cherokeepony

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Re: cherokeepony

Post by upinsmoke »

Luminiferous wrote:
SanityClause wrote:I've been posting on Sludge for 5yrs now and seen some crazy shit, but that fucking Trent thread leaves me walking away with my jaw dropped each and every time.
There aren't words to describe that mess, none at all.
It's like accidentally walking into a Westboro family church function and realizing you used your last wooden stake an hour before...

Hahah to the motherfuckin-HAH!
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

cherokeepony wrote:Boy Trent, you really caused a branching out here on ol' MS!!!! LOL...yeah, Trent, I'm REEEEL HURTED!!!!

Matter of fact, I discussed it with my THERAPIST today...you know, one of those people YOU should be talking to? We discussed this 'would they be doing this to such and such celeb?' thing that the nutswingers reiterate. Yeah, we would, if they were committing this massive a douchebaggery. It came down to the difference between an 'A' lister like Brittney Spears and a 'Z' lister like Reznor. The difference, besides the level of celebrity? BRITTNEY REALIZED SHE NEEDED HELP AND IS GETTING IT!!!!! So, we're discussing it, and he says, "You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" LOL

We also discussed possible legal ramifications resulting from Trent's actions. Telling people how to commit suicide, putting people's personal info out for the world to see, etc. We wondered if he has a manager, or some sort of caretaker who needs to be stepping in and slapping the shit outta him like Cher slapped Nicolas Cage in "Moonstruck". SNAP OUTTA IT!!!! Oh, Trent, we laughed and laughed...

I feel so sorry for her "therapist". To hear her tell it, all she talks to him about is the fucking internet. I swear I'd give a week's salary to see her chart.
:lol:
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Is it wrong that I want to stab her in the fucking eyes with syringes freshly infected with Aids.
From what I gathered she didn't have a fucking clue who Trent Reznor was until she started posting on the Ho board.
Queen Bee

Watch out, she'll discuss this with her therapist and possible legal ramifications of you calling her names on the internet. She did it to me and Trent Reznor already.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Watch out, she'll discuss this with her therapist and possible legal ramifications of you calling her names on the internet. She did it to me and Trent Reznor already.
Her nextdoor neighbours, cousin's friend is probably head of Interpol, so I guess I'm screwed.
MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Post by MA551V3_700L »

Well, that's what makes the internet truly great, isn't it?
MotleyMaiden
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MotleyMaiden »

SanityClause wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Watch out, she'll discuss this with her therapist and possible legal ramifications of you calling her names on the internet. She did it to me and Trent Reznor already.
Her nextdoor neighbours, cousin's friend is probably head of Interpol, so I guess I'm screwed.

You are so screwed. You better run and run far. Because she is going to TEELLLLLLL!!!!!!
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
Fairly Wicked
Picking a Band Name

Post by Fairly Wicked »

Mikky_Five wrote:She's a Fairly Wicked HBB, she is.
whuuuu??
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

MotleyMaiden wrote:
SanityClause wrote:

You are so screwed. You better run and run far. Because she is going to TEELLLLLLL!!!!!!
I can hear the drums and see the smoke signals as we speak.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

That NIN thread is mind boggling, my posts bounce off it like Nerf Darts....Has anyone tried to kill it with fire?
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

UtahRatt wrote:That NIN thread is mind boggling, my posts bounce off it like Nerf Darts....Has anyone tried to kill it with fire?
I don't think a full out nuclear strike could kill that thread. Shit, I bet it's even scared off extraterrestrial life, if the first thing it came across was that thread.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

UtahRatt wrote:Image
:)
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Picture had no effect at all, it was like trying to stop Mexican immigrants by putting up a No Entry sign written in English.

Still trying to figure out cherokee's role in all this, shes like the comedy side kick in a really bad unwatchable movie.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

UtahRatt wrote:Picture had no effect at all, it was like trying to stop Mexican immigrants by putting up a No Entry sign written in English.

Still trying to figure out cherokee's role in all this, shes like the comedy side kick in a really bad unwatchable movie.
It's about the only place she fits in. They are all so full of shit that they don't even notice hers.
Dr.Rockso
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Dr.Rockso »

ElectricEye90 wrote:she's so hilarious, i mean crazy people who obsess over their heritage as if it means something in the here and now are bad enough, but she's white, 1/8th native american.
I've heard native americans have tendencies to be obese because their metabolism doesn't agree with today's diet, so that means in the little she has of native american she managed to inherit the bad fat genes, and she thinks it's something to be proud of.
No she's fat cause she sits on her ass on the Ho Board talking shit all hours of the night. She is the biggest shit stain over there. That place used to be interesting but whenever someone starts a thread she has to run over there and talk about stupid shit. I can almost guarantee she doesn't even like Metal.
The only reason she isn't venturing over to the Gossip board is cause she knows Stoner will fuck her in the ass and leave her crying in the street :D
Queen Bee

Did you see where she told Iggy that she's never even listened to NIN - that she's just housing that thread because of the drama? Yet she's over there PSYCHOANALYZING Trent Reznor and talking to, no, ADDRESSING him about how she talks to HER therapist about him? :lol: WHAT.THE.FUCK????

You're exactly right about her plunging The Ho Board to it's deepest, most pathetic nadir, Dr. Rockso. Someone will post a thread that straight up says "Def Leppard SEX stories" and she'll inevitably waddle over and start fucking it up with "Well, I've never had sex with them, but I got my picture taken with Sav at a Jack In The Box once. Me and my friend used to watch their videos when we were younger and talk about who had the biggest package! I always thought Rick looked like he was packing, if you know what I'm saying" - except it will take 3 or 4 paragraphs to say it with some bullshit fake ass anglophile slang. And once she posts on the thread, you know that shit is FUCKED because it means DeliciousMiller's home-dwelling ass is going to show up and they are going to start talking about gardening and gay guys that they want to fuck.

stella_d_ella
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by stella_d_ella »

Both her, screechqueef, and DisgustingMillershairyback have taken over and killed just about any of the threads on the Ho Board. It's like they need to reach their unwelcome word limit for the day.
Pat Boone wrote:"I am not moonwalking, I am Boone-walking."
Queen Bee

Who cries for The Ho Board?

We do.

cherokeepony wrote:Okay, rancid bitch is 450 and calls ME fat at about 225 now? (It was 235, but I'm trying, dammit! Still doing the surgery to help me, but trying on my own!!!! That, and all the yard work, and all my *excitement button on* HIKING IN THE BLUE MOUNTAINS AND CASCADES!!!! woooooo!!!!! *excitement button off*.

Oh, by the way Trent, you're right...I should open a vein...and I shall, just for YOU, tomorrow...1 p/m...okay, it's not ME opening it, it's the Red Cross, and I'm not doing it for YOU, I'm doing it for the cookies. although it's at the hospital this time and they only have pre-packaged cookies, which suck, unlike at the churches, where them old ladies make DAMN fine cookies.
Why do they try to make you out to be some damn 'hero' or something? I just want the cookies...if I have to trade a pint of blood for it, so be it! By the way, I'm on my way (two more donations to go) to THREE GALLONS, baby!!! That's a lot of cookies, bitch!
YYC
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by YYC »

I've never read one of her posts outside of what's been cited here, and I want to punch her in her "excitement button."
ryan76 wrote:I hope all your children have small penises, including the girls.
MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Post by MA551V3_700L »

please end this thread now
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Who cries for The Ho Board?

We do.
I don't cry, but I wish for a roach bomb in it. Raid kills fat Cheeto-eating, front-wiping whores dead.
Queen Bee

Now she's claiming people from this website have hacked her computer?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
cherokeepony wrote:By the way, people from here have tried, or even succeeded in, hacking my computer.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=168290&p=4161589&hi ... g#p4161589
Metal_Mistress
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Metal_Mistress »

Haha, she's having paranoid delusions.

Talking of which, that DelusionalMiller deserves her own Hatas thread, she's fucking fucked up too.
Dr.Rockso
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Dr.Rockso »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Now she's claiming people from this website have hacked her computer?

cherokeepony wrote:By the way, people from here have tried, or even succeeded in, hacking my computer.

HaHa she's paranoid like the rest of the nintards over there because Raving_Bitch got on there saying that her computer got hacked into. It's so funny to watch this shit go down. Simple minds are so easily manipulated.
stella_d_ella
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by stella_d_ella »

Metal_Mistress wrote:.

Talking of which, that DelusionalMiller deserves her own Hatas thread, she's fucking fucked up too.
I've been assuming it's the same chublet sitting behind the computer monitor logging in and out between nyms. If I'm wrong, I can't help but feel mystified as to how these types of people find each other.
Pat Boone wrote:"I am not moonwalking, I am Boone-walking."
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Now she's claiming people from this website have hacked her computer?

Ok I admit it. It was me. LOL :lol: She is fucking looney.
HollywoodBomb
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by HollywoodBomb »

Trent said the other day that he was leaving the internet for awhile because spammers and trollers were ruining the experience.
woblinweebles wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:32 pmI was laid up for about 6 weeks after my appendix burst around the time Detonator came out.
SuchaDelite
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by SuchaDelite »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Did you see where she told Iggy that she's never even listened to NIN - that she's just housing that thread because of the drama? Yet she's over there PSYCHOANALYZING Trent Reznor and talking to, no, ADDRESSING him about how she talks to HER therapist about him? :lol: WHAT.THE.FUCK????

You're exactly right about her plunging The Ho Board to it's deepest, most pathetic nadir, Dr. Rockso. Someone will post a thread that straight up says "Def Leppard SEX stories" and she'll inevitably waddle over and start fucking it up with "Well, I've never had sex with them, but I got my picture taken with Sav at a Jack In The Box once. Me and my friend used to watch their videos when we were younger and talk about who had the biggest package! I always thought Rick looked like he was packing, if you know what I'm saying" - except it will take 3 or 4 paragraphs to say it with some bullshit fake ass anglophile slang. And once she posts on the thread, you know that shit is FUCKED because it means DeliciousMiller's home-dwelling ass is going to show up and they are going to start talking about gardening and gay guys that they want to fuck.

Holy shit -- I apparently need to read this board more often! Gold, darling, gold.
HollywoodBomb
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by HollywoodBomb »

upinsmoke wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Who cries for The Ho Board?

We do.
I don't cry, but I wish for a roach bomb in it. Raid kills fat Cheeto-eating, front-wiping whores dead.
You just described a Poison groupie.
woblinweebles wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:32 pmI was laid up for about 6 weeks after my appendix burst around the time Detonator came out.