Dumbest Posters

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Dumbest Posters

Post by chickenona »

Now that we're back in fucking business, it's time to stir up the hornet's nest and watch what happens.

I have noticed a run on stupidity on these boards lately. I, along with a panel of nine anonymous Sludgers have devised a scientific formula to calculate all the elements of what makes a stupid motherfucking poster and based on that criteria have been able to come up with a comprehensive, 100% correct list of the absolute stupidest sons of bitches on here.

Okay, okay - I made some of that up. There's no panel of Sludgers and no scientific formula. This is just my opinion. But I'm right anyway goddammit.

So, with no further ado, the list:

1. Ironman. The way this guy talks when he gets on the subject of chicks he finds hot makes me need to hang an airsick bag beside my laptop. I never know when one of his leaden attempts at randy wit is going to assault my eyes and make some of the chicken pot pie I had for dinner try to claw its way back up my throat.

2. KAOS. Barack Obama's greatest fear is not a dirty Republican October surprise but that a newscaster is gonna manage to stick a mic in this idiot's face prior to Election Day, thereby allowing him to singlehandedly bring the Obama campaign crashing down by offering his troglodytic support. Yeah, I know "troglodytic" isn't a word. It will be someday thanks to this moron.

3. Iron Duck. I bet that abortion of a joke about Egyptian mummy farts was what caused the board meltdown.

3. Yes, I put three twice because it's a tie. CharvelBasher has always been a dim bulb but lately he's been hitting them out of the park. When asked if you have any crushes on ugly or weird people, this asshole cited Jill Wagner. Yeah, she's a real fucking mutt. And when asked for ten facts about himself he managed to puke up six. READ THE GODDAM QUESTION BEFORE RESPONDING ASSHOLE!

4. Glamrokkgirl. Even adding her to this list feels like kicking my dog. I see a future for her and her huge rack and tiny brain on "Rock of Love Part Pi".

5. ZakkVanDime. Zakk, I want with all my heart not to have to add you to this list because I like you as a person, but you've had the fuck clowned out of you by two very disparate people - enteryourusername and Sarah Palin. Username because he clearly owned you on that infanticide thing and you still - apparently seriously - assert that he was somehow "proven" wrong, as though you can make the public record reverse itself and back your position by sheer force of will; Sarah Palin because her cuteness and semiliterate rhetoric have cast an evil spell on your brain that somehow has you thinking that the new definition for "America's sweetheart" is "fucking backwoods moron". Your ideology has totally blinded you to logic of any sort and I fear that you truly are "feeling your mask of sanity starting to slip".

6. DanaSimmons. In tribute to his vintage brand of idiocy, I won't elaborate.

If anyone else can think of anyone to add to the list, please feel free to do so. Even if you are of the totally wrong opinion that I might belong on it, go ahead and let it out.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

4. Glamrokkgirl. Even adding her to this list feels like kicking my dog. I see a future for her and her huge rack and tiny brain on "Rock of Love Part Pi".
I love you, chicke.
Ugmo
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: Dumbest Posters

Post by Ugmo »

chickenona wrote:4. Glamrokkgirl. Even adding her to this list feels like kicking my dog. I see a future for her and her huge rack and tiny brain on "Rock of Love Part Pi".
She's got a huge rack? Why wasn't I informed?
Ugmo

Post by Ugmo »

How come everyone skirts around HMZ666 when these threads are made?

He's more entertaining than the rest of them put together though, so I ain't hating.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

I love you too, Pill, even if Clive HAS sampled your anus.

I'm sure I'm gonna end up making this another one of my masturbatory threads and add more than half of the posts in it myself. This material is just too fucking fertile.
Last edited by chickenona on Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

Dana_Dubrow
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Dana_Dubrow »

Best thread in weeks. Thanks for the laughs.
acefrehleysbeer wrote:I got a new hot glue gun for X-mas so her fartbox will be glued shut if she dont!
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Ugmo wrote:How come everyone skirts around HMZ666 when these threads are made?

He's more entertaining than the rest of them put together though, so I ain't hating.
IMO, calling HMZ stupid is so 2005.

Also I admit I go easy on him because his haters are so much more unpleasant than he is.
vaya con DIO

Ugmo

Post by Ugmo »

chickenona wrote:IMO, calling HMZ stupid is so 2005.

Also I admit I go easy on him because his haters are so much more unpleasant than he is.
He seems like a decent guy, no question.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

Because ColaZombie is the fucking man. He'll beat you within an inch of your life with only a three-leaf notebook and bottle of Dasani.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Pill wrote:
Because ColaZombie is the fucking man. He'll beat you within an inch of your life with only a three-leaf notebook and bottle of Dasani.
Hahahahahaha! Oh fuck.
vaya con DIO

saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

charlene manson for her stupid new username, among other things.

McLargeDrink and his stupid food pictures. Do we really need a chronicle of his journey to obesity? Also because he has one of the stupidest tattoos I have ever seen.
VinnieKulick
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by VinnieKulick »

yet another list I didnt make.
ImageImage
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

VinnieKulick for ruining good threads by whining.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Don't fret, somebody else might add you!

Sara - I totally forgot Charlene was back. And you're right, that name is refuckingtarded. Somebody ought to email it to Sheri Moon. I'm glad you're on top of this shit.

EDITED TO ADD: See, Vinnie! There you go.
vaya con DIO

saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

coldeternal for adding himself when he is infinitely awesome.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

coldeternal138 wrote:I'll add myself, i suck and contribute almost nothing.
Take that self-deprecating thing somewhere else goddammit. This thread is for VENOM! Open up a vein of ridicule and let it hemorrhage onto the board!
vaya con DIO

Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

Would a poster that gets continually owned and keeps coming back for more after being outed as a fat, balding, lying mama's boy fit this category?
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

I would call that a pathology. While there's no denying he's dumber than fuck, I think Lickety would be more at home on a "Craziest, Not in a Fun Way But Truly Mentally Ill, Posters" thread.
vaya con DIO

saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

chickenona wrote:Don't fret, somebody else might add you!

Sara - I totally forgot Charlene was back. And you're right, that name is refuckingtarded. Somebody ought to email it to Sheri Moon. I'm glad you're on top of this shit.

EDITED TO ADD: See, Vinnie! There you go.
Actually, he really has opened my eyes. I just noticed he's one of those guys who post pictures of women's tits with captions like "HOLY CRAP BOYS, LOOK AT THESE BAZUNGAS!" Those of us who have seen real life boobs have to endure this madness.
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

Pill wrote:
no doubt.

your honor, I wish to submit the following as evidence:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I have slashed people's tires, broke people's car windows out with baseball bats and even pissed on someones backpack and in someone's bottled water
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote: well you got it wrong. I am not acting like a moron. My pictures are great. If I saw you in real life I would beat the living shit out of you and put you in the hospital and I would be laughing my ass off when I do so.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

I'd add alleyrulez, but I love when he cries because he didn't make a list.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Chicke must have had a brain fart to leave me off the list. It's OK though! Somebody else will be along shortly to add me.
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

Pill wrote:I'd add alleyrulez, but I love when he cries because he didn't make a list.
looks like I won't be crying today!

thanks, Pill!
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

The HMZ is not dumb. He's the world's greatest message board performance artist. If you don't see that you belong on this list yourself.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

JakeYonkel wrote:Chicke must have had a brain fart to leave me off the list. It's OK though! Somebody else will be along shortly to add me.
You're not stupid, Jake. That's one of the reasons I get so frustrated with you.
vaya con DIO

Alabama Slammer
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Alabama Slammer »

I'm casting a vote for Royal Dudeness or whatever his nym is. The level of fucktardery he achieves on a daily basis amazes me.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Oh_Fuck_It's_Elvis. That guy tries way too hard to come across as intelligent and always ends up looking dumber for it.

jpf. Whenever you call the fucker out, he will name call, finishing the post with a string of dumbass emoticons.
Especially this one.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Worst thing about it is that emoticon always reminds me of a nervous laugh.

Both those numbskulls are dumb as rocks.
NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

Post by NickoLeeBenante »

chickenona wrote:This thread is for VENOM!
BLACK METAL!!!!!!!!!

Truly this is like trying to decide which stripper has the worst daddy issues. In a sea of stupidity, it's hard to give any one wave too much much credit. With that said, Jake Yonkel is a motherfucking tsunami of stupid.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Hahaha! There you go, Jake.
vaya con DIO

rikirachtmanstheshit
MSX Tour Support Act
Location: Mick Mars' Adult Care Facility Feeding Him Apple Sauce

Post by rikirachtmanstheshit »

I have to add Iggy to this list. He's totally ruined giant blue font for me. Whenever I see it I just wanna kick a dog or an old lady or something.

http://www.thegreatsouthernbrainfart.com
RPBitch wrote:The sponge doesn't protect against your dirty dick, Riki. Girl ain't crazy.
MitziDupree wrote:Would: ride the rikstick
Would not: ride the HMJ stick