Artemis Vs Poizond13:What started this feud

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Artemis Vs Poizond13:What started this feud

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
Find me a thread where you were proved wrong, admitted it and left it at that without a page worth or rebuttals trying to twist shit for your benefit!

I proved you wrong with the photo post cause you said she was fat, nope....that would be me!! So, you started calling her ugly, difference of opinion, hey, tastes vary, I think she is a goddess, others think she is hot, you don't, ok.....not everyone sees things the way someone else sees them!!

You ran your mouth by verbally going after my woman several times even after I said, keep it amongst us!![/b][/color][/size]
Thanks for proving my point. Right after you posted the pic, I admitted she was not fat. It is my personal opinion that she is, indeed, ugly, but that doesn't mean that I did not admit to the fact that she is not fat.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

poizond13 wrote:
Garbageman wrote:How many times have you missed the point that Artemis and TRUTHABOUTCONCERTS are very different persons in different regions of the country?
I have not. They are one in the same. That's already been established. I'm sorry you can't accept that.
Where? I've met TRUTH and know the venues he's worked. Artemis is a very different person from a whole different area of concert promotion.
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

I saw Poison in 2003 with Vince Neil and Skid Row and the place was half-filled. By the time VInce Neil finished the place thinned down to very small crowd and it was mostly women.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

singlefather wrote:word of advice....poizond13......dude grow the fuck up....you go calling some guy 10 times your size (no offense) girlfriend ugly etc..and he knows u are in love with poison...u brag about all the shows u go to...this guy would and mabey should show up at the next poison show knowing u will be there and he will put u in the hospital......I think this has proved your ignorance right here the way you have treated some guy you don't even know but soon might know the next time bret or poison tours :mrgreen:
I have no fear. Even if he was crazy enough to do such a thing, he doesn't know what I look like. There was a pic or 2 of me floating around here a few years ago but I look much different now. And besides, anyone who would fly cross country to settle an internet pissing match needs serious help.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

poizond13 wrote:I have no fear.
You fear accurate Poison box office numbers!
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

singlefather wrote:just trying to help..... :shock:
Not a problem and I do appreciate it. I just don't see the possibility of D2W flying cross country to pay me a visit, and then somehow finding me out of thousands of people even though he doesn't know what I look like.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Garbageman wrote:
poizond13 wrote:I have no fear.
You fear accurate Poison box office numbers!
Nope, as a matter of fact, I encourage them!

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Quantavius wrote:Artemis posts legitimate logically sound posts about Poison's concert attendance records, and P13 counters that by melting down in a fit of fanboy rage. Pretty simple.
And here we have another one of LIES/Fartemis's butt pirates.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
singlefather wrote:word of advice....poizond13......dude grow the fuck up....you go calling some guy 10 times your size (no offense) girlfriend ugly etc..and he knows u are in love with poison...u brag about all the shows u go to...this guy would and mabey should show up at the next poison show knowing u will be there and he will put u in the hospital......I think this has proved your ignorance right here the way you have treated some guy you don't even know but soon might know the next time bret or poison tours :mrgreen:
I have no fear. Even if he was crazy enough to do such a thing, he doesn't know what I look like. There was a pic or 2 of me floating around here a few years ago but I look much different now. And besides, anyone who would fly cross country to settle an internet pissing match needs serious help.
:twisted: BOOO! :twisted: Sorry, I could not resist.....you fail to remember P13/G*** that I am on your MySpace friends list from back when I tried to help you squash another pissing match you got into with someone!

You also fail to remember than I have close connections within the Poison camp so being backstage at a Bret/Poison show is not a problem and flying somewhere to shut someone up who has stepped over the line isn't a problem either plus I'd get to see family and friends!!

Remember, those you piss off today maybe the ones you are begging for help from tomorrow!! Why puropsely try to make enemies?
As I said, those pics are outdated. I look nothing like that now. I still leave that pic on myspace because I don't use myspace anymore. But it is funny to see how much I've changed, looks wise, in just a few years. Crazy!

But all that aside, I don't think you'd be dumb or crazy enough to fly out here and try to exact revenge on me. First of all, given your size, yeah you'd probably be able to give me a good beating. However, I also know your name, and wouldn't have a problem getting you arrested, pressing charges, and suing the shit out of you. All the money and gratification I'd receive would probably be well worth one beating.

Also, I don't honestly believe that anyone takes these boards that seriously. If you do, then you have serious issues. Like someone else said, you posted the pic here, so it is fair game.

Yesterdaze
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Yesterdaze »

poizond13 wrote:
DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
Find me a thread where you were proved wrong, admitted it and left it at that without a page worth or rebuttals trying to twist shit for your benefit!

I proved you wrong with the photo post cause you said she was fat, nope....that would be me!! So, you started calling her ugly, difference of opinion, hey, tastes vary, I think she is a goddess, others think she is hot, you don't, ok.....not everyone sees things the way someone else sees them!!

You ran your mouth by verbally going after my woman several times even after I said, keep it amongst us!![/b][/color][/size]
Thanks for proving my point. Right after you posted the pic, I admitted she was not fat. It is my personal opinion that she is, indeed, ugly, but that doesn't mean that I did not admit to the fact that she is not fat.

Hahahahahaha
wolfgang wrote: :lol: at all the guys on here saying she's not attractive, yet at the same time settling for banging women that look like KISS Kruise groupies.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
poizond13 wrote:But all that aside, I don't think you'd be dumb or crazy enough to fly out here and try to exact revenge on me. First of all, given your size, yeah you'd probably be able to give me a good beating. However, I also know your name, and wouldn't have a problem getting you arrested, pressing charges, and suing the shit out of you. All the money and gratification I'd receive would probably be well worth one beating.
Sooooo fucking typical of KIDS these days.....you touch me and I will sue you!! Fucking pussy, you run your mouth not only to me and about my GF, yet you run it 24/7 about others!! Back in the day you didnt have the internet to hide behind, you ran your mouth you had to back it up, nowadays, you run your mouth, than get Mommy and Daddy's hard earned money to get you a lawyer to sue someone!! REAL FUCKING MANLY!! If you are going to have the balls to dog someone or someone and their woman! Be prepared to get your ass whooped IN THE REAL WORLD!! And who is to say that your scrawny ass would even survive an ass whooping depending on who it was and how bad you pissed them off!! THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.....AND USE YOUR TRUST FUND TO BUY A SET!!
LOL. Someone takes sludge a little too personal. If you can't take the insults, you shouldn't have dished out the insults in the first place. No one invited you to this thread. And no one asked you for the pic, so if your girl gets insulted, then that's on you. This is SLUDGE. Wake the fuck up.

FYI, you outweigh me by 200+ pounds. You think that'd be a fair fight? Do you think a fight like that would ever happen in, say, professional boxing, or UFC? Please let me know, I am interested.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Hey D2W, does your GF know that she is with a psychotic weirdo who likes to make death threats over the internet?

Just FYI, the authorities take online death threats pretty seriously nowadays.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
poizond13 wrote:LOL. Someone takes sludge a little too personal. If you can't take the insults, you shouldn't have dished out the insults in the first place. No one invited you to this thread. And no one asked you for the pic, so if your girl gets insulted, then that's on you. This is SLUDGE. Wake the fuck up.

FYI, you outweigh me by 200+ pounds. You think that'd be a fair fight? Do you think a fight like that would ever happen in, say, professional boxing, or UFC? Please let me know, I am interested.
Weight doesnt matter.....I know a guy your sized that whooped my ass in a fight!! It is all in how good of a fighter you are!! Professional boxing is a joke, I know I was in boxing for ten years, punch hug punch hug!! Have done toughman fights and bar exhibitions for the last 13 years!! UFC is more realistic minus the time limits and calling fights short....let them go till someone can't go anymore!!

I'm just saying watch your mouth with people on here or in the real world, you tend to go overboard on everything and one day you will meet someone who is having a real bad day or just don't put up with shit and it may be all over!! In this day and age you just never know!!
No, I don't think so. In real life I wouldn't start a fight with someone who out-weighs me by 200 pounds. That's just common sense.

ParasiteLost
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ParasiteLost »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote: YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT!!
That's what he always does, if you haven't noticed.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

poizond13 wrote:Believe what you want, it makes no difference to me.
Well we know that reality isn't your friend....
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
The fact you wouldn't start a fight with someone who outweighs you by 200 lbs is the only time on Metal Sludge that you have shown any common sense! Try applying CS elsewhere and you may have more friends on here and in REAL LIFE!
Thanks buddy, but I have plenty of friends here and in real life.

I believe it is you who has missed the point. The point is that you came on this thread, unprovoked, and dished a bunch of insults toward me. Now it seems that after I dished them back, you could not take it and flipped out. It was YOU who posted the pic of your gf. It was YOU who went out of your way to insult me. What did you think would happen when you posted the pic? As I said, this is sludge. Anything is fair game. If you can't deal with that, then you shouldn't have posted it. That's the reality. The fact that you are now flipping out and making death threats just shows that you cannot take insults and that you take things way too seriously on this board. Thus, maybe it'd be better if you posted somewhere else.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

ParasiteLost wrote:
DOWN2WHISKEY wrote: YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT!!
That's what he always does, if you haven't noticed.
Wrong. My posts have all been right on point.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
The fact you wouldn't start a fight with someone who outweighs you by 200 lbs is the only time on Metal Sludge that you have shown any common sense! Try applying CS elsewhere and you may have more friends on here and in REAL LIFE!
Thanks buddy, but I have plenty of friends here and in real life.

I believe it is you who has missed the point. The point is that you came on this thread, unprovoked, and dished a bunch of insults toward me. Now it seems that after I dished them back, you could not take it and flipped out. It was YOU who posted the pic of your gf. It was YOU who went out of your way to insult me. What did you think would happen when you posted the pic? As I said, this is sludge. Anything is fair game. If you can't deal with that, then you shouldn't have posted it. That's the reality. The fact that you are now flipping out and making death threats just shows that you cannot take insults and that you take things way too seriously on this board. Thus, maybe it'd be better if you posted somewhere else.
Now YOU HAVE pissed me off you delusional little douchebag, GROW THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID LITTLE CUM GUZZLER!!

I DIDNT THREATEN YOUR LIFE!!
LOL.

So you weren't angry before? :lol:

If you didn't threaten my life, you did come awfully fucking close.

And thanks for proving my point about not being able to take insults.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

singlefather wrote:wow.........dude (Poizond13) shut the fuck up while you are already ahead........stop already damn...if there was no computer between you guys you would never say any of these things to d2w face.....you just don't quit do u????????
Who are you to tell me to shut the fuck up? Mind your own fucking business and get off your high horse.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
poizond13 wrote:LOL.

So you weren't angry before? :lol:

If you didn't threaten my life, you did come awfully fucking close.

And thanks for proving my point about not being able to take insults.
You are damn right I am pissed......saying I threatened your life is something very serious, it isn't an accusation you just throw around!! There is a difference between an ass whooping and killing someone!!

I can take insults, I am used to being called fat, fatass etc.....Nothing new, nothing original!! I don't like when people insult those who cannot defend themselves either because they aren't there or incapable of such!!

"If you didn't threaten my life, you did come awfully fucking close."
=
It's not a backpeddle. In your own words:

"who is to say that your scrawny ass would even survive an ass whooping "

That may not be a direct death threat, but it certainly seems that you're implying it.

And you are not doing a very good job of proving that you can take insults.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

singlefather wrote:dude........i'm the only one here...trying to tell you to stop......everyone else just sits back and enjoys you making an ass of yourself....I guess I should do the same...I have read alot of threads you post in the past and they all end like this..you see a pattern? you are right it is none of my biz

peace out

:roll:
I stand by everything I said and take back nothing.

pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

This thread is awesome.
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
en_ami
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by en_ami »

DOWN2WHISKEY == MELTDOWN

WTF???

First D2W lobs a few insults at P13 and P13 responds as expected.

Then, D2W responds with the first meltdown indicator -- he's busy getting ready to go to LA to see Kotzen and propose to his soon-to-be wife.

If that wasn't ghey enough, D2W then proceeds to post a picture of himself and his delicate, little flower.

Now he's up to Internet tough guy, I'm-going-to-beat-you-up threats???

Dude, step away from the computer! You've completely melted down!

And people are complaining about P13? I don't get it.

D2W, if you can't take a little verbal sparring on Sludge, then GTFO. Seriously. You suck at the Internet.
I told you, I've studied you for years ... and if you would permit me, I'd like to make an observation...
guitarman8484
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by guitarman8484 »

First off, p13, insulting a guys woman like that is fucked up. He can love who he wants to love without you being an ass to him. At least he has a woman unlike you, who probably just has a Bret Michaels blow up doll. And I have no idea what caused the feud between Artemis and p13, but my guess is because Artemis posted something about Poison's lack of ticket sales and p13 got back at him with his typical 5th grade level insults that don't offend anyone.
poizond13 wrote: Find any post that indicates that I'm obsessed with Poison.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

poizond13 wrote:I just enjoy making fun of 5th grade retards who ride the short bus.
The important question is do you have anything against redundant people?
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
TheCrow
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by TheCrow »

I gotta say after reading this thread i feel de javu or something. This truly feels like Poisonroma starring P13 on a neon green framed screen.
...it's not a good day to be a bad guy....
itwalksboyfriend
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by itwalksboyfriend »

HOO HUM...........

NOTHING TO SEE IN THIS THREAD.... :wink:
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Awesome thread!!!

Never thought all this would lead to these turn of events - artemis almost melting by the insults of the retard known as poizowned13 :lol:
Last edited by grishnak boss on Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
SlayerNPG
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SlayerNPG »

pieceofme wrote:This thread is awesome.
Yeah when I went to sleep last night this thread was at 1 and a half pages, turned out to be a good one
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

There should be a meltdown section to this site where all the meltdown threads go to.

That would rule.