The Old Itwalksamongus vs. The New ItwalksAmongus

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Re: The Old Itwalksamongus vs. The New ItwalksAmongus

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Itwalksamongus wrote:Okay - so trying to pass it off as not me was a knee-jerk reaction to seeing this shit again - but yep, those are totally my messages. Back when this went down MI Japan started getting hate mail about me - or who they thought was me. At the time our new director - a buddy from my Hollywood days - was under massive pressure from ESP higher-ups to make our school profitable, as it hadn't been for a few years. So in the middle of doing that he starts getting this negative shit about me - which of course is at least partially my fault because I'm the guy who pissed off whoever this is - which I still don't know. So because the director and I are close enough not to pull punches he pretty much ripped my head off over this and said make it go away. I was also in line for one of the biggest promotions in the entire ESP company at the time - so a lot was at stake. Hence, my messages - which I'd do again in a second. This is not some stupid Sludge battle between me and drunk hick boy or big girl - this is real life, a 25-year career at the precipice of a huge jump in status and income - or disaster. Did I mean everything I said in those messages.? Well - I was certainly there to negotiate, because I had to. Whoever did this - won. No question. However, the upshot is here we are now - how many moths later? - and we all have moved on. I got the promotion - school's doing better. And I suppose I learned a hard lesson - there's only so far you can go without potentially paying big time. I think I know who this is - and if it is who I think it is this is about stuff I said about his wife. So - it was all supposed to be part of the dumb fun we have here. As Stoner has often said, her board-bitch act is not the real her. I'm not near the prick IRL I am here. But if bugged or pissed this guy off enough to compel him to go to the lengths he did to get back at me, then I think I am actually sorry for what I said. So part of those messages was real - part was the attract-flies-with-honey wordspeak. But the fact of the matter was the guy succeeded in fucking my shit up for a while - and as a professional I did what I thought I had to do to fix that.

Deal with that as you will.

ItMetalChicksamongus
:lol:
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Itwalksamongus wrote:
deathcurse wrote:
What exactly is he referring to in those messages? Where was the precious MI logo used?

Aaaaand someone else falls for it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Beyotch_Knowles
Destiny's Bastard

Post by Beyotch_Knowles »

Itwalksamongus wrote:Okay - so trying to pass it off as not me was a knee-jerk reaction to seeing this shit again - but yep, those are totally my messages. Back when this went down MI Japan started getting hate mail about me - or who they thought was me. At the time our new director - a buddy from my Hollywood days - was under massive pressure from ESP higher-ups to make our school profitable, as it hadn't been for a few years. So in the middle of doing that he starts getting this negative shit about me - which of course is at least partially my fault because I'm the guy who pissed off whoever this is - which I still don't know. So because the director and I are close enough not to pull punches he pretty much ripped my head off over this and said make it go away. I was also in line for one of the biggest promotions in the entire ESP company at the time - so a lot was at stake. Hence, my messages - which I'd do again in a second. This is not some stupid Sludge battle between me and drunk hick boy or big girl - this is real life, a 25-year career at the precipice of a huge jump in status and income - or disaster. Did I mean everything I said in those messages.? Well - I was certainly there to negotiate, because I had to. Whoever did this - won. No question. However, the upshot is here we are now - how many moths later? - and we all have moved on. I got the promotion - school's doing better. And I suppose I learned a hard lesson - there's only so far you can go without potentially paying big time. I think I know who this is - and if it is who I think it is this is about stuff I said about his wife. So - it was all supposed to be part of the dumb fun we have here. As Stoner has often said, her board-bitch act is not the real her. I'm not near the prick IRL I am here. But if bugged or pissed this guy off enough to compel him to go to the lengths he did to get back at me, then I think I am actually sorry for what I said. So part of those messages was real - part was the attract-flies-with-honey wordspeak. But the fact of the matter was the guy succeeded in fucking my shit up for a while - and as a professional I did what I thought I had to do to fix that.

OK, new quotes for everyones' sigs!
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

deathcurse wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
deathcurse wrote:
What exactly is he referring to in those messages? Where was the precious MI logo used?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Perfect.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

This must have been going on around the time The Mummy was "turning over a new leaf" on the boards because his life was moving in a positive direction or whatever.

Then a week later, he went back to being the same fuckhead he's always been. :lol:

That's fucked up! Dude had his boss up his ass, a promotion on the line...and he still can't stop being a total choad on the internet.

n/p Obsession
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

TimBerrington wrote:

damn, and here I was all ready to get ahold of teh_screenshot.
A screenshot wouldn't mean anything - you know that, right?

But now, you don't need that.
deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!
Queen Bee

There's still a way without a screenshot and your martyr gambit is lame - you know that, right?

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Itwalksamongus wrote:A screenshot wouldn't mean anything - you know that, right?
So you think that the word of a liar would mean more than a screenshot? :lol:

And now we have definitive proof that you're a compulsive liar. It was only when Stoner nailed your nuts to the boards that you decided to come clean. Had she not done that, you would have lied all the way to the screenshot.
Last edited by deathcurse on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Hey The Mummy, I think you're a pud. Let's negotiate, bro. :lol:
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

TimBerrington wrote: Yeah, your dick sucking, ass kissing admission was much more entertaining.

Well - good!

wickedsensation
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by wickedsensation »

It's great to know that karma has once again kicked Timmy in the ass.

How does it feel, douche-bag?
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:There's still a way without a screenshot and your martyr gambit is lame - you know that, right?
Sorry, sweetheart - when you revealed the real you to me in your PMs you let all the air out of this little act of yours. So I guess you're doing it to keep up the charade.

Go ahead on, then.

wickedsensation

Itwalksamongus wrote: Go ahead on, then.
Old man, not only has your spelling ability slipped lately, but your syntax has shit the bed.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote: I have something important to say...Okay - so trying to pass it off as not me was a knee-jerk reaction to seeing this shit again - but yep, those are totally my messages. Back when this went down MI Japan started getting hate mail about me - or who they thought was me. At the time our new director - a buddy from my Hollywood days - was under massive pressure from ESP higher-ups to make our school profitable, as it hadn't been for a few years. So in the middle of doing that he starts getting this negative shit about me - which of course is at least partially my fault because I'm the guy who pissed off whoever this is - which I still don't know. So because the director and I are close enough not to pull punches he pretty much ripped my head off over this and said make it go away. I was also in line for one of the biggest promotions in the entire ESP company at the time - so a lot was at stake. Hence, my messages - which I'd do again in a second. This is not some stupid Sludge battle between me and drunk hick boy or big girl - this is real life, a 25-year career at the precipice of a huge jump in status and income - or disaster. Did I mean everything I said in those messages.? Well - I was certainly there to negotiate, because I had to. Whoever did this - won. No question. However, the upshot is here we are now - how many moths later? - and we all have moved on. I got the promotion - school's doing better. And I suppose I learned a hard lesson - there's only so far you can go without potentially paying big time. I think I know who this is - and if it is who I think it is this is about stuff I said about his wife. So - it was all supposed to be part of the dumb fun we have here. As Stoner has often said, her board-bitch act is not the real her. I'm not near the prick IRL I am here. But if bugged or pissed this guy off enough to compel him to go to the lengths he did to get back at me, then I think I am actually sorry for what I said. So part of those messages was real - part was the attract-flies-with-honey wordspeak. But the fact of the matter was the guy succeeded in fucking my shit up for a while - and as a professional I did what I thought I had to do to fix that.

ItMetalChicksamongus
Queen Bee

Itwalksamongus wrote:Sorry, sweetheart - when you revealed the real you to me in your PMs you let all the air out of this little act of yours. So I guess you're doing it to keep up the charade.

Go ahead on, then.

The fact that you think any of this is done for your benefit is almost as sad as watching you get caught in the stupidest charade this side of spreadsclitsamongus.

Almost.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

The fact that you think any of this is done for your benefit is almost as sad as watching you get caught in the stupidest charade this side of spreadsclitsamongus.
Didn't The Mummy also let the air out of the exact same act when he said that he's only a prick on Sludge?
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Itwalksamongus wrote:Sorry, sweetheart - when you revealed the real you to me in your PMs you let all the air out of this little act of yours. So I guess you're doing it to keep up the charade.

Go ahead on, then.

[/b][/color][/size] :lol:
Yes, tell us more about charades.

Start with yours.
Queen Bee

Okay my favorite charade is 6 words and one emoticon.

Ready? First word, one syllable:

Image - "H"

Second word, two syllables:

Image + Image

Third word, one syllable:

Fourth Word, one syllable:

Fifth word, one syllable:

Last word, one syllable:

You get 3 guesses.

GO!

Last edited by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong on Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Okay my favorite charade is 6 words and one emoticon.!

Nope.
Queen Bee

Oh, but it is.

No, I am not spreadsclitsamongus

I mean...

So good.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

So good.
It's all an act.
Better.

Queen Bee

Mummy, nobody here buys that those two things are even remotely the same, no matter how many times you try to spin this into being about me instead of the fact that you just got busted sucking ass and lying about it. The fact that you would even attempt to compare an online persona to being flat out busted lying about real life activities speaks to just how desperately fucking clueless you are when it comes to Sludge. Not that the past 4+ years of your douchebaggery weren't enough cement that in people's minds, but this shit is the mummified frosting on the Summer's Eve cake.

Itwalksamongus wrote:
Grendel wrote:You did. Said that the powers that be at MI were pissed when they found out how you conduct yourself online.

I never did that, and I never said that.

Come back when you're done lying.
"Come back when you're done lying".

:lol: :lol: :lol:
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

For the love of Anubis, for centuries to come, bards shall sing about this monumental ownage, along with the Panama bass line.

Owned
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Threads like this and yet there are still people who ask 'Why do you even come here if you don't like shitty 80's glam metal?'.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

I'll give it one month before this embalmed motherfucker starts denying again that he was ever down on his knees begging for mercy.
Queen Bee

mullet_head wrote:For the love of Anubis, for centuries to come, bards shall sing about this monumental ownage, along with the Panama bass line.

Owned
HAHAHAHA!

EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Oh Jesus.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
wickedsensation

mullet_head wrote:For the love of Anubis, for centuries to come, bards shall sing about this monumental ownage, along with the Panama bass line.

Owned
HAHAHAHA!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Advantage - CSHB
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

wickedsensation wrote: Advantage - CSHB
She already started off in a position of advantage, as a person capable of rational and coherent thinking.
What stoner did was to consolidate said advantage - big time. Like Enola Gay style.

Seppuku is now the only way out for that carbon-14 dated fool, but unlike his Samurai buddies, he'd rather live in shame and indignity.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote: I find it hard to believe anyone willing to pull a gun on their own father wouldn't be acoustomed to shame. If that same person didn't feel shame for such deeds they would hardly know what the fuck dignity is.
I don't know man, the dude has been caught lying so many times that I have to wonder about the veracity of that.

Maybe it was another "I did a shitload of drugs" moment, "you kids don't mess with that shit, better listen to me, the most experienced mofo to ever walk the earth".
Not that it makes much difference either way, only a douchebag comes up with such bullshit.
Like those suicidal withdrawals episode.

This was also funny:

Itwalksamongus wrote:
Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote:
Grendel wrote:Not that I expect more from someone that has sex with his best friend's wife while his best friend's infant son is in the next room.
That's just shady right there, if true itwalks has gone from sad pathetic internet character to real life- meat world slimeball.
It was 33 years ago, dumbass.

Itwalksamongus wrote:
Grendel wrote:someone that has sex with his best friend's wife while his best friend's infant son is in the next room.
This is also a lie.

Truth>made-up stuff.

So first it was 33 years ago, then a bit later he's saying it never happened.