AtomicCharvelDude--

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

lajustice77
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: AtomicCharvelDude--

Post by lajustice77 »

Calexxia wrote:As someone who has a vagina, can I just point out that accusing other men of HAVING a vagina gets old? Vaginas fuckin' rock, kids! RESPECT the cunt, damn!
agreed, how I love them so Calexxia!
tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by tym »

Man I am probally gonna get ripped a new one. But this kinda thread always baffled me.

Its text on a screen yet it so gets people tweaked out and I have NO CLUE why?

You will always have people that just wait and Find and Stir things up with others that let text on a computer screen get them tweaked out.

Why people wanna come to a forum and do that kinda shit truly defines the term "Living in My parents basement"

I guess I consider myself lucky. Flame me all day long. I will just laugh and may return a flame or two then I get bored and move on to the next thread.

Wanna debate with me Now I am always down with that. While not the best debater, its always fun and in the end thats what forums are for.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

tym wrote:Man I am probally gonna get ripped a new one. But this kinda thread always baffled me.

Its text on a screen yet it so gets people tweaked out and I have NO CLUE why?

You will always have people that just wait and Find and Stir things up with others that let text on a computer screen get them tweaked out.

Why people wanna come to a forum and do that kinda shit truly defines the term "Living in My parents basement"

I guess I consider myself lucky. Flame me all day long. I will just laugh and may return a flame or two then I get bored and move on to the next thread.

Wanna debate with me Now I am always down with that. While not the best debater, its always fun and in the end thats what forums are for.
You're nobody. Nothing. A piece of shit. A little bitch!
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

lajustice77 wrote:
Calexxia wrote:As someone who has a vagina, can I just point out that accusing other men of HAVING a vagina gets old? Vaginas fuckin' rock, kids! RESPECT the cunt, damn!
I mean, seriously, pussies ROCK. If nothing else, people need to take THAT away as something learned in this thread.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

Calexxia wrote:
lajustice77 wrote:
I mean, seriously, pussies ROCK. If nothing else, people need to take THAT away as something learned in this thread.
3 cheers for calexxia and her pussy!!!!!
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

panteraman319 wrote:
Calexxia wrote:
lajustice77 wrote:
3 cheers for calexxia and her pussy!!!!!
Not just mine. ALL of 'em.

Except the icky ones.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
lajustice77

Post by lajustice77 »

Calexxia wrote:
lajustice77 wrote:
Pussies make the world go round and I always try to acknowledge that in my day to day life! I will advise to both Iggy & DC, please let the pussy heal us & let us all bathe in it's wonderful juices!!
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:Clearly DC's in manic mode, and being that I'm not a licensed therapist, I just don't have the wherewithal to deal with the crazy, I'm afraid.

So he can just keep flipping out and spewing melt and making a fool of himself, I guess. Maybe when it wears off and he starts to crash again, he can cry himself to sleep some more about how I threw the Indianrage thing in his face.

Really in retrospect I'm glad I did, 'cuz fuck, who would want to be friends with a mess like that?
You seem to be forgetting that I threw the first punch, champ. I dared to say that Hungwell was making you look stupid and THAT'S when you threw out the Kiss Fan thing. You were asshurt. You even admitted that you dealt with that in a shitty way. Now it's the best idea you ever had!

So much for that apology then, right? Hahaha! Did I call it or did I call it? I KNEW you would go back on that. You always do. You're a spineless little bitch.

LMAO! You're not really thinking YOU started this! You even said on this thread that I started it. Now all of a sudden, it was YOUR idea to have this feud. LOL!

I'm disappointed that you're going to cease this "brief minute of attention" you've been given me. I was kinda hoping you'd make some more shit up!
Last edited by deathcurse on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

<<<<<<<< mouth watering

thanks calexxia!
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:Yes, and have cried like a bitch about my punching back ever since.

'Nite, freakshow.
Can you say Goodnight to me a couple more times, Abe II: Electric Boogaloo?

LOL!
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Pics or it never happened.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

This thread rules. It's up to 8 pages, and I'm STILL laughing like a hyena over this gem:
deathcurse wrote:The same guy going "Bro! Let's have a beer on the internet!"
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

Funniest posts on this thread = IDIAMINDADA
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I think you just like rape jokes.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
unionjack
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by unionjack »

Come on guys, do it already......

EvilRockPosh wrote:Why are you capitalising He and His like Joe Elliott is Jesus Christ?
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I think you just like rape jokes.
BastaConLaDroga

Post by BastaConLaDroga »

Fucking amusing as fuck, this! Plenty of bastards who are honestly pissed at each others, and willing to fucking eat each other's faces, an' all that, hey! Rad thread, aye.

Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

I'mNotCrashOverride wrote: Like I said before, why would anyone believe anything out of your mouth?
Says the quivering candyass who feverishly denied for YEARS that he ever was comically reduced to soliciting funds from an unsuspecting young Sludgette or face certain homelessness.

Let alone never paying it back.

Even WORSE, not even taking DC up on his no-risk offer to assume the debt.

Insults aside, ( and when yer knockin' on 40's door while celebratin' your 400th straight Saturday night ALONE with a sixer of Milwaukee's Best, there's no shortage of 'em) the proof that he is someone that NO ONE in REAL LIFE wants anything to do with is irrefutable.

To a dumpster diving bust-out, 80 dollars is obviously a great deal of money. But to a normal adult, it would never be the difference between living on the streets or continued misery in a sheet-divided storage space strewn with other peoples garbage.

I don't know of a single person that would not have a long line of REAL LIFE friends that would happily step forward to lend out that lunch money if needed.

Let alone FAMILY that would step up.

Our gender-plagued goth-tart had NEITHER.

That is NO ACCIDENT. To have no one to turn to in your greatest time of need, speaks more than any 40 page flame-war can ever begin to.

Afterwards his willingness to justify fucking over the ONLY person willing to help ( an internet stranger) sums up who he really is and why things are the way they are quite nicely.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

Hungwell wrote:
I'mNotCrashOverride wrote: Like I said before, why would anyone believe anything out of your mouth?
Says the quivering candyass who feverishly denied for YEARS that he ever was comically reduced to soliciting funds from an unsuspecting young Sludgette or face certain homelessness.

Insults aside, ( and when yer knockin' on 40's door while celebratin' your 400th straight Saturday night ALONE with a sixer of Milwaukee's Best, there's no shortage of 'em) the proof that he is someone that NO ONE in REAL LIFE wants anything to do with is irrefutable.

To a dumpster diving bust-out, 80 dollars is obviously a great deal of money. But to a normal adult, it would never be the difference between living on the streets or continued misery in a sheet-divided storage space strewn with other peoples garbage.

I don't know of a single person that would not have a long line of REAL LIFE friends that would happily step forward to lend out that lunch money if needed.

That is NO ACCIDENT. To have no one to turn to in your greatest time of need, speaks more than any 40 page flame-war can ever begin to.

Afterwards his willingness to justify fucking over the ONLY person willing to help ( an internet stranger) sums up who he really is and why things are the way they are quite nicely.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ouch.
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Punk wrote:Funniest posts on this thread = IDIAMINDADA
He can always be counted on for a laugh or two.

IDI's Fiendster-approved.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Aesop
Platinum Artist

Post by Aesop »

almost got away.
nycrue wrote:Fuck the fair weather VH sludgers I truly do have the 1984 album, and yet I did not buy it, I burned it. so therefore I have the fucking thing. ADKOT is the ONLY Van Halen I've ever bought. I bleed that band you son of a bitch. don't fucking go there
BastaConLaDroga

Hungwell wrote:

This is awesome, hey!
BastaConLaDroga

Well fucking said! Everybody should stop using the word "cunt" when addressing a... well, a cunt.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Hungwell wrote:To a dumpster diving bust-out, 80 dollars is obviously a great deal of money. But to a normal adult, it would never be the difference between living on the streets or continued misery in a sheet-divided storage space strewn with other peoples garbage.
:lol:
Aesop
Platinum Artist

Post by Aesop »

Timely bump.
nycrue wrote:Fuck the fair weather VH sludgers I truly do have the 1984 album, and yet I did not buy it, I burned it. so therefore I have the fucking thing. ADKOT is the ONLY Van Halen I've ever bought. I bleed that band you son of a bitch. don't fucking go there
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

deathcurse wrote:
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:Thanks for the posts, DC, but if I wanted to hear the rantings of a self-obsessed drama queen, I'd put on some Hole.
And if I wanted to read the delusional ramblings of a party-eyed retard who has no value in this world whatsoever, I'd buy Paris Hilton's book.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Pissing myself here. RIP Iggy.

P.S. Hole rules!
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Damn! This was some brutal sludge. A real trip down memory lane.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.