Gossip Board All-Stars

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

ralphwiggumsdealer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Gossip Board All-Stars

Post by ralphwiggumsdealer »

upinsmoke wrote: Obviously, you can't get my dick out of your mouth long enough to stop posting about it.
So, let me get this straight...

You imply I'm no good at this by saying I'm not very good at sucking shit, and that I should go drive a Delorean.

You refer to me as a clone of another poster after calling me "gums".

You prove you aren't following me around by knowing all my posts and what threads I've posted them in.

You think that I can't stop posting about you, even though, after forgetting that you even existed, you were the one so consumed by your retard-honor that you had to come swinging in here and make this thread a showcase for just how dense you truly are.

I'll give you this much...you do have an intruiging way of looking at things.
Moggio wrote:
jpf wrote:Do you realize how stupid you are?
Do you?
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

Sideshow Boob wrote: So, let me get this straight...

You imply I'm no good at this by saying I'm not very good at sucking shit, and that I should go drive a Delorean.

You refer to me as a clone of another poster after calling me "gums".

You prove you aren't following me around by knowing all my posts and what threads I've posted them in.

You think that I can't stop posting about you, even though, after forgetting that you even existed, you were the one so consumed by your retard-honor that you had to come swinging in here and make this thread a showcase for just how dense you truly are.

I'll give you this much...you do have an intruiging way of looking at things.
Nah, I pretty much always ignored your lame ass until you started following me around. You obviously didn't 'forget'. That's a laugh, and you know it. Of course I started paying attention, who wouldn't, when you notice a little puppy yapping at your heels. You want me to ignore your posts? Don't reference me or what I've said. Simple enough, no?
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote:
What I mean to say is, you suck shit about as well as a 5 year old Walmart Hoover.
Huh?

Are you putting ralph down for NOT sucking shit?
No, that's just about all a Walmart Hoover WILL suck.
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote:Andi must say that the way ralph 'followed' upinsmoke onto this particular thread reprehensible.
Yes it was. :P :lol:
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

Watcha tryin' to say there, Stop?
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how not sucking shit is a putdown.
Goddamn dude, it was a fast typo. I threw that shit at home plate.
ralphwiggumsdealer

upinsmoke wrote: Nah, I pretty much always ignored your lame ass until you started following me around. You obviously didn't 'forget'. That's a laugh, and you know it. Of course I started paying attention, who wouldn't, when you notice a little puppy yapping at your heels. You want me to ignore your posts? Don't reference me or what I've said. Simple enough, no?
You do realize that I never started "following you around", that the post I made, which continues to make you seethe, was only made to point out that your attempt to deep-throat SOSIA's ballsack could have been summarized by saying "good post!"?

Do you realize that? Of course not, because you're obviously really fucking stupid.

Feel free to claim I'm following you around. Something tells me that you're hovering so close to your refresh button that you've actually managed to read this post before I had a chance to click 'submit'.
Moggio wrote:
Do you?
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

ralphwiggumsdealer wrote:
upinsmoke wrote: Nah, I pretty much always ignored your lame ass until you started following me around. You obviously didn't 'forget'. That's a laugh, and you know it. Of course I started paying attention, who wouldn't, when you notice a little puppy yapping at your heels. You want me to ignore your posts? Don't reference me or what I've said. Simple enough, no?
You do realize that I never started "following you around", that the post I made, which continues to make you seethe, was only made to point out that your attempt to deep-throat SOSIA's ballsack could have been summarized by saying "good post!"?

Do you realize that? Of course not, because you're obviously really fucking stupid.

Feel free to claim I'm following you around. Something tells me that you're hovering so close to your refresh button that you've actually managed to read this post before I had a chance to click 'submit'.

Wrong again, choad boat. I'd pretty much forgotten about that stupid-assed post of yours. Watching you pussy on and on about the board sucking was funny as fuck, but I wasn't laughing with you. I'd just figured you wanted my attention, since you couldn't help referencing my post.
ralphwiggumsdealer

Good gravy man! Now you're just making stuff up.

What's wrong with you?

And what in the fuck makes you think you have any redeeming qualities whatsoever that you feel I would, for whatever twisted reason, want your attention? Unless your dad works for a brewery, and you can get free schwag, you ain't got nothing worth offering.

Say something funny. I bet you can't.
Moggio wrote:
Do you?
CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

I have been thinking about it, and you know, the Guyana Board is like something from Samuel Beckett - Endgame to be precise. Endless swirls of self-reflexivity and repetition. The bleak understanding that nothing exists outside the Guyana Board. The mutual loathing and mutual dependence.

And so they struggle on, never knowing that the end has been and gone.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

Being an All-Star on the Gossip Board is like being the prettiest girl in the cemetery.
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Bridget - don't post on the Hatas Board unless you want a hole drilled in your skull to let the demons out.

We have SLD for all required Pollyanna reponses. Thanks in advance.
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

ralphwiggumsdealer wrote:Good gravy man! Now you're just making stuff up.

What's wrong with you?

And what in the fuck makes you think you have any redeeming qualities whatsoever that you feel I would, for whatever twisted reason, want your attention? Unless your dad works for a brewery, and you can get free schwag, you ain't got nothing worth offering.

Say something funny. I bet you can't.
Heh. I've never claimed to be funny. You have never claimed your posts were funny either, because, well, you know you're not.

I must have gotten your t-back in a bunch, seeing as you called me out.

Where are your own redeeming, quality posts? I have yet to see evidence of it.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Heh, I've been posting over there far too frequently over the past week or so. I go over to the Lounge now and marvel at how civil and intelligent everyone is.

Someone actually called me a 'KISStard' yesterday. :lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
ralphwiggumsdealer

upinsmoke wrote: Where are your own redeeming, quality posts? I have yet to see evidence of it.
How do you expect to see evidence of my quality posts when, as you yourself have stated, you skip over everything I say?

To be honest, I'm surprised at how easily I've turned you into a little posting puppet. One little quip about your blatant attempt at e-fellatio, a post in another thread in which I made fun of your lameass attempt at a comeback (are you sure you skip over all my posts?), and voila....here you are...unable to stop trying to make it look like I can't get enough of you.

Deny it all you want, but you and I both know that you spent all day yesterday in a refresh-button frenzy until the minute I called you on it. Funny how the second I did that you managed to pry your fingers from the keyboard and disappear for a little breather.

Anyways, keep up with your little bouts of delusion....you might actually end up becoming somewhat entertaining.
Moggio wrote:
Do you?
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

Hahahah. Listen Francois, I don't have to hit F5. I just check in from time to time, and you'll usually pop up like some gay-assed sock puppet. That sure is quite a load of retard-speak for someone you'd rather put on ignore, huh?
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

I'm bumping this thread just to fucking add something about all of those gossip board morons.

They have no sense of humor. Seriously. They can't discern comedy unless it's an obvious photo shop by Beddie Wedder.

If you put a hilarious gem into one of their threads, they just skip right over it. I can almost imagine their GEICO-dude brows furrowing as they say "huh?" and hurry down to the next post.

The "caption this pic" threads are a monument to their lack of levity.

Okay. That's all.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

I have to shout-out my man Gazpacho. He's a real winner...
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

Guy posts a joke "fuck you" thread to KISS fans and ends up proving reading comprehension is not the KISS fan's strong point.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=189831

kwf wrote: You weren't even born when they took off the make up....STFU...
MsStarchild wrote:Here's a little free advice. I wasn't interested in Chinese Democracy, so what did I do when there were many threads about it??? I just didn't click on them. If you don't like them anymore, fine, as one poster above me said, quit your whining.
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Mitzi Dupree wrote: The "caption this pic" threads are a monument to their lack of levity.
"Well thats a picture of Eddie lighting a smoke for Dave! And they have short hair!!! ROCK ON!!!"
ralphwiggumsdealer

I'm still trying to figure out if a Frenchman would get mad if somebody called him Frank.
Moggio wrote:
Do you?
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

5+ years later it's about time to form a new all star team.

Lazy bastards around here. No excuse to let that many years pass without another all star team announcement.

GO!!!
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

deathcurse wrote:
Kockstar wrote:Iggy is the only one who keeps that main gossip board alive.. fact.
Fact: Iggy could die tomorrow and people would still have music related things to talk about on the internet.

He would be missed. Not by me but a lot of other people seem to like him.
You're a prophet.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

:lol:
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Yikes! :lol:

This thread has some great material. Apparently, someone actually said Rav had a "Je ne sais quoi" and Ghey Man decided that the Gossip board had enough KISS, Motley Crue, Def Leppard, and Van Halen discussion, but that it could use more Whitesnake discussion.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Hungwell wrote:He equates swillin' trailer park piss while spinnin' Rock Like A Rocker and posting toasts to anonymous humps named Jit-Spitter69 with an actual real life boys night out.
I quoted this to laugh at it and then realized I already did it a few years ago.

Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

deathcurse wrote:
Kockstar wrote:Iggy is the only one who keeps that main gossip board alive.. fact.
Fact: Iggy could die tomorrow and people would still have music related things to talk about on the internet.

He would be missed. Not by me but a lot of other people seem to like him.
That right there is enough to get a warrant. No statute of limitation on murder.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Belated "April, my friend" bump.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

This thread. :lol:

Also, I just took a look over there and it is fucking SLIM PICKINS.