The Ghey Man Cometh: Summer 2009!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

The Ghey Man Cometh: Summer 2009!

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man has announced that his long-awaited feature film (tentatively titled Does Not Fucking Exist) will be released in the summer of 2009!

You thought The Dark Knight blew minds? Wait until Ghey Man bridges the gap between the scat and snuff genres.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: The Ghey Man Cometh: Summer 2009!

Post by grishnak boss »

:lol:

How about:

The man that couldn't stop lying

Gheyman and the Temple of Falsehood

Sludge Wars: The Liar Strikes Back

The Goddamnliar
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Al De Niro wrote:
grishnak boss wrote::lol:

How about The man that couldn't stop lying or Gheyman and the Temple of Falsehood or maybe Sludge Wars: The Liar Strikes Back - how about The Goddamnliar?
I really look forward to your open letter of apology on the board. You should start coming up with what you plan to say now.

You haven't even had the guts to say the name of the movie - start coming up with some excuses now :lol:

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Al De Niro wrote: No excuses - alot of people here are going to owe me a big apology.
How about more names for your "movie"?

The Lord of the Lies

The Last Liar on Earth

Don't forget to give me some credit!

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Al De Niro wrote:The movie is already produced - so no need to suggest actors and titles. Release date is May 29th in North America.
It will be in theaters on May 29th? I'll be able to go see it? And if you're lying, you will shoot yourself in the face?
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

deathcurse wrote:
Al De Niro wrote:The movie is already produced - so no need to suggest actors and titles. Release date is May 29th in North America.
It will be in theaters on May 29th? I'll be able to go see it? And if you're lying, you will shoot yourself in the face?
If (more like when) it doesn't happen - again - he'll promise to leave the board for good - again. At least until after making a thread for 50/150/500 people to vote him off - then get banned - then come back with some new even douchier nym.
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

Is it one of these three?

Drag Me To Hell by Universal

Up by Disney

or The Lonely Maiden by Yari Film Group?

http://www.darkhorizons.com/rel-us09.php

Those are the only three listed for 5/29/09.

The first is by the Raimi brothers, so unless you're going to claim you're one of them, I'm guessing that's not it.

So, is your film a Disney movie, or is it the other?
CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

Ghey Man,

Does yet another "kung fu comedy" on YouTube, featuring your lard-ass self attempt to splinter a piece of Ikea furniture, count as a "release"?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

Al De Niro wrote:
Bridget wrote:Is it one of these three?

Drag Me To Hell by Universal

Up by Disney

or The Lonely Maiden by Yari Film Group?

http://www.darkhorizons.com/rel-us09.php

Those are the only three listed for 5/29/09.

The first is by the Raimi brothers, so unless you're going to claim you're one of them, I'm guessing that's not it.

So, is your film a Disney movie, or is it the other?
That is not a complete and definitive list of releases for the year.
Well of course not, it doesn't include any of the imaginary ones.
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

So he's dropping a shitty Youtube short in May?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

If the movie doesn't come out in May he's going to QUIT THE BOARD AND NEVER COME BACK.

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Didn't even see that was already a suggestion -
cantstopthemusic wrote:If (more like when) it doesn't happen - again - he'll promise to leave the board for good - again. At least until after making a thread for 50/150/500 people to vote him off - then get banned - then come back with some new even douchier nym.
When he buys the site, we'll all be sorry. Better start thinking about your apologies now!
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

What's cool is GheyMan's movie premiere will feature an all you can eat buffet!!
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I find it impressive that even though Ghey Man has said a million times that his movie is an independent movie, it's getting a North American theatrical release along with the Sam Raimi and Pixar movies.

I can't go see Midnight Meat Train but The Ghey Man Poo-Poo Torture Extravaganza will be in my city very soon.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Al De Niro wrote:We do have some stars in the movie - so there is a fan base built in.

Last edited by cantstopthemusic on Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Al De Niro wrote:More high profile and have starred in big Hollywood hits over the last couple of summers.
More high profile?

Big hollywood hits?

What's your role in this release?

Let me guess. You're not at liberty to answer that last question (especially) due to confidentiality agreements.
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pretty Dead Boy »

Al De Niro wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
Al De Niro wrote:We do have some stars in the movie - so there is a fan base built in.

More high profile and have starred in big Hollywood hits over the last couple of summers.

Clouds, taxi cabs and buildings have all been in "big Hollywood hits" too, douchetits.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Al De Niro wrote:Independent movies get released all the time with bigger films.
"All the time"? No. Not all the time. Occasionally but only when those movies are guaranteed to make enough money to make it worthwhile.

Name 5 independent movies that have gotten nationwide theatrical release in 2008. I'll wait.

Al De Niro wrote:The idea being that there is an alternative movie to go see beyond most Hollywood pablum. In addition, we do have some stars in the movie - so there is a fan base built in. I love it when you try to play Mr. Movie Industry.

The hilarity of that last sentence is almost too much. You're the guy who tried to finance this imaginary movie by making a post on a movie message board asking for a million dollars.
Al De Niro wrote:By the way, you maybe need to read about Midnight Meat Train - Lions Gate fucked that film on purpose. That's why you couldn't see it.
Lionsgate "fucked" Midnight Meat Train for several reasons - 1. It's not a very good movie and 2. It's not a movie that wouldn't have made enough money to make promoting it worthwhile.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Al De Niro wrote:Look I am not going to sit here and waste my time trying to convince you of anything. When the time comes, that will be all the proof I need. There is no point in debating with you about this - because in the interim before I disclose the name of the film, I would simply be wasting my time typing to you.
I find it interesting that even though your movie has big stars in it, your name is still not on imdb. :lol:

What was your excuse for that? That you don't have time to fuck around on the internet? :lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Al De Niro wrote:It cracks me up that you still think IMdb defines people in the entertainment industry.
If your movie has, say, Brad Pitt in it, your movie would be listed on Brad Pitt's page. You'd be able to click on the link and it would take you to a page for your movie. On that page would be everyone who worked on the movie - including producers. The way imdb works is that if Brad Pitt works on a movie, everyone that works on that movie gets their own page.

What I'm saying is that you claim your movie is important enough to have big name stars in it and yet there's no record of it on the internet anywhere. That's simply unheard of in film today.

You can't stop talking about this movie on Metal Sludge and you can't be bothered to make an imdb page? Okay. :lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Al De Niro wrote:I for one can't wait.
You've been saying this for years and no proof has ever surfaced. I remember a couple years ago when you were playing the "In a couple months, you'll all be eating crow" card. Nothing ever happened.

The reason you're doing it again is because it's the best way for you to get attention here. And that's all you want - attention. So what you do is start the whole "I make movies!" routine again and all of a sudden people start paying attention to you again.

Why am I participating if I know that's why you're doing it? Because I'm fascinated by the fact that a fat middle aged unemployed loser has built this world of delusions for himself on cyberspace and no matter what anyone says to chink the armor of that delusion, he carries on believing that it's all true.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Al De Niro wrote:I am fine with you thinking that, but it doesn't negate the fucking shock you are going to get or the fact that you will be apologizing to me soon enough. In fact, I truly want you to feel the way you do and I am glad that you do. The more you feel this way, the more sweeter it will be for me.
Yeah yeah yeah. I read all this two years ago.

You do realize that Brett Meisner did this schtick first, right? And better?
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Al De Niro wrote:
deathcurse wrote:
Al De Niro wrote:I am fine with you thinking that, but it doesn't negate the fucking shock you are going to get or the fact that you will be apologizing to me soon enough. In fact, I truly want you to feel the way you do and I am glad that you do. The more you feel this way, the more sweeter it will be for me.
Yeah yeah yeah. I read all this two years ago.

You do realize that Brett Meisner did this schtick first, right? And better?
Fine, then there is nothing more to discuss. There is obviously no point in talking about this further with you, until I finally release the title of the film.
Ghey Man,

It doesn't matter if your supposed film ever gets released. It doesnt matter that if it does, if it goes straight to dvd or wins a fucking oscar.

What you fail to realize is that not ONE single, solitary motherfucker on this board will EVER apologize to you. Ever.

You have a better chance of finding real hair on Bret Michaels head than you will EVER have a chance of any one ever apologizing to you on this board.

Keep barkin' little doggie, keep barking.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Pretty Dead Boy wrote:Ghey Man,

It doesn't matter if your supposed film ever gets released. It doesnt matter that if it does, if it goes straight to dvd or wins a fucking oscar.

What you fail to realize is that not ONE single, solitary motherfucker on this board will EVER apologize to you. Ever.

You have a better chance of finding real hair on Bret Michaels head than you will EVER have a chance of any one ever apologizing to you on this board.

Exactly. He could make Spider-Man 4 and it wouldn't change my opinion about him one bit. He'd still be a douchebag, he'd still be unbelievably stupid, and he'd still be a fat stalker fuck. If putting out a movie could somehow erase those flaws, that would be something else. But no matter what, this will still be the guy who PMed me saying he had my phone number.

I have no doubts that he's lying now, just as he's been lying for years about this shit. But on the .0000000000000000000001% chance he's not, who cares? He's still a fucking mongoloid.
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Al De Niro wrote:That's bullshit. Even paying to see the movie will be a form of apologizing. Do you really think if the movie was playing at theatres right now, that Metal Sludge wouldn't have like a 14 page discussion about it? But there are some people here who are not assholes and who might just offer their support.
You are bullshit, stalker fag.

I for one, and speaking for others here if i may, won't go see your piece of shit movie that doesnt even exist. i wouldnt even steal it from blockbuster, but i nor the rest of us that can independently think have to worry about that.

Why? Cuz this movie doesn't exist, and it never will. it's a figment of your basement dwelling imagination. it's a fulfillment fantasy to rub yer greasy little sausage fingers up and down your tiny little cock to make you feel like a big man.

There's plenty of ways to validate the existence of a film, be it in the zygote stage or in post. You have chosen to not do that, because let's face it Mommy's Boy, your movie doesnt exist.

You're a stalker fuck who has fucked with a lot of people on this site, begged on movie forums for funding for your imaginary movie, and you'd best be served to just off yourself. Everyone here would be happy, your mommy and daddy would have the weight of a failed sexual escapade off of their shoulders and the film community at large wouldn't be burdened with a wanna be poser such as yourself.

Do the right thing and don't come back here. Do an even more righteous thing and kill yourself.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Al De Niro wrote:
deathcurse wrote:
Pretty Dead Boy wrote:Ghey Man,

Exactly. He could make Spider-Man 4 and it wouldn't change my opinion about him one bit. He'd still be a douchebag, he'd still be unbelievably stupid, and he'd still be a fat stalker fuck. If putting out a movie could somehow erase those flaws, that would be something else. But no matter what, this will still be the guy who PMed me saying he had my phone number.

I have no doubts that he's lying now, just as he's been lying for years about this shit. But on the .0000000000000000000001% chance he's not, who cares? He's still a fucking mongoloid.
What you said doesn't make sense - if I made Spiderman 4 using your example, wouldn't I have had to been right about something or know what I am doing to be able to pull that off. Being a douchebag as far as you are concerned wouldn't make a difference to Spiderman 4.

Um, let me ask you if the roles were reversed and you were producing Spiderman 4 - would you care what some nobody on the net thinks about you. There are only two answers possible to that question and they are both no.
Al De Niro wrote:
In fact, I will no longer talk about this until I am prepared to release the title of the film,

deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

It's always the same thing with Ghey Man - "I will prove myself in time, just you wait." And it's never happened! Ever!

Can anyone think of ONE reason why he can't say the name of the movie? Just one? Apparently we're all going to be seeing it and I guess it's going to be so awesome that we're all going to rush right home and make posts apologizing to the guy. So why can't he say what it's called?

Because it's bullshit. The guy's creating this elaborate daydream where he gets proven right and we all throw a parade for him proclaiming him to be the King of the Board. "You were right, we were wrong! Please forgive us!" His intentions here are transparent.

It's a daydream. And a fucking pathetic one at that.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Al De Niro wrote: But you said even if the movie came out - assuming that it does exist. Please refer to your original point. The movie is actually out and what the feedback on Sludge would be - be it supportive or not.
Al De Niro wrote:
In fact, I will no longer talk about this until I am prepared to release the title of the film,
deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Al De Niro wrote:Metal Sludge and the discussions involving me are not exactly good promotion.
But you say that you're going to eventually tell us the title anyway. So....your excuse doesn't even make sense.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Al De Niro wrote:Metal Sludge and the discussions involving me are not exactly good promotion.
Why would that be?

Find any used condoms in some chick's apartment - with whom you had indiscriminate imaginary sex with, lately?
Last edited by cantstopthemusic on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.