AtomicCharvelDude--

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: AtomicCharvelDude--

Post by grishnak boss »

Ghey Man wrote:
I find it funny that you say this, because when I was fucking with you or what you call pro-wrestling, you were calling me a psycho. Obviously I took it to a level that you deemed crossing the line - but the reality is the old saying, you fuck with the bull and you get the horns. I was tired of your bullshit or "pro wrestling" with me and wanted to shut you the fuck up. It worked for a bit and you left me alone.

As for this thread - sorry, but Iggy is right about you and there is no way around that. No point that you have brought up is valid. You do think that you are king shit around here. I also thing you are lying - you do have a hate towards me and I somehow represent all that is wrong with Metal Sludge to you. You would love nothing more than for my complete downfall like Lickety. If you can arrange that, you would.

It's also very telling that you say that this isn't real - that Metal Sludge is just a forum where people fuck with other people for entertainment purposes - but no real harm is meant as per your wish that I get cancer. However if this isn't real - why do you act like that you know all about my personal and professional life as if you have access to it? Fucking with me? Sure, but you spend an awful amount of time trying to convince me of something you can't possibly have any REAL knowledge about.

The bottom line is this - you suck. There was a time as I mentioned where you used to just talk about music or movies or any number of topics that might be on the main board or the sludge lounge. Then one day, it seemed like you decided to fuck all that and go back and forth with people on the hatas board or others forums where "pro wrestling" was your main interest. I will actually say it - I liked your postings when they were about something. Not the bullshit you are known for now.

While nobody is perfect, I have been trying to do exactly what I am saying to you now - sticking with music topics, etc. and staying out of the drama. It's difficult sometimes, but I am doing better than I used to. All I am saying is this - go back to the Deathcurse you used to be and stop with this drama shit, you used to contribute to the board.

Shut up chubby faggot - licking iggy's nuts wont make us forget you're a weird stalker who takes dumps in front of his wife, and the biggest sludge liar too.

So, you're telling us the name of your film in, what was it, april? we expect you to man up this time. Of course when that happens, I'm gonna be elected the new pope :lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
aceshigh
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by aceshigh »

Bourbon Cowboy wrote:Image

You're pathetic. You're nothing here, no one, you never were, and you never will be.

You either Smoke, or you get Smoked!
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

:shock: :lol:

panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

:shock:
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Grendel wrote:
No, Ghey Man. We all know how it is going to go down. You will dodge and deflect, and make up some lame excuse about how Francis Ford Coppla stole the rights to your film, or something along those lines. That is how you operate, Martin Scoredonuts. Everyone knows that.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Ghey Man wrote:
I can't wait - cause you and everyone else is going to look like a fucking asshole.
Any hints, or Stallone made you sign a non disclosure agreement?

It's gonna be hilarious how you're gonna try to dodge, deflect and get out of this one, Adam Scoredonuts.

Are you still trying to get iggy's email?...

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Iggytard is making WAY more threads than he usually does and they're all really stupid and pointless - moreso than usual, even.

Is he trying to sink this thread? :lol:
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

deathcurse wrote:Iggytard is making WAY more threads than he usually does and they're all really stupid and pointless - moreso than usual, even.

Is he trying to sink this thread? :lol:
Ya know, that's one thing that has always amazed me--how folks will try to bury a thread "off of the front page". I'm sure I'm not the ONLY person who reads by "view new posts", so I never know what is or ISN'T on the "front page".
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

My initial theory doesn't hold any water, since all he would need to do is just post on other people's threads to bury this one.

I just can't figure out why he went on a pointless thread posting tear after he had a nervous breakdown and started yelling at me like a drill sergeant. :lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:Why would I give a shit if it's on the front page or not?
Because you made yourself look like a total mental patient?
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:If Deathcurse wants everyone to read how he runs around like a frantic windbag stammering about how he's a "name guy around here" who "TAKES MOTHERFUCKERS TO TASK" and then see how he backs down when called on it, whimpering that it's all for show and nooo, nooo, he's not really like that, not poor wittle Deathcurse, he doesn't really think those things, he's just "PUFFING HIS CHEST," hey, that's fine with me.

"It's still real to me, damn it!"
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:Now enjoy the brief minute of attention I've given you tonight, you sad sack of drama-obsessed shit.
Because as we can all see, you're ABOVE drama. :lol:
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote: Maybe you can even post a few insane rants about it one after the other as you usually do. Though really, why would you bother to do that? After all, it's all fake, right?
Yes it is. And you're still indulging me, even after you said that no one would ever again. :lol:
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:Do us all a favor and go swallow a razor.
See? :lol:

Do you ever see a pattern with your flamewars, Iggy? Because I've noticed one. The pattern is that every time you engage in one, you think you're looking like a real stud. You get this unflappable confidence and you become absolutely convinced that you don't look like a total jackass.

Like with this thread. You think you look good here!

Then the trickle effect starts to happen. People who might have ignored the thread start panning for gold and sure enough, find some gems nestled in your hysteria. People are finding quotes in this thread and making fun of you for them because they're so crazy and stupid that they can't help but laugh at how pathetic - and DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS - you are.

I've seen this happen a lot with you. A lot of people think you're valuable to this board for your incredible "Favorite Bon Jovi Album" threads but really, it's this delusional sense of importance that is completely unwavering, even when it's obvious to so many people that you're a total fucking dork.

Reading your posts in this thread is like watching someone flip a D&D board over in a fit of rage. It's fucking amazing!
PurpleIdiot
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by PurpleIdiot »

wow.

I usually don't read shit like this but I clicked......and got sucked in.

and wow..........

iggy or marvin or steve or lance or whetever your real name is.........
how you can be 40 years old and can't get any pussy, have any real friends, get a good job, or stay in a band for more than 5 minutes is one of life's true mysteries..........

you are a true winner in every sense of the word and any lady would be lucky to have you.

how I wish I could be as loved and rule an internet message board the way you do.

please insult me in big blue letters so I can be somebody for if even just a few seconds.............

you are a true man............A MANOWAR MAN!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry if I refuse to play retard tennis with you..........the ball is now in your court and can stay there...........i just had to say...........

god you are a loser.
POST AT THE PISSFAQ MESSAGE BOARD
http://pissfaq.proboards.com/index.cgi
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

The bottom line is this -

Iggy remains convinced that he "won" this thread. Meanwhile, no one's really goofing on me for anything I said here. On the flipside, we got a few people taking Iggy's little nuggets and laughing their balls off at them. I think there's a couple quotes that are going to live on in infamy. "You're nothing here, no one, you never were, and you never will be" is some "Leave my life!" shit. :lol:

That quote is Iggy summarized in one sentence. He's SOMETHING here, he's SOMEONE, he ALWAYS has been, and he ALWAYS will be. That's what that quote really says.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:Who are the people I've always gotten in flamewars with? The pricks of the board.
Isn't that the case for everybody? :lol:

Ask a random poster who they argue with the most and they'll say "pricks."
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:On the drama scale, I'd have to say that there's a pretty big difference between responding when someone starts shit with you and making drama your main purpose for being here. It's pretty easy to see which side I fall on and which side DC falls on.
So what you're saying is that I would meet your standards of posting if I sprinkled some "What's Your Favorite Warrant Song?" threads amongst my prickness?
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:3--The irony of someone who posts shit like this saying that anyone else has a "delusional sense of importance" is unfuckingbelievable--
You would have a point if I actually believed those things.

You, on the other hand, posted a flurry of hilarious posts that you were totally dead serious about. "YOU'RE NOTHING HERE! A JOKE! FUCK YOU!" You don't think you were saying "I'm a name guy" with that bullshit? You're stupid.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:Wow, devastating.
I guess I should have waited until AFTER you posted this batshit rant to mention those people who are making fun of you. :lol:
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:Who wants some dorky nerd who thinks he's an online badass tagging along after them constantly?
YOU'RE NOTHING! YOU NEVER WILL BE! YOU'RE A FUCKING CHICKENSHIT CUNT! I AM FOREVER, BITCH!

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote: Lord knows if I'd have known that DC would whine like a bitch ever since, I'd probably have never spoken a word against the guy either. No one wants to deal with the rantings of an obvious nutcase.
Obviously.

What page are we on now?

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:And so the world turns, and so DC continues to be a joke,
You think I should loan IggyPWEI 2021 that 80 bucks he was asking for?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
mannycat wrote:This thread has turned totally gay.
Pretty much. It's like trying to make fine cuisine when you're handed a packet of Ramen.
Once again, we get a peek into IggyPopWillEatItself's life offline.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

IggyPopWillEatRamenNoodles?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Iggy, you mentioned that you're glad you don't have the approval of guys like me, Hungwell, and PurpleIdiot.

But looking around this thread we see that the guys in your corner are panteraman, Ghey Man, and now VNP.

:lol:

I mean, seriously? Say what you will about me and Hungwell but a lot of people here like us. Your posse is like a fucking leper colony.
ZakkVanDime
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by ZakkVanDime »

oh no you di'n't
The bigger the hair, the closer to God.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

mannycat wrote:So if Iggy's this huge loser and you're spending your every waking moment arguing with him then I guess that makes you the bigger loser.

Case closed.
I'm spending every waking moment arguing with him?

Hey VNP, guess what? Every time I post on this thread, you're here too! And you're supposedly a happening guy who hangs out with celebrities like Paris Hilton and Sean Stewart.

So.....why are you sitting here reading this bullshit? :lol:
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

And who are all these people "digging for nuggets" in my posts? An alternym or two and a couple people who will always side against me no matter what 'cuz I've pissed 'em off in the past by pointing out their douchebaggery. Wow, devastating. It's the same as always. The ones who dislike me jump in
Names, names!!!

Passive aggressiveness doesn't work here...

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

If you want a window into Iggy's phoniness, check out all the shit he says about me now - I'm a prick, I'm a joke, nobody likes me, etc.

Before I started giving him shit, I was a cool guy to Iggy. But here's the thing....I was just as much of a prick then as I am now. So what changed? I told Iggy I don't like him. Somehow that transformed me from a cool guy to being the world's biggest piece of shit.

And there's the old "You used to post about music, now you just talk shit." People have been saying that since 2006!

So there you have it, folks. If you don't believe me, give it a shot. If you're Iggy's pal right now, try a little experiment - fuck with him a little. The guy who was all up on your nutsack the week before will be saying "You are the worst person who has ever lived! Fuck you! You're nothing! I will end you on this board!!!!!!!!!!!"
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

deathcurse wrote:Iggy, you mentioned that you're glad you don't have the approval of guys like me, Hungwell, and PurpleIdiot.

But looking around this thread we see that the guys in your corner are panteraman, Ghey Man, and now VNP.

:lol:

I mean, seriously? Say what you will about me and Hungwell but a lot of people here like us. Your posse is like a fucking leper colony.
hey deathcurse......im on nobodys fucking side.......so please leave me the fuck out of your bullshit... leave me out of your stupid flamewar or whatever you fucking call it.....by the way .....question?? why did you change the name of your thread in the hatas room??? i could care less about you or iggy....you both dont know when to stop.....so do me a favor and fuckoff windbag..........
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:What I'm saying is that you're a drama queen. Board drama is your main purpose for being here.
And that's just a recent thing, right? I used to post about music but now it's all about drama?

Okay, when was this changeover? Because as I just said, I've been hearing that since 2006. And I always seem to hear it from people who are butthurt.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:If you called someone out for posting a string of embarrassingly ridiculous posts like those and their defense was "I don't really think that stuff," you'd have a field day with them and say they were full of shit.
Actually, that's happened. And I laughed and said "Good one!"

I've had people here give me a rash of shit and then PM me and say "You know I was kidding, right?" A lot of times I had no idea they were kidding. But no, I didn't have a field day with them nor did I tell them they were full of shit. I laughed because I get a kick out that shit.
Which is exactly what I'm saying to you. Sorry, name guy, "I didn't really mean it" isn't gonna wash.
With who? You?

That's great! If you keep giving the gold you've been posting on this thread, I'm more than okay with you not taking my word on that. It keeps me in business, as they say.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:And I stand behind that, unlike some people who try to backpedal with the "just kidding" bit. I wasn't kidding. You are nothing here. Certainly not the MAJOR SLUDGE PLAYER you think you are. The board got by just fine before you started posting, and it's gotten by just fine the times you've left for awhile. The difference between me and you is that I don't go around claiming to be anything here. You do. And it's laughably pathetic.
If board status doesn't mean anything to you, why did you use it as ammo, like it means something? If it had no worth in your world, you wouldn't have bothered with it.

The fact remains is that you obviously care about these things, otherwise you wouldn't be so bent out of shape. Look at you - you're flipping the fuck out about posts that other people knew were facetious.

You wanna know what the most glaring clue on that Mitzi thread was? "Fuck off, slut."

Hahahaha! That right there was so over-the-top ridiculous and COMPLETELY out of character for me. There are numerous sluts on this board (can't say I know either way about Mitzi) and do I say "Fuck off, slut" to any of them?

But like I said, it's a lot better for me if you buy into it. As long as you think that I think I'm some "name guy," you're going to lose your goddamn mind over it. That one line has driven you to complete fucking madness. If I had known how much that shit bothers you, I would have started saying it weeks ago.

In fact, I'm going to start saying some of it RIGHT NOW. Like I said, I'll show you my playbook. You're still going to come out looking like a tard because let's face it, I'm a lot smarter than you.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:Wow, fascinating concept. Who would have ever thought that someone might stop being nice to someone when that person starts talking shit about them? What's next? "HEY GUYS, TRY THIS EXPERIMENT! NEXT TIME YOU GO OUT, START TALKING SHIT TO YOUR BUDDY AND PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE! I BET HE PUNCHES YOU BACK!"

Oh, and next time, could you try saying all you have to say in one post instead of several in a row? Thanks.
That's your analogy? That it's like a PUNCH IN THE FACE?

Turn off your computer. You won't get punched in the face anymore. :lol:

And grishnakh made a post before that one. How is that "in a row"?

Is it in a row, like I made a post and then after that, I made another one? :lol:

I've made thousands of posts "in a row," if that's the case.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:Should I respond now, or are you in the process of typing up another 5 posts?
It's awesome that you can't keep with me and you're begging me to slow down.

Fuck you! Fat fuck!
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Let me get another one in a row, just to make Iggy crazier. :lol:
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:Now enjoy the brief minute of attention I've given you tonight
This has been one long brief minute!

Didn't get enough biters on your wonderful, thought-provoking "So What's Your Favorite Bad Company Song?" threads?
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

As someone who has a vagina, can I just point out that accusing other men of HAVING a vagina gets old? Vaginas fuckin' rock, kids! RESPECT the cunt, damn!
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:Where'd I say it was recent? I don't care when it started. Fact is you're a drama queen.
LMAO! You didn't get the point. The point I was making is that I always seem to make this music to drama switchover in a person's mind the second I give them shit. It's always the same thing "You used to be cool but now you're not." And they try to cover it up by saying I've changed when really, what's changed is how I treat them.

Shut the fuck up, bitch. I'd like to see you in real life so I could laugh in your pathetic face. You hear me, bitch? Your days of ruling The Gossip Board are over because once I take you down, there's no coming back.

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:Like I said before, why would anyone believe anything out of your mouth?
I don't know. Why do you? Might be because you're stupid.

Wittle Iggy stupidpants is cwying because he got played like sucka. You're like a Blue Murder album - nobody cares and you weren't even cool back in the day. Shut the fuck up, cunt.

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:You get called on posting embarrassing shit, you pull the lamest excuse in the book and say you were just kidding. Right there you're admitting to being a liar, so why wouldn't everyone think you were lying about the just kidding part too? Fact is posting shit like that is ridiculous no matter what.
You're right. And I don't give a shit what you believe and what you don't.

Believe it or not, there are a lot of people who get it. I know that's shocking to you because you're a little bitch.

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:As for the punch in the face bit? Sure, why not? After all, you've been acting all asshurt like I was a former friend who clocked you upside the head ever since the cool kids thread. That's what this all boils down to, and you know it, even though you'll never have the balls to admit it. You got your pussy lips all chapped because when you started talking shit, I whipped out the Indianrage bit. Acting like I betrayed you or something, when in reality you started it all by talking shit. You still seem stunned that I reacted like I did. What'd you think, that I was gonna laugh and shake your hand? You talk shit, I'll talk it back. That's how it works. And it would be nice if you'd finally stop crying about it.
Why would I be stunned? You're a stupid person and when I back stupid people into a corner, they always bust out the Kiss Fan thing. I've seen it happen in just about every feud so why would you be any different than, say, Abe Freshley?

You're not any different. You're a cunt. A little crybaby cunt who's all pissypants because his Sludge world is caving in on him. It's over, Iggy. You're through. You have a weight problem. You're a bitch.
bang
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by bang »

This thread is going for days, with no end in sight.

Someone should just make a poll on the board so we can all vote on the situation.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

bang wrote:This thread is going for days, with no end in sight.

Someone should just make a poll on the board so we can all vote on the situation.
Don't worry. When Iggy battled Hungwell over Motley Crue, there were fucking polls about it. He'll get there eventually.

LMAO! Wittle bitch needs validation.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:Where did I say anything about a switchover? I simply called you a drama queen. And you're proving my point wonderfully.
FUCK YOU, BITCH. IT'S OVER, YOU FUCKING CUNT. YOU'RE DONE HERE.

And you're implying that there was a switchover when you say shit like "You used to post about music but now it's just drama." Meaning there was a time BEFORE NOW where I posted about music. So that means there was a point in that timeline where it switched.

Let me guess - it was right about when I started fucking with you, right? LMAO @ you!

If I had a penny for every time someone said I used to be a great music poster but now I suck and I'm all about drama, I'd have the 80 dollars I need for the rent this month.