Slightly_Insane01

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

LOL @ those making it a racial thing!
CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

This thread isn't about you, Jake? Apart from the fact you thought your dislike for Slightly_Insane01 was worth flagging up and broadcasting to the rest of Sludge.

Also, I like that one the reasons Slightly_Insane01 offends you is her, and I quote, "liberal babble"! As opposed to what? Your sub-mongoloid witterings?
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

JakeYonkel wrote:
chickenona wrote:I'm willing to bet it's because she used a big word while being black.
Pop another one.
You act as though this is a burn. Here's a hint - if I considered digs about my drug use to be true slams against me, I WOULDN'T ADMIT TO MY DRUG USE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I WILL pop another one, with pleasure. And I'll still be using words that will have you calling me pretentious and scrambling for your thesaurus.

So why DO you have such a beef with this chick, anyway?
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

Post by NickoLeeBenante »

Jake, I'll admit that I don't really dislike you. I haven't paid enough attention to your posts to really develop much of an opinion one way or the other. For that matter, why should you give a flying fuck about my opinion of you in the first place? But since you apparently do, this post illustrates it well:
JakeYonkel wrote:One of your own buddies - you know, the crew that licks eachother's taint every time there's an appreciation thread, or who's smart, or who's funny, you get the point. I'm sure you're not that dumb, you know what I'm talking about.

And who said it was an issue of choosing her over me? If you wanna dump on me, start a thread about me. This one is for her. You notice nobody really defends that dumbass, they're just taking shots at me (which I'm used to, so it's OK).
You are going to be reduced to whining like that within the first few posts of your own thread? Really?

I find it impossible to read that without imagining it being spoken aloud by Napoleon Dynamite. All you need is a "GEEZ!" on the end.

eta:
JakeYonkel wrote:I can guarantee I'm not getting into multiple pages of insults.
Welcome to page 2.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I don't dislike Jake and I'm ambivalent about Slightly_Insane, so I'm not really here to pile on.

However, bitching about your Hatas Thread turning on you is pretty fucking funny, because that's the thing about this place - every time you make a thread here you run the risk of it backfiring on you. Hell, every time you make a post on this forum you're basically throwing your propeller hat into the ring and crying about it only makes you sound like Nicola Red.

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

The irony of this is that it backfired and I doubt she's even seen it.
Queen Bee

There's nothing more bittersweet than a Hatas thread unrequited.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

I really think the ethnicity should work in her favor here for a change. For example, her smiley use was a matter of reproach. But how else could you ever provisionally translate a bob of the head and a snap of the fingers? It's just how they communicate. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

What game I'm talking about here, I have no idea. But basketball would be a start. It's full of niggers.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

Fuck the Celtics. I heard they don't like second-hand smoke and are vocal about it on the Internet.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

So there's no good fight on the Lounge that started this, then?

Bummer.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

Fortunately for Jake, the inanity that Cookie brings to any thread she posts in took some of the glare off of this shining pile of gay:
JakeYonkel wrote:Pop another one.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

punk thinks im inane. Well let me go open an artery.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

biggie?
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

C'mon Jake, don't you just wanna tame that jungle assed black puss? You know you do!
ImageImageImage
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

You ain't a man until you split dark oak
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

grayantimatter wrote:You ain't a man until you split dark oak
He needs some chocolate tonight!
ImageImageImage
NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

Post by NickoLeeBenante »

"Sexual Chocolate!"
Anthrax442 wrote:Yeah, I'll take that under advisement, Mr. 88-Post-Alternym.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

There's actually a lot of pain in this thread. Mami likey.
vaya con DIO

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Re: Slightly_Insane01

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

With all the Yonk bashing aside, Slightly_NoBrain is the most air-headed babbling gelatinous cunt that ever graced the boards with the exception of Benders Breakfast. Never have I seen someone so monumentally stupid try to interject her "insight" into various threads.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Why is this relevant now; what am I missing?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

This is Hatas. No relevance need if Hate is distributed. Slightly_Peastain popped in my mind
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:This is Hatas. No relevance need if Hate is distributed. Slightly_Peastain popped in my mind
Haha, OK, then.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Queen Bee

Why does this bitch think that Itwalks' schtick is somehow funnier coming from her clubbed hands?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=235762