The Ghey Man Cometh: Summer 2009!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Re: The Ghey Man Cometh: Summer 2009!

Post by deathcurse »

Luminiferous wrote:Yep..Posting as daviddavidson..
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Figures. Dan Starr is the only dumbass who would find that schtick funny.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Al De Niro wrote:If I am a psycho - when does it get to the point that I actually knock on your front door? Maybe you need to rethink the word psycho.
Maybe you need to stop being a psycho.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Fuck...

It's like YD asking why he's considered a suspect just because the parking lot victim looked like a Yellow cab had molested her throat.....
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

Ghey Man,

Along the same lines as the questions Itjogs posted, I have several for you.

1) Which guild represents you?

2) Which talent agency represents you?

3) What was your budget for this film?

4) What studio is releasing/distributing it?
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pretty Dead Boy »

For someone who outright says Sludge isn't his target audience, this stalking motherfucker sure spends a lot of time here telling us how he's the next best thing to happen to cinema.

Somewhere the greats are rolling over in their graves. From laughter.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Al De Niro wrote:
In fact, I will no longer talk about this until I am prepared to release the title of the film,
:lol:
deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Al De Niro wrote:Seriously - anyone who happens to mention that they had success in anything music or otherwise gets bashed around here.

That's fucking bullshit. Wiseacre had moderate success with his band, and he doesn't get the shit ripped out of him. DJ Will has moderate success as a DJ and nobody rips the shit out of him.
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

Al De Niro wrote:
Bridget wrote:Ghey Man,

Along the same lines as the questions Itjogs posted, I have several for you.

1) Which guild represents you?

2) Which talent agency represents you?

3) What was your budget for this film?

4) What studio is releasing/distributing it?
Your attempt at the "tough questions" actually made me laugh out loud. But as I said, I am not going to try to convince anyone - since these questions are not out of support, but simply to attack me. I will soon enough make the announcement of the film. Even Gene Simmons says details to come on whatever project he is developing.

I don't think these are tough questions at all. I think that most film makers would have a pretty easy time answering them. I think your reluctance to do so is hilarious.

What's wrong with saying which agency represents you? I'm not asking for your agent's name and phone number. Besides, everyone who's anyone in the film industry is represented by the same agency, you could have at least taken the time to look that up and name it. It would have been slightly more convincing.

If your film is being released nationwide, even only on a few screens, it will have been in the trades. Keeping the name a secret is stupid.
CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

Ghey Man,

A word to the wise - just as you claim people don't know enough about you to pass judgement on these boards, perhaps you should take a spoonful of your own advice in relation to others. You never know who posts here...

PS - answer itjogsamongus's and Bridget's questions.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

I'm waiting to write my apology to you, scatman - it would only take the name of the film to make me eat my words, yet you chose to hold it out of some pathetic excuses - There's no name because there's no film. You're a delusional asshole, you know it, we know it. Like DC said before, we've been reading this bullshit literally for years now.

Friends with Stallone? :lol:

Britney Spears just dropped by my house to suck my cock and serve me dinner.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Al De Niro wrote:
SanityClause wrote:
Al De Niro wrote:Seriously - anyone who happens to mention that they had success in anything music or otherwise gets bashed around here.

That's fucking bullshit. Wiseacre had moderate success with his band, and he doesn't get the shit ripped out of him. DJ Will has moderate success as a DJ and nobody rips the shit out of him.
Abe was in Helix and he was bashed left and right for it.
Abe was bashed for being an idiot...

Much like you are..
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

Al De Niro wrote: I guess you couldn't tell that I was being sarcastic in my response of your tough questions. The thing is - these questions are pointless to answer. I could simply provide any answer to questions regardless if they are accurate answers or not. The reaction would still be the same on the board. Only providing the film title will be the defintive form of proof and that will be coming.

I'm perfectly capable of picking up on sarcasm. I am also aware that my questions were softball pitches, which should make them reasonable to answer.

Also, you don't know that I'm out to get you, you're just assuming that I am. I asked honest questions which you refuse to answer.
CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

Al De Niro wrote:
CliffByford wrote:Ghey Man,

A word to the wise - just as you claim people don't know enough about you to pass judgement on these boards, perhaps you should take a spoonful of your own advice in relation to others. You never know who posts here...

PS - answer itjogsamongus's and Bridget's questions.
Does Spielberg post here? Or Scorcese? I guess you never know.
Ghey Man,

You know, I think we can safely eliminate those two. Two people do not an industry maketh. However, if you are intent on fashioning enough rope to hang your own neck, then please, feel free to ignore my advice.

Your friend,

Cliff
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Al De Niro wrote:
SanityClause wrote:

Abe was in Helix and he was bashed left and right for it.
Nope. Abe was bashed because he was a douche.

Nice try.
deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Itjogsamongus wrote:Its kind of become a tradition/joke between my wife and I that we haven't gone to a movie theatre since we met. This applies to cunnilingus as well.

I'm afraid they kind of go hand in hand at this point, so a part of me does hope you are lying. But the absurdity of me having to eat pussy because you produced a movie sums up my life at this point.
I think you should even go so far as to say you'd not only go to the movie, but that you will take your wife with you AND eat her pussy at the movie.

Not like it's ever gonna need to happen, anyway.

(Watch when April turns to June, towards the end of March - mark my words.)
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

Ghey Man,

What role other than producer did you have in your film?

On roughly how many screens do you anticipate it opening, nationwide? Is this an art-house film or a multiplex film?

*B

p.s. I'd still love to get answers to my other questions.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

It's never going to happen Bridget..

This is GheyMan's schtick..He avoids the obvious and lies even when confronted with the evidence. He did it in the XMAN/XMEN saga, he did it as Hey Man, Cinematic Soul, Vice and he will continue to do it now. He's claimed to Pieter Jan Brugge and has claimed acquaintances to Sly Stallone and Billy Sheehan as well as others..

He's enjoying the attention because he has none in his offline life..

April and May will come and go and there'll be another excuse why there is no movie or anything else he claims..

That is.....If he lasts on here til then.

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I'm going to make a movie. If a mentally retarded psychopath who spends every waking moment on the internet can make movies with big stars, I think I could probably win an Oscar.

First I have to start a "Can somebody give me a million dollars to make a movie?" thread. After that, the pieces all fall into place.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Al De Niro wrote:I wish you the best of luck.
Luck? Who needs luck? All I need to do is read the Robert Evans book and get on some movie message boards. Piece of cake.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Give me a week. I need to eat 5000 cheeseburgers and get a frontal lobe lobotomy.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Here's your prize for the non-existent film, Gheyman!

A liar will usually avoid referring to themselves as "I".

A liar will probably use your own words directly when responding to the question. For example, when the liar is asked, "Did you take my stapler?" the liar might respond, "Take your stapler? No," or something to that effect.

Excessive and extraneous details are given which may not serve to strengthen the liar's argument, but, instead, act as "filler", detracting from the topic

LIAR!!!}

:lol: :lol: :lol:

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man, I have a question for you. Hopefully you won't avoid it as it has nothing to do with the film industry and will not challenge your lack of knowledge about said industry.

You told me that my number was given to you by the alternym ltwalksamongus. You said here that you never had my number; you were just fucking with me.

Okay, so if you were just fucking with me, why did you implicate another poster? If you were lying about having my number, why would you throw another poster under the bus?

Because you know what this means, right? Either you weren't lying - you actually had what you thought was my number - or you were the alternym ltwalksamongus.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:I don't recall saying that I got your number from someone else, but I will take your word for it. Either way, I was just fucking with you at a moment when you were seriously on the verge of snapping - you were really fucking paranoid. Not only about me, but I seem to recall someone else freaking you out as well at the time.
I don't remember anyone else threatening me with my personal info but okay.

So you said the alternym ltwalks gave you my number but they didn't? That makes no sense.
Ghey Man wrote: I was never the alternym Itwalksamongus.
And you weren't XMAN and XMEN either.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Ghey Man wrote:
deathcurse wrote:Ghey Man, I have a question for you. Hopefully you won't avoid it as it has nothing to do with the film industry and will not challenge your lack of knowledge about said industry.

You told me that my number was given to you by the alternym ltwalksamongus. You said here that you never had my number; you were just fucking with me.

Okay, so if you were just fucking with me, why did you implicate another poster? If you were lying about having my number, why would you throw another poster under the bus?

Because you know what this means, right? Either you weren't lying - you actually had what you thought was my number - or you were the alternym ltwalksamongus.
I don't recall saying that I got your number from someone else, but I will take your word for it. Either way, I was just fucking with you at a moment when you were seriously on the verge of snapping - you were really fucking paranoid. Not only about me, but I seem to recall someone else freaking you out as well at the time. I was never the alternym Itwalksamongus.

The quotes above are the perfect example of this:

A liar will probably use your own words directly when responding to the question. For example, when the liar is asked, "Did you take my stapler?" the liar might respond, "Take your stapler? No," or something to that effect.

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I like how I was supposedly "really paranoid" about Ghey Man getting people's info....but meanwhile, Ghey Man was actually getting people's info. :lol:

How could I be paranoid when this shit was actually happening? It's like someone in the dead of winter saying "It's really fucking cold outside" and the person next to him saying "You're just being paranoid."
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:I said I don't recall saying that someone gave me your number - either way, I never had your number and no one had given it to me. I was fucking with you. Understand now?
No, I don't understand. You told me someone gave you the number. You gave the NAME of the person that gave it to you. Why would you do that if you were making shit up? Especially when the person you're lying about is someone who sends random people other people's phone numbers and addresses!
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:If I was indeed crazy and wanted your information - it would be simple to get. That's all there is to it.
Maybe it is easy but you sure found a way to fuck it up. Am I right, XMAN? :lol:
Ghey Man wrote:You keep going on and on trying to make it sound like I am some psycho for trying to get information, when the reality is if you were right - I would have succeeded and I would be knocking on your front door. That's what a psycho does. Do you think you are so well hidden that this is why I have not found you yet? You are fucking paranoid and you really need to stop flattering yourself.
I like how you have these different levels of psychosis that you fall back on. "Yeah, I get people's addresses but I don't show up at their door. That would be psychotic." Then you're going to show up at someone's door and be like "Yeah, I showed up at your door...but I didn't kill you!" Then you're going to kill someone and say "Well...I didn't eat their internal organs!"

You're a stalker, Ghey Man. Just because the guy in Julia Roberts' bushes isn't gunning her down that doesn't mean he's not a stalker all the same.
Last edited by deathcurse on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:As I said - I really don't recall. If someone sent me your actual number - I would have provided you with that number to fuck with you further. Remember when you wanted me to give you the first 3 digits or something like that - I never did, cause I never had it.
So what you're saying is that when you lie about stuff, you avoid giving out specific details because once you do, the jig will be up.

Thanks, Ghey Man. You gave me everything I needed. :lol: