol:
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Alley he even included himself in the middle of the list but I made the top of the list. :D