The Hungwell Heritage PWN3GE Institute!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

THE MODS IN THE MOB! OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

i gotta check the hatas board more often...some very entertaining shit going on here!! :lol:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:zOMG. This is truly the message board equivalent of prison rape.

Rev - seriously...you can stop posting now. We're not even reading your posts anymore. Go shoplift some mac and cheese and have yourself a nice lunch. We'll continue to amuse ourselves dragging your useless name through the mud.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

I wrote:BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

How fuckin' great is it that he justifies the band never getting paid a plug nickle with the fact that the club only pays the bands that can "draw people to the club".

So even after playin' the dump 15 times, they STILL didn't draw flies!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!!

"Here's yer two DOMESTIC DRAFT drink tickets, dick...now DANCE!"

Rev-Tard spinning harder than plates at a Chinese Circus wrote: I think the dictionary can help you with the definition of "packed" and "overcrowded."
packed /pækt/ [pakt]
–adjective 1. Filled to capacity. :lol: "Rev-Tards garage is packed with tapes of shows that he either payed to play or was paid nothing to play." :lol:

o·ver·crowd (ō'vər-kroud') Pronunciation Key
v. o·ver·crowd·ed, o·ver·crowd·ing, o·ver·crowds

v. tr.
To cause to be excessively crowded: :lol: "By Rev's own admission, his band has never been in ANY way responsible for this happening at The Station". :lol:
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

The very first example of PRE-OWN3GE belongs to ralphy boy.

Congrats.

ralphwiggumsdealer wrote:Keep up the good work everybody.

It looks like the master scheme to keep the Rev distracted and away from the War Board is starting to come to fruition.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Revtard wrote:And if you think I jumped up on someone else's stage to take that picture, well... I can only think of one reason why anyone would say such a thing. Don't make me say it again.

Lizzie wrote:I was on a stage in the 3rd grade for a spelling bee. That don't mean I can spell.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Revtard wrote:And the crowd looks like they hate us, huh?

JDV wrote:Actually they all look to be laughing. If I didn't know better I would say they just finished reading this thread.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Revtard wrote:Y'all got me putting together quite the Station nightclub fire media site here on putfile.com. Damn!
Revtard wrote:Now that you idiots drudged this tragedy up, and dragged it through the mud, and stayed up all night long snipping clips, you aren't going to be able to blame me.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Before I posted this pic in reference to revtard

the total number of times he said "home skooled/schooled": 0

After that pic, total number of times he said it: 26,412

I apologize.
TheScootinator
Music Fan

Post by TheScootinator »

Hungwell wrote:
BogusInfo wrote:
Sweet!! LOLOLOLOL
Preferring the company of dogs to most humans since 1969.
NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

Post by NickoLeeBenante »

PrePwnedRev wrote:Alternyms are for pussies who would rather not have their real nyms tainted by total ownage.

Alternyms are for pussies who need to fabricate more support for their cause and members for their "gang."

Alternyms are for pussies who avoid, duck and dodge things like this...
What'sGoingOn wrote:KEVIN FINNERTY = TMC
I knew she wouldnt be able to stay out of it.
DejaVuDoo wrote:WAS BAUER JACK YOUR ALTERNYM?

WHY DID YOU ARGUE WITH YOURSELF UNDER THE ALTERNYM BAUER JACK?
Anthrax442 wrote:Yeah, I'll take that under advisement, Mr. 88-Post-Alternym.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Hungwell wrote:The very first example of PRE-OWN3GE belongs to ralphy boy.

Congrats.

ralphwiggumsdealer wrote:Keep up the good work everybody.

It looks like the master scheme to keep the Rev distracted and away from the War Board is starting to come to fruition.
Fuck me! I missed that one! That's just plain fantastic!
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Hungwell wrote:
RockNameDropper wrote:Whisky A Go-Go, you putz, and we played there, headlined there and sold it out numerous times too. What does that have to do with anything? Zepp, The Doors, etc played the same small room
!@#$ wrote:How does a band that can't even make a pay check at a small, local club manage to headline and sell out Whiskey A Go-Go??
It's just more Rev-Speak.

The Whisky is a pay-to-play venue. Therefore, it is officially 'Sold-Out' every night of the year.

The bands on the bill have purchased every available ticket to the show beforehand. At that point it is up to the bands to sell multiple tix to their mother and boyfriend in a vain and comical effort to recoup their loss.

A good friend of mine used to book the place. I have witnessed the tragic comedy firsthand on several occasions. I'll walk you through it.

1. A skullet dreams of playing the same venue that tens of thousands of horrible acts and two dozen greats have played before him.

2. Skullet walks across the street into a beautiful building and office
and sits before my friend whose last job was telemarketing toner and ribbons.

3. Skullet hands over tape of tone-deaf gems to my friend and he pushes 'play'.

4. My friend leans back in chair, hand on chin and bobs head intently while thinking "fuck, I need to do laundry soon".

5. My friend says, "That is GOOD!" He then invites Skullet to blow smoke up his ass. Skullet is too happy to oblige, "We were the biggest band in Blowfish Idaho, we sold out The Cum-Mop 10 times!"

6. My friend says, "I can see why! Look, I think you guys are strong (ie, stupid) enough to headline! Because of a last minute cancellation ( yet another band who lost their money and/or gear deposit) I have a coveted Thursday slot open! You guys should make around 1,200 dollars! Skullet says, 'GREAT!'

7. My friend says, "Ok, all you need to do is buy 200 tickets at 6 bucks a piece and you're all set!" Skullet says, "uh....no hablo english...."

8. "Look, did you guys sell-out The Cum-Mop or Not!?!" 'er...yeah..'
Ok, don't sweat it. "I can get you a Tuesday slot." '..tuesday..?'
"Yeah everyone knows Tuesday is A&R night in LA. '..it is..?' "Of course. They don't come out on weekends when it's packed!"

9. "All right, that'll be 700". 'er....ok....'

10. Skullet leaves in a non-refundable daze. My friend throws their tape in the garbage and breaks out bottle of Patron.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Revtard wrote:I said we ALWAYS asked, ever since we got kicked out of the Livingroom for not asking. Catch up. Pay attention, schoolchild.
Aqua wrote:So who did you ask? If you say "we always asked" who did you ask? If you personally didn't ask and never dealt with the brothrers then that would be hearsay on your part.
DejaVu wrote:He never asked anyone anything. He can't even remember if he was asked, or who asked him. He made the whole thing up to get his name in the press.
Hungwell wrote:I love how "No. QUITE the opposite." effectively becomes "sometimes when we were shleppin' our own shit we would say 'boo' to a busboy or stage tech. Not about business of course, 'cause they refused to pay us shit which is the artistic equivelant of stating, 'the confused individuals caught in a decade long retarded tractor beam who find there way to a Warrant show don't give a sloppy test-fart if we play or not'".

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Revtard wrote:You're acting now like it's some kind of cool car that there's no way I would possibly own.
JDV wrote:I thought you could spot sarcasm like it was a nickel on the floor near the back of a Lovin' Kry show. I guess not.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

2T wrote:When I go to sit out in the sun, I always bring my laptop with me to make sure I can keep looking like a tool on Metal Sludge while relaxing. /// I'd rather he just have someone else post a picture of him throwing his computer away.
Lizzie wrote:eh. We'd never be able to tell it was his computer cuz he'd just throw a towel over it and yell "TA DA!" for about 6 more pages.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Fuck The Factory wrote:How much does a band have to pay to play the Whiskey?
Hungwell wrote:It depends upon three things.

1. Day of the week.

2. Time slot.

3. How stupid they believe you to be, ie, if your forehead resembles AREA 51's runway, it will cost you quite a bit more.

Don't lose sight of the draw that this venue has over the common skullet. To be part of something so exclusive that to date only 85,000 other bands have experienced is priceless. What is it worth to you to know that there are but a scant 360,000 other people who have plugged in at the same stage?

To put it into proper perspective, it would take only 18 Madison Square Gardens filled to capacity to hold the sacred few that have played there.

Think about it.

BTW, for 50 bucks you can pay the marquee spinner to write any band name you want for a photo-op. You only have seven chances a week to take advantage of this.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Revtard wrote:Ooh... I see it was another rough, lonely Friday night for y'all, huh?
I'm sorry. That's a bummer.

I had a good night though... Intimate steak and lobster dinner with friends followed by some drinks and socializing. Want pictures?
Fuck You wrote:We already got the pics Rev. Looks like you had a blast.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

CSHB wrote:LMFAO @ "steak and lobster".

So let me get this straight - now in addition to his shitty music, pay to play gigs, metal attitude, and neighbor's car, we're supposed to be jealous of what he eats ?

HAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah okay, Rev.
Aqua wrote:Were your friends under a tarp too?
Hungwell wrote:He paid for the steak, the lobster was free.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Revtard wrote:So, if you aren't the kind of person who always needs everyone to love you, you can tap into the hate just as easily and keep everyone's attention focused just as sharply on you. It works great and I practice the art here at Metal Sludge all the time. Really it's what I do here.

60 pages later....

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!"
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Fuck The Factory wrote:Since I'm curious about narcissistic personality disorders, I did wade through that long, repetitive, self-indulgent post.

Basically he was trying to explain that even though his band was a total failure and it wound up costing him money since they had to pay to play and never made a cent, the band was a big success because he got to be the center of attention and that is the only thing that matters to him.

Then he said that since he is getting all this attention, he is winning even though the attention is negative and he's been exposed as a delusional bullshit artist.
DejaVu wrote:What did you guys do tonight? I headlined The Whiskey and had a nice steak and lobster dinner. Unlike some people, I have pictures to prove it.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Lizzie wrote:Hungwell you really need to get laid.

'ppreciate the offer...excuse me.....'ppreciate the offer sweetheart but I'm booked through March.

Try www.eharmony.com . Tell 'em you're part of The_Mob for a free compatibility test.

Good luck!

*smooches*
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Revtard wrote:every word, thought and action in it will be dedicated to me
\m/ wrote: And all those words, thoughts, and actions are of people who think you're a joke. Only on Sludge would you see someone going "Alright! Everyone's laughing at me and thinks I'm a complete idiot! I WIN!"
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

CSHB wrote:You are a pitiful drowning excuse for a man.

If you weren't so funny looking, I might feel bad for laughing.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Revtard wrote:I'll bet I did more and made more in the last 9 minutes than y'all did all day.
DejaVu wrote:Wow Rev, you replaced a motherboard. I'm sure you must get paid a fortune for doing such demanding work.

That's slightly harder than setting your alarm clock but not quite as hard as changing a bicycle tire.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Sam wrote:LOVE the Kmart watch! Does it keep time?
Revtard wrote:It's a sports watch and it keeps time, does laps and is also a heart rate monitor.
Sam wrote:Holy shit! That must have cost you at LEAST $10!
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

CSHB wrote:LMFAO @ Rev taking down the pictures he posted because he's "bored.". Iif by "bored" he means "tired of getting Photoshopped like a prison bitch", then yeah, I reckon he's bored as fuck.

I wonder how long it will be before he goes back and edits out all of his posts with a period (how fitting) - you know, like Dr. Toucan did?
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

BANNED!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RockNRestInPeace, cocksucker.
Jack Drugless
Hanging Out With Mick & Keith

Post by Jack Drugless »

Hungwell wrote: BANNED!!!!!

RockNRestInPeace, cocksucker.

No way. Really? For what?
"I react. Vinny plays drums. There's a big difference." - Bill Ward

Have a good time, all of the time. That's my motto.