RockNRev - Fresh & Attractive

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Re: RockNRev - Fresh & Attractive

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

MitziDupree wrote:I want to be your third cousin, once removed. Whatever the hell that means. But it sounds less incestuous.
Will our kids have flipper hands? And better yet, can I knock you up, ditch you, and have Mr. Dupree raise the kid?

Cuz' that would be really convenient for me.

Check into it, willya?
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

Back off my woman. She doesn't know it yet, but she's the queen of my ding dong.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

My favorite Rev related quote was when enter your username compared him to Moggio in one of the Zappa threads. I nearly dropped a load after the last line.

enter your username wrote:Now he's been owned into submission but he still can't shut up and is burying himself deeper. Watch him come back and post ten times in a row and respond to every word typed about him. He definitely has RockNRev syndrome. Probably thinks Lizards are running shit too.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
The_Alternym™
Opening for Slaughter

Post by The_Alternym™ »

Welcome back, RevTard.

Are you Bauer Jack?
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

The_Alternym™ wrote:Welcome back, RevTard.

Are you Bauer Jack?
Merry Christmas, Bitch. 8)
The_Alternym™
Opening for Slaughter

Post by The_Alternym™ »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
The_Alternym™ wrote:Welcome back, RevTard.

Are you Bauer Jack?
Merry Christmas, Bitch. 8)
Merry Christmas to you as well, RevTard.

I don't know about your shack, but we're having Atlantic lobster and porter house steak up in this mansion for Xmas. And no, I'm not kidding.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Sweet! You know I'm a fan of the ol' Steak and lobster.

We're not starting in the shack tonight. We're starting up in the mansion, just like you! Eating like we're in the shack though 'cuz we feel like relaxing, not slaving over the stove. Got a pork roast, a bunch of fingerfood like jalepeno poppers and the likes and lots of booze. Got some peeps coming over.
We will light the fireplace in the shack though and open the bar down there too.

Here's the shack if you care you see. It's actually called Jak's Road Shack. It's where my band and biker buddies meet.

We'll be throwing our annual New Year's Eve party down there. You should come! :wink:
http://www.facebook.com/events/179873535437122/

Do enjoy your meal, your home, your family, friends and this holiday weekend.
The_Alternym™
Opening for Slaughter

Post by The_Alternym™ »

I'd only be interested if this was some kind of pre-owning party... obviously.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

I think it's totally awesome that he named his new band after us.

Sludge rules.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
The_Alternym™
Opening for Slaughter

Post by The_Alternym™ »

"Hatas Left Me With A Gaping Anus"? That band name should bring 'em in...
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Standing room only, baby.

You should get your NYE ticket today. He sent out 288 invites and already has confirmation from FIVE people outside of himself and immediate family. This thing's gonna be off the hizzy.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
The_Alternym™
Opening for Slaughter

Post by The_Alternym™ »

If only Lovin Krap could reunite. I grew up on them.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

I'll never forget that time you got in so much trouble from your Driver's Ed teacher for cranking LnK when you were supposed to be parallel parking. Good times.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

So umm... Is this you guy's best material these days?
Wicked good!
No really!
You're killin' 'em!
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

MitziDupree wrote:Standing room only, baby.

You should get your NYE ticket today. He sent out 288 invites and already has confirmation from FIVE people outside of himself and immediate family. This thing's gonna be off the hizzy.
LOL. Not all of us are no-life-havin', ass-smellin' shut-ins. My local friends get personal invites and they will be in attendence as usual. Hence the reason the comments on that event page are coming from Sweden, Canada, Hollywood, Texas, etc.

This is a house party and as with all of my parties, it will be a great time. I am sure you can throw a house party of much greater caliber than I can though and I hope you and your friends have a ball. Happy new year. I hope you resolve to be an even bigger douche in 2012! :wink:
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Grendel wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:My local friends get personal invites and they will be in attendence as usual. Hence the reason the comments on that event page are coming from Sweden, Canada, Hollywood, Texas, etc.
LOL at people from Sweden coming to your house party.
LOL at the dink that didn't read the comments before piping up and making a dumbass out of himself again. :lol: That was your first attempt at me since my return too. You blew it dude. Y'all have lost your touch. Guess when you aren't hanging on Deathcurse's red-haired nuts or hanging out under the giant, all-encompassing shadow of GreasyStonerBrowningTeeth you really just ain't got it. Poor saps. You must feel so lost. :lol:

Look at the bright side... At least you've got ME!!!!!

Happy New Year!
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:

LOL. Not all of us are no-life-havin', ass-smellin' shut-ins. My local friends get personal invites and they will be in attendence as usual. Hence the reason the comments on that event page are coming from Sweden, Canada, Hollywood, Texas, etc.

This is a house party and as with all of my parties, it will be a great time. I am sure you can throw a house party of much greater caliber than I can though and I hope you and your friends have a ball. Happy new year. I hope you resolve to be an even bigger douche in 2012! :wink:
Aw man, I'm going to be halfway across the country on NYE! :x Not that I would expect you to extend an invitation to a complete stranger on the Internet, of course, much less a personal invitation. You should post pictures on here of the festivities though, like on Metromix, with everyone elbow to elbow dancing and having an awesome time. I won't get that jealous!

sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

Haverhill, MA
I'm about 20 minutes away.
No invite. :cry:
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Facedown wrote:Haverhill, MA
I'm about 20 minutes away.
No invite. :cry:
Bring it on. You just have to know someone. Who do you know? If you would like to know someone, you have to be known. My friends are bringing friends that I do not know and that is cool, but I trust my friends not to bring dinks.

So ya, if you are local and got nothing to do on NYE, be a real person and introduce yourself and come party... Long as you ain't a dink... and if you are, at least let me make sure to focus a video camera on you before you start. :wink:

That goes for all sludgers I already know and any that become real people, not just Sludge usernames.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Endless Yodel wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:

Aw man, I'm going to be halfway across the country on NYE! :x Not that I would expect you to extend an invitation to a complete stranger on the Internet, of course, much less a personal invitation. You should post pictures on here of the festivities though, like on Metromix, with everyone elbow to elbow dancing and having an awesome time. I won't get that jealous!

We'll probably stream some of it live... At least the band and a little whatnot here and there. Don't want people to not be able to party appropriately for fear of cameras so it will be a controlled situation. Hopefully nobody is stuck home with nothing better to do than tune in to my silly house party, but we're attention whores and will stream it. Hell, I'm streaming the back of my head right now! Check it out!
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/koolest-kids-in-skool
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

In my neck of the woods, house party is code for "our band sucks so hard that no rooms will book us."
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

MitziDupree wrote:In my neck of the woods, house party is code for "our band sucks so hard that no rooms will book us."
No, it's code for house party and we played Mal's 2 weeks ago.
http://www.malslounge.com/

Next!
Who else wants to self pwn? Keep the line movin', people.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

Holy fucking shit. You played Mal's? No fucking WAY, dude! Congrats!!!!

MALS LOUNGE IS LOCATED ON THE 3RD FLOOR OF GEORGES RESTAURANT- MALS HAS LIVE MUSIC EVERY THUR, FRI & SAT PM ROOM OPENS AT 8PM - GREAT ROOM FOR PRIVATE FUNCTIONS ALSO-CALL 978-374-5150 FOR UPCOMING DEEJAYS AND BANDS!

...and has the capacity of, literally, tens. Congrats on pwning us once again!

Last edited by Son_of_Sam_I_Am on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:...and has the capacity of, literally, tens. Again, congrats on pwning us once again!

LMGDMDAO! But bless his heart. He falls for the bait every fucking time.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:Holy fucking shit. You played Mal's? No fucking WAY, dude! Congrats!!!!

MALS LOUNGE IS LOCATED ON THE 3RD FLOOR OF GEORGES RESTAURANT- MALS HAS LIVE MUSIC EVERY THUR, FRI & SAT PM ROOM OPENS AT 8PM - GREAT ROOM FOR PRIVATE FUNCTIONS ALSO-CALL 978-374-5150 FOR UPCOMING DEEJAYS AND BANDS!

...and has the capacity of, literally, tens. Congrats on pwning us once again!

3RD FLOOR?? What a shitty load in that had to be..
The_Alternym™
Opening for Slaughter

Post by The_Alternym™ »

Couches... what a RockNBoring venue.

Nice sound board. lolz
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Mal's is gorgeous, as is the whole building (George's). It has an elevator and load-in was easy. The room is four times the size of what you see in that shot (unless of course you and the other stupid people figure there's not even a bar at Mal's lounge. LOL) and yes, the board is small. The system in my rehearsal space blows it away.

Now before you monkeys go running off throwing yer poop and making all those silly monkey sounds, keep in mind that I am aware of the fact that I have a shitty little cover band that plays small local gigs for fun. We are all over 40 years old. We meet only once a week for practice. We have no plans to make a cent and when we meet we like to smoke and drink a lot and practice a little.

...And it's still probably better than YOUR band. :wink:

Go check it out, my loyal monkeys. Got audio recordings posted (recorded with a hang-held digital recorder) and we have video of our Halloween party that also took place in our jam space. Plenty of monkey poo targets! Even got some audition videos up from when we were looking for a singer. Kinda funny.

http://www.koolestkids.com
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Endless Yodel wrote:You should post pictures on here of the festivities though, like on Metromix, with everyone elbow to elbow dancing and having an awesome time. I won't get that jealous!

Like this?

...'Cuz if not, there's always the video.
http://youtu.be/SwMIqU57juI
8)
The_Alternym™
Opening for Slaughter

Post by The_Alternym™ »

:lol:
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

<---- Owned
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.