Gossip Board All-Stars

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Gossip Board All-Stars

Post by Woosh »

I've come to the realization I hate the Gossip Board in it's entirety along with anyone who posts there on a regular basis. I'm sure I could compile an impressive amount of stupidity if I searched, but this morning (1/24/09) provides a snapshot of purestrain retardation that should never be forgotten.

AtomicCharvelDude, in a drunken stupor, posts 13 (so far) threads about KISS, until Iggy, realizing the inmates may be finally taking over the asylum, attempts to rein him in with a very special thread.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:I've always liked you, but please stop spamming the board with Kiss threads. Consider this an intervention before you annoy the mod and get yourself banned or something.
His response?
AtomicCharvelDude wrote:s`all good dude....buzzed & havin a bit of fun.
It just irks me that he's so cool and casual about his shitposting. And how is posting KISS threads anyone's idea of a good time?

Next up, there's REVELL with the one-two combination of the "I love Kiss but" thread and "the "i love kiss but"thread is not a kiss thread" thread.

roxxxtar is retarded. I'm sure of it. You know how I know? He(?) asked me to hand in my "Sludge credentials" because I didn't "get it". On Gossip Board, there is nothing to "get". GB is what really happens when a million monkeys type away randomly on keyboards for infinity.

I know I'm not the best at insulting people, but I assure you my hatred is very, very real. And I also know that some cool people still post on Gossip Board, and like it. But consider a Bible verse: Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Re: Gossip Board All-Stars

Post by deathcurse »

It irks me that we might have seen a grade-A dipshit vanquished for his stupidity and Dudley Do-Right had to talk him down off the ledge.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

deathcurse wrote:It irks me that we might have seen a grade-A dipshit vanquished for his stupidity and Dudley Do-Right had to talk him down off the ledge.
Yeah, why would he do that?
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
Metal_Mistress
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Metal_Mistress »

Afuckingmen.

And whilst we're on the subject of the Gossip Board, would somebody delete the "what are you listening to now thread" already? Does anyone actually read that thing? It's the worst piece of cling-on I've seen since the last time my cat had diarrhea.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Don't worry about technical ability, Boosh. When you have true hate in your heart, you have found the spirit of Hatas and nobody can take that away from you.

Except maybe that mean, mean Kraut.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

Metal_Mistress wrote:Afuckingmen.

And whilst we're on the subject of the Gossip Board, would somebody delete the "what are you listening to now thread" already? Does anyone actually read that thing? It's the worst piece of cling-on I've seen since the last time my cat had diarrhea.
But then how could they get their post counts up?
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
Metal_Mistress
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Metal_Mistress »

Exactly.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

That thread doesn't bother me so much becuase sometimes it will remind of songs that I've been meaning to download. But the people who use it (or any other thread) solely as a means to up their post counts should be drawn and quartered.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote: But the people who use it (or any other thread) solely as a means to up their post counts should be drawn and quartered.
You should at least hang them first.
Queen Bee

Details, schmetails.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Beats me how people can post on the Gossip Board exclusively for years and years. I started out there as well, but after a year or two you have seen everything this genre has to offer at least twice. Now I only go there for the occasional niche thread about some thrash stuff, if I have a concrete question, or to promote something shitty I recently discovered.
Queen Bee

They all stay over there because they feel safe, as if there's safety in the dangerously low numbers of their collective IQ. I seriously saw some dumbfuck over there call Faith No More a novelty act and then turn around and jerk off over the thought of Winger opening for Def Leppard...and no, he didn't mention "Pull".

Seriously, the stupidest fucking people on the board, nay WORLD, post there.

Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

I died when someone over there proclaimed that Rav brought a certain "Je ne sais quoi" to the board.

:lol:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Why isn't P13 on this list? That dur-de-durr is leading the pack!
Fuck sigs.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Kockstar wrote:Iggy is the only one who keeps that main gossip board alive.. fact.
Fact: Iggy could die tomorrow and people would still have music related things to talk about on the internet.

He would be missed. Not by me but a lot of other people seem to like him.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

If you make any post about a band that isn't completely fucking mainstream, like say....Black President, you're lucky to get 10 views and three responses.

If you make a post about the typical suspect bands, you get pretty much the typical responses from the same people over and over. KISS, GnR, Crue, Nirvana, Limp Bizkit.

But then its not all that different off the gossip board. I can make the closing line to the next 200 political posts by Chickie: "Stupid righties!"
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

Kockstar wrote:Ill cop to being one the guys who thought that if "you don't post on the gossip board, your an asshole" type of posters... but like the rest of you i thought that after 2 years of posting here,, how many times can we all discuss MC94 or the RATT ep??

I've tried to start threads about other bands like GBH or the Street Dogs,,, Iam happy if they get 5 replies, usually 3 of them are from the gossip board king,, Iggy.

I started one last week about the "Anti Heros" and it had like 6 views on the entire thread.

Iggy is the only one who keeps that main gossip board alive.. fact.
I dunno; I like posting about music (obviously), so I tend to post more on the Gossip Board, but I also tend to avoid the "usual suspect" threads, because they've gotten old, over time.

Did I mention I'm prolly gonna go see Black President open for TSOL?
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

GrayAntiMatter wrote:But then its not all that different off the gossip board. I can make the closing line to the next 200 political posts by Chickie: "Stupid righties!"
I have never once closed a post or even typed the phrase "stupid righties!"

I don't even know where this came from.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Queen Bee

BUMP FOR SOOTHSAYERSHIP AND GREAT JUSTICE !

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=188882
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

chickenona wrote:
GrayAntiMatter wrote:But then its not all that different off the gossip board. I can make the closing line to the next 200 political posts by Chickie: "Stupid righties!"

:oops:
Queen Bee

I just don't understand the people who don't find that shit funny. That thread is awesome - especially the party where Ghey Man and VNP/mannycat are all "deathcurse, you're CRAZY !!!".
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

MickeyG wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote: But the people who use it (or any other thread) solely as a means to up their post counts should be drawn and quartered.
You should at least hang them first.
If you do that the drawing and quartering won't even hurt - and then what's the point?
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

chickenona wrote:

Technically, certainly not. But the spirit is there when you think of ROADHEAD or Roxxstar, is it not? Gray gets the gist of that and posted accordingly.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

I dig the Gossip Board. Tommy2Tone is worse than any of the KISS tards, however. He's gay for Bon Jovi and he's fucking serious as a heart attack about it.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
Queen Bee

I don't hate The Gossip Board - just the people who spend most of their time there...except for IDIAMINDADA, he's okay for a mongoloid.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Why don't you stop flirting with him?
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
Queen Bee

Because then you wouldn't get pissed.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Pissed? Hahaha! I'm not pissed. I don't care! FLIRT AWAY, WHORE!
Queen Bee

I PLANNED ON IT. WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT, SLUT ?!?!?!?!
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

I HATE YOU!!!!!!

LEAVE MY LIFE!!!