Constantine is SPEEDYMUFFLER

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Constantine is SPEEDYMUFFLER

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

This thread was more amusing when I thought it was slicer.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

*flick* wrote:I'm intrigued, tell me more.
Only 12 posts? I guess you registrered that nym just to learn about lapdogs and dogpiles right???!!!

Lap dog : like a teacher`s pet, all bark no bite and runs with it`s tail behing his legs to go sit on his mommy`s lapwhen you fight back. Survives by kissing up to the leader of the pack...That`s a good dog!

Dogpile : That`s when one dog`s barking...and then all the dogs of the neighborhood come running up and end up in a big canine pile like a lynch mob..the WastedRockRanger/Purple Idiot thread, would be a good example .
Last edited by Constantine on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

:roll:
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Constantine is slicer????????

Post by Constantine »

MurrayFiend wrote:Get 'em, brah!

MurrayFriend,

I heard about the brahtherhood before and i have a lot of respect for you. You are a very loyal poster and without fans like you I would not be standing where I am today.

You`re friend always.

P.s_ I`m tending an olive branch to deathcurse.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

Constantine wrote:
*flick* wrote:I'm intrigued, tell me more.
Only 12 posts? I guess you registrered that nym just to learn about lapdogs and dogpiles right???!!!

Lap dog : like a teacher`s pet, all bark no bite and runs with it`s tail behing his legs to go sit on his mommy`s lapwhen you fight back. Survives by kissing up to the leader of the pack...That`s a good dog!

Dogpile : That`s when one dog`s barking...and then all the dogs of the neighborhood come running up and end up in a big canine pile like a lynch mob..the WastedRockRanger/Purple Idiot thread, would be a good example .
You got me. Back in the summer of 2006 I had an inkling I'd need an education in canine matters.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

Constantine wrote:
MurrayFiend wrote:Get 'em, brah!

MurrayFriend,

I heard about the brahtherhood before and i have a lot of respect for you. You are a very loyal poster and without fans like you I would not be standing where I am today.

You`re friend always.

P.s_ I`m tending an olive branch to deathcurse.

tend –verb (used without object)
1. to be disposed or inclined in action, operation, or effect to do something: The particles tend to unite.
2. to be disposed toward an idea, emotion, way of thinking, etc.: He tends to be overly optimistic. Her religious philosophy tends toward pantheism.
3. to lead or conduce, as to some result or resulting condition: measures tending to improved working conditions; Governments are tending toward democracy.
4. to be inclined to or have a tendency toward a particular quality, state, or degree: This wine tends toward the sweet side.
5. (of a journey, course, road, etc.) to lead or be directed in a particular direction (usually fol. by to, toward, etc.): a path tending toward the beach.

ex·tend  –verb (used with object)
1. to stretch out; draw out to the full length: He extended the measuring tape as far as it would go.
2. to stretch, draw, or arrange in a given direction, or so as to reach a particular point, as a cord, wall, or line of troops.
3. to stretch forth or hold out, as the arm or hand: to extend one's hand in greeting.
4. to place at full length, esp. horizontally, as the body or limbs.
5. to increase the length or duration of; lengthen; prolong: to extend a visit.
6. to stretch out in various or all directions; expand; spread out in area: A huge tent was extended over the field.
7. to enlarge the scope of, or make more comprehensive, as operations, influence, or meaning: The European powers extended their authority in Asia.
8. to provide as an offer or grant; offer; grant; give: to extend aid to needy scholars.
9. Finance . to postpone (the payment of a debt) beyond the time originally agreed upon.
10. to increase the bulk or volume of, esp. by adding an inexpensive or plentiful substance.
11. Bookkeeping . to transfer (figures) from one column to another.
12. Law .
a. British . to assess or value.
b. to make a seizure or levy upon, as land, by a writ of extent.
13. Manège . to bring (a horse) into an extended attitude.
14. to exert (oneself) to an unusual degree.
15. Archaic . to exaggerate.
16. Obsolete . to take by seizure.
–verb (used without object)
17. to be or become extended; stretch out in length, duration, or in various or all directions.
18. to reach, as to a particular point.
19. to increase in length, area, scope, etc.
20. Manège . (of a horse) to come into an extended attitude.

Idiot- Speedymuffler/Constatine
Purely corrupted, expansively shunted, not mysgonistic, so shut up ya cunt pig.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

SelfMadeJesus wrote:Genius - Constatine
That little lapdog deathcurse didn't even answered my pm or my post. What a jerk! I forgave him for all that he did to me but he doesn't forgive me even when I apologized.

Bianca, I'm sorry if you took a random insult personaly. I didn't know you were a woman or that you had kids and I don't remember the exact quote but really I thought you were one of deathcurse's many alternyms. Ultimately I shot in the dark and hurted a really good person, for that I'm sorry.

Your friend always!

Constantine
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

I figured you thought I was Stoner.
So now you do admit you did post "Continue nurturing your developmentaly challenged offsprings".
Are you admitting that you lied when you said you never posted that?
scorpion death
Playing Frat Parties

Post by scorpion death »

Bianca wrote:I figured you thought I was Stoner.
So now you do admit you did post "Continue nurturing your developmentaly challenged offsprings".
Cuntstainine will deny your post.

If you're not CSHB you will be an alternym. I suppose I am an alt 'cause he said I am an alt(in his bizzaro world). He also said he wasn't a troll who ONLY posts on Hatas and flames like a 15 year old wet book of matches. He also claims to some kind of past glory and will have a huge reveal.

He's as useless as his penchant to hit [submit]

You are or will be a lapdog as I am (oh the humanity)
Bianca

Post by Bianca »

Woof.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Wow that`s the furthest thing from the truth! Me and Stoner are relatively cool with each other. I respect you too because I know you are an intelligent american and tyou know that it was all bullshit.

I don`t admit to the quote you wrote because like i explained many times before I was drinking some home made Pale and just Sludging around without a care. That quote must come from Self Made Jesus, it might have been tempered with idk!

The only thing that gets me really mad is that Im know Self Made Coward is a manipulator and tried to turn an internet flame into a personal attack. Yes, he tried to look like a savior high on his white horse but look at him turn red now that hes unmasked. Nice way to take a specific point and make a generalization though, Self Made Coward.

He`s gonna try to milk this at my expense for all it`s worth but don`t fall in this trap, he`s just a gigolo and a shameless self promoter.
Bianca

Post by Bianca »

Constantine wrote:
Wow that`s the furthest thing from the truth! Me and Stoner are relatively cool with each other. I respect you too because I know you are an intelligent american and tyou know that it was all bullshit.

I don`t admit to the quote you wrote because like i explained many times before I was drinking some home made Pale and just Sludging around without a care. That quote must come from Self Made Jesus, it might have been tempered with idk!

The only thing that gets me really mad is that Im know Self Made Coward is a manipulator and tried to turn an internet flame into a personal attack. Yes, he tried to look like a savior high on his white horse but look at him turn red now that hes unmasked. Nice way to take a specific point and make a generalization though, Self Made Coward.

He`s gonna try to milk this at my expense for all it`s worth but don`t fall in this trap, he`s just a gigolo and a shameless self promoter.
That was the correct quote SMJ didn't alter anything. I saw the post before you changed it.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Whats your motivation behind this? I know we can be friends.
Last edited by Constantine on Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Steel
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Blue Steel »

SPEEDY! That's where you've been hiding! I love you!

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

iM NOT sPEEDYMUFFLER BUT I USED TO TALK TO HIM ONCE IN A WHILE ON METAL BLAST. dID THEY CLOSED THAT SITE OR SOMETHING?
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Blue Steel wrote:SPEEDY! That's where you've been hiding! I love you!

:D
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Youre so out of munition you have to use somebody elses material now you illiterate mong?!?!?!

Lol!

Owned!

:lol:
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

And Blue Steel, shut the fuck up you Mel Gibson looking mutherfucker!!!!!
Blue Steel
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Blue Steel »

SPEEDYMUFFLER wrote:I can't wait to suck your transsexual uncle's cock and feel his hot cum in my mouth
Ladies and gentlemen, the man, the myth, the legend: Speedymuffler!
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Hey, nothing wrong with keeping your options open, right?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=256243&start=60
Constantine wrote:
Rainbow Bright wrote:
Blue Steel wrote:You're a gay homosexual.
Close. Heterosexual Male-to-Female Transsexual.

Seems like a ton of fun to me!!! :mrgreen:
Constantine wrote:
Rainbow Bright wrote:
Blue Steel wrote:You're a gay homosexual.
Close. Heterosexual Male-to-Female Transsexual.
I might have to try that! :mrgreen:
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Blue Steel wrote:
SPEEDYMUFFLER wrote:I can't wait to suck your transsexual uncle's cock and feel his hot cum in my mouth
Ladies and gentlemen, the man, the myth, the legend: Speedymuffler!

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

BlackCrypt wrote:Image
Nicely done!
I wonder what happened to SPEEDYMUFFLER? I miss him. I think he was a fellow frog eater, living in Brittany. I wish he'd return and make more MS Paint works of art.