The NEW Iggy/Deathcurse go back & forth about nothing thread

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Whpprsnpprr
Tard Army Fail Private

The NEW Iggy/Deathcurse go back & forth about nothing thread

Post by Whpprsnpprr »

Iggy's a loser that borrowed 80 bucks from some chick!

Deathcurse is a hopeless drunk!!

This is important shit.
Ok 1 2 3 go!
IDIAMINDADA wrote:I swear to GOD, a man could be singing directly into another man's dick and look less gay than if he was wearing a headset mic.
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: The NEW Iggy/Deathcurse go back & forth about nothing thread

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

:?:

Is there anything wrong with being drunk? Don't you party? Aren't you young? Discuss that with us.

Best regards,
the Sexx
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

SexxAtraxxion wrote: :?:

Is there anything wrong with being drunk? Don't you party? Aren't you young? Discuss that with us.

Best regards,
the Sexx
:lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
TheCrow
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by TheCrow »

Well maybe at least all the stupid ass slap fighting shit can be contained in one thread. How ridiculous is it to see Hungwell start thread after thread on Iggy? Then once in a while Iggy takes the piss out and starts a thread on him.
...it's not a good day to be a bad guy....
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

TheCrow wrote:Well maybe at least all the stupid ass slap fighting shit can be contained in one thread. How ridiculous is it to see Hungwell start thread after thread on Iggy? Then once in a while Iggy takes the piss out and starts a thread on him.
That was a pretty lame review of it...

(By the way your sig quote should be "Not a good day to be a bad guy, eh Skank?")
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

Luminiferous wrote:
TheCrow wrote:Well maybe at least all the stupid ass slap fighting shit can be contained in one thread. How ridiculous is it to see Hungwell start thread after thread on Iggy? Then once in a while Iggy takes the piss out and starts a thread on him.
That was a pretty lame review of it...

(By the way your sig quote should be "Not a good day to be a bad guy, eh Skank?")
The Almighty Originator of Concert Reviews could have done a lot better.
Geoff Taint
Headlining Clubs

Post by Geoff Taint »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:HAHAH WE ARE BETTER THAN IGGY CAUSE WHEN WE FOLLOW HIM AROUND NON-STOP AND MAKE THE SAME THREE JOKES WE ARE SUPERIOR AND JUST FUNNING THE DUDE!!!! IT IN NO WAY RESEMBLES ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT EITHER, AND IF YOU INSINUATE THAT IT DOES WE WILL BERATE YOU ON YOUR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE AND GIVE YOU RANKINGS IN A MADE UP MILITARY THAT WE AGREE IS REALLY AWESOME AND FUNNY.

Seriously, I love fucking with people till they eventually commit gory suicide on webcams as much as the next guy...but, for the love of all that is unholy....hire some outside writers...see if BRUCH VALLANCHE is around.
You just saved everyone 20+ pages.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I have no interest because you have to cut your hair and I would not stylish at all anymore.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:I'M ONE OF THE VERY FEW WHO CAN STOMACH MELTY AND SO I DON'T LIKE SEEING HIS E-LIFE CATCH UP WITH HIS REAL LIFE! INSTEAD OF JUST ADMITTING THAT AND BEING DONE WITH IT I'M GOING TO SCREAM 'NOT FUNNY' AND THEN ASK YOU TO HIRE WRITERS VS JUST REPEATING THE TRUTH".

And after both Hung and DC pointed out on seperate occasions that my patented "enter on page 10, and say 'Everyone sux but me, die already'", shtik would no longer be needed, I felt left out. :(

"We are forced to read everything all the meanies write!! And after reading HUNDREDS of pages of what we supposedly can't stand we will pipe up with the EXACT SAME 'I'm sooo over it, drek'. Somebody please click 'submit'....please?"

PS. Wrong Forum, idiots.

Hatas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :lol:

LynnrdVonHetfield
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by LynnrdVonHetfield »

[quote=...see if BRUCH VALLANCHE is around.[/quote]
hollywood_bowler
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by hollywood_bowler »

Hungwell wrote:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:I'M ONE OF THE VERY FEW WHO CAN STOMACH MELTY AND SO I DON'T LIKE SEEING HIS E-LIFE CATCH UP WITH HIS REAL LIFE! INSTEAD OF JUST ADMITTING THAT AND BEING DONE WITH IT I'M GOING TO SCREAM 'NOT FUNNY' AND THEN ASK YOU TO HIRE WRITERS VS JUST REPEATING THE TRUTH".

And after both Hung and DC pointed out on seperate occasions that my patented "enter on page 10, and say 'Everyone sux but me, die already'", shtik would no longer be needed, I felt left out. :(

"We are forced to read everything all the meanies write!! And after reading HUNDREDS of pages of what we supposedly can't stand we will pipe up with the EXACT SAME 'I'm sooo over it, drek'. Somebody please click 'submit'....please?"

PS. Wrong Forum, idiots.

Hatas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :lol:

It's not so much that we're not forced to read it, it's just that it makes the forum almost unreadable. There are interesting threads that are just totally ruined with ur, deathcurse's and iggys bullshit.

I don't mind ur parody threads because they can be funny and u know what u get when u click on them, but Jesus Christ man.
Whpprsnpprr
Tard Army Fail Private

Post by Whpprsnpprr »

hollywood_bowler wrote:
It's not so much that we're not forced to read it, it's just that it makes the forum almost unreadable. There are interesting threads that are just totally ruined with ur, deathcurse's and iggys bullshit.
Hey can we cut out this logical thinking please?
We have to talk about Iggy and his phonecard.
This shit's important.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:I swear to GOD, a man could be singing directly into another man's dick and look less gay than if he was wearing a headset mic.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

H Bowler wrote:It's not so much that we're not forced to read it, it's just that it makes the forum almost unreadable.
Did you even read what you just typed?

One or two threads make a FORUM "almost unreadable". 90% of those threads were started by Melty himself. :lol: So... the other 48 threads that don't interest you in the slightest somehow become hard to click on? C'mon Bowler. I expect this from the attention starved Tard Army who uses this nonsense as an excuse to cry for my attention, but you have no cause to act like a dope.

This is just the SAME people making the SAME complaints about the SAME type of thread for a year now.

Yet, none of you have missed a single post in ANY of them.

Dismissed.
Whpprsnpprr
Tard Army Fail Private

Post by Whpprsnpprr »

Hungwell wrote:
H Bowler wrote:It's not so much that we're not forced to read it, it's just that it makes the forum almost unreadable.

One or two threads make a FORUM "almost unreadable". 90% of those threads were started by Melty himself. :lol: So... the other 48 threads that don't interest you in the slightest somehow become hard to click on? C'mon Bowler. I expect this from the attention starved Tard Army who uses this nonsense as an excuse to cry for my attention, but you have no cause to act like a dope.

This is just the SAME people making the SAME complaints about the SAME type of thread for a year now.

Dismissed.
But is Deathcurse drinking at the moment?
And how is Iggy getting his cable??
We need to know this shit man!
Stop douching up this thread with useless details ok?
hollywood_bowler
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by hollywood_bowler »

Hungwell wrote:

Dismissed.
Nah dude, like I said, I don't mind ur parody threads, I think they're fucking hysterical. I just don't like it when u guys douche up the other threads. Oh, Iggy started talking back? Who gives a shit, ur not exactly helping by continuing the bullshit for 10 pages.

I'm not picking sides. Really, whatever. Take it for what it's worth (probably nothing). Just had to vent a little. I also don't claim to be an expert on the exact amount of iggy-related threads. I'm by no means an expert on any of this, I do have a life outside of sludge that I value.

What the hell is the point of my rant? Pick on Iggy as much as u want, I'll laugh with u, just don't fuck up interesting unrelated threads if u please.

Whatever, take it for what it's worth. I'm really fucking tired and don't know what I'm talking about, I've been up all night cleaning up puppy-shit from the carpet.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Can someone tell me why we need ANOTHER of these stupid fucking threads on the main board?
deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!
Fat_Elvis
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Fat_Elvis »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:see if BRUCH VALLANCHE is around.
Not only is he round, he's also faaaabulous.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Itwalksamongus wrote:Can someone tell me why we need ANOTHER 10 threads of 6 page back-and-forth between myself and SteelStringz/GoofGirls?

No.

No, I can't.
itwalksboyfriend
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by itwalksboyfriend »

SexxAtraxxion wrote:
the Sexx
YOU CERTAINLY ARE, BIG BOI.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

Itwalksamongus wrote:Can someone tell me why we need ANOTHER of these stupid fucking threads on the main board?
Because you had real parents.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I hate threads like these...

They keep pushing important threads about GNR, Kiss Alive and exclusive HBB CONCERT REVIEW® threads down and I have to actually scroll down to find them..
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

HAHAHA! I'm kinda not following the logic of hating a certain kind of thread and then attempting to start one of your own but Whpprsmthrs has never been the brightest bulb.

I guess I'll just have to start my own version of this the next time he decides he wants to jack a thread arguing with GoodGirls or The Sexxx.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Blind Lemon Pledge

Post by Blind Lemon Pledge »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:Can someone tell me why we need ANOTHER 10 threads of 6 page back-and-forth between myself and SteelStringz/GoofGirls?

No.

No, I can't.
Exactly.
I now own an astonishing twelve forks, of varying size and quality. Those ol' one fork, Hamburger Helper days are gone for good.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I think Smithers should go to his own board if he doesn't like how shit is here. Complaining about flamewars on Metal Sludge? This guy probably sucks a cock and then bitches when it shoots a load.

I'll listen to one person about how I post and that's the moderator. If they have a problem with what I'm doing, they will tell me. All you other pansyass bitches who contribute nothing but want to tell ME what's what? Go fuck yourselves.

Guys like Smithers and JRA have never posted a funny thing in their LIVES.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:yeah, we fucking got it...and we didnt care the first nine thousand times.
By "we," are you referring to the same 3 dopes that show up on EVERY thread they claim is boring and chime in?

I guarantee that when it comes to who's clicking on those, more people are enjoying them than not. New people join in on the fun every day. I do what I can to limit where this shit takes place but when you got IggyEye showing up to start shit on Hungwell's hed P.E. threads and my Anvil threads - shit that has nothing to do with him - we can't really be blamed.

But like I said, you're still reading them even though you claim they're boring and every time you got something to say. You're welcome.
TheCrow

Post by TheCrow »

Luminiferous wrote:I hate threads like these...

They keep pushing important threads about GNR, Kiss Alive and exclusive HBB CONCERT REVIEW® threads down and I have to actually scroll down to find them..

Me 2. I feel TheCrow posts valuable concert info and makes this a better place. As much as you slag me, think about it haven't you enjoyed at least one concert review? If not the text at least the pics? Was it not a good idea to do to begin with? I saw ppl would give a little info and i said fuck it i wanna know bout these shows so i will at least tell about the ones i see. That way someone who lives in another city will know if they wanna go or not. Hell if you are riding the fence on whether to go to a show a review more then likely will give you the info to go or not.
...it's not a good day to be a bad guy....
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

HBB, you did not invent concert reviews.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

TheCrow wrote:Me 2. I feel TheCrow posts valuable concert info and makes this a better place. As much as you slag me, think about it haven't you enjoyed at least one concert review? If not the text at least the pics? Was it not a good idea to do to begin with? I saw ppl would give a little info and i said fuck it i wanna know bout these shows so i will at least tell about the ones i see. That way someone who lives in another city will know if they wanna go or not. Hell if you are riding the fence on whether to go to a show a review more then likely will give you the info to go or not.
Thank you for inventing concert reviews, hairbangersball. I can't believe no one ever thought to give their opinions about a concert before you. You are truly an inspiration to us all.

God bless and may the crystal meth not collapse your lungs.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

saracapri wrote:HBB, you did not invent concert reviews.
She DID, however, invent the new location of the female urethra - so big UPS to her for that!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Come on now guys that LA Guns review was riveting!

Not only did Jizzy throw a hex on her, they played that one song, then that other one she didn't know, but then they closed with Talk About Love!!!

NOBODY EVER HAS GIVEN ME THAT IN DEPTH INFO ABOUT AN LA GUNS SHOW!1!1!!

The trend has begun bitches!