Royal Doucheness - a petition

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Royal Doucheness - a petition

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Post here if you think this dimwit should be coerced into justifying his douchy existence once and for all. Should he not comply, let's put an end to this maggot's Sludge run.

Don't worry, we'll still have his slightly less retarded/confident involuntary sidekick IronDuck to shove around.
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Re: Royal Doucheness - a petition

Post by Iron Duck »

I'll be here all year, folks.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

There is no justifying Royal Doucheness' existence. Unless, as I suspect, he's here to stalk all the guys on the board and make them feel pretty.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Itjogsamongus wrote:[quote="Iron Duck

Act? I'll have you know that I wholeheartedly find my jokes funny. This isn't youthful stupidity, this is lifelong dorkdom. And I embrace that. Is that so wrong?

No, my friend. No it isn't.

I may not be important enough for my own Hatas thread, but you don't have to take it out on this one.

Well look at this Squeaky Fromme shit. You get to ride the coattails of Royal Dudeness.

Don't call yourself a dork. Dorks can be funny. You are as unfunny as Itwalks on improv night. So don't confuse your condition with any explanation other than the fact that you are an unfunny idiot who happens to be in love with himself, and your life is but one long slow dance with you french kissing your own delusion.

And the fact that you wholeheartedly find yourself funny, only means that despite sharing traits with retards but avoiding "The Person Above Me Thread" full-on missing gene explosion, we do not get to laugh at you, which in affect explains the complete lack of joy you bring whenever you post. Don't take this as a compliment, it only means that if retardation was Christmas, you would be December 24th.

Nonetheless, if stupidity was blood you would be a hemophiliac with a gun shot wound to his head and this post will surely only be a band aid but don't come back here and say you are anything other than that and expect it to be accepted.[/quote]
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

:o Oh no! I'm not accepted on this board!? :cry:

This isn't news to me, daddio. What do you expect to accomplish by reiterating it? I don't post here for your amusement, I post here for mine and whoever else is borderline retarded enough to laugh with me. Sure, I enjoy getting tossed a table scrap here and there, nobody's denying that, but it might shock you to know that not everyone is dying for mighty Itjogs' approval.

And I obviously do cause you some amusement, because for some reason you haven't blocked my posts.
Queen Bee

Do you need your own thread or something, cockhole?

FUCK.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

chickenona wrote:There is no justifying Royal Doucheness' existence. Unless, as I suspect, he's here to stalk all the guys on the board and make them feel pretty.
Shit, is Royal Doucheness' the gay version of ZVD?
Ham Stroker's Ejacula
Transylvanian Wang

Post by Ham Stroker's Ejacula »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:cockhole
:x
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Do you need your own thread or something, cockhole?

FUCK.
Talk to Jogs, doll. He's got a problem with the New Topic button.
Queen Bee

Ham Stroker's Ejacula wrote:
What's your god damn problem, now?

NOTHING I DO PLEASES YOU, IS THAT IT ?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

I think by randomly placing that emoticon he meant that your ass looks fat in those pants.
Queen Bee

I CAN'T EVEN FIT INTO PANTS RIGHT NOW, COCKASS.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
Ham Stroker's Ejacula wrote:
What's your god damn problem, now?

NOTHING I DO PLEASES YOU, IS THAT IT ?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I think he's upset that you used his term from the other thread.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Queen Bee

OH, SO YOU'RE ON HIS SIDE, IS THAT WHAT IT IS ?
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

You guys are the same goddam person anyway and nobody can convince me otherwise.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Post by Royal Dudeness »

So another thread about me on the Hatas board eh? I agree with IronDuck when he says that being on this board is for my own amusement. I rarely post on here unless I come across a topic that I find interesting.

And as for the topics I have started, please enlighten me as to how they give off the air of douchebag. Now trust me, before I inflate your ego, this doesn't thread doesn't bother me SLD, I'm just curious as to why you take an interest to me.

Just so I'm not way off, could it possibly be because I have these opinions?

-I don't care much for overweight lazy people
-I despise religion
-I can be viewed as anti-Semitic (In reality I hate Judaism just like other religions. I don't view Jews as a race)

I apologize that my whopping total of 100 posts has caused you so much distress. Now feel free to go back to your miserable existence and poke those needles in the voodoo doll you created in my likeness.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

You're a fucking faggot.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Holy fuck, are you ever lame. I almost had hopes with that last paragraph until it turned out not to be a spiteful junkie putdown.

But yeah, two out of three of those opinions piss me off. Gas which ones.
Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Post by Royal Dudeness »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Holy fuck, are you ever lame. I almost had hopes with that last paragraph until it turned out not to be a spiteful junkie putdown.

But yeah, two out of three of those opinions piss me off. Gas which ones.
The Zionists are ruining the world!

Anyway SLD, I'm just counting down the days till you create the "Royal Dudeness Appreciation Thread" on the Lounge. It'll happen
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

Jerkwater, USA wrote:if it looks like an iron duck and talks like an iron duck, it's a iron duck aka a douche bag.
OmMfGGhIpOA! We're like soooooooo Canadian. So we like soooooo know eachother. It's like sooooo coool being Canadian! Wooo! OmMfGGIpOA!

And don't quote me this time, Dudeness. I'm just here because my name was mentioned.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

I know it's hard to believe, but being Canadian is the least of your problems.
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:I know it's hard to believe, but being Canadian is the least of your problems.
And that's all I was trying to get across. Thank you.

I still think you should consider my stage name idea. That or Nuts n' Fluff.
Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Post by Royal Dudeness »

If I keep being compared to this Iron Duck guy I can only assume he's not that bad.

Anyway SLD, your vendetta against me amuses me to no end. You seem to have a problem with everything I say in every thread I post on. I can only imagine what an encounter between us would go like in real life. If you're this bitter in real life I truly feel sorry for you, but I just have to believe that you get at least a little bit of enjoyment out of life.

Just so ya know though, just because someone has an opinion other than the one you believe, doesn't mean that they're "douching up a thread". If everyone had the same opinion in this place, this place wouldn't be nearly as interesting and entertaining as it is. You do realize I comment on things other than people's weight and religion right?

Anyway, I'll end my rant now to prevent myself from appearing as though I actually lose sleep over certain sludgers opinions of me. White pride world wide SLD
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Royal Dudeness wrote:Just so ya know though, just because someone has an opinion other than the one you believe, doesn't mean that they're "douching up a thread".
According to him and most of his ilk, if you don't tickle their assholes with your tongue and spout off the same boring liberal bullshit, you're an idiot/douche/etc. He took the same interest in me.

And for the record, despite the fact that Iron Dick likes to take the occasional shot at me, I don't think he's a bad guy, but his humor department is severely understaffed.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Royal Dudeness wrote:Anyway SLD, your vendetta against me amuses me to no end.
Congratulations.
Royal Dudeness wrote:You seem to have a problem with everything I say in every thread I post on.
Duh. That's why you fucking suck.
Royal Dudeness wrote:I can only imagine what an encounter between us would go like in real life.
You're a step ahead of me there, homo. Seriously, though, what the fuck are you trying to say there? I'd be an asshole and if you're half the jock you claim you are, you'd kick my ass. How the hell does that matter, though?
Royal Dudeness wrote:If you're this bitter in real life I truly feel sorry for you, but I just have to believe that you get at least a little bit of enjoyment out of life.
Thanks for the concern. And yes, as long as there's alcohol and people to look down on, I have the occasional moments that don't suck.
Royal Dudeness wrote:Just so ya know though, just because someone has an opinion other than the one you believe, doesn't mean that they're "douching up a thread". If everyone had the same opinion in this place, this place wouldn't be nearly as interesting and entertaining as it is.
The beauty of this place is that no matter how many douchebags get their asses kicked and leave, there's always more.
Royal Dudeness wrote:You do realize I comment on things other than people's weight and religion right?
Yeah, like I'm paying attention to people who I agree with. What's the point?
Royal Dudeness wrote:Anyway, I'll end my rant now to prevent myself from appearing as though I actually lose sleep over certain sludgers opinions of me. White pride world wide SLD
Attaboy!
Queen Bee

From the Chris Brown/Rhianna thread in The Lounge
Royal Dudeness wrote:
toofastforlove69 wrote:Why didn't she just pack up and leave?
It's not like she lacks money, or anything.
Because some women are completely fucking stupid. Those that stay in abusive relationships sorta deserve what they get. No one deserves to be abused, but grow some intelligence and get the hell out.
Jesus Neanderthal Christ on a Learning Curve, what a sheltered fucking douchelord.
witchbitch
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by witchbitch »

This might be my first post on this board.

Bumping this due to the further misadventures of reading his posts on Rihanna/Chris Brown and the Holocaust.
Oh good heavens, baby where's my medicine?
I must have left it outside with my etiquette
The undertaker's rule of thumb
It's hard to talk with a Novocaine tongue
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

At this point this man is the only poster whom I would for real punch in the face if I had a chance to meet him in person. In fact the Holocaust thread made me want to get on a bus to Ottawa for the express PURPOSE of punching him in the face.

He's so fucking blithely ignorant of how totally cunty he is.
vaya con DIO

Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Post by Royal Dudeness »

chickenona wrote:At this point this man is the only poster whom I would for real punch in the face if I had a chance to meet him in person. In fact the Holocaust thread made me want to get on a bus to Ottawa for the express PURPOSE of punching him in the face.

He's so fucking blithely ignorant of how totally cunty he is.
I love you too chicke
KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Post by KillDevilHill »

Fuck cant you get sprayed as some bystander In a UN or soilders hit.

You and Roadhead are the only people here that I would like to smash a bottle upside your head.
Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.