The Ghey Man Cometh: Summer 2009!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Re: The Ghey Man Cometh: Summer 2009!

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:Whatever you need. I just remember how you were freaking out like a little bitch in your PM's to me. I just couldn't let you down easy.
At the time, I was staying with family and needed to know if the children in the house were in any danger. If some fat psychopath is telling me he's got my info and he's going to use it, I'm going to think of the other people that would affect.

The best part of all that? I even told you that was the case and you didn't care. You continued threatening me.

But you're missing the point - you just confessed that when you're bluffing, you're not going to give out any details because once you do, you can't "fuck with people anymore." That's obviously what you're doing right now with the movie thing. You want everyone to pay attention to you but you want something else - you want just one person to think you might not be lying, that you might actually work in films.

Everything you've been saying points to that. "Just you wait! You're really going to be sorry!" It's all a fantasy. And you're doing your damnedest to make sure this fantasy carries out for the next 4 months.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:Why should I care about your boo hooing? You were a fucking asshole as you continue to be.
Boo hooing?

I don't recall being an asshole about that situation. I PMed you saying "Okay, all board drama aside, I need to know what you have" and I told you why. You didn't care. You continued threatening me.

No matter how you slice it, that's really bizarre behavior for a grown man. You're what, in your 40's? Look at yourself. You're fucking CRAZY.
Ghey Man wrote: I find it funny how you connect me trying to fuck with you with the movie. You asked me a question and I answered it. I was fucking with you. That has nothing to do with the movie - which no one on Sludge thinks exists anyway, so who exactly is my audience? April is when I will announce the film. Either way, it won't matter to you.
How doesn't it connect? This thread isn't about a movie that doesn't exist, it's about you being a habitual, psychotic liar. I gave an example of you lying about something and one particular part of that - you refusing to give any details about my phone number - matches up to what's going on here.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Ghey Man wrote:I never had your number and no one had given it to me. I was LYING.
Fixed.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:Um, I gave you the details about your phone number - I never had it. Can you please recite that back to me. Usually when one fucks with another, they are bullshitting with them ie lying.
Right, and you don't have a movie.

You didn't have my phone number so you couldn't tell me any of the numbers.

You don't have a movie so you can't tell us anything about it.

Still think these situations don't connect? :lol:
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Ghey Man wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
Ghey Man wrote:I never had your number and no one had given it to me. I was LYING.
Fixed.
Thanks brainiac - but I thought that saying I never had the number even though I said I had the number because I was fucking with him - was pretty self explanitory. Apparently not for you.
You seem to have a hard time saying you LIED.

It's simply incredible how after the 11,999,356th one, on this board alone, you have to term it as "fucking with" or some other wording.

You LIE.

You're a LIAR.

Amazing how people won't believe a word you say, huh? :lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:No, I was fucking with you. I purposely wanted to freak you out and I did just that. I am providing details about the movie in April. You know, it's gonna be great to be able to refer to all these quotes from you then.
Remember when you were Cinematic_Soul and you were like "I will tell you what movies I've worked on at the end of the week." And then the end of the week came and went and you acted like you didn't even say that? I believe your theory at the time was "This is all going to blow over. No one's going to remember this in a week." :lol:

Come April, you're going to do one of two things -

1. Lie and say you're someone else (See: Pieter Jan Brugge and Brian Sword situations)
2. Make up some bullshit excuse as to why you still can't give any info on your movie (See: Every time you've ever mentioned this movie in the past)

I like how this movie has already made the festival rounds last year but everything has to be hush hush. :lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:If you want to call it that I lied for your agenda - fine. I lied.
You said you lied!

"Agenda" :lol:
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Ghey Man wrote:I am a complete liar about the film and the film career.
TESTIFY!
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:I would be a complete liar about the film and the film career.
It's funny that you think we have to wait until April to finally know the truth about this.

I may or may not have fucked Lindsay Lohan! TUNE IN NEXT WEEK TO FIND OUT! :lol:
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

The day Ghey Man puts out his awesome film that will surely rival The Dark Knight is the day Rav Sputnik goes Grunge. Safe to say, it ain't gonna fuckin happen.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:Well look at it this way, you won't expect the film to be announced in April, so it will be a surprise when I do or it won't be surprising if I don't. I assume your life will go on either way.
Didn't you say you were done trying to convince people this movie exists? You can't stop talking about it.

Usually producers have a full plate before a movie's release but not Ghey Man! He has the time to spend all day and night on Metal Sludge, telling people what a hot shot he is!
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:I am not trying to convince anyone. I said April and left it at that. You can't be asking me questions and commenting about things and then wonder why I am responding.
I'm wondering why you're not working your ass off with this movie when every other producer in the world would be. :lol:
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Ghey Man wrote:The film is completed and just awaiting release.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:The film is completed and just awaiting release.
My bad.

I forgot that when movies wrap, nobody has do anything else. You're home free! Excuse my ignorance of how the Hollywood machine works.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:It's also the end of the year. Most people including myself are going on vacation soon.
So the film industry shuts down for the holidays? Interesting.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:The industry itself no - but unless a production company or director is shooting a film right now, they are on vacation and offices are usually closed from now until 2009.
You're the producer of an independent film that's coming out in less than 5 months. Yeah, why not kick back.
Ghey Man wrote:You think Jerry Bruckheimer for example isn't taking a holiday? They usually take extended holidays actually.
You're Jerry Bruckheimer now? LOL
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:No I am not Bruckheimer and you made that assumption, but you someone seemed surprised that people in any industry are taking a vacation now.
You said something to the effect of "Jerry Bruckheimer takes vacations, why can't I?" :lol:

Look - I've read and seen enough about indie filmmaking to know that it's an enormous pain in the ass...even after the movie has wrapped.

Also, you said the movie was recently finished. Meanwhile, you've been posting day and night for, oh I don't know, THE LAST THREE YEARS. When exactly did you find the time to make this movie? :lol:

Oh wait, I gotta get ready for you to tell me that producers don't have to do all that much and you can easily produce a film while posting on Metal Sludge all day.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:If you were a producer of an independent film coming out in 5 months, what would you be doing now that the film is out of your hands?
Why would the film be out of your hands? After a film is completed, the producer has to deal with marketing, promotion, advertising, etc. You're the guy who has to deal with the production company and/or distributor. You were the person who dealt with the budget of the film - why wouldn't you have anything to do right now?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Uh oh, Ghey Man had to go look up the answer. :lol:
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

You'd figure on the downtime, you would piece together viral marketing or some stills or something to generate interest. After all, its fucking December. The weather sucks in December so people stay inside and get ripped and surf Youtube. If you had any ounce of fucking brainpower, you would have started the hype last fucking week, that is if its even legit. TDK for example had months of viral marketing behind it, and it was fucking brilliant. As well as a few leaked stills to create a buzz; an anticipation. If you know your target audience, (that is assuming your retarded ass actually made something other than a sub-par SNL skit destined to flop hard on Youtube) you would be Johnny on the spot stumping for your work now while everyone is kicking it inside and create a buzz to discuss over holiday chow and all that crap.

Then again, sitting and getting your ass ruined by a dude in Immortal war paint is a much more plausible idea. At least by your logic.
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pretty Dead Boy »

Rainbow Bright wrote:You'd figure on the downtime, you would piece together viral marketing or some stills or something to generate interest. After all, its fucking December. The weather sucks in December so people stay inside and get ripped and surf Youtube. If you had any ounce of fucking brainpower, you would have started the hype last fucking week, that is if its even legit. TDK for example had months of viral marketing behind it, and it was fucking brilliant. As well as a few leaked stills to create a buzz; an anticipation. If you know your target audience, (that is assuming your retarded ass actually made something other than a sub-par SNL skit destined to flop hard on Youtube) you would be Johnny on the spot stumping for your work now while everyone is kicking it inside and create a buzz to discuss over holiday chow and all that crap.

Then again, sitting and getting your ass ruined by a dude in Immortal war paint is a much more plausible idea. At least by your logic.
Thank you for saving me a lot of typing, RBO.
CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

Ghey Man,

If I had made a film, I'd be proud of the fact and would probably start a thread in the Sludge Lounge to the effect of "I've made a film." It would cost me nothing, and I would have to spend very little time doing it. I think I would ask people to watch it and let me know what they think.

None of this requires any particular exertion, and in any case, I'd be spending less time on Sludge because I'd be out promoting a film it took me years to make. Irrespective of what the studio/distributor decided to do, as a producer I would realise that the onus fell on me to get the word out.

You are not a producer. I know people who have produced films. They do - ah, I dunno - pretty much exactly the opposite of what you've done. For starters, their film has got further than "lies on a hair metal message board."
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

Ghey Man wrote:
If you were a producer of an independent film coming out in 5 months, what would you be doing now that the film is out of your hands?
[/quote]

See, here's the thing. Many producers of independent films also have other roles, and since they often have a lot invested financially and otherwise in the film, they take a big part in the editing process. Shit, even on big budget films and on television too, many producers like to oversee the post-production work, as a way of protecting their investment.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Ghey Man wrote:This is the very last time I am going to comment about the movie or respond on this thread - because I am tired of repeating myself.

2. I have been lying about the movie all along.
BINGO!
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Ghey Man wrote:You simply don't know what you are talking about and are making assumptions about what a producer should be doing after delivery of the film.
Irony? You have a call waiting on line 2...
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:I SAY AGAIN....AND AGAIN - THE FILM IS ALREADY BEING MARKETED ON MOVIE SITES AND MOVIE FORUMS.
Movie forums? :lol:

From what I've seen, movie forums hate it when people spam their boards, same as on here. There was a movie called Murder-Set-Pieces where the people involved were going on forums and trying to get the word out on this movie. People hated them for it, they refused to see the movie based on how annoyed they were by this approach, and now the director is selling the rights to his first film on eBay.

That's not viral marketing - that's spamming.

Then again, you live in a world where you can finance a movie by starting threads on movie forums so it's not surprising that this is also your promotion strategy.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Grendel wrote:Ghey Man tried this kind of thing before, and was bitch slapped by a guy who posted there who turned out to be a paranoid schizophrenic/real life stalker. The dressing down he gave Ghey was articulate and logical, though.
I loved it when he started a thread asking for a million dollars.

"You know this is illegal, right?"

"No, it's not. People make movies this way all the time."

"Um...no they don't. It's illegal."
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

ROCKY VI:THE FINAL BELL IS A REALITY
by OU812 Jun 19th, 1999
04:19:16 AM
TO ALL AIN'T IT COOL READERS...IF YOU WANT AN UPDATE ON ROCKY VI, GO TO THE THURSDAY POSTING TALK BACKS. I HAVE MADE A SERIOUS UPDATE SINCE THE ORIGINAL POSTING(FOR SOME REASON, AIN'T IT COOL DID NOT POST THE ROCKY VI UPDATE YET) IF YOU ALSO WANT OTHER SYLVESTER STALLONE OR MORE ROCKY VI INFO...PLEASE CONTACT ME AT [email protected]. I KNOW ALL OF THIS BECAUSE I WORK FOR MGM AND I AM A PERSONAL FRIEND OF MR. SYLVESTER STALLONE(I AM OBVIOUSLY USING A FAKE NAME) SO GO READ THE ROCKY VI TALKBACK...IT IS QUITE EXTENSIVE. THANKS. ADAM ACE
:lol:

Greetings,

We are searching for any serious investors willing to assist with the
financing of a feature film that has major attachments. We have
already acquired the theatrical distribution (with one of the top
distributors in the world), a name director, name talent, name music
talent and one of the most well known Executive Producers in the movie
business.

The budget is presently at $5,200,000. We require the initial half or
a good portion of it. The rest of the financing will be done through
the Executive Producer and the distributor. This film has an
impressive return capacity with the attachments involved and the
script - which numerous production companies were associated with at
one time or another. We were just never happy with the deal and have
chosen to produce this ourselves with a major distributor and a known
Executive Producer to give the film the worldwide exposure that it
deserves.

If you are serious (meaning you are an investor) and are willing to
discuss this project - please email me at [email protected]

I will answer any questions you may have and give you details on the
project. We can discuss all the intricate financial aspects of this
project.

Thank you very much for your time.

Adam
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

I hate Ghey Man. He's shitting up all the threads! That is all.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

deathcurse wrote:
ROCKY VI:THE FINAL BELL IS A REALITY
by OU812 Jun 19th, 1999
04:19:16 AM
TO ALL AIN'T IT COOL READERS...IF YOU WANT AN UPDATE ON ROCKY VI, GO TO THE THURSDAY POSTING TALK BACKS. I HAVE MADE A SERIOUS UPDATE SINCE THE ORIGINAL POSTING(FOR SOME REASON, AIN'T IT COOL DID NOT POST THE ROCKY VI UPDATE YET) IF YOU ALSO WANT OTHER SYLVESTER STALLONE OR MORE ROCKY VI INFO...PLEASE CONTACT ME AT [email protected]. I KNOW ALL OF THIS BECAUSE I WORK FOR MGM AND I AM A PERSONAL FRIEND OF MR. SYLVESTER STALLONE(I AM OBVIOUSLY USING A FAKE NAME) SO GO READ THE ROCKY VI TALKBACK...IT IS QUITE EXTENSIVE. THANKS. ADAM ACE

Greetings,

We are searching for any serious investors willing to assist with the
financing of a feature film that has major attachments. We have
already acquired the theatrical distribution (with one of the top
distributors in the world), a name director, name talent, name music
talent and one of the most well known Executive Producers in the movie
business.

The budget is presently at $5,200,000. We require the initial half or
a good portion of it. The rest of the financing will be done through
the Executive Producer and the distributor. This film has an
impressive return capacity with the attachments involved and the