Names You Hate

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Names You Hate

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Any posters on here who's screen names you despise? That no matter how clever or wonderful their posts are, you still want to punch them in the throat?

Of course I have one: Kreamygoodness.

First, just the whole thing is chill inducing and makes my sphincter twitch.

Second, I fucking HATE things that are purposefully misspelled. If she were Creamygoodness, I'd probably hate her less. And yes, the same goes for Krispy Kreme donuts, fuck you very much in advance.

Third, to aptly illustrate her screen name, she's got that disgusting picture of Dita on the pot. I suppose it's supposed to be sexy, but frankly, I find it nauseating. Her panties are down, she's obviously doing/done her business. What fuckity fuck is she doing with a can of compressed dessert topping? Why is she consuming ANYTHING in that environment? And just for the record, the whipped cream that's been artfully arranged on her bosom and body in all actuality looks like a giant pigeon has crapped all over her.

Anybody else got a name they hate?

ETA the illustrative picture that I should have included the first time but didn't because I was riffing.
Last edited by Mitzi Dupree on Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Re: Names You Hate

Post by deathcurse »

sexsellsbutwhosebuying
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

cookie
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:cookie
:lol:
St_Augustines_Pears
Headlining Clubs

Post by St_Augustines_Pears »

deathcurse wrote:

Itwalks would like to eat her...after he puts his dentures in.
"Moving on, is a simple thing...what it leaves behind is hard. You know the sleeping feel no more pain...and the living are all scarred." -- Megadeth's "A Tout Le Monde"
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

St_Augustines_Pears wrote:
deathcurse wrote:

Itwalks would like to eat her...after he puts his dentures in.
More fat than a double quarter pounder with cheese. But from the same animal nonetheless.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I don't hate the name and she seems like a nice gal but what the hell is a FooFighterFlis?
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

The Fiendster.

Worst shit that ever happened to him. Well, besides being struck with gayness, but that goes without saying. Until I come out, at least.
Blind Lemon Pledge
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Blind Lemon Pledge »

MCLargeDrink.
I now own an astonishing twelve forks, of varying size and quality. Those ol' one fork, Hamburger Helper days are gone for good.
Triumph
Headlining Clubs

Post by Triumph »

Any motherfucker dumb enough to think choosing their Sludge nymph based around a fleeting character who may become an all but passing fad of television yesteryear should she shot in the cock and bal.....umm. Nevermind.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

TriumphTheInsultComicDog wrote:Any motherfucker dumb enough to think choosing their Sludge nymph based around a fleeting character who may become an all but passing fad of television yesteryear should she shot in the cock and bal.....umm. Nevermind.
Granted, it's no SpIkEyGuY for sure, but don't be so hard on yourself. Shit like that only occurs to you once in a life time.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

deathcurse wrote:I don't hate the name and she seems like a nice gal but what the hell is a FooFighterFlis?
Tell the truth, you think the bitch is nuts.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:The Fiendster.

Worst shit that ever happened to him.
I made it happen. And to stand before you today under the name "The Fiendster"...

It just means so goddamn much to me.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Post by KillDevilHill »

The fiendster sounds like a screen name a mincing boy hungry pedophile would have on a youth catholic website
Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

KillDevilHill wrote:The fiendster sounds like a screen name a mincing boy hungry pedophile would have on a youth catholic website
Well, it will soon be associated with kick-ass message-board posters and... shut the fuck up, asshole!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
deathcurse wrote:I don't hate the name and she seems like a nice gal but what the hell is a FooFighterFlis?
Tell the truth, you think the bitch is nuts.
That doesn't mean I don't think she's nice.
Triumph
Headlining Clubs

Post by Triumph »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
TriumphTheInsultComicDog wrote:Any motherfucker dumb enough to think choosing their Sludge nymph based around a fleeting character who may become an all but passing fad of television yesteryear should she shot in the cock and bal.....umm. Nevermind.
Granted, it's no SpIkEyGuY for sure, but don't be so hard on yourself. Shit like that only occurs to you once in a life time.

Well I didn't want to eclipse the brilliance of my first time around, so better to come back with something more neutral, right?

And for the record....doing the alternate capitalization thing can't queer it up any more than what it was.
Mikky_Five
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Mikky_Five »

KillDevilHill wrote:The fiendster sounds like a screen name a mincing boy hungry pedophile would have on a youth catholic website
It ain't that bad... just sounds like he was named by that third rate comic doing his 'copy machine guy' bit on SNL.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Mikky_Five wrote:
It ain't that bad... just sounds like he was named by that third rate comic doing his 'copy machine guy' bit on SNL.
Well, I was named by a third-rate comic. Well, perhaps 'third-rate' is a bit much... who's heard of me outside of this board? And who actually finds me funny on here? Like four people.

OK, so I'm an embarrassingly bad comic. I was named by an embarrassingly bad comic. I still like the name.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

TriumphTheInsultComicDog wrote:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:

Well I didn't want to eclipse the brilliance of my first time around, so better to come back with something more neutral, right?

And for the record....doing the alternate capitalization thing can't queer it up any more than what it was.
As long as you know