TheMentalSped Daily Quote Calendar Is Here!!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

December 21, 2005
Wednesday

tmc wrote:Posted: Dec 20, 2005 04:57 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a wisdom tooth removed last spring and they put me completely under for the procedure. It didnt hurt bad afterwards but I was REALLY messed up from being put under. I was crying and felt scared when I woke up. The nurse told my friend that it happens sometimes, especially when someone is on the types of medications I take.

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Quit being such a fag and taking the blame for TMC putting her personal info out there once again in the name of ACCUMULATED KNOWLEDGE.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

December 22, 2005
Thursday

StevieVanDarrell wrote: Anyone who doesn't wish to deal with your psychotic fucking rants must want to nail you to a cross and sodomize you with a concrete dildo in that sick, twisted wasteland that is your head. And they let you teach our children...

I bet they all know to stomp 4 times when you ask them "what is 2+2?"
tmc wrote:And how many times do I have to tell you people that I am not teaching?
StevieVanDarrell wrote:And we know damn well you aren't teaching. You have to know something to teach something. You just stand in a room and emit hot gas for a few hours. Then you come here and do the same.

Special Bonus Quote!
tmc wrote:I never posted that I have fucked my students, but alternyms love to state that as fact, often connecting it with my being fired (which ALSO never happened.)
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Hungwell wrote: December 22, 2005
Thursday

StevieVanDarrell wrote: Anyone who doesn't wish to deal with your psychotic fucking rants must want to nail you to a cross and sodomize you with a concrete dildo in that sick, twisted wasteland that is your head. And they let you teach our children...

I bet they all know to stomp 4 times when you ask them "what is 2+2?"
tmc wrote:And how many times do I have to tell you people that I am not teaching?
StevieVanDarrell wrote:And we know damn well you aren't teaching. You have to know something to teach something. You just stand in a room and emit hot gas for a few hours. Then you come here and do the same.

Special Bonus Quote!
tmc wrote:I never posted that I have fucked my students, but alternyms love to state that as fact, often connecting it with my being fired (which ALSO never happened.)
That must be a bitch of a case for the Judge.
Kiddy fiddling vs Beastiality.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAAA!

Question: What are the odds that posting tmc's own words could ever possibly piss of someone other than her to the degree that they would resort to posting something that horrifically inane?

Answer: 7.256 trillion to 1

Anyone need any more reason to believe?

BachRock
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by BachRock »

Hungwell wrote:
I put that list together myself by simply perusing 3 out of the multiple threads where she has been openly wiping every posters colon with her face for the past month.
Obsess much?
"Chinese Democracy single handedly fucked the music business"-
bobby_trendy.

"Slayer was afraid of Stryper."-NeverSurrender
The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

BachRock wrote: Obsess much?

Allow me to re-direct this to the proper recipient:
DrToucan wrote:June 6, 2048
Friday

Yes, folks, it's me, your ole Grampa Hungy, and yes, I am still in love with TMC, yes, she is still the only reason I am alive, the only reason I post on metalsludge, and yes, I still obsess over her, and even though I am now serving life in San Quentin for this, the warden allows me 15 minutes every morning to go online......damn that TMC.... she still won't have me, and I have something important to say here.... I STILL SAY DRTOUCAN IS HER BY GUM!!!!!! :cry:

Grampa Hungy

ps:....also allow me to be the umpteenth person to inform you that you are a complete and utter fucking bimbo idiot.
BachRock
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by BachRock »

DrToucan wrote:Jesus AirSupplyJocking Christ - Why don't all of you just put on "Lady" and make out?>>>>>>>>>

Pucker up ladies and gentemen. This one goes out to everyone. PPPPWWWWWWAAAAAAAA!

Lady, when you're with me I'm smiling
Give me, whoa-oh, all your love
Your hands build me up when I'm sinking
Touch me and my troubles all fade

Lady, from the moment I saw you
Standing, whoa-oh, all alone
You gave all the love that I needed
So shy, like a child who had grown

{Refrain}
You're my lady of the morning
Love shines in your eyes
Sparkling, clear and lovely
You're my lady

Lady, turn me on when I'm lonely
Show me, whoa-oh, all your charms
Evenings, when you lay down beside me
Take me gently into your arms

{Refrain twice}

{Kiss twice more}

{Thank you}

{AC}

DRTOUCAN=TMC
"Chinese Democracy single handedly fucked the music business"-
bobby_trendy.

"Slayer was afraid of Stryper."-NeverSurrender
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

December 23, 2005
Friday

Hungwell note: The following is what we have all been waiting for. A poster ( ESSERES) without a bone to pick, reiterating the feelings of 96.9% of the board. All the while resisting the incredible urge to slide in even something as innocuous as "I am of the opinion that tmc is destined to share a studio apartment with no less than 18 cats." But is even this approach remotely effective? Of course not.

Alas, tmc's tard power makes short work of the calm and sensible ESSERES. Enjoy.

tmc wrote:The problem isnt even the bored, mentally/physically flabby losers who make sport of lies, drama and trying to ruin the reputations of other people and destroy any respect or dignity they ever had. No, the PROBLEM is that this is allowed to continue with impunity.
ESSERES wrote:I don't know you from a hole in the wall but it seems to me you're saying as though others here have taken away your dignity. How's that possible? I mean, it's a message board on the internet and for all intents and purposes, is anonymous. If anyone posts their picture or information online (anywhere), then they run the risk of getting slammed & robbed. That's the way it is. But if you allow it to get to you, then it's not them who's taking away your dignity or power, it's you who is submitting to it. The only person that can deny you dignity and respect is yourself. If you have those attributes, then you could care less what anyone else, anywhere, has to say.
tmc wrote:There is nothing in the user agreement that says "You can not criticize this board, its owner, its moderator, or any of the content of this site"
ESSERES wrote:That would fall under the general slander comments. Everything you stated as once upon a time rules may have been but if they're not enforced, out the window they go. And so it is.
tmc wrote:when I asked her to state her opinion of the abuse to which I have been subjected she stated that she "does not care" numerous times- and I still have all the PMs to prove it.
ESSERES wrote:"I don't care" IS her opinion. When you hear the same shit over and over, you become numb and indifferent to it. Just based on the posts I've read of yours, you're a hardcore complainer.
tmc wrote:People wonder why so many of us have left and post on a private board?
ESSERES wrote:But you haven't left. If you're so abused and put off by this site, why do you continue to come backj? Especially since all the good ppl have left. In the interest of your own happiness and peace of mind, maybe you should follow their lead. That's not meant as an insult but if you're so miserable here, why stay?
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

Pot Kettle Black.

DrToucan wrote:
Hungwell wrote: December 23, 2005
Friday
>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hungy, because you put some cute little animals in todays harrasment,,

I am going to give you 2 pathetic internet stalkers out of 5 today.

Are you talking time off for the holidays? Heck, even losers with nothing better to do that stalk woman online need some cookies and milk, darnit.

AC
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

I fucking swear...the more times I see this dumbass say 'Hungy' it brings me closer and closer to gouging out my eyes with a white hot sword. Fuckin retard.

--Grandpa Punky
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

December 24, 2005
Saturday

tmc wrote:You reading this Mystery Mod? FUCKING DO IT ALREADY.
EliseThePiece wrote:You are really uptight sweetie and I (because I am perfect and amazing) know that you just need a long good fuck to get you set right. In fact, I got the perfect steed for you!

dont mind the beer. he is just getting prepared.

Special Bonus Pic!
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
Succubyss
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Succubyss »

Does the froot-loop Dr not know that the whole "I have something important to say here" quote is from TMC herself?

Everytime he re-quotes it and puts it in yellow, he joins the mockery of TMC.

That's some serious passive-aggressive behavior there. Or just some love-struck confusion maybe? Add him to the list of TMC stalkers, POST HASTE!

S (PAY ATTENTION!)
"I always knew that deathcurse's downfall on sludge, when it came, would be a a huge ridiculous spectacle and I have not been disappointed.."
chickenona - 12/21/11
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

I believe Hungwell has himself a stalker.
The_Retarded®™
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by The_Retarded®™ »

You know, Hungy is getting DAMN lazy the past few days, with these late daily quotes, I mean, come on people, it's already mid afternoon, and NOTHING
Hungwell wrote: December 24, 2005
Saturday

tmc wrote:You reading this Mystery Mod? FUCKING DO IT ALREADY.
EliseThePiece wrote:You are really uptight sweetie and I (because I am perfect and amazing) know that you just need a long good fuck to get you set right. In fact, I got the perfect steed for you!

dont mind the beer. he is just getting prepared.

Special Bonus Pic!
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
nOW mE kNOW fOR a fACT tHAT sPERM hAS cRACK iN iT.

sT00PID p00PYhEAD.
"I might as well fade into bolivian" - Mike Tyson

Queen Bee

Seriously, does it hurt to be that fucking stupid?
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

Succubyss wrote:That's some serious passive-aggressive behavior there.
I ain't got shit to do with it... :)
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My sediments exactly. :roll: :lol:
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

DrToucan wrote:
SanityClause wrote:I believe Hungwell has himself a stalker.
You know, Hungy is getting DAMN lazy the past few days, with these late daily quotes, I mean, come on people, it's already mid afternoon, and NOTHING.

I give todays quote if he can indeed get his work ethic going, an automatic "0 pathetic internet stalkers of women online out of 5" . So sorry my dear sweet obsessed Hungy.

And he was showing so much promise yesterday with the cute animals and all!!!!!!

AC
See what I mean.
metalpowerman5000
Chubby Chaser
Location: chasing chubby sludge bitches the fuck away from my cock

Post by metalpowerman5000 »

SanityClause wrote:
Hmmm I like the "Get a life touch". Shouldn't it be her getting a life instead of writing epic posts of biblical preportion.
:lol:
"Can I insure my dick?"-David Lee Roth
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

December 25, 2005
Sunday
Christmas

stretchdongstrong wrote: All day I have been chuckling to myself and I have TMC to thank for it.

I keep picturing the moment that TMC settled on "Dr. Toucan" as her alternym. "I will show them. I will fool them all! I shall become... DOCTOR TOUCAN!!!" It is just so random, gay and pathetic. Kind of like TMC.

The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

DrToucan wrote: So sorry my dear sweet obsessed Hungy.
There's positively no way a chick would have written that.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

December 26, 2005
Monday

DrTmc wrote:I may be a narcissistic fry cook, but at least I ain't you.
Hungwell wrote:I'm sorry, I cannot find a single example of anyone calling DrTmc narcissistic.

But we all know who has been called that several hundred times, don't we?
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

Anyone who says "Hungy-Os"either needs serious help or takes it in the ass on a regular basis. Maybe both.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Punk wrote:Anyone who says "Hungy-Os"either needs serious help or takes it in the ass on a regular basis. Maybe both.
I dunno, Punk. Something tells me this fool requires NO help taking it in the ass.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

DrToucan wrote:....come on Uncle Chicky.......

That's the first time anybody's ever called me "Uncle".

What are your feelings on shoes, Toucan?
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

You're really bad at this.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

SikRik6669 wrote:I am getting pretty convinced that Toucan is TMC.
meltdown
He/she certainly does seem to be falling apart.
Queen Bee

This thread is 10 times funnier than that, and we really don't give a fuck about Fifi LaRue or anyone else on that thread. If we did, we'd have already posted on it.

Quit spamming every fucking thread on the board with a link to it, and spend more time learning how to spell your own screen name, fuckwit.

God damn, you're a fucking idiot.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

December 27, 2005
Tuesday

SikRik6669 wrote:TMC pm'd me and told me to never ask for an add on myspace from her

Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

December 28, 2005
Wednesday

CSHB wrote: Hold up.

So let me get this straight -- TMC and Dr Youcan Fit A Bus In My Ass have been PMing people trying to assemble some kind of gimp army to get back at the big meanie heads who have been flaming them?

LMMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doogie wrote: