uptheass wing of the PWN3GE institute

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Re: uptheass wing of the PWN3GE institute

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

My problem is that people stealing my material is not a laughing matter. I am not going to put up with people's shit anymore.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:My problem is that people stealing my material is not a laughing matter. I am not going to put up with people's shit anymore.
Try answering the points/questions I made, please. You're not ZakkVanDime.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Intials are going to throw me off. My pictures may not be nonprofit but I don't want people using them for their own defacing to post here and at other places.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

Initials? ok, "IP" means "intellectual property".

With that clarification, please go back and respond to the questions posed.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Calexxia wrote:Initials? ok, "IP" means "intellectual property".

It may not be copywritten but it is my stuff. I am in the picture. I am not having my image ruined by scumbags like this. I already had people do this before and their stuff was at their worst.
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Just because I post it somewhere doesn't give people the right to take them and use them for their sick photoshops.
yes it does and watch me use that right right now idiot look at you in these pictures i bet the people in wyoming would hang you from a fence if they knew you engaged in this type of questionable behaviour

HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

you just set yourself up for more account losses every time I report you. You might as well face the fact that I post here and you might as well get along with me and others and quit this foolishness.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

uptheass wrote:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Just because I post it somewhere doesn't give people the right to take them and use them for their sick photoshops.
yes it does and watch me use that right right now idiot look at you in these pictures i bet the people in wyoming would hang you from a fence if they knew you engaged in this type of questionable behaviour

:lol: :lol: :lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote: He is fucking with my psyche. I did take them pics. Also quit defending the little cocksucker. He is getting close to getting the shit kicked out of him and I will do it.

:D :D :D :D :D
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Calexxia »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:

It may not be copywritten but it is my stuff. I am in the picture. I am not having my image ruined by scumbags like this. I already had people do this before and their stuff was at their worst.
You ignorant little fool. First of all, you actually may have copyright to photographs you've taken (again, depending on the T&Cs of the sites where you have posted them, as you may have given that up.) However, "derivative works" and "parody" are protected, legally. And....you have NO damages.

So shut yer yap about "rights", as you clearly do not understand the concept of what is and isn't your "right". Call it what it is: your own inability to function when confronted with something with which you do not agree.

And, just a thought.....if you genuinely feel that your "image" is being harmed....maybe you should realize that your posts do even more damage to the "image" of yourself as anything above the level of functionally illiterate and borderline retarded.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Calexxiowned!
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Calexxia wrote:

You ignorant little fool. First of all, you actually may have copyright to photographs you've taken (again, depending on the T&Cs of the sites where you have posted them, as you may have given that up.) However, "derivative works" and "parody" are protected, legally. And....you have NO damages.

So shut yer yap about "rights", as you clearly do not understand the concept of what is and isn't your "right". Call it what it is: your own inability to function when confronted with something with which you do not agree.

And, just a thought.....if you genuinely feel that your "image" is being harmed....maybe you should realize that your posts do even more damage to the "image" of yourself as anything above the level of functionally illiterate and borderline retarded.
Why don't you shut your fucking mouth you stupid bitch. You have been a total cunt since your gastro surgery. You were better off fat and stuffing yourself with twinkies.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Calexxia »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote: Why don't you shut your fucking mouth you stupid bitch. You have been a total cunt since your gastro surgery. You were better off fat and stuffing yourself with twinkies.
You may be right; perhaps they also removed my personality in my surgery.

However, your rampant misogyny (which has been noted many times) is more than a little scary. And, for the record, perhaps you could have chosen a more appropriate word than "stupid" to refute my argument, considering that you were barely capable of understanding the point I was making.

Strangely enough, I have no beef with you. But your "rights" are not being infringed. There are other things you could say, and be completely accurate--that happens not to be one of them.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Well if people want to consider me a vile misogynist that is their opinion. Scaring and shocking people shows I am doing something right.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Calexxia »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Well if people want to consider me a vile misogynist that is their opinion. Scaring and shocking people shows I am doing something right.
Interesting way of looking at the world.

Don't ya think that uptheass might say the same thing about his baiting of you?

Again, I have no quarrel with you, per se. But your logic confuses me.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Calexxia wrote:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Well if people want to consider me a vile misogynist that is their opinion. Scaring and shocking people shows I am doing something right.

The thing is his acts are not justified. His shit started all over some crap that occurred in December 2006 with a concert review.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Calexxia »

Calexxia wrote:

The thing is his acts are not justified. His shit started all over some crap that occurred in December 2006 with a concert review.
Ok, so....following on this train of thought--because I asked you to clarify which of your rights were being violated (which you could not do, because none were), does that justify you calling me a stupid bitch? That could be considered equally libelous as what you claim uptheass is doing to you. (And when it's written, it's "libel"--you originally referred to it as "slander".)
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

No but you insulted me. I have the right to insult back especially if I have something against you.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Calexxia »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:No but you insulted me. I have the right to insult back especially if I have something against you.
Ok, so, first off--you have something against me. Fair enough.

Second, I referred to you as an ignorant fool--while you might perceive that to be an insult, it was actually a statement of fact. "Ignorant" means that you are not knowledgeable about a topic (in this case, your rights or the definition of slander) and "fool" means someone who lacks understanding. In this particular discussion, both aspects of that statement are facts, not insults. Sorry that you were unable to realize that.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Ignorant is still an insult. I find it insulting. If the word oblivious was used I find that to be more of a compliment. Especially if the line is "you are oblivious to the issue" I would consider that a compliment.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Calexxia »

It wasn't a compliment, nor an insult. It was a statement of fact. Yes, there are other words that could have equally conveyed my point; the beauty of the English language is its number of synonyms. And, in the spirit of detente, I am struggling mightily to refrain from asking why you would consider it complimentary to be told you were oblivious to anything. But this question shall go unasked, since my previous questions all went unanswered.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

It is because the questions are crap. I am angry because someone can't learn to be civil and has to rely on lousy photoshops that deliberately insult me and make false accusations towards my sexuality.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Calexxia »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:It is because the questions are crap. I am angry because someone can't learn to be civil and has to rely on lousy photoshops that deliberately insult me and make false accusations towards my sexuality.
When someone states their rights are violated, how is asking "which" right was violated crap? However, in the spirit of the season, I do apologize for trying to understand your thought process.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Calexxia wrote:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:It is because the questions are crap. I am angry because someone can't learn to be civil and has to rely on lousy photoshops that deliberately insult me and make false accusations towards my sexuality.
When someone states their rights are violated, how is asking "which" right was violated crap? However, in the spirit of the season, I do apologize for trying to understand your thought process.
WHat I mean is my rights to happiness.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Calexxia »

Calexxia wrote:
WHat I mean is my rights to happiness.
But the "right to happiness" is not guaranteed anywhere, to my knowledge. Perhaps you are thinking of the Declaration of Independence, which states that it is self-evident that human beings have the right to the PURSUIT of happiness?
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Yeah. Even though it isn't official. I am frustrated and things are pissing me off.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Why don't you shut your fucking mouth you stupid bitch. You have been a total cunt since your gastro surgery. You were better off fat and stuffing yourself with twinkies.
Bwaahahahahahahahaha!!11!
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

This has to be the most surreal exchange I have ever seen on this board.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

chickenona wrote:This has to be the most surreal exchange I have ever seen on this board.
If by "surreal," you mean "chock full of retarded goodness," then yeah, the exchange is a fucking Dali painting.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

Grendel wrote:THREAD LOCK!!!
:lol: