cherokeepony

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Re: cherokeepony

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That bariatric thread is the shit!

Oh cherokeepwny, if only your fat melted at the same rate as the rest of you did, none of this would have happened.

Well, not this quickly, but still...
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
The Cusack
Better Off Dead

Post by The Cusack »

:twisted:
Damsel-in-Distress wrote:Taime Downe=pork sausage in a goth wrapper.
Queen Bee

She sounds like one of those freaks from the LA Guns forum, Cusack.

Are you sure you don't know this broad?
The Cusack
Better Off Dead

Post by The Cusack »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:She sounds like one of those freaks from the LA Guns forum, Cusack.

Are you sure you don't know this broad?
Ouch that hurts! She would have been run off from there too. To their credit they torched and banned Speeding121Dragon from that board yet she still posts here but not as much and not with the same stupidity as before. Now that I think about it though, I don't think I've ever seen Cherokee121Pony post about music here though. On a board like this one I think that's strange.
Damsel-in-Distress wrote:Taime Downe=pork sausage in a goth wrapper.
Queen Bee

Oh man, there are so many LULZ on that Jerry Springer board.

From a thread titled HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

cherokeebee wrote:A lot of my ancestors were annihilated by the US Army.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fucking buzzkill !
Queen Bee

From a thread about New Years Resolutions:
Mine are usually the same:
Lose this lard (HA!)
Finish my geneology and get my enrollment (HAHA!)
Try stand-up comedy like people keep urging me to do (AHAHAHAHA!)

Have yet to do any of them.
nikkiq
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by nikkiq »

saracapri wrote:
stella_d_ella wrote:Kockstar was onto something...

http://springerboards.jerryspringertv.c ... type=posts
hahahaha....sure sounds like her.

Fetishes what are yours ?
cherokeebee
Rating: 0
View Member Profile
Find Member's Posts
Posted on: Apr 24 2008, 04:51 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,624

I like velvet, velour, silk, satin, leather, fur...then again, I do some sewing, and fur goes into lining my mocassins when I actually get around to making them. I buy silk clothing at rummage sales, planning to one day make a silk quilt.
Kel, you could do the same with velvet. Whether or not you quilt it, you could still use it as a sheet so it's against your skin. I bought an old rabbit fur jacket at the Catholic church rummage sale...for a buck!!! I also got a leather jacket for a buck. They become baby mocassins that I'm always giving away to babies, or for fund-raisers. Reminds me...I have beadwork to do. Fundraisers coming up all over the place this summer. Dang.
I thought she was supposed to be vegetarian...

And it's definitely her, in another post she mentions being pagan.
Queen Bee

I've been reading her posts over there and so far I've deduced that she asks her therapist to read every board she posts on and that she's a hypochondriac.

Seriously, in the first 5 pages of posts, she mentions debilitating migraines, fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel ( :lol: ), diabetes, some sort of flu that had her hospitalized, obesity, and her mental illness. She usually brings this shit up when someone else is talking about their health; she'll post something like "Oh I'm so sorry to hear that!" and then launch into a 5 paragraph syllabis on her own ailment...pretty much like she does here.

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. And then, when I was three, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah."

Jesus Fucked Up Christ with an internet connection. I bet her therapist needs a fucking therapist after dealing with her.
EvilPettingZoo
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilPettingZoo »

But as if all the physical ailments weren't enough, she's being stalked and harassed by the police as well:

"I have been a victim of cops too many times to have much appreciation for them here. Because my evil, child-molesting neighbour is a buddy of theirs (long story, just as evil, with loads of illegalities to boot), I was getting harrassed EVERY time I left my house. I was getting ticketed for a dog that wasn't mine and spending hundreds on unnecessary lawyer fees. I had my house broken in to, and there was NO report ever written up about it. I've been getting gas siphoned, and never do they write up a report. I was being stalked, they told me I had no recourse because I didn't know his mailing address (Which not only is untrue, but the stalker was a narc of theirs). I was being harrassed by my family, and they refused to do anything. My sister robbed the house with her 'fiance' just before 'our' mother died, and they refused to do anything. Same 'fiance' was slashing my tires, etc, and they refused to do anything, so, not much respect here.

Oh, let's add that the evil neighbour and his bud, the former police chief, committed a class C felony against me, and all the cops lied about the laws, like I couldn't look them up myself. Animal abuse (they shot my dog in the head for NO reason other than she was there), is a Class C felony in Washington, and they tried to tell me it was only a King County (Seattle) area law. It is an RCW...revised code of WASHINGTON. A STATE LAW."
makaveli
Headlining Clubs

Post by makaveli »

EvilPettingZoo wrote:But as if all the physical ailments weren't enough, she's being stalked and harassed by the police as well:

"I have been a victim of cops too many times to have much appreciation for them here. Because my evil, child-molesting neighbour is a buddy of theirs (long story, just as evil, with loads of illegalities to boot), I was getting harrassed EVERY time I left my house. I was getting ticketed for a dog that wasn't mine and spending hundreds on unnecessary lawyer fees. I had my house broken in to, and there was NO report ever written up about it. I've been getting gas siphoned, and never do they write up a report. I was being stalked, they told me I had no recourse because I didn't know his mailing address (Which not only is untrue, but the stalker was a narc of theirs). I was being harrassed by my family, and they refused to do anything. My sister robbed the house with her 'fiance' just before 'our' mother died, and they refused to do anything. Same 'fiance' was slashing my tires, etc, and they refused to do anything, so, not much respect here.

Oh, let's add that the evil neighbour and his bud, the former police chief, committed a class C felony against me, and all the cops lied about the laws, like I couldn't look them up myself. Animal abuse (they shot my dog in the head for NO reason other than she was there), is a Class C felony in Washington, and they tried to tell me it was only a King County (Seattle) area law. It is an RCW...revised code of WASHINGTON. A STATE LAW."
I got fucking tired just reading this. Bitch has lived some life. WOW! :roll:
ImageImage
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Kockstar wrote:You will find her post there about being a "direct descendet of pocahontis."

The one i tricked her into PM'ng to me and i posted in the Mumfrees TN thread.

She also posted over there about being a direct descendet of a Knight of King Charles or whatever. I tried to trick her stupid ass into posting that in her meltdown thread. She must have caught on that I was pulling her info from somewhere as she skirted that trap.

You guys want some more laughs?? Go check her posts on IMDB out.
Direct descendent of Porkiehontas maybe.
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

Kockstar wrote:You guys want some more laughs?? Go check her posts on IMDB out.
Under what animal? cherokeepony and cherokeebee aren't showing up.
ElectricEye90
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ElectricEye90 »

badponymedicine
makaveli
Headlining Clubs

Post by makaveli »

IMDB post about the movie Thunderheart. Bitch is delusional.....
Author: badponymedicine from United States

Many have dismissed this film as 'too Hollywood' or fictionalized. Many don't understand just what went on in 'The Incident at Oglala'. Others wonder why it was so under-promoted. The US Government doesn't want anything promoted that shows their VERY dark side. Many US citizens do not know, do not want to know, or refuse to believe that their government does the exact same things that we chastise other governments for. I'm Native American myself (Cherokee/Powhattan), a tribal volunteer, and a Native Activist. The FBI has a file on me. My phone is tapped. This is what happens when you're involved in activities that reveal what your government is really up to.
ImageImage
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

makaveli wrote:IMDB post about the movie Thunderheart. Bitch is delusional.....

Many have dismissed this film as 'too Hollywood' or fictionalized. Many don't understand just what went on in 'The Incident at Oglala'. Others wonder why it was so under-promoted. The US Government doesn't want anything promoted that shows their VERY dark side. Many US citizens do not know, do not want to know, or refuse to believe that their government does the exact same things that we chastise other governments for. I'm Native American myself (Cherokee/Powhattan), a tribal volunteer, and a Native Activist. The FBI has a file on me. My phone is tapped. This is what happens when you're involved in activities that reveal what your government is really up to.
She's got a couple perfect suitors over on Blast. Has anybody introduced them yet?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So..I've been busy with taxes, etc. Did she meltdown and go away?

edit: nevermind...I saw the Bariatric thread. woot!
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
MotleyMaiden
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MotleyMaiden »

makaveli wrote:IMDB post about the movie Thunderheart. Bitch is delusional.....

Just WOW.
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

The FBI has a file on me. My phone is tapped. This is what happens when you're involved in activities that reveal what your government is really up to.

Uh oh!
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Queen Bee

I <3 The IBI.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

MoI wrote: Image
I just want to quote this picture...
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

You know, I hate to dwell on the furry underwear thing, but I can't help but to put these two posts together....
cherokeepony wrote:I bought an old rabbit fur jacket at the Catholic church rummage sale...for a buck!!!
cherokeepony wrote:Re: Fetishes
furry underwear.
*shudders*
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
stella_d_ella
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by stella_d_ella »

yeesh.

I guess we know why she has so many cats. She probably harvests their fur...a legit reasoning behind teh_hatred for PETA and animal rights activists.
Pat Boone wrote:"I am not moonwalking, I am Boone-walking."
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

GrayAntiMatter wrote:
MoI wrote: Image
I just want to quote this picture...
You're a good man.
Mikky_Five
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Mikky_Five »

That ^

bitch is hot.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

agreeance
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Nice addition!

I think CP is one of the better alts we've had here in quite some time....bitch aint real..
Blind Lemon Pledge
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Blind Lemon Pledge »

GrayAntiMatter wrote:Nice addition!

I think CP is one of the better alts we've had here in quite some time....bitch aint real..
I don't care what you think Gray...

I have Cherokee Nation by Paul Revere & The Raiders playing softly in the backgound as I make sweet love to my sock.
I now own an astonishing twelve forks, of varying size and quality. Those ol' one fork, Hamburger Helper days are gone for good.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

I hope she just finally gives into the voices.
Queen Bee

She has now taken to projecting and acting out on another poster called ScreechQueen.

Some of my favorites:

cherokeepony wrote:You may have a right to be here, but stop douching up the board with your illogical 'facts' that are anything but!!!! You know nothing, you are a delusional twit, and you are in serious need of psychiatric help!!!! I doubt you have kids, a marriage, or much of anything else. ( :lol: ) I would guess you live in a mental institution and are under the influence heavy medications!!!!
cherokeepony wrote:Not to mention, we could give you every FACT on the fucking INTERNET, and you'll psychotically INSIST everyone else is wrong, because only YOU know!!!! What time is lights out at your mental hospital? Kiss your pillow, "Yves" goodnight and take your sleeping pill like a good whackjob.
cherokeepony wrote:Why must you be dumber than a stillborn calf? Why must YOU make personal attacks on others, yet CRY when personal attacks are made on you? Why must YOU insist you think you know anything, when we could feed you a pile of dogshit and tell you it's Hershey's and you'd eat every last bite and lick your fingers!
nakedmadman
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by nakedmadman »

CherokeePhony. The new queen of the Metal Sludge Meltdown.