Dumbest Posters

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Charlene, are you having trouble keeping your lies straight? Because you sure as fuck did tell people that you used to work at Hooters.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

chickenona wrote:This isn't any proper English cookie vs. NicolaRed PG-13 Blast crap either. This is kickin' it hillbilly style. Mami likey.
Yeah that proper English shit can suck a dick.

I would love to bang you and call you mami. Oh yes.
acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by acefrehleysbeer »

I remember Charlene alot of ohhhh's and ahhhhhh's because of some picture she posted, by whom I dont remember.
I bet she has poor personal hygeine.
Free the WM3
http://www.wm3.org

When I die I don't want no part of heaven
I would not do heavens work well
I pray the devil comes and takes me
To stand in the fiery furnaces of hell
Scaryhead
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Scaryhead »

CharTheShakenZombiesBaby wrote:Make or break the most powerful people in the world? Get off it. I told you several times I never worked for hooters, so theres 2 lies.
On what Dark Crystal planet have you been living that you're not really stupid and a terrible liar? Because here within the earthly confines of reality, even Jim Henson wants to rise up and bitchslap the retarded off you.

There's not a lot I remember from chat, but this particular shit is firmly entrenched in my cerebral beer sponge because it was so fucking ludicrous.

The willingness to fuck with you by sara and myself was not about you actually having a job at Hooters, but more about your probable inability to even handle a job that required you to remember more than three things that didn't involve Elmo, Rob Zombie, or ducking before you walked underneath a ceiling fan. One night you finally had your orange panties so twisted up in a bunch, you pulled them out of your ass along with some line about working in "a very important position" that basically involved the employable fate of others and their subsequent success rate.

That's when everyone LOL'd LAMF @ you personally serving P Diddy his 20-piece platter of Flappertizers, celery sticks, and bleu cheese.

Big Bird, please.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

RobZombiesBabyMomma wrote:
saracapri wrote:What's the Elvira reference? Is that some fucked up attempt at an analogy?

Hey charlene, you posted the old, tiny picture of yourself in a Hooters uniform. When I teased you about it, you got all butthurt and made a big deal about how you USED to work there, but now have this great career. I think you said you worked for people who "make and break the most powerful people in the world" or some such shit. I remember that because it was so fucking absurd.

But still, YOU are the one who said that you used to serve wings at Hooters. I didn't make that shit up, you did. Just like you are making up all this other bullshit. Apparently, you are a compulsive liar and I'd be very surprised if that picture you posted was you at all.

I have nothing against Hooters girls or waitresses. Are you trying to turn servers against me now? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP CHARLENE! Her lies are pulling her under like a giant tide of bleu cheese dressing and she's drowning in it.

Make or break the most powerful people in the world? Get off it. I told you several times I never worked for hooters, so theres 2 lies.

Your bullshit is ridiculous. You forgot to deny the comment about "not wanting to live anymore", or do you want to try the truth for a minute?
I never made jokes about your dead mom. There, I have denied it YET AGAIN. Please bring proof or drop this ridiculous lie. I said a lot of shit to you, so I don't know why you keep harping on this lie. Cry about something else, like me making fun of your fake Hooters job. That was fun.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

RobZombiesBabyMomma wrote:If I was joking and said I worked there I was being sarcastic, and I would've made that blatantly obvious.

I also remember telling her I wouldn't have a job like that cause I'm too lazy. Can't make it any clearer.
More lies.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Scaryhead wrote:
CharTheShakenZombiesBaby wrote:Make or break the most powerful people in the world? Get off it. I told you several times I never worked for hooters, so theres 2 lies.
On what Dark Crystal planet have you been living that you're not really stupid and a terrible liar? Because here within the earthly confines of reality, even Jim Henson wants to rise up and bitchslap the retarded off you.

There's not a lot I remember from chat, but this particular shit is firmly entrenched in my cerebral beer sponge because it was so fucking ludicrous.

The willingness to fuck with you by sara and myself was not about you actually having a job at Hooters, but more about your probable inability to even handle a job that required you to remember more than three things that didn't involve Elmo, Rob Zombie, or ducking before you walked underneath a ceiling fan. One night you finally had your orange panties so twisted up in a bunch, you pulled them out of your ass along with some line about working in "a very important position" that basically involved the employable fate of others and their subsequent success rate.

That's when everyone LOL'd LAMF @ you personally serving P Diddy his 20-piece platter of Flappertizers, celery sticks, and bleu cheese.

Big Bird, please.
^Perfect. I love you.
Queen Bee

Charlene, you are lying liar that lies - shut up and go back to whatever remedial reading class it is that you waddled here from.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote:
Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote:
RobZombiesBabyMomma wrote: Whatever, ask your boyfriend about her going off for absolutely no reason. It was so fucking weird that I'm sure he remembers.
To: Stop_I'mAlreadyDead
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:14 pm
Subject: another pm
A birthday thread for me?

I don't remember that.

Don't make me screen grab that shit i already have it on my computer i am going to be pissed if i have to fuck with photobucket.

Not that I have a marshmallow over this here fire, but if you have the pm asking you to start a birthday thread, I'm thinking that may stop some of the shenanigans and goings on in here..
Queen Bee

RobZombiesBabyMomma wrote:Not fat, not even close, waddling will be tough.
You're fat and you have webbed feet.

JesusBadJokeChrist on a messageboard, you're fucking stupid.
Queen Bee

Are you fucking kidding me?

Your defense now is that you have people confused?

No Charlene - youre just a fucking liar who is currently in the process of being busted lying.

Succubyss

Post by Succubyss »

RobZombiesBabyMomma wrote:Well then I have you confused and don't know who the hell you are.
But do you know who YOU are? Or who you used to be?

Were you a Hooter's waitress or not, goddammit?!?!

S (all about getting to the RELEVENT questions)
"I always knew that deathcurse's downfall on sludge, when it came, would be a a huge ridiculous spectacle and I have not been disappointed.."
chickenona - 12/21/11
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

Happy Birthday, Charlene!!!!
NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

Post by NickoLeeBenante »

gr8twhte wrote:Happy Birthday, Charlene!!!!
I'll second that! Now fetch me a beer and a basket of wings while I wait for a table in the pretty waitress' section to open up.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Jack Butler wrote:Your myspace pictures say differently. I've also never seen you deny being a former Hooters girl when asked after posting your photos until now.
I've seen people call her a Hooters Girl. I've seen her deny it. I never saw her say that she was a Hooters Girl in Blast Chat.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

In her defense, Charlene told me that she never worked at Hooters.

As for the prosecution, I've busted her in a lie as well.

Either way, Charlene is good people.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Queen Bee

HAHA! How many people got a PM from Charlene begging them to defend her?

She NOT good people - she's a scandalous backstabbing cunt. And she DID say she used to work at Hooters. I saw it with my own fucking eyes.

Fuck her - I'm going to make her time here completely fucking miserable, regardless of what any of you who are stupid enough to jerk it over her postage stamp sized 10 yr old Kodak disc camera pictures say about it.

Did I mention that she's fucking stupid? Because she is.

lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Charlene, you are lying liar that lies
CrouchingAlHiddenFranken? :shock:
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

I'm sick to death of arguing with this girl, but I do have to point one thing out. If the Hooters thing was not a uniform, and just a Halloween costume, then why are there two different pictures of "charlene" in two different Hooters shirts? She did claim to be a former Hooters employee several times and I think those myspace pictures definitely are posted to lend to that weird persona she's created for herself.

I don't care if she works at Hooters, did work at Hooters or is a 700 pound shut in who orders in Hooters' chili fries, but come on......she's obviously lying about the Halloween costume thing. Although I gotta say, a Hooters girl costume is pretty lame. I mean, wouldn't you try "psycho killer Hooters girl" or "Hooters girl who fell into a deep fryer and has third degree burns" or something?
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

"Hooters girl who fell into a deep fryer and has third degree burns"
Hahaha! Now I know what I can go as!
You didn't have to. Her post count is high enough to make that obvious.
Her post count was high enough to make it obvious when it was at one.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Queen Bee

Oh shit.
Queen Bee

Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

AxlRosesKornrows wrote:Image
:lol:
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pretty Dead Boy »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
not in this particular part of the boards, son.
Scaryhead

Post by Scaryhead »

All this could have been avoided ozzy, if you would have just paid more attention.

Sorry you had to find out the hard way that the girl of your dreams resorted to soliciting other men like a common whore for the simple birthday thread she couldn't get from you...

O VILE STENCH OF WOMEN, CAKE, AND PAIIIINNNN!!!!
SadisticDesire
Wannabe Rocker

Post by SadisticDesire »

Jack Butler wrote:
Man, that girl is well fit.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

enter your username wrote:
SadisticDesire wrote:
Jack Butler wrote:
Man, that girl is well fit.
That's bayou trash.
I don't think a girl that hot would post on Sludge.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Those pictures look good, I haven't really been paying attention so I don't know if that's even her or if there's other fatter stuff posted.
Queen Bee

What fucks me up is that she's never posted a picture bigger than a thumbnail.

Something doesn't add up.