Christian Bale Goes Fucking Insane Audio Clip

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Re: Christian Bale Goes Fucking Insane Audio Clip

Post by deathcurse »

Luminiferous wrote:Can you wait until April for his answer?
:lol:
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Luminiferous wrote:Can you wait until April for his answer?
I nearly died there.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

Don't ban the freakin idiot, at least until may - I wanna see what the retard comes up with next april :lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Were you drinking last night?

You posted nothing but smiley faces and the same quote on 5 different threads. I mean, you never were a good poster or anything, but you're decompensating pretty fucking fast this time, even for you.

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

mannycat wrote:Wow, what an exciting life you lead. Getting high, fucking a loser like douchcurse and following me around on a message board.

Well at least it keeps you off the streets.
Weren't you banned for threatening to kill someone's children?
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

mannycat wrote:
Pill wrote:
mannycat wrote:Wow, what an exciting life you lead. Getting high, fucking a loser like douchcurse and following me around on a message board.

Well at least it keeps you off the streets.
Weren't you banned for threatening to kill someone's children?
No. I actually did kill someone's children.
To bad they weren't your parents children.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

You stupid.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Queen Bee

Beats the tits off of trying repeatedly to stop drinking yet failing, getting banned multiple times from a message board because you couldn't deal with a girl calling you names, and then crawling back to said messageboard only to constantly be one post away from being banned again.

But maybe that's just me.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Its amazing how a story comes out of someone merely letting off some steem. Even if it is a well known actor, who cares? Its not like he beat someone to death with a club, he merely got fired up and cussed at the guy a bit in return to what was said to him. He's only human.

What is the big deal? Good GOD, are we this hurting for entertainment to make a story out of something as trivial as this? What's next, a story on how Hugh Jackman got mad at cussed at his limo driver?

WHO GIVES A F**K? They are only people, like us.
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
Queen Bee

So you didn't email Stevie and ask to be unbanned because you were out of rehab and ready to rock and roll? Because I know for a fact you sent that shit before you found that fucking book you came back to hawk. Maybe you were drinking that day.

Fucking liar :lol:

You know what's awesome about fucking with you (besides the fact that you ALWAYS melt like $20 piece on the end of a car antennae)? The fact that the only thing you have on me are things that you think are true...this place is my life, I'm fucking deathcurse, etc - but everything I say about you is 100% fact.

Tick tock, Eddie...
Take.Your.Own.Advice
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Take.Your.Own.Advice »

mannycat wrote:But really, try getting a hobby or something.
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

deathcurse wrote:
I sent you a PM saying "Okay, let's cut the shit, this is going too far. It's one thing to fuck around on the boards but when it starts getting into real life, we gotta stop and take a look at what's going on." I asked you to be a man and discuss it with me so we could come to an agreement on what's acceptable and what's not. .
My goodness I enjoyed reading that.

:lol:

Deathcurse was all panicked that he might have to speak to a real life human in his actual voice.

"Hey how does this thing work anyway and how do I call someone a fat fuckhead on it?"

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I wasn't worried so much about Fat Man calling me. I was concerned about the wellbeing of the people I was living with at the time. Ghey Man is a stalker and he's not mentally well. If he's digging up my personal info, who knows what he's going to do with it? A phone call wasn't the issue - the issue was what this pyschopath was going to do with the info he had.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

mannycat wrote:Yeah right. :lol: Doucheboy's afraid of stalkers now. That's a good one. You're either full of shit (as usual) or a real pussy.
Do you know how to read? I said there were children in the house. That was my concern.

Shouldn't you be working some more on getting banned again? You might want to draft that e-mail to Stevie now. Save some time down the line.
Queen Bee

The only point I proved is that you're a liar. You asked to come back, got banned (twice), and had to sneak back in under a new IP and name. THAT'S obsessed, son. If this messageboard were a woman, you would have already violated two separate restraining orders. Me pointing that out and laughing about it isn't obsession, it's called degradation - learn the difference. Perhaps you can even find a book about it.

Oh shit, you know what else I just proved? That nobody here gets under your skin like I do. AHHHHHH....life is good.
wolfgang
Cunty Dipshit

Post by wolfgang »

I skimmed through most of the crap on the last five pages.

Didn't it all start because the second post was a funny Bale-like flipping-out response, but the other guy didn't get the joke and took it seriously?

Bale Out - Remix : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTihsJQHt48
FullDJacket wrote:no 2 minutes to steve harris shoving his dick up blaze bailey's ass...no buy from me....
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

wolfgang wrote:I skimmed through most of the crap on the last five pages.

Didn't it all start because the second post was a funny Bale-like flipping-out response, but the other guy didn't get the joke and took it seriously?

Bale Out - Remix : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTihsJQHt48
Hammer.Meet.Nail.

Ghey Man is too fucking stupid to have realized that.

He's a producer, you know.

"April my friend."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Queen Bee

mannycat wrote:And you don't bother me. Hell, I think I'm starting to develop a crush on you. :wink:
I drive you crazy with DESIRE, bitch!

Besides, you've always wanted me - I told you that YEARS ago.
svgshadowhunter
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by svgshadowhunter »

Ghey Man wrote:
I say again - if I was not mentally well and a stalker, I wouldn't have told you that I had your phone number. I would be showing up to where you live. Seems odd to me that you would want to continue to provoke someone that you think is a psychopath - which really shoots holes through your entire bullshit explanation.

If you remotely thought to yourself - this guy is fucked up and potentially dangerous, the last thing you would do is "pro wrestle" with me. Any person truly concerned about their safety would stay the fuck away from someone they felt was in your words - not mentally well, a stalker and a psychopath.

The reality is and this has been discussed before on the board - you are a private person and while you like to pro-wrestle on the board, whenever someone has even hinted at exposing your real name or a photo - you have freaked the fuck out. So yes, if I actually had your number and called you even if no one else was living there, you woud have freaked the fuck out.
You really are a twisted moron. Why do you feel it's "okay" to blame a victim for being harassed? You were desperately vying for DC's attention and trying to frighten him with the idea ytou could find him offline. That's harassment. phony pms and emails posing as someone not affiliated with your known nyms? That's stalking.

He had every reason to be concerned about those who had taken him in, why should they be affected by his bullshitting around on the internet and riling up idiots such as yourself? Any person with a touch of intelligence is going to have a twinge of conscience when an unhinged lunatic starts claiming they have personal info on them.

But fuck you mightily for passing the blame onto others for your twisted mentality. It's not DC fault, it's not ItWalk's fault and it's not Iggy's fault you can't take a fucking joke on the internet and when they made you look stupid you lost your mind and tried getting their personal info. Just fucking stop the excuses already. it's not funny, you weren't "pro wrestling" and you are compoletely psycho and lonely.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Just ban Mannycat and Ghey Man already and get over with it because I am sick of their bullshit.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

mannycat wrote:I'm also good at hacking.
So why'd you have to e-mail Stevie and ask to come back? :lol:
Ghey Man wrote:I say again - if I was not mentally well and a stalker, I wouldn't have told you that I had your phone number.
I stopped reading after this mindblowingly stupid sentence.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

This thread is an all too vivid illustration that quite a few of you need to turn the computer off and get out more. There is more to life than forming cliques on an internet message board and putting so much effort into trying to out-belittle some other loser. :lol:

Some of you, like CrouchingStoner, for instance, seem to live for this meaningless nonsense. You have to, given the sheer amount of posts you have racked up, and continue to rack up, day after day............ How sad is that?
Last edited by Ironman on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ironman wrote:This thread is an all too vivid illustration that quite a few of you need to turn the computer off and get out more. There is more to life than forming cliques on an internet message board and putting so much effort into trying to out belittle some other loser. :lol:

Some of you seem to live for this meaningless nonsense. How sad is that?
If you're reading all this bullshit and formulating opinions, maybe you should take your own advice.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

deathcurse wrote:
Ironman wrote:This thread is an all too vivid illustration that quite a few of you need to turn the computer off and get out more. There is more to life than forming cliques on an internet message board and putting so much effort into trying to out belittle some other loser. :lol:

Some of you seem to live for this meaningless nonsense. How sad is that?
If you're reading all this bullshit and formulating opinions, maybe you should take your own advice.
That's just it. I read only this last page. I don't have time to ready five or six pages of this meaningless bullshit, much less come up with it and type it out .
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ironman wrote:That's just it. I read only this last page. I don't have time to ready five or six pages of this meaningless bullshit, much less come up with it and type it out .
Every post on this board is meaningless.

Do you think everyone's time would be better spent talking about Kiss?

I'm trying to figure out which posts you think are so meaningful. Me, I'm just having some fun at other people's expenses.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

deathcurse wrote:
Ironman wrote:Me, I'm just having some fun at other people's expenses.

I suggest you go open the door and look out. YOu'll be amazed at what is out there.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ironman wrote:I suggest you go open the door and look out. YOu'll be amazed at what is out there.
You clearly misunderstood what I said.

So I'll ask you again, what posts here aren't meaningless?

And what am I going to see outside that's so meaningful? A tree? I've seen trees. They're okay, I guess. An EDDIEVANMELTDOWN meltdown? I'd rather see that than a tree.

I could go fly a kite. But what's the point of that? What meaning is there in flying a kite?

What can I do, Ironman, to give my life meaning? Please, let me know. You seem to have all the answers.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

deathcurse wrote:
So I'll ask you again, what posts here aren't meaningless?
News on band we all enjoy. Old photos from concerts we've never seen. Photos of hot women. Inside information on bands you can't get anywhere else. And so on.....

But you and your loser clique members creating pages and pages of bullshit bickering back and forth.............that proves that you have no life. Plain and simple. You are a loser. Plain and simple.

And what am I going to see outside that's so meaningful? A tree? I've seen trees. They're okay, I guess. An EDDIEVANMELTDOWN meltdown? I'd rather see that than a tree.

If you have to ask that, you are indeed a sad situation. You never get laid, do you? Do you even have any friends aside from you cligue members on this site?
Queen Bee

Ironman wrote:This thread is an all too vivid illustration that quite a few of you need to turn the computer off and get out more. There is more to life than forming cliques on an internet message board and putting so much effort into trying to out-belittle some other loser. :lol:

Some of you, like CrouchingStoner, for instance, seem to live for this meaningless nonsense. You have to, given the sheer amount of posts you have racked up, and continue to rack up, day after day............ How sad is that?

Is this some kind of form letter that comes in the "Internet for Dimwits" starter kit? Because I swear to fucking christ, every charismatically inferior fuckhead with access to a fucking keyboard has this post in their repertoire.

I wonder if anyone has ever laughed at an Ironman post. Not Ironman himself - that's a given; I'm talking about the content of his posts. Can anyone show me a post of his that anyone else ever admitted to enjoying? Cuz I sure as fuck have never seen one.

Thanks in advance.

Having said that, Ghey, Ironman, and mannycat all have their own threads on Hatas, but they're here in The Lounge fucking shit up. Grow a set and take this shit over there or I'll kiss the mod's ass so hard all three of you fruits will be banned before sunrise.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ironman wrote:News on band we all enjoy.
I go to Blabbermouth for that.
Ironman wrote:Old photos from concerts we've never seen.
OH BOY!
Ironman wrote:Photos of hot women.
Oh yeah. That spells "winner" right there. Going to a hair metal site to check out pictures of hot women.
Ironman wrote: Inside information on bands you can't get anywhere else.
So when you found out that Paul Black was getting fired from L.A. Guns, that gave your life meaning?
Ironman wrote:And so on.....

But you and your loser clique members creating pages and pages of bullshit bickering back and forth.............that proves that you have no life. Plain and simple. You are a loser. Plain and simple.
Pardon me if I'm wrong but aren't you bickering back and forth with me right now? By your own criteria, that makes you a loser, right?

The Paul Stanley avatar kinda gave you away but I think it's bold for you to admit something like that.
Ironman wrote:If you have to ask that, you are indeed a sad situation. You never get laid, do you?
Because I argue with people on the internet?

We're not talking about me anymore, are we. :lol:
Ironman wrote:Do you even have any friends aside from you cligue members on this site?
I have some friends. Unfortunately none of them are as stupid as some of the people that post here so I can't get my kicks making fun of them.