Artemis Vs Poizond13:What started this feud

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Artemis Vs Poizond13:What started this feud

Post by poizond13 »

ParasiteLost wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Artemis is right. Poison can't sell out a venue anymore. I saw it firsthand in 2003. So you have no credibility P13.
Any pics?

You have told the same bullshit story 1000 times and everyone knows it's bullshit.
Well then, let's see your proof that it wasn't so.
I wasn't there and I'm not the one making outrageous claims, idiot. The burden of proof is on him, seeing as how he is describing an unusual and improbable occurrence. In all the concerts I have been to, never have I seen a support act fill the stands better than the headliner. Never. And that's probably because any promoter with half a brain cell books the band with the most draw as the headliner. It's not hard to understand.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

ParasiteLost
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ParasiteLost »

poizond13 wrote:In all the concerts I have been to, never have I seen a support act fill the stands better than the headliner. Never.
Just because YOU haven't seen it doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. I've seen it happen lots of times, esp. when the support band is local.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

ParasiteLost wrote:
poizond13 wrote:In all the concerts I have been to, never have I seen a support act fill the stands better than the headliner. Never.
Just because YOU haven't seen it doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. I've seen it happen lots of times, esp. when the support band is local.
I've been to over 200 shows with the stubs to prove it. Most of them have been national shows, which the one in question was. Furthermore, I saw the Poison/Vince Neil/Skid Row show three different times in three different locations and the result was the same every time. Hardly anyone showed up for SR, Vince had a decent crowd, but Poison BY FAR had the most people and the largest crowd reaction. This is the case at every Poison show. In fact, no matter who is opening for Poison, the show is usually just billed as "Poison," as was the case in 2003. Vince's name wasn't even on the ticket. It's foolish and ignorant for anyone to believe that Vince had a bigger crowd than Poison on any show during that tour.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

poizond13 wrote:I have to give the guy credit, though, he's pretty good at manipulating weak people and making them believe just about anything he says.
There's no need to bring Bret into this, pee13.
ElToro
MSX Tour Support Act
Location: Standing in the Winner's Circle with the Gold Ring kissed.

Post by ElToro »

P13: spits or swallows. You be the judge.
Darwin says "let him die."
www.myspace.com/kingeltorothebull
poizond13 wrote: I am not obsessed with anyone. If you disagree, find me the proof. Find any post that indicates that I'm obsessed with Poison.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19dWs0pOAKc
1988 Good Times, damn good times...
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
poizond13 wrote:I have to give the guy credit, though, he's pretty good at manipulating weak people and making them believe just about anything he says.
Fail.

ElToro
MSX Tour Support Act
Location: Standing in the Winner's Circle with the Gold Ring kissed.

Post by ElToro »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Yea, like he said...
Darwin says "let him die."
www.myspace.com/kingeltorothebull
poizond13 wrote: I am not obsessed with anyone. If you disagree, find me the proof. Find any post that indicates that I'm obsessed with Poison.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19dWs0pOAKc
1988 Good Times, damn good times...
ultraphobic71
Headlining Clubs

Post by ultraphobic71 »

poizond13 wrote:
ultraphobic71 wrote:I just can't believe it this response this thread has gotten!It a good thing that I didn't add that Bret Michaels got busted lip-synching in Houston in 1988!(But to be fair,I saw Poison in 2006.Front row in front of 2000 people.He didn't lip-synch that night.Actually,that was a hell of a show!)
HAHHAHAHAHAH

Now I understand why you've got a hard-on for me. Now it's all so clear. You're the one who commented on the youtube video in my sig a few weeks ago. You gave the same bullshit story about how Bret Michaels got busted lip-synching in Houston in 1988 (WTF?,) and spoke with the same broken English that you do now. Then you said something about being in the front row for some show in 2006. HA! As soon as I saw that rambling comment I deleted it. Now I see why your hate toward me is so strong. You're mad that I deleted your comment. Now it is all so clear! :lol:
I could care less that you deleted my quote on you tube.I guess you really can't stand anybody talking bad about Poison.As for my broken english,I really got myself to blame for that.Slept during English in High School.Got by with it in college because the prof was pretty cool.As for the Houston show,that was told to me by my best friend.He's been a Poison fan since '87.Oh yeah,even Bret try to cover it up in a interview in Metal Edge back then.
uncle-remus
Headlining Clubs

Post by uncle-remus »

I still can't believe that this whole thing got started because P13 got baited into a Richie Kotzen/ Poison debate. I don't know if I should laugh or cry. All I can do is sit back in awe that Poison means so much to a person.
Information is not Knowledge
Knowledge is not Wisdom
Wisdom is not Truth
Truth is not Beauty
Beauty is not Love
Love is not Music
MUSIC is the BEST - Frank Zappa (1979)
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

Quantavius wrote:
poizond13 wrote: I wasn't there and I'm not the one making outrageous claims, idiot. .
A 4th rate hairband not selling out a decent size venue isn't an outrageous claim really. It's totally possible actually, and Poison didn't come anywhere near to filling the Verizon wireless amphitheater in VA Beach, VA when I saw them two years ago.
They didn't in '07 either. That's why they had to get moved to a smaller venue here this past year.

I love Poison, but I can definitely come to terms that they are not a huge draw anymore. Doesn't really matter too much to me though, as I enjoy seeing them regardless of how many people are there :)
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

uncle-remus wrote:I still can't believe that this whole thing got started because P13 got baited into a Richie Kotzen/ Poison debate. I don't know if I should laugh or cry. All I can do is sit back in awe that Poison means so much to a person.
That's because you made the foolish but popular mistake of treating poizond13 like an actual person instead of the primitive one key stimulus life form it is. It's ridiculous to try and have any intelligent interaction with it. The correct treatment is, analogous to a sea anemone, just poking it with a stick and watch the sometimes entertaining and sometimes downright disgusting transformation. That comparison works on several figurative levels, considering sea anemones have small sacks and once you touch the surrounding creepy tentacle like hairs (cf. Bret's wig) they flip the fuck out and turn into some wildly flailing sticky mess. They also have only one opening serving both as mouth and anus at the same time, and they're hermaphroditic. The similarities are fucking uncanny.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

poizond13 wrote:
ParasiteLost wrote:
I've been to over 200 shows with the stubs to prove it. Most of them have been national shows, which the one in question was. Furthermore, I saw the Poison/Vince Neil/Skid Row show three different times in three different locations and the result was the same every time. Hardly anyone showed up for SR, Vince had a decent crowd, but Poison BY FAR had the most people and the largest crowd reaction. This is the case at every Poison show. In fact, no matter who is opening for Poison, the show is usually just billed as "Poison," as was the case in 2003. Vince's name wasn't even on the ticket. It's foolish and ignorant for anyone to believe that Vince had a bigger crowd than Poison on any show during that tour.
Oh bullshit. It was an optical illusion. The fatties were taking up the front row seats. :lol:
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Shut up, Casper.

I can't believe you didn't bother to come see me....

WHEN I WAS IN FUCKING CASPER!!!!

You'd better have a damn good excuse, little mister.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

I had no intention of going while in a middle of a storm.
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Storm?

What storm?

It was a little windy, but dude, it's Wyoming. This was back in the first of December.

I'll be back in March. You'll have a chance to redeem yourself.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Mitzi never wants to meet me..........

:oops:
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Maybe concerning me! :lol:
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

grayantimatter wrote:Mitzi never wants to meet me..........

:oops:
Come to Casper in March and it's on like Donkey Kong.

"Take me down to the lap dance city where the grass is green and the girl's are pretty....."
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

I would ride a dog through an avalanche to meet Mitzi.

Hopefully someone would start a thread saying I deserve to die because I was cruel to the dog...double bonus.