BlowJob Question....

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Re: BlowJob Question....

Post by Calexxia »

manofmetal wrote:
Calexxia wrote:After you posted about the "health benefits" of swallowing, I asked this:

So, basically, you don't mind if it gets spit back into your mouth for you to swallow?
Its not for me to swallow, thats GAY.

I do my part by swallowing her Juices, it would be good manners for her to swallow a bit of mine.

I dont expect a woman to swallow, i was merely raising the question about what women would do if a man didnt give her a warning he was gonna come and he started coming in her mouth.

I did it the other night and she never even mentioned it, it was turn on. So Sue me.
Actually, "gay" would be swallowing ANOTHER man's cum. Not your own. My point here, and I'll spell it out very slowly...."If you think it's so yummy, etc., then you should be equally prepared to deal with swallowing it yourself." I'd be more than willing to bet that your gal has sucked your cock after it's been in her pussy, so obviously doesn't mind the taste of HER cum.

Which should tell ya something, no?
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

manofmetal wrote: I do my part by swallowing her Juices, it would be good manners for her to swallow a bit of mine.
Because of the quantity of "her juices" that you keep referencing, personally, I think you've been pissed on.
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My sediments exactly. :roll: :lol:
SatanHimself
Choking On His Own Vomit

Post by SatanHimself »

Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

manofmetal wrote:
Calexxia wrote: Actually, "gay" would be swallowing ANOTHER man's cum. Not your own. My point here, and I'll spell it out very slowly...."If you think it's so yummy, etc., then you should be equally prepared to deal with swallowing it yourself." I'd be more than willing to bet that your gal has sucked your cock after it's been in her pussy, so obviously doesn't mind the taste of HER cum.

Which should tell ya something, no?
Yeah she has, it tells me im lucky 8)

Erm, very interesting reasoning, but did you miss out the part about me tastingg her juices? Talk about selective reading!
No, I am quite aware that you've said you have no problem with HER taste. My point is, was, and remains--unless you're willing to swallow/taste YOUR OWN stuff, you have no RIGHT to expect it of her.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

I don't give a fuck what you guys do with that shit, just don't get it in my nose or my damn hair if we're going out. Or my eye. Not the eye, man.

saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

manofmetal wrote:
I do my part by swallowing her Juices, it would be good manners for her to swallow a bit of mine.
WTF is with all the swallowing? I guess your girl has the drip. Stop meeting women at the free clinic.
Last edited by saracapri on Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Calexxia »

RPBitch wrote:I don't give a fuck what you guys do with that shit, just don't get it in my nose or my damn hair if we're going out. Or my eye. Not the eye, man.

Oh God, in the eyes is the freakin' WORST
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

RPBitch wrote:I don't give a fuck what you guys do with that shit, just don't get it in my nose or my damn hair if we're going out. Or my eye. Not the eye, man.

Please list the areas above the chest
that you do approve of???
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

Calexxia wrote:

Oh God, in the eyes is the freakin' WORST

"Yarrrr... not in the eye, Matey!"
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

manofmetal wrote: Nope, she just gets wet when shes excited, like most young healthy women do, has it really been that long for you??
My dog pees when she's excited. I told you she pissed on you.
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

manofmetal wrote:
saracapri wrote:
manofmetal wrote:
WTF is with all the swallowing? I guess your girl has the drip. Stop meeting women at the free clinic.
Nope, she just gets wet when shes excited, like most young healthy women do, has it really been that long for you??
Dude, that's not 'wet' ....that's sweat. Stop making the fat bitch do all the work so she won't drench you.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

First you tell me my vagina is sloppy and wet,then you tell me it's old and dried up. The truth, if you must know, is that my vagina is normal, healthy and ready to go. I have never heard of a normal healthy vagina that drips so much juice that a guy has to lap it up like a dog and swallow it. In fact, just thinking about your loud, slobbery technique makes me nauseous. I would not let you within 100 feet of my vagina.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

saracapri wrote:First you tell me my vagina is sloppy and wet,then you tell me it's old and dried up. The truth, if you must know, is that my vagina is normal, healthy and ready to go. I have never heard of a normal healthy vagina that drips so much juice that a guy has to lap it up like a dog and swallow it. In fact, just thinking about your loud, slobbery technique makes me nauseous. I would not let you within 100 feet of my vagina.
LOL
:lol: :lol:
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

This troll is a virgin without a doubt.

He wouldn't know a panty hamster up close if it bit him in the lip.
Triumph
Headlining Clubs

Post by Triumph »

manofmetal wrote:
saracapri wrote:
manofmetal wrote:
Nope, she just gets wet when shes excited, like most young healthy women do, has it really been that long for you??

So you're saying the normal wetness you get from going down on your girl should be compared to a mouthful of your cocksnot? Not even close, bro. And in the midst of trying to woo the ladies on here by letting them know how much you make your girl "squirt".....if it has any taste other than warm water - you're getting pissed on Casanova.
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

TriumphTheInsultComicDog wrote:
Nope, she just gets wet when shes excited, like most young healthy women do, has it really been that long for you??[/quote]

So you're saying the normal wetness you get from going down on your girl should be compared to a mouthful of your cocksnot? Not even close, bro. And in the midst of trying to woo the ladies on here by letting them know how much you make your girl "squirt".....if it has any taste other than warm water - you're getting pissed on Casanova.
[/quote]

That girl is going #1 in your mouth chico!!
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

TriumphTheInsultComicDog wrote: So you're saying the normal wetness you get from going down on your girl should be compared to a mouthful of your cocksnot? Not even close, bro. And in the midst of trying to woo the ladies on here by letting them know how much you make your girl "squirt".....if it has any taste other than warm water - you're getting pissed on Casanova.[/b][/color]
I told you, you've been pee'd on.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Doogie wrote:
TriumphTheInsultComicDog wrote: So you're saying the normal wetness you get from going down on your girl should be compared to a mouthful of your cocksnot? Not even close, bro. And in the midst of trying to woo the ladies on here by letting them know how much you make your girl "squirt".....if it has any taste other than warm water - you're getting pissed on Casanova.[/b][/color]
I told you, you've been pee'd on.
That girl is using his mouth as
a personal urinal and at the same time making him
think she is "getting off".... :lol:
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

I love you guys. Especially sara. That's really all.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Triumph
Headlining Clubs

Post by Triumph »

Tell you what....he's a lucky man! His woman must be a saint since she's willing to piss on his face just to make him think he did a good job. Poor bastard might be walking around town smelling like a diaper pail, but in his mind....he's a fucking stud.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

manofmetal wrote:
Delusional freak, you wouldnt stand a chance with me!

Nope, she doest drip that much that i have to lap it up at all, seeing as some of you virgins dont get this let me explain the concept once again!

Me and my gf, in a 69 with HER on TOP.

Im doin a fantastic job (as usual) and shes coming, obviously being young, sexual, perfect figured and healthy she is juicy from the orgasm, due to her position the juices run into my mouth. I come and dont tell her im about to do it, she takes some and then wanks me off and i spunk the rest on her boobies.

Thanks for playing, go back to your geriatric sexual existences now, run (i mean, limp) along!
Welcome to annihilation, population 01. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Triumph
Headlining Clubs

Post by Triumph »

manofmetal wrote:
saracapri wrote:First you tell me my vagina is sloppy and wet,then you tell me it's old and dried up. The truth, if you must know, is that my vagina is normal, healthy and ready to go. I have never heard of a normal healthy vagina that drips so much juice that a guy has to lap it up like a dog and swallow it. In fact, just thinking about your loud, slobbery technique makes me nauseous. I would not let you within 100 feet of my vagina.
Delusional freak, you wouldnt stand a chance with me!

Nope, she doest drip that much that i have to lap it up at all, seeing as some of you virgins dont get this let me explain the concept once again!

Me and my gf, in a 69 with HER on TOP.

Im doin a fantastic job (as usual) and shes coming, obviously being young, sexual, perfect figured and healthy she is juicy from the orgasm, due to her position the juices run into my mouth. I come and dont tell her im about to do it, she takes some and then wanks me off and i spunk the rest on her boobies.

Thanks for playing, go back to your geriatric sexual existences now, run (i mean, limp) along!

You do realize she and her girlfriends all snicker and call you pissface behind your back, right?
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

manofmetal wrote:
haha, delusional fools, im loving this, telling you 40 odd year old single virgins about the fun im having and you guys are all there masturbating and playing internet tough guy.

I bet most of you have comb overs?
Do you and Jordan share a laptop or some shit?
X_SlaytallicA_X
Headlining Clubs

Post by X_SlaytallicA_X »

chickenona wrote:I love you guys. Especially sara. That's really all.
Aww I love you too. Wanna come over to my house and smoke dope and watch star wars?

MousePotato is an acceptable substitute :lol:
I'm a fuckin' wizard, I will fuck up your shit. Put the mage in every page and you just wrote up a hit.
chitownwillie wrote:XslaytallicaA-Type O negitive called they want their look back.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

manofmetal wrote:
Doogie wrote:
manofmetal wrote:
haha, delusional fools, im loving this, telling you 40 odd year old single virgins about the fun im having and you guys are all there masturbating and playing internet tough guy.

I bet most of you have comb overs?
Do you and Jordan share a laptop or some shit?
Me and Jordan share neither. Next Question.
hey mate
that sheila of yours is pissing down your throat
:lol:
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

X_SlaytallicA_X wrote:
Aww I love you too. Wanna come over to my house and smoke dope and watch star wars?

I bet you and potato would get along awesome. You could introduce her to better music.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
ZakkVanDime
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by ZakkVanDime »

I love sara too! 8)
The bigger the hair, the closer to God.
X_SlaytallicA_X
Headlining Clubs

Post by X_SlaytallicA_X »

chickenona wrote:
X_SlaytallicA_X wrote:

I bet you and potato would get along awesome. You could introduce her to better music.

PM'ing you my address. Don't forget to poke holes in the box!
I'm a fuckin' wizard, I will fuck up your shit. Put the mage in every page and you just wrote up a hit.
chitownwillie wrote:XslaytallicaA-Type O negitive called they want their look back.