Artemis Vs Poizond13:What started this feud

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

ultraphobic71
Headlining Clubs

Artemis Vs Poizond13:What started this feud

Post by ultraphobic71 »

That it.I just don't understand it.Artemis was responding to a post and Poizond13 started attacking him.I still new to this boards so before I slag another person,just give me the heads up about this feud.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Artemis Vs Poizond13:What started this feud

Post by poizond13 »

There is no feud. I just enjoy making fun of 5th grade retards who ride the short bus. Call me a prick, I don't care.

Judging by your posts I think you sit right next to LIES/Fartemis on the short bus. Fucking retards. :lol:
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

ultraphobic71
Headlining Clubs

Post by ultraphobic71 »

Oh I get it know.Poizond13 is a mentally retarded dumbassHere in Texas,we got a word for that:Aggie.
Last edited by ultraphobic71 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:Artemis & P13 have been squabbling for a while. Artemis is one of the go-to posters around here, he usually gives Sludgers a good head's up on stuff before it happens, he has a lot of knowledge about behind the scenes stuff and is willing to share what he can!

P13 is a narrow-minded Poison/Bret Michaels obsessed boy groupie who is always picking at Artemis for some reason although it has been proven Artemis has more to offer these boards!! In P13's eyes, Bret and Poison can do NO WRONG (unless you count the time C.C. wasn't in the band), are better than The Beatles, sell-out every show, and believes every word that spew's from them as LAW! He doesn't listen to people even when they prove him wrong.......

It makes for some fun reading sometimes between those two but can get to be the equivalant of a Professor (Artemis) having a debate with a special needs child (P13)!
Isn't Poizond13 an employee of Goodwill's enclave?
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:P13 is a narrow-minded Poison/Bret Michaels obsessed boy groupie who is always picking at Artemis for some reason although it has been proven Artemis has more to offer these boards!! In P13's eyes, Bret and Poison can do NO WRONG (unless you count the time C.C. wasn't in the band), are better than The Beatles, sell-out every show, and believes every word that spew's from them as LAW!

You forgot the Poison North America "World Tour."
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:Artemis & P13 have been squabbling for a while. Artemis is one of the go-to posters around here, he usually gives Sludgers a good head's up on stuff before it happens, he has a lot of knowledge about behind the scenes stuff and is willing to share what he can!

P13 is a narrow-minded Poison/Bret Michaels obsessed boy groupie who is always picking at Artemis for some reason although it has been proven Artemis has more to offer these boards!! In P13's eyes, Bret and Poison can do NO WRONG (unless you count the time C.C. wasn't in the band), are better than The Beatles, sell-out every show, and believes every word that spew's from them as LAW! He doesn't listen to people even when they prove him wrong.......

It makes for some fun reading sometimes between those two but can get to be the equivalant of a Professor (Artemis) having a debate with a special needs child (P13)!
Dude, are you still mad that I called out Richie Kotzen for being a shitty songwriter and singer? Get over it. And speaking of nutswinging, you have your mouth permanently attached to the end of RK's dick! :lol: That is truly sad. You have no room to call anyone a nutswinger. If anything, you are the king (or queen) of nutswingers!

I'll let you get back to eating RK's ass now.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

ultraphobic71 wrote:Oh I get it know.Poizond13 is a mentally retarted dumbss.Here in Texas,we got a word for that:Aggie.
Oh, the irony.

Are you new to America or just a slow learner at school? They have people that can help you with that, you know.

Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

I met Richie Kotzens GF a few weeks ago. She travels with WWE and is one of the Bella Twins. She's hot!
Where's Izzy?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

jpf wrote:
ultraphobic71 wrote:That it.I just don't understand it.Artemis was responding to a post and Poizond13 started attacking him.I still new to this boards so before I slag another person,just give me the heads up about this feud.
Artemis was posting some information.

Poizond13 is a fucking asshole. All he does is douche up threads.

</discussion>
My only goal is to inform people that LIES/Fartemis is not who he says he is, and not what his ball-licking butt pirates say he is. If people want to give me shit for that, then that's fine. But I will not stop calling the guy out on what he truly is: a worthless nobody who knows nothing, has no "inside" information, and contributes nothing of value to this board. Until more people realize this, I feel as though it is my duty to inform people of the truth, no matter how much people give me shit for it.

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

P13 is a punk kid with a big mouth.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

P13 take this shit to the Hata's Board and stop douching up threads.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

UtahRatt wrote:P13 is a punk kid with a big mouth.
Are you sure he's a kid? He does come off as a sourcream puff though!
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:P13 take this shit to the Hata's Board and stop douching up threads.
WTF? Did I start this thread? Am I missing something? :roll:

Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

P13 is also convinced that Artemis and long MIA poster TRUTHABOUTCONCERTS are the same person. That's another factor that doesn't help P13's case that he's sane much.
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

jpf wrote: You're an asshole. If you don't want to read the guy's posts, don't read them. You act like a bitch everytime he posts. You start the shit every time. Fucking grow up.
I could say the same thing about the hundreds, if not thousands, of people who have given me shit about my posts over the years. I gave up caring about that shit years ago. This is sludge, get over it.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

jpf wrote:
ozzyrulz777 wrote:P13 take this shit to the Hata's Board and stop douching up threads.
This.
Once again, I DID NOT START THIS THREAD. I'm sorry you cannot understand this simple fact. Please forward your concerns to the OP.

ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
poizond13 wrote:

Dude, are you still mad that I called out Richie Kotzen for being a shitty songwriter and singer? Get over it. And speaking of nutswinging, you have your mouth permanently attached to the end of RK's dick! :lol: That is truly sad. You have no room to call anyone a nutswinger. If anything, you are the king (or queen) of nutswingers!

That is your OPINION ref RK's songwriting and singing. GET OVER IT....excellent 1999 album by Richie and Mr. Big with title aimed at Poison and their boohoo'ing over RK situation! And if you would have read what I wrote instead of just coming out and admitting what you truely are, I never called you a NUTSWINGER..........MORON!

Thanks for confirming what everyone else already knew.....that you are some 13 yr old lil' bitch that likes sitting behind the computer that Mommy and Daddy bought you so you would leave them alone and verbally attacking people that if confronted by in the 'real world' you would tuck tail and run back into your Poison PlayPen from!

Now back to regularly scheduled programming which means planning my vacation with the love of my life, the Mrs., in March to L.A. to witness Richie Kotzen in concert w/ George Lynch and Paul Gilbert along with a trek to the Rainbow, sight seeing in Hollywood, reuniting w/ old friends from Long Beach who I hadnt seen in 20 years since I moved from there, and a few romantic nights aboard the Queen Mary in Long Beach w/ the Mrs. Enjoy your Hannah Montana reruns P13!!
BURN!
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

He and Rav SPutnik can share a room together, :lol:
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
poizond13 wrote:

That is your OPINION ref RK's songwriting and singing. GET OVER IT....excellent 1999 album by Richie and Mr. Big with title aimed at Poison and their boohoo'ing over RK situation! And if you would have read what I wrote instead of just coming out and admitting what you truely are, I never called you a NUTSWINGER..........MORON!

Thanks for confirming what everyone else already knew.....that you are some 13 yr old lil' bitch that likes sitting behind the computer that Mommy and Daddy bought you so you would leave them alone and verbally attacking people that if confronted by in the 'real world' you would tuck tail and run back into your Poison PlayPen from!

Now back to regularly scheduled programming which means planning my vacation with the love of my life, the Mrs., in March to L.A. to witness Richie Kotzen in concert w/ George Lynch and Paul Gilbert along with a trek to the Rainbow, sight seeing in Hollywood, reuniting w/ old friends from Long Beach who I hadnt seen in 20 years since I moved from there, and a few romantic nights aboard the Queen Mary in Long Beach w/ the Mrs. Enjoy your Hannah Montana reruns P13!!
Dude, you are getting too worked up here. It is my opinion that RK is a no-talent douchebag. Live with it.

You may not have used the exact term "nutswinger," but you obviously implied it. What else were you trying to say in your post? The fact that you never used the term "nutswinger" is completely irrelevant, idiot.

You can call me a 13 year old lil bitch if you want, but you'd be wrong. On the other hand, I can call you a 40 year old prison guard who is married to a tub-of-lard fatty, and I'd be correct. The truth hurts, doesn't it?
Last edited by poizond13 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

jpf wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
jpf wrote: You're an asshole. If you don't want to read the guy's posts, don't read them. You act like a bitch everytime he posts. You start the shit every time. Fucking grow up.
I could say the same thing about the hundreds, if not thousands, of people who have given me shit about my posts over the years. I gave up caring about that shit years ago. This is sludge, get over it.
Wrong. 90% of the people are o.k. on this board. The other 10% are assholes like yourself. Always douching up threads.
I'm not an asshole. I only give shit to the people who deserve it. I don't often "douche up" threads, either.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

jpf wrote:
poizond13 wrote:I'm not an asshole. I only give shit to the people who deserve it. I don't often "douche up" threads, either.
Yes you are and yes you do.
Well, that's a compelling argument.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Angry Jew wrote:I met Richie Kotzens GF a few weeks ago. She travels with WWE and is one of the Bella Twins. She's hot!
Yeah, but when she's not around, Richie lets DOWN2WHISKEY relieve him.

blondeintexas
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by blondeintexas »

ultraphobic71 wrote:Oh I get it know.Poizond13 is a mentally retarded dumbassHere in Texas,we got a word for that:Aggie.
Oh, let's leave Texas out of this one...
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Dude, you are getting too worked up here. It is my opinion that RK is a no-talent douchebag. Live with it.

You may not have used the exact term "nutswinger," but you obviously implied it. What else were you trying to say in your post? The fact that you never used the term "nutswinger" is completely irrelevant, idiot.

You can call me a 13 year old lil bitch if you want, but you'd be wrong. On the other hand, I can call you a 40 year old prison guard who is married to a tub-of-lard fatty, and I'd be correct. The truth hurts, doesn't it?
Damn BOY....get your facts straight.....I'm only 30, not a prison guard, UNmarried and the Mrs is far from a tub-of-lard fatty (that'd be me)!!

If it were the truth, it might hurt, doubt it though considering who has pointed it out (or in your case, thought he/she pointed it out) but once again you have proven yourself to be an IDIOT!! Isn't it past your bed time?
Sorry, I got it wrong, you're the fatty. She's just ugly, but to your credit, not overweight.

Did you propose to her at a RK concert?

HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

She is better looking than most of the women I have seen at Poison shows. :lol:
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
Angry Jew wrote:I met Richie Kotzens GF a few weeks ago. She travels with WWE and is one of the Bella Twins. She's hot!
Yeah, but when she's not around, Richie lets DOWN2WHISKEY relieve him.
Guess it is better to be associated with someone who still is relevant and produces new music every year (RICHIE KOTZEN) than be caught on his knees with a washed up, irrelevant former Rock Star who is nothing more than a nostalgia act!! Keep trying!
I understand you love RK's balls and all, but let's get one thing straight. Richie was relevant for the time that he was in Poison. Not before that, not after. He can release 10 new albums a year, and people still wouldn't give a fuck. That's just the truth.

As for Bret, you can call him washed up if you want, but he still makes a hell of a lot more money than RK ever did. He also has his own TV show and can tour successfully, both as a solo act and with Poison. That's not too shabby to me.

panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

who is richie kotzen??
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Richie Kotzen was the former guitarist for Poison.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

I'm sometimes amazed P13 doesn't just stay on the Ho Board, asking for Bret info.
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Richie Kotzen was the former guitarist for Poison.
thanks zombie :lol: