He's A Damn Bitch

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

chickenona
Pimp Jesus

He's A Damn Bitch

Post by chickenona »

Some of you know who I'm talking about. But everybody's got somebody here they feel that way about. Who here do you find to be an unbearable baby? Whose binky do you like to knock out of their mouth and into the dirt just for the sadistic hell of it?

Well?
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
ralphwiggumsdealer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: He's A Damn Bitch

Post by ralphwiggumsdealer »

Sorry Chickie, but I can't think of anyone off the top of the head.

I do wish, however, that Michael Phelps posted here. That bong picture has totally ruined my Beijing experience.
Moggio wrote:
jpf wrote:Do you realize how stupid you are?
Do you?
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

No shit, we'd set him straight.

This board > Celebrity Rehab.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

Ham Stroker's Ejacula
Transylvanian Wang

Post by Ham Stroker's Ejacula »

MULTIFARIOUS
MENAGERIE
of
METAL
SLUDGE
MORONS
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

chickenona wrote:Whose binky do you like to knock out of their mouth and into the dirt just for the sadistic hell of it?

The Hamster.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Ham Stroker's Ejacula
Transylvanian Wang

:x

Listen, lady - unless you're gonna offer up something to replace its suckling goodness, please STFU.
Queen Bee

Make me.

But get drunk first.
Ham Stroker's Ejacula
Transylvanian Wang

You think I've never muzzled a wolverine before? Think again, sassypants.

You want to see me posting drunk again, huh? Not on your life, buttercup - that would undoubtedly result in regretful nudity and you getting the upper hand on moi. Ain't gonna happen.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Goddammit, are you guys playing slap and tickle on my thread about damn crybaby bitches? Gimme some names of people you'd like to savage. I NEED THE SMELL OF BLOOD!
vaya con DIO

Queen Bee

I'm on my period - BREATHE DEEP.

Both of you.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Why gather names of posters you'd like to savage instead of, you know, just trying to savage them? Crazy shit, I know.

Besides, I can't really bring myself to call anyone here whiny compared to my good buddy the Jakester.

bas comes close, though. Fucker's so easy to hurt it completely loses its fun. Even though I think he's been showing the slightest bit of improvement, so in about 25 years he should actually be a decent poster.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Well, gee, Baz, the whole idea of the thread is that you'd name the person you want to bash - then bash them.

For instance, my pet peeve recently has been Ironman. He's not the damn bitch I was thinking of in the thread title - that would be Iggy - but Ironman is really the dude I'd like to virtually feed feet-first to a pack of sexually frustrated wolverines. However, I've been spending too much time lately enumerating the reasons why, so I figured somebody else could use this thread to get something off their chests.
vaya con DIO

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Don't call me Baz after I just bitched about bas. Or are you trying to tell me something? Otherwise, stick with... I don't know. Sebarino.

I'm afraid I ran out of people that really piss me off at the moment. It's outrageous, but I think it's really me, not them. I've been too fucking busy lately, so my hate is all channeled into real life tasks, and when I call it a day and get drunk I'm just happy to let it all go, even among all the little e-tards.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Yeah, I called you Baz in a post last week and bas thought I meant him. I guess I gotta come up with a new pet name for you. I'm thinking maybe "Spangles".
vaya con DIO

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Iggytard's my latest project. Lately, all I have to do is respond to him and that's enough to set him off on a thread derailing fury. On the VCR thread, all I did was say something along the lines of "OF COURSE Iggy still uses his VCR" and that was enough to make him froth at the mouth.

panteraman will start crying if I even look at him funny. Sometimes I don't even have to do anything and he'll go off on how "hateful" I am.

alleyrulez will always cry if I talk shit to him. He really works himself into a frenzy at the mere suggestion that he might be something of a bitch.

Royal Doucheness is ultra-sensitive too which is funny trait for somebody who hates Jews. He's the touchy anti-Semite.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

chickenona wrote:Yeah, I called you Baz in a post last week and bas thought I meant him. I guess I gotta come up with a new pet name for you. I'm thinking maybe "Spangles".
Calling him bas is some cold shit.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

I'd like to take that stinkin' soggy Vlasic and shove it up 2T's vaginal cave so far it'll bruise those clamydically scarred eggs of hers. THERE'S GONNA BE AN OVUM OMELETTE UP IN HURR!
ImageImageImage
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

I think I started hating Stella. Just wanted to keep that in my journal here because I just looked into the bottle and it happened to be already two fingers to empty, a.k.a. the midnight snack. Fuck you all very much.
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

deathcurse wrote: alleyrulez will always cry if I talk shit to him. He really works himself into a frenzy at the mere suggestion that he might be something of a bitch.
:lol:
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

alleyrulez wrote:
deathcurse wrote: alleyrulez will always cry if I talk shit to him. He really works himself into a frenzy at the mere suggestion that he might be something of a bitch.
You made a LIST!

Granted, it was OVER THREE YEARS ago ... but ...
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
alleyrulez wrote:
You made a LIST!

Granted, it was OVER THREE YEARS ago ... but ...
but I MADE IT!