ZakkVanDime: Portrait of a Shitty Poster

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Re: ZakkVanDime: Portrait of a Shitty Poster

Post by Iron Duck »

enter your username wrote:Zakk's wedding video. He tied the knot last weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K6E_XmA1vo

The scariest part about that actually looking like Zakk is that the other guy looks exactly like a blonde-haired version of my friend Mike. This can't not be a conspiracy.
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Iron Duck wrote:

The scariest part about that actually looking like Zakk is that the other guy looks exactly like a blonde-haired version of my friend Mike. This can't not be a conspiracy.
Looks like Zakk? :D
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

enter your username wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Stoner wrote:
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Stoner wrote:
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

enter your username wrote:Image
:lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Stoner wrote:
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

enter your username wrote:Is the priest holding a leg of lamb?

EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

TenBenny wrote:
ZakkVanDime wrote:You'd have to either be as blind as Anne Frank not to see it, or a media brainwashed sheep like EYU.
Um, Anne Frank wasn't blind.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Gotta love how he always tries (but fails) to get the the mod involved in his B.S. whenever he is owned.

"Waaaah, leave my kids out of this"

Those are NOT his kids. And if this relationship with this alcoholic is any indication, they never will be!
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

I'm totally gonna start using 'as blind as Anne Frank' in daily conversation.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

You are very brilliant, clever and evil, Krossbones.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by acefrehleysbeer »

Calexxia wrote:Mayhap Mr. and Mrs. VanDime will be filming a reality show to replace that horrific Jon & Kate thingie?

I can see it now!

PAN IN ON ZVD FURIOUSLY REFRESHING METAL SLUDGE, WHILE CHILDREN CRY IN THE BACKGROUND

Mrs. ZVD: Zakk, don't you think it's time for you to leave the computer, honey? It's 4 AM and the baby needs a bottle.
ZVD: Not just yet! In just a few more posts, I'll have them convinced that my political opinions are the Light of the ONE TROO LORD! After all, I have scientific proof!
Mrs. ZVD: But, honey, this Sarah Palin wig is starting to itch! And it's been a while since we...you know....
ZVD: Hey, fuck you! Don't you know I used to help people for a living?
Mrs. ZVD: Fuck me? Now THERE'S a thought! But do you think maybe this time, for foreplay, we could do it WITHOUT you tucking?
ZVD: Now, darling, don't you know that I have to tuck pre-sex to remind myself of the lowest time in my life, when I used to "fantacize" about death? That's how I remind myself how lucky I am to have you in my life! Now go grab me an e-beer, and maybe I'll tell you about the time I pwnd a lot of liberals on Metal Sludge, and did it all without ever wavering in my convictions!

Or something like that.
I thought Zakk was your friend? Do you dog all your friends out like this?
Free the WM3
http://www.wm3.org

When I die I don't want no part of heaven
I would not do heavens work well
I pray the devil comes and takes me
To stand in the fiery furnaces of hell
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

Zakk and I have been on the outs for several months. And that is something I wrote when it was at its most bitter. I rarely, if ever, bring him up now.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

enter your username wrote:wedding day. I now pronounce you sucker and wife.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Calexxia wrote:Mayhap Mr. and Mrs. VanDime will be filming a reality show to replace that horrific Jon & Kate thingie?

I can see it now!

PAN IN ON ZVD FURIOUSLY REFRESHING METAL SLUDGE, WHILE CHILDREN CRY IN THE BACKGROUND

Mrs. ZVD: Zakk, don't you think it's time for you to leave the computer, honey? It's 4 AM and the baby needs a bottle.
ZVD: Not just yet! In just a few more posts, I'll have them convinced that my political opinions are the Light of the ONE TROO LORD! After all, I have scientific proof!
Mrs. ZVD: But, honey, this Sarah Palin wig is starting to itch! And it's been a while since we...you know....
ZVD: Hey, fuck you! Don't you know I used to help people for a living?
Mrs. ZVD: Fuck me? Now THERE'S a thought! But do you think maybe this time, for foreplay, we could do it WITHOUT you tucking?
ZVD: Now, darling, don't you know that I have to tuck pre-sex to remind myself of the lowest time in my life, when I used to "fantacize" about death? That's how I remind myself how lucky I am to have you in my life! Now go grab me an e-beer, and maybe I'll tell you about the time I pwnd a lot of liberals on Metal Sludge, and did it all without ever wavering in my convictions!

UltimateSin
Playing in a Garage

Post by UltimateSin »

Can someone repost this video? I never saw it but by that image it looks funny as fuck
Refusing To Surrender To The World Elite.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

I bet he is still NOT the father.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

GrayAntiMatter wrote:
chickenona wrote:But it says a lot that you weren't comfortable to even try to "get in a few good ones" until the poster you were targeting had been so thoroughly neutralized you were absolutely certain you wouldn't have to suffer any zingers in return.
A lot of people do this shit.
As SmokingGun said in the dullest posters on Sludge thread, another way to fail at posting is to agree with the majority of people in a thread to try to fit in and curry favor. Fine if you do agree with the general opinion; just have some original ideas to add to the discussion.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=230529&start=30
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

SatanHimself wrote:Image
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Iron Duck wrote:
SatanHimself wrote:Image
What the fuck?!

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
gyvren
Headlining Clubs

Post by gyvren »

thewonkytits wrote:ZVD just got married so his week ended very shitty.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Only users LOSE drugs...
gyvren
Headlining Clubs

Post by gyvren »

OK fuck...

This needs to be here....

dOES THIS ReaLLY HAPpeN??

shit.........

fuk
Only users LOSE drugs...
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

enter your username wrote:Image
Stoner wrote:
MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Post by MA551V3_700L »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Okay, I'm going to go ahead and get it out of the way. I don't dislike ZakkVanDime as person.

But here's the thing - I don't really like him either. I think if I worked with him, I'd probably joke around with him and make small talk. I might actually go out on his birthday and have a few beers with him and the rest of the crew. However, I would still make fun of him behind his back and whole-heartedly agree every time someone called him a douchebag.

Having said that, I fucking despise him as a poster. He is simultaneously everything I hate about this place (whiny, common-minded, unfunny, and detrimentally misinformed) and everything I love about this place (a never-ending supply of stupidity to make fun of) at the same time, so while he serves a purpose, he still manages to make me pray to a god I don't believe in that my children never grow up to marry men like him or post on messageboards with people like him.

Honestly, if you or anyone else you know is considering sucking ass as a poster, look no further than this list as a guide, or for a more in-depth case study, feel free to peruse Zakk's entire posting history.

HOW TO BE A SHITTY POSTER ON METAL SLUDGE

1. First and of utmost importance is that you find a community where you rank in the 10th percentile of intelligence. You have to be one of the stupidest people there or none of this other stuff will work.

2. Call yourself ZakkVanDime and make a promise to induce as many douche chills as humanly possible by referring to yourself in the third person. Example: "Once you go Zakk, you never go back!".

3. Engage in arguments (and by that I mean offer your opinion as fact) with people smarter, wittier, and a thousand times more clever than you are. Insist that they're stupid and/or jealous, and that you have archaeological evidence of those shortcomings. When that fails, start posting pictures from /b/ and saying faggoty shit like "Well this takes the cake".

4. Whenever a new female poster arrives, immediately glom onto her like stink on shit. Tell her and the rest of the board constantly what a hawt rawk fox she is. Don't be dissuaded if she's fat, cross-eyed, or only posts half pictures of herself. It is of the utmost importance that you tell her that she's hawt and that you want to fuck her EVERY SINGLE TIME she posts, otherwise you'll never convince yourself that she's going to fuck you based on how many faggoty messages you leave on her Myspace or that chicks really do dig needy guys.

5. Buy a pirate costume.

6. Post a picture of yourself tucking your dick and then cry when you get taunted with it. This is especially effective if you claim to be bored while crying, and if you accuse the most successful troll in the history of the messageboard of being unfunny...especially when everyone else is laughing.

7. Make fun of your friends and then have a bitchfit when someone does it better than you.

8. Be wrong about everything, even if common sense says there's no way in fuck that you could be right. More importantly, don't shut up when you realize this.

9. Defend and champion other shitty posters based on how badly you want to bone them. Applauding posts like "I'm bored" and "HAHAHA! Geez..that's stupid" is a good start, but to truly succeed at this endeavor, you have to deride the rest of the board for running off marginally attractive females because god knows we can't survive another day without reading "OMG LMAO SO BITCHIN!!!1".

10. Make sure you post more than anyone while doing all of this.

RINSE.LATHER.REPEAT.

Dude... that may have been the best post on here ever. ^bump^

p.s. r.i.p. jani
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

bump
Stoner wrote: