AtomicCharvelDude--

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

AtomicCharvelDude
Headlining Clubs

Re: AtomicCharvelDude--

Post by AtomicCharvelDude »

s`all good dude....buzzed & havin a bit of fun.
bang
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by bang »

AtomicCharvelDude wrote:s`all good dude....buzzed & havin a bit of fun.
This,

I will stop also, sorry Stevie
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Thanks Iggy! We almost lost an astoundingly shitty poster.

Whew! That was close!
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Jack Drugless
Hanging Out With Mick & Keith

Post by Jack Drugless »

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:It's cool man. I just don't want you to get banned.
Iggy, the U.N. called. They need your skills.
"I react. Vinny plays drums. There's a big difference." - Bill Ward

Have a good time, all of the time. That's my motto.
ZakkVanDime
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by ZakkVanDime »

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
deathcurse wrote:Thanks Iggy! We almost lost an astoundingly shitty poster.

Whew! That was close!
If by "astoundingly shitty poster" you mean "cool guy who likes to hang and shoot the shit without getting all messed up in drama," then yeah, we did.

I'll take 1000 AtomicCharvelDudes over one more person who thinks this place is a cyber Sopranos as they run around hoping to be E-made as some sort of online badass, frantically lapping up any trace of drama like a dog slobbering away at its own puddle of piss. But hey, thanks for chiming in. I'll be sure to consult your list of who I can and can't like around here next time to make sure it meets your approval.
awesome
The bigger the hair, the closer to God.
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by NeverSurrender »

ZakkVanDime wrote:
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:If by "astoundingly shitty poster" you mean "cool guy who likes to hang and shoot the shit without getting all messed up in drama," then yeah, we did.

I'll take 1000 AtomicCharvelDudes over one more person who thinks this place is a cyber Sopranos as they run around hoping to be E-made as some sort of online badass, frantically lapping up any trace of drama like a dog slobbering away at its own puddle of piss. But hey, thanks for chiming in. I'll be sure to consult your list of who I can and can't like around here next time to make sure it meets your approval.
awesome
Tolly_wood
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Tolly_wood »

Whew! That was close!
If by "astoundingly shitty poster" you mean "cool guy who likes to hang and shoot the shit without getting all messed up in drama," then yeah, we did.

In the storied annals of your posting history, this might be your best.
Desslar
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Desslar »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:Personally I want him to get banned...then i want him to get a disease of the eyes, then I want his family eaten by a pack of wild dogs...then i want his colon to fall out.
Will the dogs still have room for the colon?
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Whew! That was close!

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:Personally I want him to get banned...then i want him to get a disease of the eyes, then I want his family eaten by a pack of wild dogs...then i want his colon to fall out.

The only thing I can add is I hope his plants die, dude douched up the forums the last few days.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:If by "astoundingly shitty poster" you mean "cool guy who likes to hang and shoot the shit without getting all messed up in drama," then yeah, we did.
Spamming the boards with stupid Kiss threads is hanging and shooting the shit? :lol:
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:I'll take 1000 AtomicCharvelDudes
That's a lot of pointless Kiss threads.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:over one more person who thinks this place is a cyber Sopranos as they run around hoping to be E-made as some sort of online badass, frantically lapping up any trace of drama like a dog slobbering away at its own puddle of piss.
Yeah, you're right. What's up with all these people trying to prove themselves to complete strangers?

I would pretend that I'm "above drama" too if every time I jumped in the middle of it, I wound up getting the shit kicked out of me.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:But hey, thanks for chiming in. I'll be sure to consult your list of who I can and can't like around here next time to make sure it meets your approval.
I don't care who you like. You're a sensey-defensey little twerp.

In all fairness to ACD, I might have the wrong guy. Which is the one that spellz shit like thiz? That's the one that sucks.
bang
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by bang »

I blame this whole mess on that douche bag Gene Simmons and his gay ass band.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

thanks, Iggy. about time someone called him out on his stupid wannabe "Sludge Mafia" type shit. at least the Mafia used to be entertaining, which is a lot more than can be said for DC and his gang of asskissers.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:thanks, Iggy. about time someone called him out on his stupid wannabe "Sludge Mafia" type shit. at least the Mafia used to be entertaining, which is a lot more than can be said for DC and his gang of asskissers.
What was your nym before you got banned?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Also, by asskissing, are you talking about what you were doing to Iggy right there? Because to me, that looked more like slurping on somebody's nuts.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Ooohhhh, big Sludge Mafia wanna-be Tuff guy calling me out! I'm scurred!
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:Ooohhhh, big Sludge Mafia wanna-be Tuff guy calling me out! I'm scurred!
I don't even know what the Sludge Mafia is. But I guess I want to be them! :lol:

Let me guess, you were a longtime lurker who just showed up one day with a boner for me? Seems to be a lot of those.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

deathcurse wrote:
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:over one more person who thinks this place is a cyber Sopranos as they run around hoping to be E-made as some sort of online badass, frantically lapping up any trace of drama like a dog slobbering away at its own puddle of piss.
Yeah, you're right. What's up with all these people trying to prove themselves to complete strangers?

I would pretend that I'm "above drama" too if every time I jumped in the middle of it, I wound up getting the shit kicked out of me.

:lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Here's a question -

Why didn't Iggy just PM the guy? Did he want to show everyone what a great guy he is? :lol:

"Bro. DOG. We gotta look out for each other. One love."
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Deathcurse, bro, can I join your sludge mafia? I feel I've paid my dues...
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

grishnak boss wrote:Deathcurse, bro, can I join your sludge mafia? I feel I've paid my dues...
You gotta drink my ass and kiss your piss.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:Thanks for the posts, DC, but if I wanted to hear the rantings of a self-obsessed drama queen, I'd put on some Hole.
And if I wanted to read the delusional ramblings of a party-eyed retard who has no value in this world whatsoever, I'd buy Paris Hilton's book.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Hey Ig, do you think your next response could be as Hackey McGoo? That nym's a real hoot.

HAHAHA JUST KIDDING, IT SUCKS AND SO DO YOU.
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

Whew! That was close!

well fucking said!
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Iggy's really got the cream of the crop agreeing with him on that one. :lol:
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

deathcurse wrote:Iggy's really got the cream of the crop agreeing with him on that one. :lol:
are you mad cause the attention is not on you like you have in the sludge and hatas rooms......guess you dont have your cheerladers here for ya champ
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

panteraman319 wrote:are you mad cause the attention is not on you like you have in the sludge and hatas rooms......guess you dont have your cheerladers here for ya champ
I'm sorry. I know I'm not in the sludge and hatas rooms.

All this talk about cheerleading and asskissing would be a lot more effective if you guys weren't SHAMELESSLY SUCKING ON IGGY'S TAINT. Iggy's got the worst asskissers out of anyone here - hands fucking down.

And maybe you should venture into the sludge and hatas rooms more often. Maybe you'll see Crash McGoo occasionally fling himself into all this drama he pretends to not care about only to get mercilessly pummeled by people whose smarts extend past who produced the second Flesh for Lulu album.
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

Huhuhuhuh attaboy Iggy!! Cud'na said it better muhsef!!
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

DC i wasnt kissing his taint just agreeing with ONE opinion thats all...........
and when u say cash magoo i take it you mean IGGY?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

panteraman319 wrote:DC i wasnt kissing his taint just agreeing with ONE opinion thats all...........
and when u say cash magoo i take it you mean IGGY?
Dude, don't call him Magoo. He can't help that he's got a bad eye.