cherokeepony

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: cherokeepony

Post by UtahRatt »

This thread is turning into a parallel vortex of that NIN thread....Does anyone have tweeter?
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Yeah, I know I said I'd stay out of here, but cant help it when tards dont know how to PM properly.....
Oh, that was a dig at Frenchie's "you hike? I thought you were rich!", like 'rich' people don't ever use their feet for anything but showing off designer shoes.

*sigh*...well, as you can see by Makaveli and Cookie's posts, this is the bullshit I go through constantly...I try not to let it bug me, but FUCK, I have enough trouble with my Native blood quantum with fullbloods who don't like part bloods, etc...in other words, I have enough bour this shit with tribal politics. Christ...well, I just made sauce for scalped potatoes (well, cheddar sour cream potatoes), scrubbed the taters, painting garage sale signs, then laundry, cat boxes, packing, blah blah blah...I might get to bed eventually...

I dont' particularly love my life, but I do love parts of it...and driving through the desert is one of those parts. It's nearly an aphrodesiac. The hot wind, the smell of sage, the vast expanse, wind in my hair, fresh air...wish I had someone to share it with...but he might not survive the aphrodisiac effects! LOL Ah, now I'm getting all melancholy. And listening to The Band doesn't help...LOL
Later!

Is that what injuns do? Scalp their potatoes? with a machete or an axe?
HollywoodBomb
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by HollywoodBomb »

I have enough trouble with my Native blood quantum with fullbloods who don't like part bloods

:shock:
woblinweebles wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:32 pmI was laid up for about 6 weeks after my appendix burst around the time Detonator came out.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

HollywoodBomb wrote:I have enough trouble with my Native blood quantum with fullbloods who don't like part bloods

MotleyMaiden
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MotleyMaiden »

HollywoodBomb wrote:I have enough trouble with my Native blood quantum with fullbloods who don't like part bloods

Well she doesn't really qualify has a half-blood does she? In fact saying "part blood" while retarded sounding is a bit generous when referring to the amount of Native American blood coursing through her veins. Minuscule blood would more appropriately describe her nearly non-existent Indian heritage.
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I dont' particularly love my life, but I do love parts of it...and driving through the desert is one of those parts. It's nearly an aphrodesiac. The hot wind, the smell of sage, the vast expanse, wind in my hair, fresh air...wish I had someone to share it with...but he might not survive the aphrodisiac effects!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who the fuck gets turned on by the god damn desert? At first I thought she was talking about dessert, which actually makes more sense.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
makaveli
Headlining Clubs

Post by makaveli »

*sigh*...well, as you can see by Makaveli and Cookie's posts, this is the bullshit I go through constantly
What the fuck? I have pretty much ignored this bitch for the last few months, despite the odd humorous feelings her incoherent ramblings conjure up. Don't know what i said to warrant being mentioned in some drivel laced PM, but it did give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.
ImageImage
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Tell me about it! I only ripped into her twice...when she was saying about blogging about 'her nieces rape' and being part 'British'. I said she wasn't becuse she wouldnt refer to herself as a vague British, but English, Irish , Scottish or Welsh. So she said she was all of them too.....
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
I dont' particularly love my life, but I do love parts of it...and driving through the desert is one of those parts. It's nearly an aphrodesiac. The hot wind, the smell of sage, the vast expanse, wind in my hair, fresh air...wish I had someone to share it with...but he might not survive the aphrodisiac effects!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who the fuck gets turned on by the god damn desert? At first I thought she was talking about dessert, which actually makes more sense.
On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night
There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself,
this could be heaven or this could be hell
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor,
I thought I heard them say...
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Besides, I'm about to head up to Aberdeen (Kurt Cobain's hometown?) to load up on catfood for while I'm gone (they're pretty self-sufficient as long as they have their essentials), I have a wild blackberry pie to bake, scalped potatoes to make, packing to do, a house to clean tomorrow, garden watering, garage sale signs to pain for my neighbour, and I'm already exhausted. I will be a week without this place and doubt I'll miss it for a second! I'll be having FUN with my 'family', hanging out in the mountains (like us poor people do), partying out at the Rez (whether or not stoner wants to believe I'm Injun or not...nyah!) and never giving a thought to some French wannabe!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!
See ya later!!!! Talk to you when I get back! YAY!!!!
makaveli
Headlining Clubs

Post by makaveli »

cookie wrote:
Besides, I'm about to head up to Aberdeen (Kurt Cobain's hometown?) to load up on catfood for while I'm gone (they're pretty self-sufficient as long as they have their essentials), I have a wild blackberry pie to bake, scalped potatoes to make, packing to do, a house to clean tomorrow, garden watering, garage sale signs to pain for my neighbour, and I'm already exhausted. I will be a week without this place and doubt I'll miss it for a second! I'll be having FUN with my 'family', hanging out in the mountains (like us poor people do), partying out at the Rez (whether or not stoner wants to believe I'm Injun or not...nyah!) and never giving a thought to some French wannabe!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!

A week my ass. Fat bitch can't go more than 3 minutes without sticking her rotted twat in the ho board.
ImageImage
MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

makaveli wrote:
cookie wrote:

A week my ass. Fat bitch can't go more than 3 minutes without sticking her rotted twat in the ho board.

Maybe we will get lucky and she will get mauled by a bear or eaten by a cougar while partying with her murdering, abused, tornado surviving, part indian, famous rock star, "friends" as the FBI watches.
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Just wait, after next week there will be a fresh spate of Bigfoot sightings.
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

Bigfoot was a half-blood?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Bigfoot once saved Pocahontas..
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Luminiferous wrote:Bigfoot once saved Pocahontas..
He also guided Lewis and Clark to the Oregon coast.
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

Rainbow Bright wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Bigfoot once saved Pocahontas..
He also guided Lewis and Clark to the Oregon coast.
It's like the Forrest Gump of the New World.
Queen Bee

It's baaaaaaaack, and not with out a shit ton of dumbfuckery. This is her losing her feeble mind on another poster on the NINtard thread:
cherokeepony wrote:Look, you little fucking cumstain, yeah, compared to someone who has been pagan FAR longer than you and your obnoxious insistence on writing the word magic as 'magick' regardless of the context, I seriously fucking hope you're walking home some night and some fucker CUTS YOUR FUCKING THROAT FROM FUCKING EAR TO EAR TO SHOW YOU JUST HOW FUCKING SMART YOU ARE!!!!! God, you are a fucking relentless little snot-nosed FUCKHEAD who doesn't know even a percentage of what she THINKS she knows...who thinks smearing it out with words you glean from your little Thesaurus make you look intelligent instead of obnoxious and pretentious! GO THE FUCK AWAY!!!! I HAVE NOT SEEN ONE POSTER HERE WHO REACTS FAVOURABLY TOWARDS YOUR STANK CUNT!!!!! And that you find your cunt is your most interesting part, I'm sure it is...to rank homeless men!!!! One day, you MAY grow up, though it's looking quite doubtful, and see what a TWAT you are!!!!! Go away and don't come back until you're 40!!!!!! AT LEAST!
cherokeepony wrote:Okay, rotting cum breath. Since you are far too stupid to see how fucking stupid your truly are, I am going to 'foe' you so I don't ever have to see another of your ridiculous utterances EVER AGAIN! You are truly one of the dumbest things I've ever seen that even resembles a human.
cherokeepony wrote:At last! Some peace from the fucktard! Fair warning, anyone who COPY AND PASTES THAT TWAT'S POSTS GETS BLOCKED, AS WELL!!!! Fucking SICK of that shit! Of course, she'll keep going, not even being aware she's blocked...idiots like her do that. I bet she's a blast at parties, as everyone RUNS from her..."Oh, it's that pseudo-intellectual twat who thinks she has a brain because she owns a thesaurus...RUN!" She shows up, and they all be quiet as she knocks and knocks, so she'll think there's no one home...nope, no party HERE!
cherokeepony wrote:I'm just glad to have that cuntrag BLOCKED...no more having to see that drivel that slobbers out of that gob of hers.
cherokeepony wrote:You mean she's a swotty wonk?

I think EVERYONE should block her...then there'd be peace and quiet...she could post to her 'trying so hard to sound erudite' heart's content, since she wouldn't be censored...hell, maybe she'll start writing sick fanfic about taking Trent's turgid cock in her rectal orifice. But WE won't have to see it...trust me, do this...it's a GOOD thing, as Martha would say...the peace is almost amazing. Anyone ever watch AbFab? She reminds me of Saffron and her swotty friends. Many years from now, she MAY look back on this and say, "Wow, I really was a shitstain on the sheets of life, wasn't I?" (How do I know? Heh...been there, done that...IN FRENCH, mind you...) Which reminds me, perhaps she'll take her little fanfic bean flick and translate it into LATIN or RUSSIAN just to impress TRENT???? Then he can fall hopelessly in love with her for telling us nasty MS trolls a thing or two!

Anyway, it's late, I'm shitstain free now, and I found MANY copies of the book my Auntie is looking for, on the cheap, at Amazon, so I just have to wait until she's awake to tell her. Still can't find the family name Three Feathers, though. Maybe the swot, with her superpowers, could find it!!!! Like I give a flying rat's ass.
I love how she lost her shit and wanted this chick to have her throat sliced. OMFGZ, MAYBE THE MOD SHOULD STEP IN AND DO SOMETHING BEFORE SOMEBODY GETS HURT !!!!1

cherokeehomley - the only tard in the history of the internet who spends more time talking to and about someone AFTER she puts them on ignore. :lol:

Dr.Rockso
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Dr.Rockso »

cherokeepony wrote:When I go off mine, I become homicidal, which goes well with the suicidal I've been feeling since Saturday.
omfg how did I overlook this little gem...At first I thought, she was talking about donuts then I seen they we're talking about meds.
Queen Bee

cherokeepony wrote:When I go off mine, I become homicidal, which goes well with the suicidal I've been feeling since Saturday.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Please God. I'll stop all my blasphemous behaviour is she kills herself.
svgshadowhunter
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by svgshadowhunter »

Gotta love how she tries to rally the nintards to her side by encouraging EVERYONE to block that chick. She's like a fucking Nazi on that thread.

Best meltdown I've seen in the last couple of months, as far as hysterical, slobbering, mewling bitchfests go. (genedemon thread excepted of course)

"anyone who quotes her gets blocked too!!!!111!"= I refuse to read about my pwning in any form whatsoever!
Queen Bee

I get the distinct impression that most of the chicks on that thread wouldn't give a fuck whether she blocked them or not. It seems that they mostly ignore her histrionic ass since she mostly uses that thread as a platform to talk about herself anyway.

And of course now that she's back, IndigentMiller'sFatAss is back too.
Last edited by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

svgshadowhunter wrote: "anyone who quotes her gets blocked too!!!!111!"= I refuse to read about my pwning in any form whatsoever!
Hahah, really? :lol:
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

You know, I'm going to keep posting her PM's till she learns how to do it properly and stops sending me all her drivvel.
lost my car today...400 miles from fucking HOME...fucker caught fire!!!!! I stopped in the fucking CURSED town of fucking DAYTON, WA, where I broke down LAST YEAR, and after I got to looking around in the thrift store, a siren goes by and stops nearby. I think nothing of it. Soon, several more come along, and I joke to the guy at the store, "Gee, better go see what's going on, make sure my car isn't on fire or something!" hardy har...MY CAR WAS ON FIRE!!!! Totaled! I'm FUCKED!
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Absolutely...how many times can you repeat yourself before it becomes a bore...like the Reznor thread. I've grown bored of that, as well.
Queen Bee

Is she PMing you on accident instead of that bronzecookie chick? :lol:
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Is she PMing you on accident instead of that bronzecookie chick? :lol:

Even more retarded.
Blackie O sent a mass PM, reccomending Frenchie just be ignored like the troll she is. Cherokeeclueless then just kept (keeps) replying to the same message to talk to miller. Of course she didnt take off the other names, so me and a few others are having our inboxes spammed with mindless waffling.
MickeyG

Post by MickeyG »

LMAO, that rules that she can't even PM properly and a bunch of people are getting to read her stupid shit.
Queen Bee

HAHA! No shit!

LMFAO @ her car catching on fire. Bitch is the Thundercunt of the automotive world.