Why does Kockstar hate the military?

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Why does Kockstar hate the military?

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

Please explain your dislike for our country's men and women in uniform and your constant disrespect of them.

Ready? Go.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Re: Why does Kockstar hate the military?

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Kockstar just got out of the military.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

I know he told a story of being in the Navy and getting out and coming home with his Filipina bride, who bailed on him as soon as she could stay in the US without him.

Maybe he had a bad experience in the military and came out with a bad attitude towards it.

He also had a story about getting arrested by MPS after he accidentally drove onto a military base while drunk. MPs do not worry about being nice when restraining a security threat on base. He probably didn't like that either.
KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Post by KillDevilHill »

Those Navy ads would be way cooler if they had Kockstar boose cruising and going to the VD clinic
Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

lerxstcat wrote:He also had a story about getting arrested by MPS after he accidentally drove onto a military base while drunk.
I think you misspelled "got his ass beat by".
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:
lerxstcat wrote:He also had a story about getting arrested by MPS after he accidentally drove onto a military base while drunk.
I think you misspelled "got his ass beat by".
Right, thanks for correcting me on that one! :lol:
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Kockstar wrote:What do you mean by "constant disrespect"?
What do I mean? Every time someone in the service says something, you're bashing the military. Look, chump, I don't wanna come off like G.I. fucking flag-waving Joe, but I have some goddamn pride in what I've done.

It's one thing for a civilian to talk shit, but for someone who was IN the service to talk as much shit as you do shows that you:

1. Have a lot of self-loathing,

2. Have zero pride

3. Musta been a first-class fuckup.

Kockstar wrote: Isn't he in the military? Quite possibly the most thoughtless job ever,, you just have to do as you are told..
Kockstar wrote:I would rather wake up every day in japan and play a bass guitar all day long than be a sheep like Craig1168.
Kockstar wrote: that dude who can't even make it past the E-5 rank.

I never said I didn't make E-6. I said it was nearly impossible for a long fucking time. The cutoff points were jacked sky high when the budget cuts hit, and mine didn't drop below 998 for nearly a year. So perhaps you could explain to me how I could have gotten my points up and over 998 so I could have made my E-6 sooner.

Did you find it easy to get promoted to E-6 after the war? Yes or no? Why or why not?

Kockstar wrote:At least the military forces loosers like me to get their shit together.

Yep. No fuckin' pride. Sad.
Thrash Gordon
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Thrash Gordon »

Not for nothin', but I turned down 3 scholarships , one baseball, and two football, to join the service. Not a loser. Knew at the time I wouldn't do anything but fuck off @ college. I was burnt out on school. Ended up going to college around the time I sewed on E-4.

Buy yeah, Kockstar's always been cool to me. For a Squid. Ha!
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Kockstar wrote: I can't belive that you even posted this.

You know, Kockstar, you really stepped up to the challenge in that reply. I'm not even bullshitting.

I really do think you're an ok guy...but I think that's WHY you took a swipe at me, right? To see how I'd respond?

Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Thanks for serving our country Kockstar, seriously!
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

Kockstar wrote:
They have all posted that they are vets and tons of their own stories. Ive even tried to be friendly with them. Send them a PM or two and say "whats up"?? what about that other punk motherfucker who posts here, I can't even remember his name right now,, The idiot who wanted to meet Grishnak Boss at the mall?? I have NEVER posted anything to that guy,, and that guy is Army and stationed in Colorado Springs. Based on what i have read from his posts I would go so far as to say that he probably is stationed with, and friends in RL with the dude who fucks my ex wife. Ive never went after him one time. I could smoke that dumb motherfucker if i wanted.
Oh yeah, great times.

He goes by the name of battlehymens - he's an absolute imbecile :lol:

I still chuckle at the thought of a moron waiting for some unknown screen name at a mall; Best of all, he's still butthurt over it, and calls me a "fag who called someone out and didn't show up" :lol:

Here's a link to the epic meltdown:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=172155&start=0
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Kockstar wrote:Thank you, Grishnak.
No problem, my friend. :D

Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

grishnak boss wrote:
Kockstar wrote:
They have all posted that they are vets and tons of their own stories. Ive even tried to be friendly with them. Send them a PM or two and say "whats up"?? what about that other punk motherfucker who posts here, I can't even remember his name right now,, The idiot who wanted to meet Grishnak Boss at the mall?? I have NEVER posted anything to that guy,, and that guy is Army and stationed in Colorado Springs. Based on what i have read from his posts I would go so far as to say that he probably is stationed with, and friends in RL with the dude who fucks my ex wife. Ive never went after him one time. I could smoke that dumb motherfucker if i wanted.
Oh yeah, great times.

He goes by the name of battlehymens - he's an absolute imbecile :lol:

I still chuckle at the thought of a moron waiting for some unknown screen name at a mall; Best of all, he's still butthurt over it, and calls me a "fag who called someone out and didn't show up" :lol:

Here's a link to the epic meltdown:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=172155&start=0

What is it with people challenging people to meet them at a mall in Colorado? Scroll down on this thread and you will see someone challenging me to meet them at a mall or Oslo Burger.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=182372&p=3748560#p3748560
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Do we have any definitive proof that Battlehymns isn't Cowardly Craig?
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

I posted with Battle for years on the War Board. He and Craig are certainly two different people. Craig hates Bush; Battle was always a real Bush-booster.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Kockstar wrote:
grishnak boss wrote:
Kockstar wrote:Thank you, Grishnak.
No problem, my friend. :D
Pfffft,,, BattleHymens??? Bitch...I just reread that thread,,, the women in my family are real strong and they can endure intense amounts of man pain. they dont ever want to meet someone at the mall...

whats your problem?????
I think the guy is frustrated and probably suffering post traumatic stress disorder - No way someone waits for an unknown for 4 hrs without being mentally up the hill.

The best part was getting a pm out of the blue just for replying some inconsequential shit in the "itwalks was a green beret" thread. :lol:

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

chickenona wrote:I posted with Battle for years on the War Board. He and Craig are certainly two different people. Craig hates Bush; Battle was always a real Bush-booster.
Indeed.

2 different people.

MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Thebottomline wrote:
What is it with people challenging people to meet them at a mall in Colorado? Scroll down on this thread and you will see someone challenging me to meet them at a mall or Oslo Burger.

Luminiferous wrote: So if I challenged you to meet me at the Oslo Burger King or a mall in Colorado you'd show up then right?
You really couldn't tell that was a joke?

Really? Damn.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Mitzi Dupree wrote:Do we have any definitive proof that Battlehymns isn't Cowardly Craig?
No, they aren't the same person.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

The Fiendster wrote:
Thebottomline wrote:

Luminiferous wrote: So if I challenged you to meet me at the Oslo Burger King or a mall in Colorado you'd show up then right?
You really couldn't tell that was a joke?

Really? Damn.
:lol:
BD888
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BD888 »

Not sure how I got onto this board, I am sure I was in the lounge a minute ago!
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Where did the Oslo Burger King story come from? I typed in a google thinking it would come up a Harold and Kumar joke.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

UtahRatt wrote:Where did the Oslo Burger King story come from? I typed in a google thinking it would come up a Harold and Kumar joke.
Dude!

I can't remember who the dude was. jizzy something? Anyway, he was always giving Kennyhell shit and since they lived near each other, Kenny offered to meet at the Oslo Burger King so they could duke it out. Kenny showed, jizzy pussed out.

But now it's not uncommon to see "OSLO BURGER KING, MOTHERFUCKER!!!" when dukes are about to go up.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

jizzyjukebox!
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

I had "Oslo Burger King" pop up on my facebook page the other day. It's becoming ubiquitous.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

Kockstar wrote:
Thrash Gordon wrote:Buy yeah, Kockstar's always been cool to me. For a Squid. Ha!
For a squid??? hahahaha..
Except for my dad, you're the coolest squid I know :P
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
BattleHymns
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BattleHymns »

I am right here Kocksucker, and Grishnack, your still the official pussy of Metal Sludge.... After you called soldiers baby killers and hope they all fuckin die, you also said give you place and time, and you would come anywhere and kick my ass. I had to go Sears to buy tools, gave you place and time and and you didn't show. And If I geniunely thought you would ever show, I would be there.. You call someone out, then show up. Be a Man. Until then, you will be the the biggest joke that ever posted on Metal sludge (Well, except for Fifi). Girlskank, either come here and kick my ass or move on.. every fuckin other week your fuckin stalking to me. And there are ton of threads where you got called out by other sludgers for being a big pussy... You notice I don't come here for periods of time? Thats because I have life, which involve real women that don't have to be inflated, I don't live in a basement, I own the house on top of one with a theater room and bar in it, and here's the kicker.. if i felt so strongly and compelled to tell another man I was going to kick his ass, I would damn sure follow through with it...

and go back and look at all the other threads Nutsack didn't post, with his threatening Pm's, and then getting caught in lies how he showed up and I wasn't there.. (im not going to waste my time and pull those threads and have to hand Nutsack his ass again, been down that road, I got things to do) He's not only a pussy internet tough guy, he's just a flat fucking dumbass...

So, let me go back over to the Gossip Board thread, and read the thread about Manowar and how Joey Demio is living in his mothers basement, so I can get a better understanding of the frustration you must expierance being cooped up in a basement all day... Later BH
" We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand

ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us"
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

Let me get this right.

Some anonymous person on a hairband music message board talked some shit and you wanted to meet them and fight them off the internet??

Then they agreed to meet you somewhere and you actually showed up??

Welcome to Ownage. Population: YOU.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

BattleHymns wrote: I had to go Sears to buy tools
Are you sure they weren't out of stock and had you there to fill in?
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.