Dumbest Posters

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by acefrehleysbeer »

KillDevilHill wrote:
Halloween wrote:
CharvelBasher has always been a dim bulb but lately he's been hitting them out of the park. When asked if you have any crushes on ugly or weird people, this asshole cited Jill Wagner. Yeah, she's a real fucking mutt. And when asked for ten facts about himself he managed to puke up six. READ THE GODDAM QUESTION BEFORE RESPONDING ASSHOLE!
Anytime there's a thread about anything related to black people this moron will ALWAYS find his way to repeatedly remind everyone he is campaigning to be the next Grand Wizard of his local KKK chapter. Not that he even reads the thread before posting. People clown him left and right before he posts with his lame ass predictable comments.
RAP IS CRAPS LOLZ!!!!

I should add myself to the list because I am legaly reatarded without spellcheck
Yeah your spelling makes me feel good about my spelling......but you are far from dumb.
Free the WM3
http://www.wm3.org

When I die I don't want no part of heaven
I would not do heavens work well
I pray the devil comes and takes me
To stand in the fiery furnaces of hell
KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

DoogieHowitzer wrote:
Keep on keepin' on - Court Jester.

What a tool.

I think it's the jokes about his short stature that get to him the most.

:twisted:

No weapon formed against me shall prosper...
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

pieceofme wrote:Probably JakeYonkel
Profound!
NunoFreak
Population 1

Post by NunoFreak »

saracapri wrote:McLargeDrink and his stupid food pictures. Do we really need a chronicle of his journey to obesity? Also because he has one of the stupidest tattoos I have ever seen.
File Under: NOT A SHOCK

If there is one thing you can count on in the Sludgeiverse, it's that Sara will always find a way to bring MCLargeDrink into a discussion. I will defend the 'stupid' pictures of food. They're always a popular thread and yes, we do need a visual chronicle of his journey to obesity, duh!
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

KAOS wrote:
DoogieHowitzer wrote:

What a tool.

LMAO. Your intel is mind boggling, and just proves my point that you're a fucking moron.

You're like watching a goddamn fat kid staring at the pull up bar - knowing he wants so desperately to be the big man and do just ONE pull up, but forever burdened with the knowledge that he will always be surpassed and embarrassed by others.

Kaos, The Little Train That Couldn't.

Where's the bravado now? Where's the "you remember what happened last time you tried to take me one on one!" and other grandiose statements that you're so well known for?

Well of course I remember Kaos.

You ran off with your tail between your legs - claiming there was "no pwnage here", just like you had done before - and just like you're going to do again in this thread.

You know why?

Because you're not shit.

The only badass thing about you lies within your own self made fantasy, and the beautiful thing is that everyone else here sees it, except you. How fitting.

Be sure to put your fucking gay :twisted: emote somewhere in one of your posts back to me. It's truly not one of your best posts without it.
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My sediments exactly. :roll: :lol:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

NunoFreak wrote:
saracapri wrote:McLargeDrink and his stupid food pictures. Do we really need a chronicle of his journey to obesity? Also because he has one of the stupidest tattoos I have ever seen.

File under: Way more expected.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Fletch
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Fletch »

DoogieHowitzer wrote:Mac Davis gets a tear of pride in his eye whenever your name is mentioned at his gigs in Las Vegas
Gold.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:
Monty610 wrote:
deathcurse wrote:RockSkar (R.I.P., faggot)
absolutely_fabulous
Did he die?
Yeah, his shepherd beat him to death with a staff after Skar butted him.
ZING!
KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

DoogieHowitzer wrote:
KAOS wrote:
DoogieHowitzer wrote:

What a tool.

LMAO. Your intel is mind boggling, and just proves my point that you're a fucking moron.

You're like watching a goddamn fat kid staring at the pull up bar - knowing he wants so desperately to be the big man and do just ONE pull up, but forever burdened with the knowledge that he will always be surpassed and embarrassed by others.

Kaos, The Little Train That Couldn't.

Where's the bravado now? Where's the "you remember what happened last time you tried to take me one on one!" and other grandiose statements that you're so well known for?

Well of course I remember Kaos.

You ran off with your tail between your legs - claiming there was "no pwnage here", just like you had done before - and just like you're going to do again in this thread.

You know why?

Because you're not shit.

The only badass thing about you lies within your own self made fantasy, and the beautiful thing is that everyone else here sees it, except you. How fitting.

Be sure to put your fucking gay :twisted: emote somewhere in one of your posts back to me. It's truly not one of your best posts without it.

LOL

He takes the bait and falls for it hook, line & sinker.

You amuse me Doogie. I am gonna start calling you Bradbury for these novels you write.

:lol:

No weapon formed against me shall prosper...
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Re: Dumbest Posters

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

CharvelBasher wrote: Fuck you, you worthless fucking hack. Quit being a coward and pm me with you pathetic rants chicken shit. I hope you and your family die a long horrible deaths. I never did anything to you assmunch.

Here. These are for you:

Queen Bee

Not to be arbitrary, but that shit is for light days. From the sounds of it, motherfucker meeds the SUPER PLUS absorbent ones.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

NunoFreak wrote:

If there is one thing you can count on in the Sludgeiverse, it's that Sara will always find a way to bring MCLargeDrink into a discussion. I will defend the 'stupid' pictures of food. They're always a popular thread and yes, we do need a visual chronicle of his journey to obesity, duh!
I notice you did not defend the lame tattoo. Smart move.
NunoFreak
Population 1

Post by NunoFreak »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
NunoFreak wrote:

File Under: I KNEW YOU'D THROW IN YOUR TWO CENTS, AS USUAL. YOU GET YOUR SNATCH SWUNG INTO EVERYTHING AROUND HERE...

Man, that's a long file name. On second thought, file it under something else...
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

This thread is giving me a serious boner. I love it that much.
Queen Bee

NunoFreak wrote:
NunoFreak wrote: File Under: NOT A SHOCK

File Under: I KNEW YOU'D THROW IN YOUR TWO CENTS, AS USUAL. YOU GET YOUR SNATCH SWUNG INTO EVERYTHING AROUND HERE...

Man, that's a long file name. On second thought, file it under something else...
LMFAO@accusing someone of putting their two cents in on a messageboard.

Way to play it just that far past funny.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

KAOS wrote:
LOL

He takes the bait and falls for it hook, line & sinker.

You amuse me Doogie. I am gonna start calling you Bradbury for these novels you write.

:lol:
Are you seriously going to act like you're some kind of fucking mental black widow that lured me to it's web?

Fucking seriously Kaos?

You just grasp at anything you can, don't you?

The perpetual drowning man.
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My sediments exactly. :roll: :lol:
NunoFreak
Population 1

Post by NunoFreak »

NunoFreak wrote:

LMFAO@accusing someone of putting their two cents in on a messageboard.

Way to play it just that far past funny.
I try to take it right up to the edge of funny and just leave it. Sometimes the wind knocks it over the line, but usually it just teeters on the brink of getting a laugh. Plus, I just wanted to use 'snatch swung' in a sentence today...
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

DoogieHowitzer wrote:
The perpetual drowning man.
I took a wrong turn on my way to the Black Rock Desert last year and ended up at the Drowning Man festival instead.

Totally sucked.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Jack Butler wrote:I'm surprised no one has mentioned Quantivius.

When your posts make Glamrokkgirl look like Marilyn vos Savant, you're not doing it right.

Bollocks, I knew I forgot one!
Hilary_Duff_McKagan
Thin Lizzie McGuire

Post by Hilary_Duff_McKagan »

chickenona wrote:I would call that a pathology. While there's no denying he's dumber than fuck, I think Lickety would be more at home on a "Craziest, Not in a Fun Way But Truly Mentally Ill, Posters" thread.
Speaking of Lickety, where's he been? Is he trying to reform himself? On his "it's a beautiful hooker in the neighborhood" thread he made awhile back, I noticed that he didn't even mention the lady's bra size or even her dress size.
Hell'sHungryChild
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hell'sHungryChild »

What's the name of that poster with the "Old man transvestite avatar" who just randomly posts perverted hit-ons on other sludgers?
All Heil hell
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Hell'sHungryChild wrote:What's the name of that poster with the "Old man transvestite avatar" who just randomly posts perverted hit-ons on other sludgers?
Oh, hell no.

Itwalksboyfriend kicks ass.

And he takes it up the ass. I know from experience. Missin' you, baby.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Hell'sHungryChild
Headlining Clubs

Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote:
Hell'sHungryChild wrote:What's the name of that poster with the "Old man transvestite avatar" who just randomly posts perverted hit-ons on other sludgers?
ItWalk'sGirlfriend?

Don't make me kick your ass.
Is that his name? I'm not saying he's the worst, I was just wondering what his name was.Haven't seen him on here for a while.
All Heil hell
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Hilary_Duff_McKagan wrote:
chickenona wrote:I would call that a pathology. While there's no denying he's dumber than fuck, I think Lickety would be more at home on a "Craziest, Not in a Fun Way But Truly Mentally Ill, Posters" thread.
Speaking of Lickety, where's he been? Is he trying to reform himself? On his "it's a beautiful hooker in the neighborhood" thread he made awhile back, I noticed that he didn't even mention the lady's bra size or even her dress size.
He's been relegating his worldly knowledge to the Locker room and War boards as of late..
I'm sure he'll have some tales of his sexual prowess capturing some young lady's heart sometime around Halloween..
Hell'sHungryChild
Headlining Clubs

Kockstar wrote:
Id like to nominate "Hell'sHungryChild"
Shit! What the hell did I do?! Ha, I don't bother anyone...
All Heil hell
ZakkVanDime

Post by ZakkVanDime »

chickenona for posting this on the wrong board! 8)
The bigger the hair, the closer to God.
ZakkVanDime

Post by ZakkVanDime »

Grendel wrote:best alternym ever^^^ :lol:
HAHAHAHAHA
The bigger the hair, the closer to God.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Plug It Up wrote:
Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote:
Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:
Here. These are for you:

PLUG IT UP PLUG IT UPPLUG IT UP PLUG IT UPPLUG IT UP PLUG IT UP
You'd need a tampon the size of the Hoover Dam to plug the flow this faggot has been gushing.
FUCK YEAH!

I think what I liked most about the post CharvelBasher made was that he honestly thought what I said about him was PM fodder. Can any of you imagine opening a PM and seeing what I said to him in it?

Dude, you just took a giant leap over Ironman and KAOS and are now sitting firmly on the flagpole at numero uno. YOU ARE THE KING OF RETARDERYATION!!!
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

chickenona wrote:RETARDERYATION!!!
That right there may be my new favorite word.