The k3wl kids myth

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

The k3wl kids myth

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Somebody explain it to me once and for all. It's thrown around whenever it seems to fit someone's case, people from all kinds of different "cliques" have been using it, it still makes no fucking sense to me.

Jake can barely make a single post without some such conspiracy theory, yet he cuddles with Zakk and bows to Stoner, deathcurse feels left out even though he's got his dick sucked by Sludge more than most posters in history, I think even Hungwell has used the term although he's something like "the people's" elitist.

Sometimes it's all the hugely popular posters at the time, sometimes it's old-school people, sometimes it's just people who are somewhat smart and have the nerve to be derogatory to everybody else. Gosh, how out of Sludge character.

By all means, name names, point out affiliations, hell, post a list.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Re: The k3wl kids myth

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

It's funny how it's become almost a punk rock anthem around here, like "CHECK ME OUT, I HATE EVERYTHING FUNNY AND GENERALLY ACCEPTED AS AWESOME". And by "punk rock", I really mean "fucking gay".

My favorite person who uses it is RPB, who will insist until she's blue in her dicksucking face that she's not one of us when the only difference between her and any of the rest of us is that we're smarter and haven't fucked as many people who post here.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Ha, yeah! She even started dating that douche nozzle Triumph because she thought it would get her off the hook. Newsflash, you fail, girl (who's old). You're still a k3wl kid, just the rare kind that's tasted guido dick.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

The litmus test for being a k3wl kid on Sludge is pretty simple. If you've ever been targeted by Earl or Mindcrime, you are a Sludge cool kid.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

That's still too vague. I got a photobucket account deleted due to Mindcrime, but she thought I was Stoner at the time, or something. So where do I stand?
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

You're standing smack dab in the middle of Fagville, and you're the president of the board of education.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:That's still too vague. I got a photobucket account deleted due to Mindcrime, but she thought I was Stoner at the time, or something. So where do I stand?
Mistaken identity notwithstanding, that counts. You were harassed by one of those supreme losers because of something that happened on Sludge to offend them.

Frankly, writing for DRS counts too because Earl harassed anyone who wrote for that site.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

The cool kids are the ones that bitch about how cool this place used to be when they posted 'back in the day', then go and jump on someone who, even though might not be the greatest poster, still adds something to this hellhole none of us can escape.... then continue to high five themselves and each other for gangbang raping someone with big words.

And I don't consider myself part of any clique here since I don't really speak to anyone 'behind the scenes' anymore. I think you're all queer. I admit that I'm queer. I'm all emo and shit when I think it sucks seeing people stab each other in the back and then laugh.

Just like high school, if I AM part of the cool kid clique, it's only because I put out to get the love and attention I crave.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

That's exactly what's confusing the shit out of me. Names, bitch. Who's high-fiving who all the time? Where do you all get all this clique behind the scenes knowledge? Who the fuck are those ominous éminences grises with their big words? (Tee hee)
Queen Bee

RPBitch wrote:Just like high school, if I AM part of the cool kid clique, it's only because I put out to get the love and attention I crave.
I think I'm going to start doing this since I've clearly lost my edge. I've become the Elton John of Hatas, spreading my green Lion King bullshit all over this fucking board today.

Now is the time in my PMS arc where I weep uncontrollably.

JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

The "cool kids" are the group who is basically impervious by Sludge standards. Can't attack any of them without the rest defending them, whether they're right or wrong. No use ever debating any of them for the same reason. And for those that "flame," when they gang up on somebody it's cool, but if anybody else ever engages in that behavior, it's called 'cowardly.'

That said, I happen to like a few of them.

But most of them pat eachother's backs whenever somebody starts the obligatory circle-jerk thread of "who's the smartest/funniest/best poster" blah blah blah.

You get the point.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Unless your point is being an ambiguous whiny cunt, then no, I don't. NAMES! I seriously don't see many people agreeing all the time, unable to have arguments between them. Clue me in. I don't know how to make this any more fucking clear.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

They are so scary and mean nobody dares speak their names.

Actually, you know what it is? Nobody wants to admit to having the temerity it takes to declare themselves cool kids.
vaya con DIO

Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:That's exactly what's confusing the shit out of me. Names, bitch. Who's high-fiving who all the time? Where do you all get all this clique behind the scenes knowledge? Who the fuck are those ominous éminences grises with their big words? (Tee hee)
You've been spending waaaay too much time with Cliff.

Behind the scenes, of course.

Jake, seriously, shut the fuck up. The fantasy you just posted, though creative, is about as accurate as your sense of self worth.

I get "attacked" (pfft - anyone who calls what happens on a message board an "attack" shouldn't be allowed to breed - oops - too late) on a regular basis. I've yet to see anyone defend me.

Why, you ask? Because, unlike yourself, I'm perfectly capable of fighting my own battles to a successful finish.

If you had never exhibited dog-pile behavior, your post might have a little more merit, but alas, it isn't so.

Most of the intelligent people are on to you, anyway. You obviously crave the constant belittling you receive around here, Captain Submissive. Yup-yup-yupping your way into this thread is proof enough of that.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

... yeah, this is why I don't bother.

You all know the names.

Give or take, it's SLD, Stoner, DC, Gray, Punk, Mitz, Chick... I'm forgetting some, I'm sure. Then you've got the fringe pile-on'ers like gr8white.

It's not a comprehensive list by any means, if anybody wants to add to it, go right ahead. It's basically those who can 'get away' with whatever. Like I said, not to say I dislike all of them. DC's always been really cool to me, I tend to agree with gray on almost everything, Stoner's cool to me as well.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

JakeYonkel wrote:Give or take, it's SLD, Stoner, DC, Gray, Punk, Mitz, Chick... I'm forgetting some, I'm sure. Then you've got the fringe pile-on'ers like gr8white.
None of those pieces of shit are worthy of being on any list with me
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

JakeYonkel wrote:... yeah, this is why I don't bother.

You all know the names.

Give or take, it's SLD, Stoner, DC, Gray, Punk, Mitz, Chick... I'm forgetting some, I'm sure. Then you've got the fringe pile-on'ers like gr8white.

It's not a comprehensive list by any means, if anybody wants to add to it, go right ahead. It's basically those who can 'get away' with whatever. Like I said, not to say I dislike all of them. DC's always been really cool to me, I tend to agree with gray on almost everything, Stoner's cool to me as well.
Where exactly do I pile on? You know, since that's one of your definitions and so forth.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Not so much that you do, more illustrating the point that you could and nobody would say shit. I should have been more clear.

Look, nobody else bothered trying to respond to this shit, I'm just answering the question.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

Itjogsamongus wrote:Yeah, its certainly not when there are two chicks involved.
I'm gonna pile on your face!
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Great list of people who are never butting heads.
Queen Bee

Why the fuck am I AFTER Sebastian?
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

Because you lost a quart of blood today and he didn't.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

As long as we're not counting hemorrhages.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

Once again Jake fails.

I'm a pile-on? Where oh where is an example of that? Do you see me on the mummy threads? Lickety? P13? No. Shut the fuck up you ps2-modding, passive-aggressive, oh-why-won't-the-mods-be-fair-with-me piece of fucking shit.

Speaking of pile-ons (stupid name btw), how was that 2T thread for you, Jake?
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Well, where else are the good guys supposed to get their couple of good ones in?
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

The_List was made and published a few years ago. Everyone saw it.

If your nym wasn't on it, you know it. You were not overlooked.

It was because you are of no worth to anyone.

Carry on.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

So you're calling everybody a liar who accuses me of those horrible coolness crimes? Now that's an answer I finally can live with.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:So you're calling everybody a liar who accuses me of those horrible coolness crimes? Now that's an answer I finally can live with.
What I'm saying is if you overthink this any further than you already have, you risk slipping into the same 4th dimension mental wormhole where Rev-Tard first discovered the Reptilian Agenda.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

That almost sounds like the place where I'm gonna find true love with CJ Parker.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Well, where else are the good guys supposed to get their couple of good ones in?
I dunno, Temple?