Why does Kockstar hate the military?

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Why does Kockstar hate the military?

Post by grishnak boss »

mullet_head wrote:
BattleHymns wrote: I had to go Sears to buy tools
Are you sure they weren't out of stock and had you there to fill in?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

BattleHymens wrote:you also said give you place and time, and you would come anywhere and kick my ass.
It was you, Sergeant LowIQ, who said that was willing to drive your hummer through the country to kick anyone's ass. Who was the asshat that sent those PM's first? Not me, you freakin idiot.

BattleHymens wrote:I had to go Sears to buy tools,
Now it turns out you casually had to go to sears, BWAHAHAHA! What did you do there for 4 hrs straight, you stupid buffoon? Try out every dress in the womans clothes section?

After your tiny brain realized that you had been clowned and made fun of, you couldn't make up with anything better than this? - pathetic - BWAHAHAHA!!!
BattleHymens wrote:gave you place and time and and you didn't show.
No shit, Sherlock :lol: :lol: :lol:

You still don't get it, you brainless turd.

Is it a requisite to have a head injury to join the military?
BattleHymens wrote:And If I geniunely thought you would ever show, I would be there.
Another 4 hours? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!.........If you wait 6 I promise I'll show up.
BattleHymens wrote:You call someone out, then show up. Be a Man. Until then, you will be the the biggest joke that ever posted on Metal sludge (Well, except for Fifi).
Says the idiot who waited for 4 hours straight, asking security if they had seen the "grishnak boss".

Even fifi isn't THIS stupid - you outdid him, imbecile, CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE THE BIGGEST DUMBASS RETARDED MORON TO EVER POST HERE!!!

BattleHymens wrote:Girlskank, either come here and kick my ass or move on.. every fuckin other week your fuckin stalking to me.
Girlskank, that one was good, made me lol a little bit.

Stalkin to me? You probably were thinking "Talk dirty to me" - You been hearing a lot of Poison lately, eh? Reminds you of all the good times you shared with your buttbuddies back in the military showers?

BattleHymens wrote:And there are ton of threads where you got called out by other sludgers for being a big pussy...
Really? Links, or you're lying - That wouldn't be a surprise, because it leads us directly to your next quote:
BattleHymens wrote:You notice I don't come here for periods of time? Now the guy is paranoid and thinks people keep track of his idiotic ass Thats because I have life, Says the guy who waited for an unknown 4 hrs straight in a mall - must be pretty fullfilling :lol: which involve real women that don't have to be inflated, It only involves his buddies in the military, who he shared long hot showers with and dropped soaps I don't live in a basement, I own the house on top of one with a theater room and bar in it,How many civilians did you kill to pay for it? and here's the kicker.. if i felt so strongly and compelled to tell another man I was going to kick his ass, I would damn sure follow through with it...W-h-a-t a MAN

BattleHymens wrote:go back and look at all the other threads Nutsack didn't post, with his threatening Pm's, and then getting caught in lies how he showed up and I wasn't there..
What threads, you imbecile? HAHAHAHA!!! From the beginning it was clear that I didn't show up, and that you did.

Here's your badge:

BattleHymens wrote:(im not going to waste my time and pull those threads and have to hand Nutsack his ass again, been down that road, I got things to do)

Like you did here, right?:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=172155&start=0

Now you're Mr. bigshotgotimportantthingstodo and not Mr. Iwaitedforyourpussyass4hrsandyoudidn'tshowupI'marealman?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
BattleHymens wrote:He's not only a pussy internet tough guy, he's just a flat fucking dumbass...
Who got you standing around a fuckin mall doing nothing for 4 hrs, staring at the entrance and even asking security (your stupid words, not mine) if they had seen "the grishnak boss" - BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
BattleHymens wrote:So, let me go back over to the Gossip Board thread, and read the thread about Manowar
Oh yeah, run back to threads about men with hairy chests and how they "bond" when on tour. No surprise there, nancy.

Oh yeah, how do you say it? "Expiernace" with REAL WOMEN and not plastic dolls.....mmm....what got your small brain to think of that?...is it a clue about what you were really searching for in SEARS that day? :lol:
BattleHymens wrote:and how Joey Demio is living in his mothers basement, so I can get a better understanding of the frustration you must expierance being cooped up in a basement all day... Later BH
Fantasize all you want, no one's gonna ever top your stupidity :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cya around, windycranium.

BattleHymns
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BattleHymns »

"don't live in a basement, I own the house on top of one with a theater room and bar in it,How many civilians did you kill to pay for it?

Another guy that has issues with Armed Service.....nuff said
" We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand

ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us"
BattleHymns

Post by BattleHymns »

Who sent this PM?

You know you're a fag, right? Name the place and time and I'll kick your stupid ass, unlike the innocent unarmed people you have killed, "sargent". Without a gun, you're a spineless pussy.

How many times have you had a penis shoved up your ass because of lack of women on the frontlines, asshole? You are an embarrassment to our country, a brainless turd who can only obey monosyllabic orders, a zombie without free will. The country abhors your kind, fighting for filthy rich people who only look for their own interests. For freedom and democracy my ass , you fought a stupid war without asking why, stupid fuck. In people with free will books, you're an imbecile.

Fuck you and fuck G. Bush too.

Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

What's the prize for getting it right? Gotta know what we're playing for here.
The_Alternym™
Opening for Slaughter

Post by The_Alternym™ »

Easy there BattleHymen. Go chill in your theater room with a bar in it.
BattleHymns

Post by BattleHymns »

The_Alternym™ wrote:Easy there BattleHymen. Go chill in your theater room with a bar in it.
I'm done posting here..Every other month Grishnak post this shit, and then I post the threads, the Pm's, the whole I hate the Military shit, all you guys should die, and Grishnak's famous quote, "you messed with bee now you going to get your ass kicked and stung".. , i prove what an ass hat he is, and leave the little pussy alone.. But then he starts stalking me on the board, blah, blah, blah.. whatever , he hates the military, he wishes we all die, whatever. I dont have time mess with this little cum stain..Some GI fucked his girlfirend, Some recruiter said he coudln't join, I dont fuckin know.

Last, I'm not crazy or mental.. He called my brothers and sisters, fags, hope they die, and those that sacrificed that they burn hell, baby killers,,(I have the PM's) you God Damn right I will be glad to give you an oppertunity to say those things in person. and you offered.We are not talking/arguing about who is better Poison or Trixter. Your fucking trashing those that gave you the right to run your fucking mouth here.
Grishnak your a Pussy, plain and simple... When everyone else here posted pics of them selves on Sludge, you were the only one who didn't. Why's that, don't want everyone see what kind of pathetic fat fuck you are.
So go ahead, hide behind the computer little Bee-Man, as everyone told you here at Sludge, your a pussy...
and Kockstar, make sure you delete anything with your name next to mine, I'd appreciate it, you dont deserve to call your self a Vet..By they way, where's your DD FM214.. does it say Honorable Discharge? Just wondering....

CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

AT EASE, SGT. HYMEN!

You could've headed this off completely had you a) spent more time on reading comprehension and b) possessed a relatively stable personality that does not respond to baiting.

This pretty much began when you started accusing Grandpa Mummy (aka Timhotep, aka Tim Mirror, aka Itwalksamongus) of disrespecting the service due to a YouTube comment that wasn't even made by him. Did you fight to preserve the right to be a complete fucking dumbass? Even before Tim had a chance to confirm or deny the story that he was a Marine (did you REALLY believe that?) you started going apeshit.

That's why Grishnak Boss baited you. You were an easy target, and you continue to be one. That said, you STILL had a chance to save face - by not showing up at a mall for a rumble. You even got that bit wrong. That's why you're an unstable motherfucker and Kockstar wants nothing to do with you. Who cares who got the Honourable Discharge? You're the one who right now, consistently demonstrates the common sense of a blowjob addict dipping his schlong into a piranha tank.

You seem alright posting about music. When threatening people over the Internet? Not so much.

OO-RAH!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Wow..there's a little bit of everyone in these posts..
BattleHymns wrote:(I have the PM's)

TMC

BattleHymns wrote:By they way, where's your DD FM214.. does it say Honorable Discharge? ....
HBB

If he would've claimed to having a movie coming out in April we'd had the banned retard hat trick..
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

grishnak boss wrote: Who got you standing around a fuckin mall doing nothing for 4 hrs, staring at the entrance and even asking security (your stupid words, not mine) if they had seen "the grishnak boss" - BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Hahaha. That's fantastic. :lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

BattleHymns wrote:I'm done posting here..Every other month Grishnak post this shit, and then I post the threads, the Pm's, the whole I hate the Military shit, all you guys should die, and Grishnak's famous quote, "you messed with bee now you going to get your ass kicked and stung".. , i prove what an ass hat he is, and leave the little pussy alone.. But then he starts stalking me on the board, blah, blah, blah.. whatever , he hates the military, he wishes we all die, whatever. I dont have time mess with this little cum stain..Some GI fucked his girlfirend, Some recruiter said he coudln't join, I dont fuckin know.

Last, I'm not crazy or mental.. He called my brothers and sisters, fags, hope they die, and those that sacrificed that they burn hell, baby killers,,(I have the PM's) you God Damn right I will be glad to give you an oppertunity to say those things in person. and you offered.We are not talking/arguing about who is better Poison or Trixter. Your fucking trashing those that gave you the right to run your fucking mouth here.
Grishnak your a Pussy, plain and simple... When everyone else here posted pics of them selves on Sludge, you were the only one who didn't. Why's that, don't want everyone see what kind of pathetic fat fuck you are.
So go ahead, hide behind the computer little Bee-Man, as everyone told you here at Sludge, your a pussy...
and Kockstar, make sure you delete anything with your name next to mine, I'd appreciate it, you dont deserve to call your self a Vet..By they way, where's your DD FM214.. does it say Honorable Discharge? Just wondering....
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

BattleHymns wrote:
I'm done posting here..Every other month Grishnak post this shit, and then I post the threads, the Pm's, the whole I hate the Military shit, all you guys should die, and Grishnak's famous quote, "you messed with bee now you going to get your ass kicked and stung".. , i prove what an ass hat he is, and leave the little pussy alone.. But then he starts stalking me on the board, blah, blah, blah.. whatever , he hates the military, he wishes we all die, whatever. I dont have time mess with this little cum stain..Some GI fucked his girlfirend, Some recruiter said he coudln't join, I dont fuckin know.

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Ponte tocar los huevos hombre. Como eres un perro!
Solo tienes does huevos en la boca chico
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

I SEE GRENDEL'S BEGGING FOR MY ATTENTION, FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS.

HERE:

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Grendel wrote:Was that a still from Lord of the Rings? I don't recognize it.
:lol:

Back on topic, I havent seen that fucking faggot battlehymens for a while now.....maybe he was sent to the front to find more weapons of mass destruction :lol:

MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Actually, he got married! Congrats!
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Kockstar got married? That's so great. Congratulations!
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

I don't like seeing posts I made two years ago.

I do remember reading about the grishnak/BH shit a few times, though.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

:lol: I totally forgot about this thread.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

That's not surprising. You're an alcoholic.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Oh yeah, I forgot.

*guzzles from gallon jug*
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Hey?!? Where'd she go?!?!

OH MY GOD

SHE'S DRIVING
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

She has a date with Vince in 20 minutes..
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

MitziDupree wrote:Hey?!? Where'd she go?!?!

OH MY GOD

SHE'S DRIVING
Chillax, lady. I just made a quick run to the store. Just ran out of my hooch.

Lumi, I wish I had a date with Vince. We both live the rock and roll lifestyle. Gettin' our drank on and using our expensive sports cars to plow down old ladies. Hate on, haters (lerxstcat).
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

saracapri wrote:Kockstar got married? That's so great. Congratulations!
Yes, love finally won out - between him and his soulmate, Punxheart.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I hate his old lady because he doesn't post here anymore.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Blue Steel
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Blue Steel »

What happened to him? He had some of the best stories. Most involved hookers, guns and blow.
MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Post by MA551V3_700L »

Yeah, what ever happened to that douche? Maybe just a lotta schizo's on here hopefully not.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Did Kockstar have his account deleted? All his posts have vanished?
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

Kockstar hates the military? I bet he's the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass, and not even have the god damned common courtesy to give him a reach around.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life