Artemis Vs Poizond13:What started this feud

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Artemis Vs Poizond13:What started this feud

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Richie Kotzen was the former guitarist for Poison.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:

I for one think she is the most beautiful woman on earth and is even more beautiful on the inside!!

LOL. Keep telling yourself that, maybe it will eventually come true.
down2whiskey wrote:And sush, the proposing at the RK show was to be a surprise!
That's just sad.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

poizond13 wrote:
My only goal is to inform people that LIES/Fartemis is not who he says he is, and not what his ball-licking butt pirates say he is. If people want to give me shit for that, then that's fine. But I will not stop calling the guy out on what he truly is: a worthless nobody who knows nothing, has no "inside" information, and contributes nothing of value to this board. Until more people realize this, I feel as though it is my duty to inform people of the truth, no matter how much people give me shit for it.
TRUTHABOUTCONCERTS IS who he says he is; I've met the man in person and he's a good guy, WITH far more "real world" credibility than you'd think....and a lot closer to your favorite band than you'd believe.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

panteraman319 wrote:who is richie kotzen??
LOL, that just sums it all up right there.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Calexxia wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
My only goal is to inform people that LIES/Fartemis is not who he says he is, and not what his ball-licking butt pirates say he is. If people want to give me shit for that, then that's fine. But I will not stop calling the guy out on what he truly is: a worthless nobody who knows nothing, has no "inside" information, and contributes nothing of value to this board. Until more people realize this, I feel as though it is my duty to inform people of the truth, no matter how much people give me shit for it.
TRUTHABOUTCONCERTS IS who he says he is; I've met the man in person and he's a good guy, WITH far more "real world" credibility than you'd think....and a lot closer to your favorite band than you'd believe.
Oh, really? Was he a groupie like you?

LIES/Fartemis are one in the same. That's already been established.

Yesterdaze
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Yesterdaze »

poizond13 wrote:
jpf wrote:
ultraphobic71 wrote:That it.I just don't understand it.Artemis was responding to a post and Poizond13 started attacking him.I still new to this boards so before I slag another person,just give me the heads up about this feud.
Artemis was posting some information.

Poizond13 is a fucking asshole. All he does is douche up threads.

</discussion>
This ^
wolfgang wrote: :lol: at all the guys on here saying she's not attractive, yet at the same time settling for banging women that look like KISS Kruise groupies.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:

I for one think she is the most beautiful woman on earth and is even more beautiful on the inside!!

LOL. Keep telling yourself that, maybe it will eventually come true.
down2whiskey wrote:And sush, the proposing at the RK show was to be a surprise!
That's just sad.
Not as sad as your deep obsession with Bret or the fact that no matter how much money you offer a female, you will die a virgin so keep inflating!!
That's funny, but you'd have to pay me to spend a night with your wife.

Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

poizond13 wrote:
Calexxia wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
Oh, really? Was he a groupie like you?

LIES/Fartemis are one in the same. That's already been established.
How in the flaming fuck do you figure I'm a groupie? That would generally imply having banged musicians, which I don't do, and is part of why I have NEVER referred to YOU as a "groupie", and instead use the phrase "fanboy."
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

Calexxia wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
He's not Big John but one of the other dudes that POISON makes dress up in a black uniform during their tours? I guess each one of them may have needed a security guard from like 86-80 but now, not so much,
Where's Izzy?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
poizond13 wrote:That's funny, but you'd have to pay me to spend a night with your wife.
Can you NOT read, we ARE NOT married!! Secondly, now matter how many batteries you cram into your vibrating Bret love doll, it could never do the things my lady can do in bed, and even if you paid her, she'd just laugh at ya when your pants were down and that's with the light off!!
I don't care if you're married or not.

And please don't talk about what you two do in bed, I don't feel like vomiting right now. The thought of that woman naked is more than enough to send me over the edge and make me puke my guts out.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
I've warned you before you lil' pre-pubesent douchebag.......rip on me all you want as I am here to defend myself, however, leave her out of it!
Look at this tough guy. What are you going to do, punch me through my computer? LOL. Fuck you and your ogre girlfriend. You brought her into this by posting her pic.

GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

You get beat up a lot in real life, don't you?

That, or you're too scared to ever open your mouth about anything, anytime, anywhere.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

grayantimatter wrote:You get beat up a lot in real life, don't you?

That, or you're too scared to ever open your mouth about anything, anytime, anywhere.
I have never gotten beat up and I am just as opinionated in real life as I am on this board.

Try again, cocksucker.

Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

poizond13 wrote:LIES/Fartemis are one in the same. That's already been established.
Another point where you're completely delusional!
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

poizond13 wrote:

I have never gotten beat up and I am just as opinionated in real life as I am on this board.

Try again, cocksucker.

Thats about as believable as Poison concerts being JAM PACKED
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

grayantimatter wrote:
poizond13 wrote:

Try again, cocksucker.

Thats about as believable as Poison concerts being JAM PACKED
Believe what you want, it makes no difference to me.

Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

You gotta give Poison credit, they are still laughing all the way to the bank. I highly doubt the band themselves were behind this "nacho cheese" promotion. The more people who come for whatever reason just means more people to buy Poison merch. I wish they would change the set a little but it is still a fun show every Summer.
Where's Izzy?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Angry Jew wrote:You gotta give Poison credit, they are still laughing all the way to the bank. I highly doubt the band themselves were behind this "nacho cheese" promotion. The more people who come for whatever reason just means more people to buy Poison merch. I wish they would change the set a little but it is still a fun show every Summer.
Exactly. Poison is still doing what they do best and still putting on great shows. Most people who go have a blast every time, even if the set is the same. The haters have never understood, and they never will, so there's no point in trying to convince them.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
I've warned you before you lil' pre-pubesent douchebag.......rip on me all you want as I am here to defend myself, however, leave her out of it!
Look at this tough guy. What are you going to do, punch me through my computer? LOL. Fuck you and your ogre girlfriend. You brought her into this by posting her pic.
Main Entry: ogre
Pronunciation: \ˈō-gər\
Function: noun
Etymology: French, probably ultimately from Latin Orcus, god of the underworld
Date: 1713
1 : a hideous giant of fairy tales and folklore that feeds on human beings : monster
2 : a dreaded person or object
— ogre·ish \ˈō-g(ə-)rish\ adjective

OGRE would be ME not her........got it!

I'm not against coming to Illinois (got family there I haven't seen in a few years!) the next time there is a Bret concert and introducing myself to ya!! I am dead serious, keep bagging on me yet leave her out of it, the pic was posted to prove I was the fat-ass, not her, who isn't even on here to defend herself!
Whatever, at least you admit that you're a good-for-nothing fat ass.

graveyardtramp
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by graveyardtramp »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote: Image
For what it's worth, I think your gal looks pretty nice...
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Whatever, at least you admit that you're a good-for-nothing fat ass.
Some people beg to differ but at least I can poke fun at myself and don't take things too seriously BUT most of all, at least when someone is more knowledgeable than me or proves they are correct, I will admit to such while learning something new and not stomp n' cry like a 13 year old bitch!!

Careful what you wish for running your mouth......one day someone, somewhere will stomp a mudhole in your ass and walk it dry, that is a fact! I had a friend just like you about ten years ago, you act just as he did, than one day he crossed the line and was hospitalized cause of his mouth, thankfully, he learned his lesson and to this day he can be the life of the party whereas ten years ago, people cringed at the thought of him cause he just pissed everyone off! Like the Poison song goes, "ONLY TIME WILL TELL" for you young grasshopper!!
I will ALWAYS admit to being wrong when somebody proves it. I have no problem doing so. Problem is, it doesn't happen very often on this board.

I'm not running my mouth right now. I'm just responding to remarks that were made toward me by you and other people. I have yet to run my mouth.

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

poizond13 wrote:I will ALWAYS admit to being wrong when somebody proves it. I have no problem doing so. Problem is, it doesn't happen very often on this board.
Poison North American "World Tour."

Start explaining.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
poizond13 wrote:I will ALWAYS admit to being wrong when somebody proves it. I have no problem doing so. Problem is, it doesn't happen very often on this board.

Start explaining.
This is an old debate, but let me endulge you. Technically, Poison played in more than one country, so their tour could, indeed, be called a "world tour." It would have been more accurate to call it a "north american tour,' but "world tour" sounds cooler, so why not.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:

I'm not running my mouth right now. I'm just responding to remarks that were made toward me by you and other people. I have yet to run my mouth.
How did I miss the point? I thought I just addressed your two main points? If not, please explain.

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

poizond13 wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

Start explaining.
This is an old debate, but let me endulge you. Technically, Poison played in more than one country, so their tour could, indeed, be called a "world tour." It would have been more accurate to call it a "north american tour,' but "world tour" sounds cooler, so why not.
It's indulge.

But "endulge" sounds cooler, so why not.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
It's indulge.

My bad. One error out of thousands of posts, and I am bound to get called on it.

Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

How many times have you missed the point that Artemis and TRUTHABOUTCONCERTS are very different persons in different regions of the country?
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Garbageman wrote:How many times have you missed the point that Artemis and TRUTHABOUTCONCERTS are very different persons in different regions of the country?
I have not. They are one in the same. That's already been established. I'm sorry you can't accept that.

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

poizond13 wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
It's indulge.

My bad. One error out of thousands of posts, and I am bound to get called on it.
That wasn't simply a typo, though. That was a misspelling. Weren't you just bagging on someone else's typo/misspelling, earlier tonight?

Pot/Kettle?

poizond13 wrote:
ultraphobic71 wrote:Oh I get it know.Poizond13 is a mentally retarted dumbss.Here in Texas,we got a word for that:Aggie.
Oh, the irony.

Are you new to America or just a slow learner at school? They have people that can help you with that, you know.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
It's indulge.

That wasn't simply a typo, though. That was a misspelling. Weren't you just bagging on someone else's typo/misspelling, earlier tonight?

Pot/Kettle?

poizond13 wrote:
ultraphobic71 wrote:Oh I get it know.Poizond13 is a mentally retarted dumbss.Here in Texas,we got a word for that:Aggie.
Oh, the irony.

Are you new to America or just a slow learner at school? They have people that can help you with that, you know.
It was a typo.

I have made fun of people with obvious and consistently poor grammar and spelling. I don't normally call people out for one small error. After making one error out of thousands of posts, I don't think I fall in the prior category. If you think I do, please point out other examples.

It was my bad, though. I should have known that you were watching my posts like a hawk, and would call me out on any small error, especially since you had no other rebuttal for my previous post.