Constantine is SPEEDYMUFFLER

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Constantine is slicer????????

Post by Luminiferous »

Why does everyone insist on believing Constantine is Slicer?

Wasn't it pointed out by the mod it isn't him and more recently pointed out it is Speedymuffler?
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Fuck constantine, that dog fucker.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Careful man, he may break out the MS Paint on you..
scorpion death
Playing Frat Parties

Re: Constantine is slicer

Post by scorpion death »

scorpion death wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:He's not slicer.
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Speddy actually thought I owned Pat'sKingofSteaks and chided me for the high calorie menu items and the way I treated my employees. He's almost MORE fun than Slicer if that's possible.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:Fuck constantine, that dog fucker.

You`re either a troll or FASCIST scum, either way working your treasonous deeds off the back of legit posters. No one else is that vile and stupid to support the lapdog thugs.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Sorry Speedy. I had you confused with another loser poster.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

Constantine wrote:
SoulsOfBlack wrote:Fuck constantine, that dog fucker.

You`re either a troll or FASCIST scum, either way working your treasonous deeds off the back of legit posters. No one else is that vile and stupid to support the lapdog thugs.

treason — n
1. violation or betrayal of the allegiance that a person owes his sovereign or his country, esp by attempting to overthrow the government; high treason
2. any treachery or betrayal

How is soulsofblack 'treasonous'? what allegiance does SOB owe you? That's right. none. zip. zero. you are a fucking joke.

The fact you still butcher the English language to such a degree after YEARS YEARS of posting here shows you to be nothing but a braindead moron.

You talked shit about another poster's kids. no reason for that, it isn't a friendly misunderstanding. You are a big worthless piece of shit.
Purely corrupted, expansively shunted, not mysgonistic, so shut up ya cunt pig.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

SelfMadeJesus wrote:How is soulsofblack 'treasonous'? what allegiance does SOB owe you? That's right. none. zip. zero. you are a fucking joke.

The fact you still butcher the English language to such a degree after YEARS YEARS of posting here shows you to be nothing but a braindead moron.

You talked shit about another poster's kids. no reason for that, it isn't a friendly misunderstanding. You are a big worthless piece of shit.
OMG! Did the big mean troll get under your skin? Your retarded indignation sure says that he did. It's ok, I`m sure we can coexist...

Go fuck yourself you miserable mongoloid!!!

Uno : I never talked shit about any kids so you can STFU and go back to your parent`s basement...

Secondo retardo : I`m not Slicer and I`m not SpeedyMuffler...Stoner said so?!?!? Well how would he get that kind of information anyway??? Can you answer that retard?

Tres : SoulsofBlack is just another lapdog and would sell his best friend to be part of the kewl crowd. He`s fake and a slime...is that concept simple enough for you to understand?

Good luck with your little agenda Self Made Retard!!!
Last edited by Constantine on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Dude, I apologized for calling you a dogfucker, Speedy. I thought we were gonna be BFF's from now on?
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

SelfMadeJesus wrote:
Constantine wrote:
Bianca wrote: :lol: Stupid stupid dog fucker, I am not dc, I'm not anyone but me.
Because I don't like you and think you're a dog fucker you think I have to be someone else?
Dog fucker.
Continue nurturing your developmentaly challenged offsprings.

Oops did i spill the truth on you?
Deny it the truth has been posted )TWICE( now so shut the fuck and catch some cancer you fucking moronic frog.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:Dude, I apologized for calling you a dogfucker, Speedy. I thought we were gonna be BFF's from now on?
No, I`m not Speedy. What`s a BFF anyway?
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

SelfMadeJesus wrote:Oops did i spill the truth on you?
Deny it the truth has been posted )TWICE( now so shut the fuck and catch some cancer you fucking moronic frog.
When they started posting that quote I had already edited my post so it doesn`t count. Really, I don`t remember my original post and I`m not the kind of person who woulod insult someone like that. Thank you for your understanding!
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Get 'em, brah!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

Constantine wrote:
SelfMadeJesus wrote:Oops did i spill the truth on you?
When they started posting that quote I had already edited my post so it doesn`t count. Really, I don`t remember my original post and I`m not the kind of person who woulod insult someone like that. Thank you for your understanding!
You are exactly the kind of person to post that. Because you DID post it. Dosen't matter if you editted it. You still posted that. That is who YOU are.

If someone kills someone and there is no body dosen't make them any less of a killer now does it?

You did it.

It's been proven (repeatedly)

You are slime.

Simple enough even your mongoloid ass should grasp the situation. :D
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

SelfMadeJesus wrote:If someone kills someone and there is no body dosen't make them any less of a killer now does it?

You did it.

You are slime.

Smoke and Mirrors!!!

If there`s no bodies and evedence then there`s no proof and those are false accusations. False accusations can get you in trouble with the law and this situation is the same even if it`s just message board accusations.

I said I didn`t remember the original quote and that what they posted was a reconstitution of what they thought they saw...

You know damn well they tempered with Exibit A but you still perpetuate their circle jerk!!! What`s that saying about repeating a lie again?

Friendly advice : When in a hole, stop digging!!!
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

Constantine wrote:
SelfMadeJesus wrote:If someone kills someone and there is no body dosen't make them any less of a killer now does it?

You did it.

You are slime.

Smoke and Mirrors!!!

If there`s no bodies and evedence then there`s no proof and those are false accusations. False accusations can get you in trouble with the law and this situation is the same even if it`s just message board accusations.

I said I didn`t remember the original quote and that what they posted was a reconstitution of what they thought they saw...

You know damn well they tempered with Exibit A but you still perpetuate their circle jerk!!! What`s that saying about repeating a lie again?

Friendly advice : When in a hole, stop digging!!!

Put down your shovel then you fucking retard.

It's been proven you are the type of person to talk shit about another poster's children and now you just wanna lie and deny it ever fucking happened?

I'm sure that will work for ya. :roll:

And since you have now proven yourself TOO FUCKING STUPID to realize that I was the first one to repost your pitiful attack on children after you lost the balls to stand by your comment there is no 'false accusations' no 'reconstructions' of what you said.

You talked shit about someone's kid.

Why are you still here?
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Constantine is SPEEDYMUFFLER

Post by Bianca »

Yeah He directed that insult to me, then edited it when he realized he crossed a line.
Don't know why he thinks anyone believes him when you quoted it before his edit.
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

Bianca wrote:Yeah He directed that insult to me, then edited it when he realized he crossed a line.
Don't know why he thinks anyone believes him when you quoted it before his edit.

Answer: He is a stupid piece of shit that lives in an imaginary world where he is something more than a drain on society.

Just a shot in the dark. :D
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

I never knew SPEEDYMUFFLER was Abe. I need a refresher course.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

SelfMadeJesus wrote:
Bianca wrote:Yeah He directed that insult to me, then edited it when he realized he crossed a line.

Answer: He is a stupid piece of shit that lives in an imaginary world where he is something more than a drain on society.

Living in an imaginary world : Sometimes

Drain on Society : Not

So you think people who are on welfare are some stupid peice of shit?
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Grendel wrote:He wasn't.
Don`t assume you know it all Grandel. You`re a very respected and notorious speaker on Sludge but never assume anything...Stranger things have happened...

I am not Speedymuffler, Abe or Slicer...you might have forgotten about me, but my honest and truthful answer to you is this: I am Constantine...and I will always be Constantine...I left the internet because I had succeeded in accomplishing every goal I had set for myself in the virtual world.

But now I`m back...

My fans, my close friends and even my foes who helped me become who I am, the star I am today...You have my word...I will continue to entertain you in ways like no one else in the world wide web can!!!! I promise...This is only a beginning... If we think big we can achieved those dreams together and I`ll have the power to rise to the challenge because you never left my side even during those darkest hours. I know you`re gratefull for me entertaining you for all those years and for that I respect you and I thank you!

To all my fans out there...you will forever be my family...let`s do this thing together!
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

Fuck dude, stroke your own dick much?
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
scorpion death
Playing Frat Parties

Post by scorpion death »

Okay! So this is gonna be some big outing here huh? If you were ever entertaining you don't show it! YOU are just a troll. You never post outside of Hatas and spew nothing but failed flames. There is no sense in foeing you 'cause you add absolutely nothing of merit! One day no one will respond to you and you will be what you are....a complete nothing.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

scorpion death wrote:Okay! So this is gonna be some big outing here huh? If you were ever entertaining you don't show it! YOU are just a troll. You never post outside of Hatas and spew nothing but failed flames. There is no sense in foeing you 'cause you add absolutely nothing of merit! One day no one will respond to you and you will be what you are....a complete nothing.

I noticed you always talk a big game scorpion death but you wouldn`t have the balls to say those nasty things under your real nym. And you know what? I will post outside of hatas, like I said this is just a warm up run before the real game begin. You want to call me a troll? FINE!!!

You are nothing but an alternym using, lying and failing moron...

Even if nobody answers it doesn`t mean I`m not being who I really am : Mr.Charisma!!!

scorpion death : you don`t mean nothing and you are the Johnny-come-lately troll who jumped on the lapdog bandwagon...You are JEALOUS of ME!!! Deal with it!
Last edited by Constantine on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

You said lapdog.
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

*flick* wrote:You said lapdog.
Damn right I said it! Ever heard of a dog pile up?
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

I'm intrigued, tell me more.
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

Constantine wrote:
SelfMadeJesus wrote:

Living in an imaginary world : Sometimes

Drain on Society : Not

So you think people who are on welfare are some stupid peice of shit?
Yes, as they do nothing but take from society and add nothing to it but perhaps even more brainless cretins that will milk the system dry as they do nothing but live their lives as if they were breeding cattle.
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

Constantine wrote: scorpion death : you don`t mean nothing
:lol: :lol: :lol:

'Don't mean nothing'= meaning something.

Just thought i would point that out (not that you would need it to be pointed out if you weren't a fucking retarded French mongoloid :D )
Last edited by SelfMadeJesus on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.