panteraman319

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Re: panteraman319

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

I loved the scene in Pink Flamingos where Divine is eating fresh Yannick.
BigDrewHalenite
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by BigDrewHalenite »

panteraman319 wrote:
ozzyrulz777 wrote:Your shit is weak and I am now writing you off. Seriously if you comment after another one of my posts to insult me you are just making yourself look all the more idiotic. So I am through with you and you are a pathetic human being who does not deserve to live.
im not insulting you now or in the last post, im telling you the truth about you in this room and you dont like it........

YANNICK YANNICK YANNICK
As I tell my 13-year-old students, when two individuals harass each other as much as you two do, it's a pretty safe bet that the two individuals are giving each other so much shit because they are both harboring a deep and obsessive infatuation for each other.

I would recommend getting a cheap motel room and finishing each other off in the steamy, stinky way that you apparently want to.

Fags.
chickenona wrote:YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!!!
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:I loved the scene in Pink Flamingos where Divine is eating fresh Yannick.
:lol: I see what you did there.
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

gr8twhte wrote:dogshit>panteraman319

wow you are brutal and you totally hurt my feelings diddums!

ASSHOLE!
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

BigDrewHalenite wrote:
panteraman319 wrote:
ozzyrulz777 wrote:Your shit is weak and I am now writing you off. Seriously if you comment after another one of my posts to insult me you are just making yourself look all the more idiotic. So I am through with you and you are a pathetic human being who does not deserve to live.
im not insulting you now or in the last post, im telling you the truth about you in this room and you dont like it........

YANNICK YANNICK YANNICK
As I tell my 13-year-old students, when two individuals harass each other as much as you two do, it's a pretty safe bet that the two individuals are giving each other so much shit because they are both harboring a deep and obsessive infatuation for each other.

I would recommend getting a cheap motel room and finishing each other off in the steamy, stinky way that you apparently want to.

Fags.
is that from experience fuckface......
Last edited by panteraman319 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blind Lemon Pledge
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Blind Lemon Pledge »

Accusing someone of molesting a 13 year old could get you banned.
I now own an astonishing twelve forks, of varying size and quality. Those ol' one fork, Hamburger Helper days are gone for good.
Blind Lemon Pledge
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Blind Lemon Pledge »

Nice edit P-man.
I now own an astonishing twelve forks, of varying size and quality. Those ol' one fork, Hamburger Helper days are gone for good.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

Punxheart wrote:Next time....quote the idiot or screenshot him. That'll be the end of him...IP ban and all.
hey sweetheart are you venting cause of the thread i started about you and kockstar........well whatever happened between you two has been plastered in about 10 threads pookie!......so if your mad go to the source lardass!
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

AS QUOTED BY KOCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean the time that i met her in NYC?? I drove up there to meet her and we went out for a "date?" I met her on Metal Sludge and i liked her,, She seemed easy. Not something that would take alot of work.

We went to a resturant and I had a small meal but she ate the entire menu. I drank the bar out while she ate the kitchen out. I was kind of disgusted, so i made her pay the check. She didn't object. I think she was just happy to be seen in public with a cute guy like myself.

She ate, I drank, we bounced out to my car and we locked the doors. It was a bit of a walk and i was sooooo hoping that she wouldn't ask me to buy her any Fun Yuns or "711" Slim Jims while we were walking there.. My cock was rock hard on the walk there..

So we get to my car in the parking garage and she takes her shirt off and unzips my pants, She takes my cock out and she starts licking her hand and grabbing my cock with it, im pulling the back of her hair and grabbing her neck while she grips my cock harder, she starts spitting all over her hand and now it's starting to drip down my balls. I keep telling her to beat it harder and faster.. faster!! harder!! i stradle her and push her back in the passenger seat of my car and prop her up so i can shoot my load all over her big taco tits. *BAAAM* !!!

She let me cream while she sat there watching me with her hand in her pants.... i threw her a dirty gas rag to wipe off with. i drove her to her car, and never saw her again..

I hear she still post here but really that was our night of passion, in a nutshell..

Fender_baller
Headlining Clubs

Post by Fender_baller »

panteraman319 wrote:AS QUOTED BY KOCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean the time that i met her in NYC?? I drove up there to meet her and we went out for a "date?" I met her on Metal Sludge and i liked her,, She seemed easy. Not something that would take alot of work.

We went to a resturant and I had a small meal but she ate the entire menu. I drank the bar out while she ate the kitchen out. I was kind of disgusted, so i made her pay the check. She didn't object. I think she was just happy to be seen in public with a cute guy like myself.

She ate, I drank, we bounced out to my car and we locked the doors. It was a bit of a walk and i was sooooo hoping that she wouldn't ask me to buy her any Fun Yuns or "711" Slim Jims while we were walking there.. My cock was rock hard on the walk there..

So we get to my car in the parking garage and she takes her shirt off and unzips my pants, She takes my cock out and she starts licking her hand and grabbing my cock with it, im pulling the back of her hair and grabbing her neck while she grips my cock harder, she starts spitting all over her hand and now it's starting to drip down my balls. I keep telling her to beat it harder and faster.. faster!! harder!! i stradle her and push her back in the passenger seat of my car and prop her up so i can shoot my load all over her big taco tits. *BAAAM* !!!

She let me cream while she sat there watching me with her hand in her pants.... i threw her a dirty gas rag to wipe off with. i drove her to her car, and never saw her again..

I hear she still post here but really that was our night of passion, in a nutshell..

I'm sorry, that's hilarious.

Kockstar, FTW.

Panteretardwoman319dickssucked down by a mile.

Faggot.
Image Image
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

fender........i wouldnt talk if i were you......i see how your treated on this site ......so if calling me names brings you out of your shell ......go ahead.....

stop.........once again i knew you couldnt resist....and sucking kockstars scrotum is pathetic......he has said in other threads your a dick and doesnt like you.....so if this gets you on his good side again.....go for it you cumstain

punx........what can i say darling......its open warfare on this website......so if i hurt your wittle feelings im NOT sorry..........are you mad at me or embarrased cause kock had no problem talking about you?
Fender_baller
Headlining Clubs

Post by Fender_baller »

You see how I'm treated on this site, and yet, you have a hatas thread about you.

:lol:
Image Image
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

And Ozzy and Panteraman get together with their friends for a celebration of the most pathetic feud ever...

Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

Punxheart wrote:For fucks sake, Panterawisheshehadalife....you couldn't hurt my feelings if you tried. I've been on this board for years, you are nothing but a newbie dickweed trying to earn his stripes and failing miserably.

You post nothing worthwhile, so you ride around with your tongue up another poster's ass. And then you try to claim Kockmunch's posts like they are your own? Dude, you are a laughable.

wow....thats was a great change of my name....keep em goin...
earn my stripes......ok if you say so...didnt know one had to earn stripes on a message board?? so i guess your not a private anymore huh toots?
no i dont have my tongue up KS's ass....that would be your department sexy!
never claimed KS posts......just quoted them like everybody else does with posts........you can read i assume
been on this board for years.......poor poor baby......if you put down the double quarter pounder maybe you can get a real date

and sixgrit.......I guess your IQ is 6....as you can see the fued is not between me and Yannick anymore Rainman....stop sucking so much rectum here and maybe your vision will come back
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

panteraman319 wrote:

and sixgrit.......I guess your IQ is 6....as you can see the fued is not between me and Yannick anymore Rainman....stop sucking so much rectum here and maybe your vision will come back
I would try to comment but I'm having a hard time deciphering your incoherent rambling. Couple that with your hideous spelling and complete desecration of all grammar and well you're damn near impossible to understand. It's like trying to communicate with a severely retarded person. I may understand a few of your grunts and snorts but after about a minute I get bored and move on.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

Punxheart wrote:
Sixdgritt wrote:
panteraman319 wrote:

I would try to comment but I'm having a hard time deciphering your incoherent rambling. Couple that with your hideous spelling and complete desecration of all grammar and well you're damn near impossible to understand. It's like trying to communicate with a severely retarded person. I may understand a few of your grunts and snorts but after about a minute I get bored and move on.
I think this is sentiment of most people here. It's like trying to read the ramblings of an ADD teenager on crystal meth. And about as interesting.

I'm out. This dude bores the crap out of me.
ok one more question ??
why didnt you respond to the thread in the sludge lounge...instead you responded here?
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

when i saw this pic i thought of punx goin down on KS and eating at the same time......her 2 favorite things

panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

Kockstar wrote: a pump n dump....

where do u come up with these sayings!

priceless!
Fender_baller
Headlining Clubs

Post by Fender_baller »

panteraman319 wrote: im a kiss fan boy.....i play with my kiss dolls every day.....and then i fantasize about paul fucking me in the ass
Image Image
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

I forgot just how retarded this mongoloid is. Aaaahhhh memories.