panteraman319

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

panteraman319

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

This piece of shit is following me around on different websites. FUCK HIM! He is a stupid piece of shit.
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Re: panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:This piece of shit is following me around on different websites. FUCK HIM! He is a stupid piece of shit.
boo fucking hoo.........you started WILLY....so fuck you too......its here you dumb fuck ...why would i follow you to other websites.... put the ham and swiss sandwich down mamma cass and think
Last edited by panteraman319 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

8)
Last edited by panteraman319 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote:
ozzyrulz777 wrote:This piece of shit is following me around on different websites. FUCK HIM! He is a stupid piece of shit.
What different websites is he harrassing you on?
Youtube
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

panteraman319 wrote:
boo fucking hoo.........you started WILLY....so fuck you too
Heard you the first time, idiot.
i figured you would chime in right away panty waste
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

i figured you would chime in right away panty waste
Panty waste?

Did your ugly wife help you with that one sparky?

And of course i am going to chime in, i got beef with you and i will never let it go, you stupid shit, i take offense when people threaten me.
like you said corky .....many times to other people you attack.....ITS SLUDGE......what are you a lilttle girl who holds a wittle grudge......grow a pair you big wuss
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

He is threatning people in pm's. What a stupid piece of shit.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

you are so clever........it boggles my mind......your not gonna bait me scumbag.....so happy trails idiot
Fender_baller
Headlining Clubs

Post by Fender_baller »

This guy is just a really big dumbfuck, who has less the IQ of a fucking box a' rocks.

Now he's a stalker?
Image Image
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

He's threatening people in PMs? That's shocking. Pantera fans are notoriously gentle, well-balanced people.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

deathcurse wrote:He's threatening people in PMs? That's shocking. Pantera fans are notoriously gentle, well-balanced people.
DC i said one thing to you and you had to rehash this old thread that was dead and buried..........i dont play on this board......you took one quote and put it out of context???
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

panteraman319 wrote:
deathcurse wrote:He's threatening people in PMs? That's shocking. Pantera fans are notoriously gentle, well-balanced people.
DC i said one thing to you and you had to rehash this old thread that was dead and buried..........i dont play on this board......you took one quote and put it out of context???
What old thread? Somebody posted on it two minutes before me!

PSYCHOOOOOOOO. :lol:
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

whatever dude...have fun spewing your hate...............
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

panteraman319 wrote:whatever dude...have fun spewing your hate...............
:lol:
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

If he's not stalking HMZ, he's not a real Pantera fan
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

deathcurse wrote:
panteraman319 wrote:
What old thread? Somebody posted on it two minutes before me!
HAHA!

Owned.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Hahahaha @ "Goo-guzzler". I remember that being a sick burn in fourth grade.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

chickenona wrote:Hahahaha @ "Goo-guzzler". I remember that being a sick burn in fourth grade.
I don't believe that for a second.

You remember fourth grade?
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

He is still trying to insult me like I care. Dude is mentally unstable.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:He is still trying to insult me like I care. Dude is mentally unstable.
looks like you do fatass........bawahhhhhh you have to cry here to get people to stick up for your lardass.....have all your pals to shoot me down cause it will make you feel all better......you are such a big pussy
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

panteraman319 wrote:
ozzyrulz777 wrote:He is still trying to insult me like I care. Dude is mentally unstable.
looks like you do fatass........bawahhhhhh you have to cry here to get people to stick up for your lardass.....have all your pals to shoot me down cause it will make you feel all better......you are such a big pussy
I am not the one who threatened to kill someone through pms. AM I!
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:
panteraman319 wrote:
I am not the one who threatened to kill someone through pms. AM I!

what makes you all the more of an asshole is that all you can do is bring up the same thing over and over and over.......

is that all you have in you arsenal rambo?

tick tock tick tock Clarice!
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

panteraman319 wrote:
what makes you all the more of an asshole is that all you can do is bring up the same thing over and over and over.......

is that all you have in you arsenal rambo?

tick tock tick tock Clarice!
POT CALL KETTLE BLACK! Seriously you need help. You need to quit stalking me.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

STALKING YOU ............dont fucking flatter yourself ........why in christ would i stalk you.....cause i made one comment in a post......your the one who is paranoid and mentally unstable dude!

thanks for a good laugh willy
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

panteraman319 wrote:STALKING YOU ............dont fucking flatter yourself ........why in christ would i stalk you.....cause i made one comment in a post......your the one who is paranoid and mentally unstable dude!

Whatever dude I can take a look at your posts and see how many you made after mine just to insult me. There is more than one. Also you just called me fat again and again all I can say is POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK! Think of something new because frankly I do not even know what I did to fucking set you off originally. You started attacking me out of the blue. So maybe you need to get another beer and drink yourself into a haze and post some more you fucking loser.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:
panteraman319 wrote:STALKING YOU ............dont fucking flatter yourself ........why in christ would i stalk you.....cause i made one comment in a post......your the one who is paranoid and mentally unstable dude!

Whatever dude I can take a look at your posts and see how many you made after mine just to insult me. There is more than one. Also you just called me fat again and again all I can say is POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK! Think of something new because frankly I do not even know what I did to fucking set you off originally. You started attacking me out of the blue. So maybe you need to get another beer and drink yourself into a haze and post some more you fucking loser.
lets see......you started this thread about me.....then you just insult me and im supposed to say nothing?.....i have read some of your little remarks about me in other posts and i let it go ......then i say one about you and you get your period over it...

so we can cover the bases
-pantera fan= drunk, loser , stupid , stalker etccccccccccccc
BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

touchy about your weight? ok lets talk about how much of a suck up you are to some people cause your scared of going on their shitlist......i see how some of the people talk to you here...especially the woman......you wouldnt dare say one fucking word back to them cause your scared of being that next lickety guy!!!!!!!!
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Your shit is weak and I am now writing you off. Seriously if you comment after another one of my posts to insult me you are just making yourself look all the more idiotic. So I am through with you and you are a pathetic human being who does not deserve to live.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:Your shit is weak and I am now writing you off. Seriously if you comment after another one of my posts to insult me you are just making yourself look all the more idiotic. So I am through with you and you are a pathetic human being who does not deserve to live.
im not insulting you now or in the last post, im telling you the truth about you in this room and you dont like it........

YANNICK YANNICK YANNICK
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

dogshit>panteraman319
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

I loved the scene in Pink Flamingos where Divine is eating fresh Yannick.