cherokeepony

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MotleyMaiden
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Re: cherokeepony

Post by MotleyMaiden »

SanityClause wrote:
MotleyMaiden wrote:It's like if the Special Olympics had an internet Posting Event over there. Jesus Fucking Christ already.
Just glad most of them stay on the Ho board. One sandwich short of a picnic, the lot of em.

They're so many sandwiches short even the ants avoid them
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
stella_d_ella
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by stella_d_ella »

cherokeepony wrote: By the way, I met Jeff Healy as well, in Seattle. He met ME using the 'braille method' and felt me up...oh, he felt me up GOOD! Pinching my nipples, kneading my firm flesh (it was years ago, you know). He asked me if I'd help him find his room, and when we got there, he asked me to guide him to his bed. Then he said he couldn't see his zipper, and could I help him get his pants off....whew...just remembering it, I need a cigarette...BRB
I could totally picture him kneading dough at that point. Gross.
Pat Boone wrote:"I am not moonwalking, I am Boone-walking."
ElectricEye90
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ElectricEye90 »

Right now, I happen to be listening to WASP...earlier it was Native American music, and remembering pow wow summers past. Maybe later it'll be the Monkees, and remembering turning on my teenage friends to the revival of their popularity, or remembering sitting in front of the TV to watch them when I was three. Inside, I still feel like I'm those ages, then you look in the mirror and see the grey hairs, the fine lines, and look at the stacks of bills that just came in, and remember you have to get the garbage out, make those calls, and get some work done sometime today, and reality hits you in the face like a cow flung from a catapult. Hard, loud, messy, and kinda smelly.
my fucking god....i wonder if she smells of fat woman who doesn't lift to scrub in between the rolls
eewwww
ElectricEye90

Post by ElectricEye90 »

screechqueen wrote:
DelisciousMillerBack wrote:
cherokeepony wrote:Blasphemer!

(I don't care for cupcakes, you've confused me with Mariqueen...don't forget the sprinkles)

I have some special herbal brownies if anyone (except for the rude assholes on here) wants one... :mrgreen:

I'm going to call the police and file drug charges.

cherokeepony wrote:Go ahead...file charges...what do you think they'll find? LOL...evidence will be gone by the time you can find her, dumbtwat. You know, Jeff Healy really LOVED a good pot brownie...helped with the cancer pain and nausea, you know...I hand fed them to him, while we were both nude and covered in olive oil. From Tuscany. Imported. Shit YOU could never get!

Ok...I think she hates stoner cause she secretly wants to be her....some of her posts are ironic and odd.
MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

OK, just the thought of her naked with anybody, makes me physically sick. Jesus, could she keep that shit to herself already! And I don't believe, for a second, anyone of the male species has willingly seen her naked since before Ronald Reagan actually remembered what he was doing in office.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Sinderella
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sinderella »

^ I agree! She keeps trying to pwn people in the same manner, and it does not work. Im thinking she wants to wear Stoner's skin.

Post by MotleyMaiden »

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! I was just over there and it is like there is a Prolixin and Lithium shortage in the psych ward!! Jesus Christ, they have all gone crazy over there, including that fat, cellular respiration waste cherokeephony. I wasn't even sure where to begin or even if they would understand in their delusional state.

Goddamn!!! Jesus, I may need oxygen in my later years and they are using it up now!! Someone make them stop already!!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Sinderella

Post by Sinderella »

cherokeepony wrote:
screechqueen wrote:I do not have AIDS and I have no idea who Robbin Crosby is, but I think you may be mistaking him with Freddie Mercury. My husband's name is Yves.
And my name is Screechy Peachy, and I'm a fucking brain-dead tool who doesn't know SHIT about SHIT. Couldn't tell ya the diff between shit and shinola!!!! Don't know my butt from page 8. I don't know one goddamned thing about anything on this site, except for the 'facts' that my dog tells me!!!!
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

She's totally trying to bite my style.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Sinderella

Post by Sinderella »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Its creepy annnnd funny!

Post by MotleyMaiden »

Stoner, you are wayyyyy smarter than that that Prolixin deprived lunatic. Really. Her posting style is beyond pathetic.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

I told you fuckers she was AWESOME
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

You better call the FBI. Who knows how far the identity theft will go.
Soon she'll have credit cards with CrouchingStonerHiddenBong on them.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

MotleyMaiden wrote:
SanityClause wrote:
MotleyMaiden wrote:It's like if the Special Olympics had an internet Posting Event over there. Jesus Fucking Christ already.
Just glad most of them stay on the Ho board. One sandwich short of a picnic, the lot of em.

They're so many sandwiches short even the ants avoid them
Can't argue with you there.
:D
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

GrayAntiMatter wrote:I told you fuckers she was AWESOME
And we promptly ignored you...like always.
ElectricEye90

Post by ElectricEye90 »

but to be fair I'm sure she has friends/neighbors who have had experiences with every subject there
Queen Bee

Man, when she sits around The Ho Board, she REALLY sits around The Ho Board, huh?

I suppose we should be grateful that she's containing her lunacy to one forum, but honestly - am I the only one who finds it hilarious that a 235 lb bariatric surgery candidate who admittedly used Adult Friend Finder has chosen a groupie forum to set up shop? That bitch hasn't gotten any ass since 1982, much less name brand ass.

Also, from chicke's abuse thread:

I've had many friends who were abused, as well...some I had to give up on because they just refused to do anything about it.

Of course she has.
Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Man, when she sits around The Ho Board, she REALLY sits around The Ho Board, huh?

I suppose we should be grateful that she's containing her lunacy to one forum, but honestly - am I the only one who finds it hilarious that a 235 lb bariatric surgery candidate who admittedly used Adult Friend Finder has chosen a groupie forum to set up shop? That bitch hasn't gotten any ass since 1982, much less name brand ass.

Also, from chicke's abuse thread:

I've had many friends who were abused, as well...some I had to give up on because they just refused to do anything about it.

Of course she has.
She's had many black friends, too. Black ABUSED friends.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

If the different voices in her head count as friends then I'm sure she has lots of them.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

MotleyMaiden wrote:If the different voices in her head count as friends then I'm sure she has lots of them.
Even the voices in her head ignore her now.
HollywoodBomb
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by HollywoodBomb »

I don't know if she's lying but I thought this was pretty scary stuff . :shock:
cherokeepony wrote:reminds me of an incident here. These girls would go to school saying, "My mommy is killing people and burying them in the back yard!" The school just thought it was talk...a couple years later...ahem...turns out the kids were telling the truth.

This woman was taking in 'homeless' people, making them do chores, and brainwashing them, until she got tired of them, then she'd kill them, bury them in the back yard, until her husband came home from fishing in Alaska or whatever, he'd burn the bodies, they'd sprinkle the ashes down at the river. Friend of mine said, "Hell, she'd called ME and asked me to do some backhoe work in her back yard for her!" he's glad it never happened...maybe she was digging new holes for new victims!!!!
woblinweebles wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:32 pmI was laid up for about 6 weeks after my appendix burst around the time Detonator came out.
Queen Bee

HollywoodBomb wrote:I don't know if she's lying but I thought this was pretty scary stuff . :shock:
cherokeepony wrote:reminds me of an incident here. These girls would go to school saying, "My mommy is killing people and burying them in the back yard!" The school just thought it was talk...a couple years later...ahem...turns out the kids were telling the truth.

This woman was taking in 'homeless' people, making them do chores, and brainwashing them, until she got tired of them, then she'd kill them, bury them in the back yard, until her husband came home from fishing in Alaska or whatever, he'd burn the bodies, they'd sprinkle the ashes down at the river. Friend of mine said, "Hell, she'd called ME and asked me to do some backhoe work in her back yard for her!" he's glad it never happened...maybe she was digging new holes for new victims!!!!

Of course she's lying.

Bitch doesn't have any friends.
Bourbon Cowboy

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

She could always befriend those FBI agents who have her under surveillance.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

Bourbon Cowboy wrote:She could always befriend those FBI agents who have her under surveillance.
Didn't she call them on Stoner?
HollywoodBomb
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by HollywoodBomb »

cherokeepony wrote:If you can't come up with where exactly she said she had an abortion, then maybe you should shut the fuck up, panty-stain, and go hunting with Dick Cheney...though we know you would never go near any Dick...virgin.
woblinweebles wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:32 pmI was laid up for about 6 weeks after my appendix burst around the time Detonator came out.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

cherokeepony wrote:And my name is Screechy Peachy, and I'm a fucking brain-dead tool who doesn't know SHIT about SHIT. Couldn't tell ya the diff between shit and shinola!!!
:lol:
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Sinderella

Post by Sinderella »

From Ace's Jury Duty thread
cherokeepony wrote:I think I've been called over a dozen times. It's a random draw, and this is a small county. Got called up for a major murder trial...luckily, it got moved to another county...woman was crazier than me! And, had been harrassing my neighbour and therefore may have known where I live.

As soon as the lawyers sit down, jump up, point at them and yell, "GUILTY! He's guilty! It's stamped all over his bloated kisser!!!!" Repeat for any other court officers. If they don't go for it, wait until you get chosen. When it comes to voir dire, look at the attorney questioning you and say, "Didn't you date my sister? Yeah...you were the one that gave her the dirty Sanchez!!!!"
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by stella_d_ella »

HollywoodBomb wrote:
cherokeepony wrote:If you can't come up with where exactly she said she had an abortion, then maybe you should shut the fuck up, panty-stain, and go hunting with Dick Cheney...though we know you would never go near any Dick...virgin.
What thread was that from?

Cheetopony has been scalping material from everyone lately. At least she's stayed consistent... chemically imbalanced.
Pat Boone wrote:"I am not moonwalking, I am Boone-walking."
ElectricEye90

Post by ElectricEye90 »

cherokeepony wrote:Jesus, now you're confusing her with YOU. And if, for some bizarre reason, you are NOT currently in an institution, I'm sure you will be soon. I bet you hide out in your tiny 'apartment' in fear of the men in white coats who ARE going to take you away!!!!!

SO, what do you know about ME, peachy???? HUH? How come all the info about Miller, but none on me?????

wow...i have just never seen someone pick on people for the same shit they do themselves, at least in a place where it's mad obvious and everyone knows she's the creepy fat lady who doesn't go out of her house
Queen Bee

stella_d_ella wrote:What thread was that from?
I'm pretty sure it's from the Trentard thread on The Ho Board.

cherokeefatty apparently had a few cocktails last night and per the usual, the fat squawtard went nuts and could NOT shut the fuck up about it:

cherokeepony wrote:Oh, HELL YEAH, girlfriend!!!! I'm not a drinker, but this back pain is so bad, I'm into some liquid medication. Narcotics make me puke. So riiiiiiight about now would be a good time to have me some Trent Reznor all up in mah face, 'cause a drunk Indian ain't nuthin' you wanna fuck with!!!! ( LMFAO! :lol: ) Fucking phonybaloney one trick pony, he is. Fuck him and his fucking phony fiancee, he fake attitude...all his fucking bullshit!!! FUCK HIM! Fuck. GodDAMN I wanna smack that bitch around like a well-used playtoy until his ass gets stuck under the sofa!!!! Motherrfucker needs a lesson or two in humility, and in just being a goddamned motherfucking HUMAN. Bossy, controlling, bi-polar piece of motherfucking SHIT! C'mon, Rez, ya little BITCH, let's GO!
cherokeepony wrote:Um, demon vino made me say that...but the offer still stands.

By the way, Trent, this bitch carries a blade (well, more than one...shhhh...) I'll gut the motherfucker like a fucking trout! Then I'll dick-slap you with your bitch's dick!!!! C'mon, pussyboy...I'm ready for ya!!!! Fucking hate cunts like you who take advantage of people like your fans...perhaps depressed, etc, low self-esteem, you come along like fucking Hitler or Manson and fucking take advantage of that shit. DRINK THE TRENT-AID, KIDS!!!!!
cherokeepony wrote:Ew. Pills. Someone can fucking HAVE my somas.

By the way, Trent, you're a giant, hot, heaving, over-filled, festering bag of rancid pus ready to explode!!!! I hope you have a run-in with a bilharzia snail and end up with lymphatic filariasis leading to elephantiasis of the testes, you little pussybitchmotherfucker!!!!! Now gimme another fucking glass of wine, HO!
cherokeepony wrote:I don't think 'cute' is quite the word I'd use. Neither is 'tipsy'. I'm on glass #5, and I can still feel the pain, so...BARTENDER, GIMME ANOTHER!!!! And I have a pseudo-emo fat ass to kick!!!! Fucking poseur. Been scammin' the kids this whole time!!!! I hate people who take advantage of others!!!! I wanna beat them into something resembling one of those little plastic bowl thingies full of liver. Trent in a bowl, looking like liver. That's it...fuck you, you piece of liver, you!!!!! SWALLOW BROKEN GLASS!!!! Eat dog turds off my lawn, bitch!!! I'll get ya a spoon!!!!!
I especially love this one, after she ran everyone off with her fucktardery:
cherokeepony wrote:Where the hell did everybody go? You wimpy bitches...I've had 1.5 litres of wine, and I'm ready to fuckin' RUMBLE!!! I'll kick some ass, here, and now you're all GONE!!!!! PUSSIES!!!!
cherokeepony wrote:Do photos count? That would be Davy Jones when I was 3. Then there was a minor rock star I had a fling with when I was 25, a bass player with a band called Widow. He's passed away, and I had a dream about him last night. He could be very sweet, and I do really miss him. Go ahead, make fun of me, rancid bitches, because I'm drunk right now and because of the damn dream, I miss him a lot. The only married dude I've ever slept with, too. DAMN that was awesome. Then I MET HIS WIFE. And I was pissed off he was chasing me with THAT fine a lady waiting home for him nights. Fuck. I miss ya, Norm....
First, that's Light Cloud, bitch, and second, they can exist at the periphery of said map, but Colorado is far outside that. If you read the shit I posted (hell, I can't even read it right now...liquid medication, dude), there are other recluses, and other spiders that cause necrotic wounding (try typing THAT while intoxicationally disabled). Whatever. There are other spiders. They bite. It hurts. FUCK IT! Fucking spiders. Fucking hate the bastards.
cherokeepony wrote:
stella_d_ella wrote:Love Jay Leno.

My favorite guest was the Fruitcake lady.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-1ehDZv ... re=related
I have her book. I hope to meet her one day and bask in her brilliant advice. And get another glass of wine.

BARTENDER!!!!!
cherokeepony wrote:FUCK DA POLEECE...FUCK, FUCK, FUCK DA POLEECE, YO FUCK 'EM!!! (Now I think I remember why I'm not supposed to drink...but fuck, this back pain is killing me...)

God damn, I hate her. This bitch is 41 years old and she's going off like it's the first fucking time she's ever been drunk. Seriously, who the fuck gets on the internet and in ONE FUCKING HOUR mentions that they're drunk NINE FUCKING TIMES ???

An undersocialized delusional shut in who thinks that anybody could possibly give a fuck, that's who.