Gossip Board All-Stars

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Re: Gossip Board All-Stars

Post by Hungwell »

deathcurse wrote:Also, it amazes me that there could Gossip Board regulars who have been here longer than, say, 6 months. That's about the point where you'd have to notice the same fucking topics popping up. Why do you think that when something like the new Guns N' Roses happens, it's nothing but those topics for a couple weeks?

A guy like Iggy, someone who's so love-starved that he'll take companionship any way he can, sees no problem with posting a nonstop stream of gems such as "Best Poison album?" and "Best Warrant Album?" Me - I don't have the brain of a goldfish and can remember discussing those issues the first 17 times around.

I don't get it. And you'll see Iggy make the SAME POSTS every time those topics come up. Even weirder is that when there's something like 40,000 Chinese Democracy threads is one week, he'll say the SAME THING on every one of them. How many times did he say "If I wanted to listen to Elton John, I'd listen to Elton John!" or whatever? :lol:

At this point, I know what 95% of the people on the board think about any given topic. Why would I need to ask them what they think?

Occasionally I get the urge to make a "Suicidal Tendencies Were Pretty Sweet" thread but when we're reduced to listing songs with "Devil" in the title, I gotta sit out. What the hell's the point of that? Did any actually read the posts in that thread and go, "Wow! I didn't know that song had 'devil' in the title!"? It's Rain Man posting - posting just to write something, not posting to have it READ by anyone.
Awesome post.

Anyone not in The Tard Army has thought the exact same thing.

The answer lies in Pathetic: Defined threads like "IGGY's BEER NIGHT!!!!"

After living a dead-end decade that has no equal he has come to believe that talking Trixter is a substitute for an actual life. That is why he would say the unthinkably retarded like, "You're nothing here" to you or Noid or whomever decides to point out that they would be mortified if anyone they held dear turned out to be anything like him.

He equates swillin' trailer park piss while spinnin' Rock Like A Rocker and posting toasts to anonymous humps named Jit-Spitter69 with an actual real life boys night out.

He has put in well over 40 thousand posts at this site alone to insure that in cyberspace there will always be an ever-widening distance between Iggy, Hackey, Crash or Lacy and the actual head-case behind the nyms.

Problem is, he is now so far gone that he is on his way back.

And many, many people are now aware of it.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

The only reason I even go to the gossip board is to see if any news has broken. Once I realize that nothing new has happened, I evaluate if there is any shit I can talk, or asses to kiss. If there are none, I head to the lounge and hatas. At least there I can avoid some of the retards.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

That Handsome Devil wrote:He equates swillin' trailer park piss while spinnin' Rock Like A Rocker and posting toasts to anonymous humps named Jit-Spitter69 with an actual real life boys night out.

:lol: @ "Rock Like A Rocker".

POST LIKE A POSTER, DUDES!
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

You're right. I'm headed over to the Gossip Board to poll the posters on their favorite track #7 on an album ever.

And I think it's been about 2 weeks since they talked MC94. I'll do that one next.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

Ghey Man wrote:
deathcurse wrote:Also, it amazes me that there could Gossip Board regulars who have been here longer than, say, 6 months. That's about the point where you'd have to notice the same fucking topics popping up. Why do you think that when something like the new Guns N' Roses happens, it's nothing but those topics for a couple weeks?

A guy like Iggy, someone who's so love-starved that he'll take companionship any way he can, sees no problem with posting a nonstop stream of gems such as "Best Poison album?" and "Best Warrant Album?" Me - I don't have the brain of a goldfish and can remember discussing those issues the first 17 times around.

I don't get it. And you'll see Iggy make the SAME POSTS every time those topics come up. Even weirder is that when there's something like 40,000 Chinese Democracy threads is one week, he'll say the SAME THING on every one of them. How many times did he say "If I wanted to listen to Elton John, I'd listen to Elton John!" or whatever? :lol:

At this point, I know what 95% of the people on the board think about any given topic. Why would I need to ask them what they think?

Occasionally I get the urge to make a "Suicidal Tendencies Were Pretty Sweet" thread but when we're reduced to listing songs with "Devil" in the title, I gotta sit out. What the hell's the point of that? Did any actually read the posts in that thread and go, "Wow! I didn't know that song had 'devil' in the title!"? It's Rain Man posting - posting just to write something, not posting to have it READ by anyone.
So maybe the point is to use that brain of yours to come up with interesting topics that the board hasn't seen before - instead of being a fucking jackass which the board has seen plenty of.
How about something like I'm friends with Stallone, or my pal billy sheehan is texting me right now, scatman? does that sound interesting?...or maybe try to get iggy's email, or how about finding out itwalks address?

Do you find that interesting enough?
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Ghey Man wrote:So maybe the point is to use that brain of yours to come up with interesting topics that the board hasn't seen before - instead of being a fucking jackass which the board has seen plenty of.

How many different fucking Whitesnake thread possibilities are there to be made which haven't been made, yet?

Is that what you ask yourself each day, Adamace?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:Well considering that there has been countless repeated KISS, Motley Crue and Guns N' Roses threads among others - I would like to see more Whitesnake discussion.
I would like to see you die in a fire.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:I know you don't mean that - remember, of course I don't want Ghey Man to get cancer.
I'm not saying that because I think you should die.

Your blubber could heat all of Canada for the remainder of the winter. Think of what that would do to energy prices.
svgshadowhunter
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by svgshadowhunter »

Ghey Man wrote:
JakeYonkel wrote:You're right. I'm headed over to the Gossip Board to poll the posters on their favorite track #7 on an album ever.

And I think it's been about 2 weeks since they talked MC94. I'll do that one next.
Metal Sludge is only as good as it's members. For better or worse. Plenty of other forums out there that have extensive discussions and that keep the board fresh.
Omg. "only as good as it's members" I surely hope the fuck not. It's quite awesome DESPITE it's members. Sludge is like high school. THe truly awesome, the solid contributors, and the inclusion students.....(you, Ghey, that's you)
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Ghey Man wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
How many different fucking Whitesnake thread possibilities are there to be made which haven't been made, yet?

Well considering that there has been countless repeated KISS, Motley Crue and Guns N' Roses threads among others - I would like to see more Whitesnake discussion.
In other words, your solution is create even more fucktarded topics than already exist. Are you implying that Whitesnake fans have as few brain cells as KISS, Crue and G'n'R fans? Is that what you're getting at?
Scaryhead
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Scaryhead »

deathcurse wrote:At this point, I know what 95% of the people on the board think about any given topic. Why would I need to ask them what they think?
This is actually not a bad thread idea....

Post A Topic And Deathcurse Tells You What You Think.

Drops Of Jupiter - Topic: Her tits

"Much like your parents liquor cabinet, they are on wonderous display but can never be touched. There's even a line penciled on the label of your Miracle Bra showing where your father left off before he got too drunk and decided no one else was allowed to touch them either..."

SebastianLeeDanzig - Topic: Pamela Anderson

"The only person who rivals your willingness to defend this whore while rolling around naked on a bed with another man is Borat."

The Fiendster - Topic: Rasta music

"After winning the boards love and respect with your extensive knowledge of reggae, it turns out all this time you've actually been saying Ray J, referring to the black guy who fucked Kim Kardashian, and how "no cancer of big toe can keep I from kicking open 'dis 'ere closet door and bursting out lively, mon."

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

My thread would be about 95% less amusing than that post. :lol:
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

deathcurse wrote:My thread would be about 95% less amusing than that post. :lol:
Wasn't there a thread? I seem to remember one, and you got bored with it after 11 pages.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I told people what I thought, not what they thought.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Scaryhead wrote:

"After winning the boards love and respect with your extensive knowledge of reggae, it turns out all this time you've actually been saying Ray J, referring to the black guy who fucked Kim Kardashian, and how "no cancer of big toe can keep I from kicking open 'dis 'ere closet door and bursting out lively, mon."

Hahaha, I Googled Ray J. He ain't all that.

EDIT: And 'Googled' really means Googled in this case.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Ghey Man wrote:So maybe the point is to use that brain of yours to come up with interesting topics that the board hasn't seen before - instead of being a fucking jackass which the board has seen plenty of.

Does David Coverdale have a dental dam?
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

Scaryhead wrote:
deathcurse wrote:At this point, I know what 95% of the people on the board think about any given topic. Why would I need to ask them what they think?
This is actually not a bad thread idea....

Post A Topic And Deathcurse Tells You What You Think.

Drops Of Jupiter - Topic: Her tits

"Much like your parents liquor cabinet, they are on wonderous display but can never be touched. There's even a line penciled on the label of your Miracle Bra showing where your father left off before he got too drunk and decided no one else was allowed to touch them either..."

SebastianLeeDanzig - Topic: Pamela Anderson

"The only person who rivals your willingness to defend this whore while rolling around naked on a bed with another man is Borat."

That killed. :lol:
svgshadowhunter
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by svgshadowhunter »

Ghey Man wrote:
svgshadowhunter wrote: Omg. "only as good as it's members" I surely hope the fuck not. It's quite awesome DESPITE it's members. Sludge is like high school. THe truly awesome, the solid contributors, and the inclusion students.....(you, Ghey, that's you)
So in other words - you long to be back in high school.
way to get the point of the post, moron. Someone calling a board "only as good as it's members" while being the biggest tool on said board, and refusing to acknowledge that his contributions are minimal and laughable is almost ironic. The fact that you occasionally start a thread that others post on doesn't negate the fact that you are an exposed lying sack of jizz, who trolls the Internet looking for cash from gullible people, and a scumbag stalker who tried to get at least three posters personal info through false means. yeah, you're a quality member alright.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

svgshadowhunter wrote:
Ghey Man wrote:
svgshadowhunter wrote: Omg. "only as good as it's members" I surely hope the fuck not. It's quite awesome DESPITE it's members. Sludge is like high school. THe truly awesome, the solid contributors, and the inclusion students.....(you, Ghey, that's you)
So in other words - you long to be back in high school.
The fact that you occasionally start a thread that others post on doesn't negate the fact that you are an exposed lying sack of jizz, who trolls the Internet looking for cash from gullible people
I didn't know iggy and Ghey Man had so much in common. If he starts up his own 'beer night' thread I won't be able to tell 'em apart.
Take.Your.Own.Advice
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Take.Your.Own.Advice »

Ghey Man wrote:You really take this too seriously. Who the fuck cares?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man's excuse for threatening me and my family -
Ghey Man wrote:I find it funny that you say this, because when I was fucking with you or what you call pro-wrestling, you were calling me a psycho. Obviously I took it to a level that you deemed crossing the line - but the reality is the old saying, you fuck with the bull and you get the horns. I was tired of your bullshit or "pro wrestling" with me and wanted to shut you the fuck up.
That's not even the funniest part of that post. This is -
Ghey Man wrote:You would love nothing more than for my complete downfall like Lickety. If you can arrange that, you would.
:lol:

Right now I'm trying to think of the differences between Lickety and Ghey Man and I can't think of any.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Ghey Man wrote:Are you planning my downfall yet?
Ghey Man,

Do you do much ordering from ACME?

Sincerely,

CSTM
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:Thanks for proving just how serious you think an internet forum is. Let me know when the jig is up.

:roll:
Oh, I take threats like those very seriously. And those threats proved that you can't take a joke, that you're a psycho, and that if you were smarter, you would have tracked me down and murdered me by now.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:Wasn't talking to you jackass. That was for Stop in response to his comments that the jig will be up for me.
Oh, you want to know when your jig will be up? April, when you got a hundred of people trying to get the Toxx Clause enforced.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:I can't wait for April - let me just say that.
Good thing you said it because we were completely unaware of that.

So...how is this new "mostly music" thing going for you?

FAGGOT. :lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Hey Ghey Man, surely you realize that if you do have a movie, it's going to better for everyone, right?

If you're lying then everyone's going to be disappointed because we're already assuming you're lying. You lie all the time and this occasion would be no different.

But if you have a movie, and it's the Canadian independent feature that's been financed by asking for 5 million dollar checks on message boards, then we get to laugh at it.

It's like when sleazyrocker posted his video. If he backed down, we would have called him a pussy and that would have been that. But he didn't. He gave everyone something much better.

Come April, it's going to be win-win for me.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:What if it's an American independent feature playing at your local AMC or whatever?
It won't be.
Ghey Man wrote: Will you check it out?
If it's something I can see in my local theater, it'll be something I can download.

And it's not like you could be a braindead moron here and an awesome film producer in real life. You can't shut off stupidity.

So if this movie exists (which it doesn't), it's sure to be as unintentionally comical as your attempts here.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

So...

Ghey_Man,

What kind of cameras was your film shot on?
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My sediments exactly. :roll: :lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:Well at least you will watch it - paying for it or not. I look forward to your review.
I'll watch Santa blow a sasquatch.

I'll watch a mermaid play hacky sack with Jesus.

I'll say I'll watch all kinds of shit that doesn't exist.
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

Ghey Man wrote:
deathcurse wrote:Hey Ghey Man, surely you realize that if you do have a movie, it's going to better for everyone, right?

If you're lying then everyone's going to be disappointed because we're already assuming you're lying. You lie all the time and this occasion would be no different.

But if you have a movie, and it's the Canadian independent feature that's been financed by asking for 5 million dollar checks on message boards, then we get to laugh at it.

It's like when sleazyrocker posted his video. If he backed down, we would have called him a pussy and that would have been that. But he didn't. He gave everyone something much better.

Come April, it's going to be win-win for me.
What if it's an American independent feature playing at your local AMC or whatever? Will you check it out?
I might be newer to the board, but seeing your posts makes me want to kill toads with a broken beer bottle. I thought " Hey, what's the big deal with this guy? I don't see all the fuss."

Now I know. Your posts are like wading through mud. Gray, shit brown mud. Falling out of a Hare Krishna's ass at the airport brown mud.

At this point, I wouldn't TAKE 20 dollars to see your non-existent 8mm home reel of your ass getting plowed by a toothless stripper with a strapon.

Toxx Clause be damned, I hope Metal Sludge bans your fucking turkey neck before April.