Dumbest Posters

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Goddammit, I had to read through that thing three times to figure out that my butt got left high and dry. That ain't right.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

RobZombiesBabyMomma wrote:Image
Thank you, Lenny Bruce.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

"RobZombiesBabyMama" is a stupid fucking name. I'm sorry but it was crying out to be said.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

It is a stupid name, which is shocking.
Queen Bee

RobZombiesBabyMomma wrote:
chickenona wrote:"RobZombiesBabyMama" is a stupid fucking name. I'm sorry but it was crying out to be said.

I actually tried to use my original username, but couldn't.

About a year ago I lost my mom, then grandmother nine days later. I kinda got tired of Saracapri's jokes about it, so I quit signing in.

When I tried to sign in a month or so ago the name was invalid, so this wasn't my first choice either

Oh bullshit, that's not why you left. You've always got an excuse for being stupid, and the excuse only makes you look stupider.

Grendel, quit hitting on the retarded girls.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

RobZombiesBabyMomma wrote:About a year ago I lost my mom, then grandmother nine days later. I kinda got tired of Saracapri's jokes about it, so I quit signing in.
Thanks for revealing your Achilles' heel, you stupid orphan cunt. I bet it was suicide in both cases.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

You are a fucking liar. I never said a word to you about your mom or grandma being dead and you know it. Everyone knows I would not do that. It's totally out of character for me. Kudos to you for using your dead relatives to get sympathy on Sludge though. Can't wait to see how well THAT works out for you.

I'm not surprised by this. You've never been able to handle yourself. Always begging someone else to take up for your mongoloid ass.
Queen Bee

Charlene, why are you such a scandalous fucking liar?
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pretty Dead Boy »

Anyone who lies about the death of a family member, should have to experience the death of one or more, for some insight into the worse situation ever.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

No one's saying she lied about the death of a family member. You should probably pay a little better attention if you're going to comment on something.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Cool, Stoner and sara are beatin' up on Charlene in my thread!

I only wish I'd paid more attention to Charlene so I could join in, but I'm out of ammo on this one.
vaya con DIO

Shiraz
Sarcastabitch

Post by Shiraz »

I have this feeling Rob Zombie's whatevah, is confusing posters, not that it needed to be said. Just thought I'd add to this.
I'm out of estrogen and I own a gun.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

saracapri wrote:You are a fucking liar. I never said a word to you about your mom or grandma being dead and you know it. Everyone knows I would not do that. It's totally out of character for me. Kudos to you for using your dead relatives to get sympathy on Sludge though. Can't wait to see how well THAT works out for you.

I'm not surprised by this. You've never been able to handle yourself. Always begging someone else to take up for your mongoloid ass.

I guess you don't remember the others in chat asking you to lay off with your stupid fucking comments? I guess you don't remember violetbleu asking you to lay off?
No, I do remember violet telling me about your mom and kind of hinting that I should give you a break because of it. But I NEVER EVER MENTIONED YOUR MOM. I never mentioned your mom or her death ever in chat. Please bring one person here from chat who saw me make a comment about your mom. You are a fucking liar.
RobZombiesBabyMomma wrote: On September 21st 2007 I lost my best friend, my mother. I don't give a damn if you remember your stupid little jokes or not. You even apoplogized the next night in chat when someone brought it to your attention! You claimed you went out earlier that night and drank too much, you said you didn't mean the things you said. Of course you did it a few more times. I find it disgusting that anyone could accuse someone of lying about something like that. I want to thank each one of the folks that were there and understanding at the time.
And I would like to ask each and everyone of these "folks" to remind me when I said anything about your mom in chat. I gave you shit, sure, and I even laid off you a bit after I heard about your mom.
RobZombiesBabyMomma wrote: I guess saracapri doesn't remember when another poster from here and I were in chat. We were discussing a t.v. show...
about aliens.

When she finished nodding off or whatever she accused us of chatting about her. That we were making fun of her. The other person tried to explain the chat was about a tv show, but she knew better. She could've even scrolled to read what was said.
She didn't need to though, she was sure it was about her.

You probably got confused when you saw "stupid show" assumed the conversation was about you, but it didn't say "stupid ho"
Stop babbling, you stupid cunt.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

I am staying out of this because Char and Sara are both my friends. Plus I do not remember it going on. I really don't.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Now, ozzyrulz was pretty much in chat every night and has no memory of me making jokes about your mom, char. He doesn't want to get involved, but there's the truth. Can you finally admit you were lying about that? How about if you at least tell me what I supposedly said? Maybe you could find someone else to back you up? No, you can't because we both know the real reason you left Sludge and it had nothing to do with me.

I have no memory of your alien tv show conversation. Please do not elaborate further because it is annoying, dense and pointless.....much like your presence on this board.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Once again I would like to make it known that I am available to referee any nude to nearly nude mud wrestling matches that may break out between two hot chicks.

I am very fair and impartial.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

I am unfair and very partial.

Lets do this!
Queen Bee

LMFAO @ PMing someone to start you a birthday thread! Good old Char - the bitch wasn't awake if she wasn't begging someone to go to bat for her tired ass.

I know why Charlene's stupid ass left and it has nothing to do with the dead relatives she's conveniently dusted off and propped up in this thread. That chat, like every other chat on the internet, was a wasteland of scandal and backstabbery. Don't act like you didn't sit your fat fucking ass up in there and talk shit about people Charlene, because that's all ANYONE ever did in there, including me.

Now you want to crawl back and act like sara was making fun of your deceased relatives when all that really happened was that she didn't stop making fun of your stupid ass just because they died? Fuck you for lying about her like that and fuck you for thinking you'd get a pass - you're stupid no matter who is able to show up to your fucking family reunion next year, you dumb fucking bitch.

Go back to Myspace and write some more love letters, you whiny little cunt. Nobody even wants you here anymore. I figured that I'd just come right out and say it since you're probably too retarded to figure it out on your own.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

AWESOME POSSUM, MY THREAD HAS GOTTEN WICKED UGLY!!!

Hahahaha @ begging someone to start you a birthday thread. What payoff does one even derive from a birthday thread anyway?

I have to say the only awesome birthday thread I've ever seen was mine this year. And that's only because my kid started it.
vaya con DIO

saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

all of a sudden you went off on both of us for calling you worthless. Then you wouldn't acknowledge either of us cause we were so mean to you.

Doesn't ring a bell either?

Called me worthless? When did that person EVER call me worthless? More lies. Pretty soon you'll have it in your head that I murdered your entire family and refused to start you a birthday thread. You could have asked me, honey. I'd have baked you a cake. I've always had a soft spot for retards bearing chicken wings.
Queen Bee

That bitch ain't carried a chicken wing to another person in 10 years.

Those pictures are OLD.

Come ON.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Kockstar wrote:Mullet_Head is my favorite poster ever.....
You're obviously a man with good taste, KS. You and me are two of a kind, buddy.

Classy and tasteful, those are words that define us both. I became sure of that when I that picture of you totally wasted taking a piss.

Now, the stories you just posted were some of the most hilarious shit I read here, but why you had to interrupt me when I was giving it to stoner?

Couldn't you wait til your turn? That was very rude, brother. I was left hanging, goddammit.

Bros before hos, KS.

Now let's all go to Ibiza and start this again. Wait until I'm finished, thats all I'm asking.
Queen Bee

I don't need to ask him, If he remembered, I'm pretty sure he would have been here saying as much. In fact, why don't you ask him - you remember how to PM him, don't you?

And for the record - sara has never made shit up about you. You're the one on here accusing her of making fun of your dead relatives when she never did anything like that. The only thing sara ever did was call you stupid, which you are.

Seriously, get the fuck out - nobody but ozzy wants you here.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

saracapri wrote:
all of a sudden you went off on both of us for calling you worthless. Then you wouldn't acknowledge either of us cause we were so mean to you.

Doesn't ring a bell either?

Called me worthless? When did that person EVER call me worthless? More lies. Pretty soon you'll have it in your head that I murdered your entire family and refused to start you a birthday thread. You could have asked me, honey. I'd have baked you a cake. I've always had a soft spot for retards bearing chicken wings.

You have been making up shit about me since day one, and I let a lot of your bullshit go since you are mental. You went way too far with it and you know it.

You completely draw a blank in your memory of entire conversations and things you have said but you are a hundred percent positive you remember things you haven't said?
^This post shows serious evidence of brain damage.^

Please, tell me what it is I made up about you THIS TIME, charlene...... :roll:
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Man, this kicks ass. Just when I thought my thread was running out of steam, along came Kockstar. Then as it was flagging again this awesome, awesome wholesale slaughter of a catfight erupted.

This isn't any proper English cookie vs. NicolaRed PG-13 Blast crap either. This is kickin' it hillbilly style. Mami likey.
vaya con DIO

cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

chickenona wrote:Man, this kicks ass. Just when I thought my thread was running out of steam, along came Kockstar. Then as it was flagging again this awesome, awesome wholesale slaughter of a catfight erupted.

This isn't any proper English cookie vs. NicolaRed PG-13 Blast crap either. This is kickin' it hillbilly style. Mami likey.
:D I was on best behaviour. I'd rather sort that bitch in person.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

What's the Elvira reference? Is that some fucked up attempt at an analogy?

Hey charlene, you posted the old, tiny picture of yourself in a Hooters uniform. When I teased you about it, you got all butthurt and made a big deal about how you USED to work there, but now have this great career. I think you said you worked for people who "make and break the most powerful people in the world" or some such shit. I remember that because it was so fucking absurd.

But still, YOU are the one who said that you used to serve wings at Hooters. I didn't make that shit up, you did. Just like you are making up all this other bullshit. Apparently, you are a compulsive liar and I'd be very surprised if that picture you posted was you at all.

I have nothing against Hooters girls or waitresses. Are you trying to turn servers against me now? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP CHARLENE! Her lies are pulling her under like a giant tide of bleu cheese dressing and she's drowning in it.
Queen Bee

How does someone work for someone who makes and breaks the most powerful people in the world, yet sit their fat ass in chat every night until 5 am?

That's some VNP shit right there if I ever heard it.

chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

What does "She didn't want to live anymore to get away from her stupid ass" mean?

Yes I'm stirring shit here.

And I apologize to cookie for calling her catfight substandard. It was an awesome catfight and you have nothing to be ashamed of, cookie. It just wasn't as good as this one.
vaya con DIO

cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

chickenona wrote:What does "She didn't want to live anymore to get away from her stupid ass" mean?

Yes I'm stirring shit here.

And I apologize to cookie for calling her catfight substandard. It was an awesome catfight and you have nothing to be ashamed of, cookie. It just wasn't as good as this one.
Haha no, you are right, Its not as good. I didnt want to hurt other parties that were involved.
I will video me giving her a verbal come-uppance and send it you instead to make up for it.