Artemis Vs Poizond13:What started this feud

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Artemis Vs Poizond13:What started this feud

Post by acefrehleysbeer »

Artemis seems like a good dude! I used to fuck with P13 pretty hard about 5 years ago and it got to be like fucking with a kid with tourettes syndrome whose word to shout is Poison....PPPPOISON. I got bored really fucking quick ane left him alone. We even exchanged a few PM's and he seems like when he aint sucking off Poison to be a decent guy. His love of that shitty band amazes me!
Free the WM3
http://www.wm3.org

When I die I don't want no part of heaven
I would not do heavens work well
I pray the devil comes and takes me
To stand in the fiery furnaces of hell
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

acefrehleysbeer wrote:Artemis seems like a good dude!
Artemis is a good dude.
Serial_Mom
Headlining Clubs

Post by Serial_Mom »

BronxBoy wrote:
DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Dude, you are getting too worked up here. It is my opinion that RK is a no-talent douchebag. Live with it.

You may not have used the exact term "nutswinger," but you obviously implied it. What else were you trying to say in your post? The fact that you never used the term "nutswinger" is completely irrelevant, idiot.

You can call me a 13 year old lil bitch if you want, but you'd be wrong. On the other hand, I can call you a 40 year old prison guard who is married to a tub-of-lard fatty, and I'd be correct. The truth hurts, doesn't it?
Damn BOY....get your facts straight.....I'm only 30, not a prison guard, UNmarried and the Mrs is far from a tub-of-lard fatty (that'd be me)!!

If it were the truth, it might hurt, doubt it though considering who has pointed it out (or in your case, thought he/she pointed it out) but once again you have proven yourself to be an IDIOT!! Isn't it past your bed time?
I just gotta say this. That is one fat whiny bitch. And the woman ain't that skinny either.
I think his GF looks like a sweetheart.

And is that a blunt I see in your hand, D2W? You betta not be holding out there!
Artemis2085
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Artemis2085 »

Jesus, I go away for one night and look what happens!

What started the "fued" if you wanna call it that, is that Pee seems to think a few things that simply aren't true.

#1 Poison are relevant and draw 20,000 people a night. Even though that would be hard to do since they've been downgraded to mid-level sheds. Pee said earlier in this thread that he didn't fear accurate Poison boxscores. I've posted too many to count and he throws a bitchfit everytime and attempts to create some type of internet drama.

#2 He believes me and TRUTH are the same guy. TRUTH is cool as shit, and a completely different guy. However we've yet to figure out if "shedkid", from Chicago who also loves Poison, is Pee or not. Hmmm.

I'm shocked this has gone on for 5 pages, I really am. But Pee has this inate ability to douche up a thread and get people so riled up it's not even funny. It's actually sad because this, and the additional ROL footage at VSpot are his only pleasures in life. I mean lets face it, you couldn't pay a prostitute to sleep with HIM.

As always, I do appreciate the people who come to my defense and who have nice things to say about me. I know its just a message board, but that's pretty cool in its own right...
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Stereotypical Individual wrote:Poizond13 is the proverbial leak in the colostomy bag of life.
:lol: Yeah, no shit!
SLASH1976
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by SLASH1976 »

only on sludge will a poison feud cause a 5 page thread
:lol:
SAVE THE EARTH IT'S THE ONLY PLANET WITH BEER

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy & paste him into your
(")_(") sig to help him gain world domination

MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

I have a question:
When did it stop being creepy and insane to threaten to hunt someone down for shit they said on the internet? When did it stop being the penultimate step of an internet meltdown? It's sad to say, but Poisond13 is not the biggest nutjob posting in this thread anymore.

If you don't like what I have to say, feel free to hunt me down too. :lol:
ImageImage
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

ultraphobic71 wrote:That it.I just don't understand it.Artemis was responding to a post and Poizond13 started attacking him.I still new to this boards so before I slag another person,just give me the heads up about this feud.
see what you started :lol: :lol: :wink:
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

itwalksboyfriend wrote:HOO HUM...........

NOTHING TO SEE IN THIS THREAD.... :wink:
You can always make a pass at P13.
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

BronxBoy wrote:
MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:I have a question:
When did it stop being creepy and insane to threaten to hunt someone down for shit they said on the internet? When did it stop being the penultimate step of an internet meltdown? It's sad to say, but Poisond13 is not the biggest nutjob posting in this thread anymore.

down2whiskey has stepped over the line. he never should have reacted to the comments like he did. why give a douche nozzle like Poisond13 that kind of power over you?
I like D2W, he's a good dude. But I do tend to agree with you. Some douche who worships Poison on the internet isn't worth it...
Professional Hater
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
GlitterQueen
Lace & Whiskey
Location: Basking in the glow of Glenn Tipton & Richie Faulkner's awesomeness

Post by GlitterQueen »

BronxBoy wrote:down2whiskey has stepped over the line. he never should have reacted to the comments like he did. why give a douche nozzle like Poisond13 that kind of power over you?
Bingo.

I knew upon reading the thread title and seeing that it had grown to 5 pages inside of a day that it was going to be a stupid, ugly, I-feel-dumber-for-having-read-through-it-why-the-hell-did-I-do-this kinda thread. But I was surprised to see that someone had managed to actually outdo P13 on the insanity scale within said thread.

Not that I am remotely condoning anything P13 has said here, and I most certainly still consider him to be one the most arrogant, obnoxious, loathsome little twerps to ever shit up the Sludge. But D2W really did just set himself right up by getting so bent outta shape and thumping his chest the way he did.

Twats like P13 are best laughed at and then ignored. It's all they're really deserving of. Though admittedly I would in fact get some karmic satisfaction if I were to read of his actually having been beaten severely by someone tired of him running his suck :lol:
Last edited by GlitterQueen on Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
SLASH1976
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by SLASH1976 »

GlitterQueen wrote:
BronxBoy wrote:down2whiskey has stepped over the line. he never should have reacted to the comments like he did. why give a douche nozzle like Poisond13 that kind of power over you?
Bingo.

I knew upon reading the thread title and seeing that it had grown to 5 pages inside of a day that it was going to be a stupid, ugly, I-feel-dumber-for-having-read-through-it-why-the-hell-did-I-do-this kinda thread. But I was surprised to see that someone had managed to actually outdo P13 on the insanity scale within said thread.

Not that I am remotely condoning anything P13 has said here, and I most certainly still consider him to be one the most insipid, arrogant, and obnoxious little twerps to ever shit up the Sludge. But D2W really did just set himself right up by getting so bent outta shape and thumping his chest the way he did.

Twats like P13 are best laughed at and then ignored. It's all they're really deserving of. Though admittedly I would in fact get some karmic satisfaction if I were to read of his actually having been beaten severely by someone tired of him running his suck :lol:
naaaah he's just your typical computer hero
no way he acts like this in real life
SAVE THE EARTH IT'S THE ONLY PLANET WITH BEER

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy & paste him into your
(")_(") sig to help him gain world domination

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

GlitterQueen wrote:
Bingo.

Not that I am remotely condoning anything P13 has said here, and I most certainly still consider him to be one the most arrogant, obnoxious, loathsome little twerps to ever shit up the Sludge. But D2W really did just set himself right up by getting so bent outta shape and thumping his chest the way he did.

Are you the chick in the picture with D2W?

Speaking of TWATS, you have to be one of the biggest ones to ever post here. I have to say, I am glad that you don't post as often, so I no longer have to read your arrogant, cocky, and condescending posts. You and calexxia have to be the most annoying groupies ever. :lol: Not that any self-respecting rock star would fuck you anymore anyway.

The fact that you would get some "karmic satisfaction" by seeing anyone on this board being beaten severely just shows that you have a sick and disturbing dis-connect with real life. Anyone who wishes someone a severe beating for something they said/did on the internet is just sad. I really don't wish that on anyone who posts here, even the most annoying and worthless douchebags like LIES/Fartemis.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:I have a question:

It never stopped being creepy and insane. It never stopped being the penultimate step of an internet meltdown. Problem is, not too many people have the balls to call him out on it. Who knows, maybe they fear that he will hunt them down too. :lol:
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

Garbageman wrote:
poizond13 wrote:LIES/Fartemis are one in the same. That's already been established.
Another point where you're completely delusional!
Exactly.

When exactly was this non-fact proven?!

When was anything Pee has ever said been proven?

Never!
Professional Hater
ultraphobic71
Headlining Clubs

Post by ultraphobic71 »

I just can't believe it this response this thread has gotten!It a good thing that I didn't add that Bret Michaels got busted lip-synching in Houston in 1988!(But to be fair,I saw Poison in 2006.Front row in front of 2000 people.He didn't lip-synch that night.Actually,that was a hell of a show!)
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

Garbageman wrote:
poizond13 wrote:I have no fear.
You fear accurate Poison box office numbers!
Poison, Vains Of Jenna
House of Blues
Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
July 4, 2007
$107,415
1,827 / 2,100
House of Blues

Poison, Ratt
Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
Wantagh, N.Y.
July 24, 2007
$173,739
5,056 / 13,836
Live Nation

Poison, Ratt, Vains of Jenna
Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
Charlotte, N.C.
June 17, 2007
$87,503
4,974 / 18,741
Live Nation
Professional Hater
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

ultraphobic71 wrote:I just can't believe it this response this thread has gotten!It a good thing that I didn't add that Bret Michaels got busted lip-synching in Houston in 1988!(But to be fair,I saw Poison in 2006.Front row in front of 2000 people.He didn't lip-synch that night.Actually,that was a hell of a show!)
Do you mean 2,000 or 20,000???

Poison, Cinderella
Verizon Wireless Theater
Houston, Texas
July 9, 2006
$72,810
2,061 / 2,815
Live Nation
Professional Hater
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

Artemis2085 wrote:
ultraphobic71 wrote:I just can't believe it this response this thread has gotten!It a good thing that I didn't add that Bret Michaels got busted lip-synching in Houston in 1988!(But to be fair,I saw Poison in 2006.Front row in front of 2000 people.He didn't lip-synch that night.Actually,that was a hell of a show!)
Do you mean 2,000 or 20,000???

Poison, Cinderella
Verizon Wireless Theater
Houston, Texas
July 9, 2006
$72,810
2,061 / 2,815
Live Nation
who cares poison sucks
SlayerNPG
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SlayerNPG »

Uh oh you know Artemis means business when he starts breaking out the box scores!
Yesterdaze
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Yesterdaze »

Artemis2085 wrote:Jesus, I go away for one night and look what happens!

What started the "fued" if you wanna call it that, is that Pee seems to think a few things that simply aren't true.

#1 Poison are relevant and draw 20,000 people a night. Even though that would be hard to do since they've been downgraded to mid-level sheds. Pee said earlier in this thread that he didn't fear accurate Poison boxscores. I've posted too many to count and he throws a bitchfit everytime and attempts to create some type of internet drama.

#2 He believes me and TRUTH are the same guy. TRUTH is cool as shit, and a completely different guy. However we've yet to figure out if "shedkid", from Chicago who also loves Poison, is Pee or not. Hmmm.

I'm shocked this has gone on for 5 pages, I really am. But Pee has this inate ability to douche up a thread and get people so riled up it's not even funny. It's actually sad because this, and the additional ROL footage at VSpot are his only pleasures in life. I mean lets face it, you couldn't pay a prostitute to sleep with HIM.

As always, I do appreciate the people who come to my defense and who have nice things to say about me. I know its just a message board, but that's pretty cool in its own right...
There you go with your "sheds" nonsense again. It was only a matter of time, folks. How long before "markets" gets thrown out? The current over/under is four posts. I'll take the under, thanks.

Retardemis = Name-droppin' no-name
wolfgang wrote: :lol: at all the guys on here saying she's not attractive, yet at the same time settling for banging women that look like KISS Kruise groupies.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Yesterdaze wrote:
Artemis2085 wrote:Jesus, I go away for one night and look what happens!

There you go with your "sheds" nonsense again. It was only a matter of time, folks. How long before "markets" gets thrown out? The current over/under is four posts. I'll take the under, thanks.

Retardemis = Name-droppin' no-name
:lol:

Well said.

You have to understand though, the weak minds that LIES/Fartemis attracts are very gullible and they believe that anyone who throws these fancy words around must be an industry insider. I have to give the guy credit, though, he's pretty good at manipulating weak people and making them believe just about anything he says.

HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Artemis is right. Poison can't sell out a venue anymore. I saw it firsthand in 2003. So you have no credibility P13.
RattDickSuckNut
Headlining Clubs

Post by RattDickSuckNut »

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

HAHHAHAHAHAH

Now I understand why you've got a hard-on for me. Now it's all so clear. You're the one who commented on the youtube video in my sig a few weeks ago. You gave the same bullshit story about how Bret Michaels got busted lip-synching in Houston in 1988 (WTF?,) and spoke with the same broken English that you do now. Then you said something about being in the front row for some show in 2006. HA! As soon as I saw that rambling comment I deleted it. Now I see why your hate toward me is so strong. You're mad that I deleted your comment. Now it is all so clear! :lol:

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Artemis is right. Poison can't sell out a venue anymore. I saw it firsthand in 2003. So you have no credibility P13.
Any pics?

You have told the same bullshit story 1000 times and everyone knows it's bullshit.

HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

They don't allow cameras in the venue and I didn't own a cellphone with a camera in it then.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:They don't allow cameras in the venue and I didn't own a cellphone with a camera in it then.
Likely story.

ParasiteLost
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ParasiteLost »

poizond13 wrote:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Artemis is right. Poison can't sell out a venue anymore. I saw it firsthand in 2003. So you have no credibility P13.
Any pics?

You have told the same bullshit story 1000 times and everyone knows it's bullshit.
Well then, let's see your proof that it wasn't so.
RattDickSuckNut
Headlining Clubs

Post by RattDickSuckNut »

poizond13 wrote:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:They don't allow cameras in the venue and I didn't own a cellphone with a camera in it then.
Likely story.
Yeah when I saw Poison there was no cameras allowed, Tried to sneak it in the bag for the lawn chair but the guy checked it and yelled at us and told us to take it to our car. There was two entrances to the concert since it was outside so we just went to the other entrance and the guy just let us in and didn't check anything.