The Ghey Man Cometh: Summer 2009!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Re: The Ghey Man Cometh: Summer 2009!

Post by deathcurse »

Al De Niro wrote:By then it won't matter is the point.
How would it matter now? :lol:

Are we going to hurt your box office numbers by telling the world what a psycho you are?
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Al De Niro wrote:
Thank you for proving my point for me. Metal Sludge on any level is not a site to link to for anyone wanting to promote themselves.
Al De Niro wrote:
In fact, I will no longer talk about this until I am prepared to release the title of the film,
:lol:
deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Al De Niro wrote:Thank you for proving my point for me. Metal Sludge on any level is not a site to link to for anyone wanting to promote themselves.
Is that what the movie is based on? That story?

Can you please share the story, again?

It was absolutely fascinating - the first time around.
CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

Ghey Man,

Take heed of Metal Sludge! Axl did not promote Chinese Democracy enough and look at the disappointing sales figures! C'mon Ghey Man, try to create some kind of buzz. I can't believe you're involved in the film industry and know so little about promotion and marketing. Here's where you go wrong:

1) Spielberg, Scorsese, Tarantino et al. have finished shooting a film. It's in post-production, and yet they keep details of the release under wraps. The title of the film will probably be made public. Speculation about content, actors etc flies about, as these are big names with a proven track record. Over time, teasers are released to whet the appetite. Filmgoers are expectant.

2) Ghey Man has finished shooting a film. It's in post-production, and yet they keep details of the release under wraps. Doesn't even make the title known to the public. Nobody speculates about the cast or the plot, as nobody's heard of Ghey Man. Ghey Man, despite his desperate need for publicity, refuses to say anything about said film. Nothing even appears in IMDB. Nobody cares.

You're a big, fat mendacious piece of shit. If you even had the first idea of what you were doing, you'd be promoting this bag of bollocks to the hilt. But then again, like Bridget implied, perhaps the rules are different for imaginary films.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Al De Niro wrote:I say again, Metal Sludge is not the kind of site that one links to if they are seriously trying to promote themselves.
And I'll say it again, what difference would it make? As you said, it's a "small website." Not very many people read it. It's ludicrous that you think this site would impact your film in any way.

Look at how hard you've tried to intrude on people's lives. You tried to get my phone number, you tried to get Iggy's, you tried to get The Mummy's address - you failed every time! You were actually stalking people and you didn't accomplish shit. What could anyone here possibly do to you?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Al De Niro wrote:Learn to read - just because I am not mentioning the film here on a small website like Metal Sludge, doesn't mean I am not providing details of the film elsewhere on more appropriate websites
So you're promoting it on other sites, just not imdb? :lol:

Do these big name actors know about your strategy to promoting films? It sounds about as effective as your strategy to finance them.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Al De Niro wrote:I never tried to do any of those things. Remember it was speculation and assumption. Nothing was actually proven.
You're avoiding the point. What could anyone here possibly do to a movie that you claim has big stars in it? Do you think it's a possibility that your movie will lose money based on people on Metal Sludge thinking the producer is a sausage-fingered stalker? That's ridiculous. You're not giving any details because THERE ARE NO DETAILS.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Also, you never had my phone number? That's not what you told me. In fact, I distinctly remember you threatening to call me. Now you're saying that never happened?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Al De Niro wrote:I never said the actual film wasn't on IMDb or that the film isn't listed among the actors who star in it. Just that much of the company listings and producers are not presently listed. Don't worry, you will see the listing soon enough to make you happy.
I have a feeling we're going to be seeing another Pieter Jan Brugge situation. :lol:

Get some new material, Ghey Man.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Al De Niro wrote:I am not saying that Metal Sludge can tear down a movie - I am saying that at the present time, the people here and their feeling about me is not the kind of demographic I care to attain. There are people here that are simply assholes and even with full proof provided, would continue to be assholes. I don't have that problem elsewhere. Metal Sludge is Metal Sludge in response to that other thread about why we bag on the bands we love.
Huh? You're missing the point. What's the difference if you tell us now or later? There isn't one - you're just stalling. You're buying time until summer 2009 when you come up with some bullshit excuse.

You act like you haven't done any of this before.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Al De Niro wrote:
deathcurse wrote:
Al De Niro wrote:I say again, Metal Sludge is not the kind of site that one links to if they are seriously trying to promote themselves.
And I'll say it again, what difference would it make? As you said, it's a "small website." Not very many people read it. It's ludicrous that you think this site would impact your film in any way.

Look at how hard you've tried to intrude on people's lives. You tried to get my phone number, you tried to get Iggy's, you tried to get The Mummy's address - you failed every time! You were actually stalking people and you didn't accomplish shit. What could anyone here possibly do to you?
I never tried to do any of those things. Remember it was speculation and assumption. Nothing was actually proven.

Your IP matched the IP of XMEN and XMAN, which were the names you used to contact dc and Iggy and XMEN actually posted on the board claiming to be in the process of buying Metal Sludge.

That is proof. You saying "NUH UH THE MOD IS A LIAR" is not a valid defense.

Are you really going to come back out of exile and start calling the mod a liar again, and if so, how do you believe this will benefit you?
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Al De Niro wrote:
deathcurse wrote:Also, you never had my phone number? That's not what you told me. In fact, I distinctly remember you threatening to call me. Now you're saying that never happened?
Claiming to have it to fuck with you because you were so paranoid is different than actually having it.
I was being paranoid? You actually had an old address of The Mummy's. You sent it to him and he confirmed this. But I guess thinking you'd start stalking me was just PARANOIA. :lol:
svgshadowhunter
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by svgshadowhunter »

Al De Niro wrote:
deathcurse wrote:Also, you never had my phone number? That's not what you told me. In fact, I distinctly remember you threatening to call me. Now you're saying that never happened?
Claiming to have it to fuck with you because you were so paranoid is different than actually having it.
same could be said about your claims of being a producer. claiming to have specific expertise. You were just fucking with people to try an make your point about Napolean Dynamite. To make your opinion seem more valid than the average poster.
Thank you for proving my point for me. Metal Sludge on any level is not a site to link to for anyone wanting to promote themselves.
and that statement is ridiculous. The number of peolpe who post regularly is quite small compared to those just reg'ed and reading. I checked out a ton of music I would have never considered before I started reading this message board, and my CD collection has benefitted greatly from it.

God you're a fucking moron,. You have no idea how logic works.
svgshadowhunter
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by svgshadowhunter »

Way to get the fucking point.

Word of mouth is often the way a low budget film becomes a"cult classic"

Not everyone reg'ed here posts. Someone here MIGHT think "hmm, think I might give that a look" after reading your descrip[tion of this "movie" your producing.

Someone with 0-5 posts. They might like it, recommend it to their co-workers family, etc.

But who's really kidding who here? You're just here fucking with the usuals, ItWalks, Deathcurce, etc, just looking for the attention you crave in real life. Any attention is better than none, even if it's cyber attention.
Especially attention from men. we get it.
CliffByford

Post by CliffByford »

Ghey Man,

Why won't you answer CrouchingStonerHiddingBong's points she made to you? You're happy to bat away everybody else, but she's come up with some pretty difficult shit to refute. Essentially, she's outed you as the fat liar that you are.

Secondly, if you were producer you'd be promoting the hell out of this piece of crap because you'd have points at stake in the film's gross. I would also guess that if - which you haven't, because you're a compulsive liar - you've tempted some "big names" to appear in the film, they would have demanded points in their contract, on the off-chance that it's a break-out success.

The fact it hasn't even been listed on IMDB, by far the most popular movie database around, says to me that it doesn't exist. Your putative release date is laughable, considering some actors have films slated for a 2010 release under their listing. You, on the other hand, have got five months to promote a non-existent film?

Come the fuck off it Ghey Man, you're not fooling anyone.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Let's get back to potential titles for this thing.

I say "Midnight Meat Snack", distributed by Lyin'sGate films.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
CliffByford

Post by CliffByford »

CliffByford wrote:Ghey Man,

Why won't you answer CrouchingStonerHiddingBong's points she made to you? You're happy to bat away everybody else, but she's come up with some pretty difficult shit to refute. Essentially, she's outed you as the fat liar that you are.
CliffByford

Post by CliffByford »

Al De Niro wrote:Learn to read, the film itself is listed on IMdb.
Ghey Man,

I've searched the May releases and can't find anything with your imprimatur on it. But seeing as I obviously struggle with comprehension, would you care to post a link? It would really help me out.

Many thanks,

Cliff
CliffByford

Post by CliffByford »

CliffByford wrote:
CliffByford wrote:Ghey Man,

Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pretty Dead Boy »

Al De Niro wrote:Thank you for your support.
Dumbfuck stalking liar, he wasn't supporting you.

Eat a bullet, you creepy pathological fuck.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Al De Niro wrote:
deathcurse wrote:

I never tried to do any of those things..
Wrong. Yo dug up my old address in Kobe and threatened to show up on what you thought was my doorstep. Imagine how surprised the Tanakas would have been.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Ghey Man:

Remember when you were "Vice" and remember all the wild promises about something you were going to expose about IWAU? Of course you lied out your ass (big shocker there) saying it wasn't you, at the time.

How did that work out for you?

I forget.

Oh yeah.

You failed.

Like usual.

And lied.

Again.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

^^^

That was when he claimed to have some kind of damaging info on me and was going to start a website to "expose" me, which of course he never did.

The most twisted part of this is you know he is loving each of these posts. The more someone gets pissed off, the more he feels he caused that reaction in someone. it's his only form of validation. Now he's set up six month of people paying attention to him over this stupid movie that doesn't exist.

Also love his "it's better for me that you feel that way" - which is what he tried to use on me when he was Vice.

:roll:
Last edited by Itwalksamongus on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Only the clinically insane would keep coming back to the same message board with the same shtick and lies and expect different results.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Al De Niro wrote:Nice try, but the address claims were made AFTER I fucked with you and your phone number.
That's not true. I remember trying to figure out who the alternym ltwalksamongus was because you implied they were the one who gave it to you. If the thing about The Mummy's address happened after my phone number incident, the name ltwalksamongus would have meant nothing to me. As it happened, I thought "Oh shit, that's the guy who gave Ghey Man that address."

Besides, what difference does it make? :lol:

"Oh, I actually stalked someone AFTER I decided to fuck with you for being paranoid." Either way, I wasn't being paranoid - you're actually a psycho!
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

This is turning into a red letter month...

GheyMan, Hairbangersball and Dan Starr all make their idiotic returns noticable...
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Luminiferous wrote:This is turning into a red letter month...

GheyMan, Hairbangersball and Dan Starr all make their idiotic returns noticable...
Dan Starr is back?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Yep..Posting as daviddavidson..
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pretty Dead Boy »

Luminiferous wrote:This is turning into a red letter month...

It's a fuckin' tard trifecta.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Hasn't been a hat trick like that since Forsberg in the 1996 Stanley Cup Finals...