ozzy TUBBO rulz

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

ozzy TUBBO rulz

Post by panteraman319 »

you started this fight thinking you were cool ....i never said a fucking word to you ever.....and dont say i am following you around other websites...how is that possible fatass.......just keep buttering your hips to get through the door to the kitchen and get to the fridge.....
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Re: ozzy TUBBO rulz

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

ozzy > you.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Seems like his little comeback thread backfired.
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:Seems like his little comeback thread backfired.
it wasnt meant to be a comeback asshole...i could care less if anyone responded...except for one ......YOU lardass...........just wanted you to see what i had to say

end thread
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Is he retarded. I told him I have him on ignore yet he tries to reply to me.
KurtStaleyVedder
Forming a Band

Post by KurtStaleyVedder »

panteraman319 wrote:you started this fight thinking you were cool ....i never said a fucking word to you ever.....and dont say i am following you around other websites...how is that possible fatass.......just keep buttering your hips to get through the door to the kitchen and get to the fridge.....
now how in the hell can you be takin someones damb temperachure when that hot bloated shit ship at full mast is hotter than his asshole? dont be lyin to me boy or youll be chewin my asscrack out drinkin some of my home made cum cocktails queer.
KurtStaleyVedder
Forming a Band

Post by KurtStaleyVedder »

Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote:
KurtStaleyVedder wrote:
panteraman319 wrote:you started this fight thinking you were cool ....i never said a fucking word to you ever.....and dont say i am following you around other websites...how is that possible fatass.......just keep buttering your hips to get through the door to the kitchen and get to the fridge.....
now how in the hell can you be takin someones damb temperachure when that hot bloated shit ship at full mast is hotter than his asshole? dont be lyin to me boy or youll be chewin my asscrack out drinkin some of my home made cum cocktails queer.

[/THREAD]

pinataman319 wants none of the KSV.
the shit makes me sick. i mean who uses a rectal thermometer with bloody vains in it? shovin that shit back into a motherfuckers guts. a real fagarino is what we dealin with hear gentelmen.