uptheass wing of the PWN3GE institute

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: uptheass wing of the PWN3GE institute

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

sirrloin wrote:Image

Awww shit, you totally have my number. Way to go, ownmeister general.

:roll:
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Don't say I didn't warn you sirrloin. Shit's gonna hit the fan now motherfucker.

I'm going out for lunch today with the family, but as soon as I get home I'm gonna fuck you up so bad you're gonna think Joan of Arc had it easy.

Tell your brother I'm gonna fuck him up too.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

I just came from the restaurant and now my bitch wants us to go the beach.
I had to bitchslap her a few times because I'm the one who gets to decide what we do around here.

And I just decided we're going to the beach cause the weather is quite nice.

So, sirrloin, I guess you still have a few more hours before I destroy you.

You're living on borrowed time, you bitch faced faggot.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Sirrloin, judging from your picture it seems like someone blew a load on your arm and you decided to make that a tattoo.

You'd look more manly if you had a tramp stamp you fucking homo.

However, you're in luck. The sea was agitated today, so I have been saving bitches from drowning and giving them cock to mouth resuscitation the whole day.

Actually they all fucking died, but at least I tried.
Probably them lifeguards trying to make out with the bitches instead of administering artificial respiration before my arrival are to be blamed.
Guess I came too late.

But when I did came, it was in those whores' faces.

So anyway, I'm too fucking exhausted right now, so you got one more day to live.

But make no mistakes, I'm gonna hunt you down tomorrow and set your shitty tattoo on fire.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

See? Someone busts a nut on your arm, and all of a sudden you're speaking about nuts and squirrels and shit.

If Freud were here he'd explain you that you're in love with your dad and call you a faggot.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

I just said you have the hots for your dad (actually freud said it) and you tell me I have the Elektra complex and tell me to look it up?

Dude that's like I would accuse you of being a compulsive thief and you'd go "my made up wife just told me you're a kleptomaniac (look it up)".

Your idiocy outshines your queerness, even taking in consideration you had to ask your butt buddy for advise.

Sirrloin: "Honey, does this mullet guy has a point? Am I a disgusting queer?"

Grishnak Boss: "Shut up and blow me, or else I won't return you the favor and I also won't mow your lawn.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

That's true. In the Tard Olympics, there can only be one winner.

EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_q7IkUyDAc

my owning of zvd with the help of a fellow ownmeister or two
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

uptheass wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_q7IkUyDAc

my owning of zvd with the help of a fellow ownmeister or two

Nice to see the ownmeister community sticking together and helping each other out. This was one of the all time greatest. Can't forget Satan's contibutions either, the man's a genius. :D
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

LMAO @ sirrloin for asking his wife what she thinks about a big meany on Sludge.

Mullet head, quit picking on him, you'll make him cry next.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Watch your fucking language when you talk to Mickey, sirrloin. He's my homeboy, and now you just made me mad.

No more mr. nice guy. I was just gonna erase you from existence, but now? I will unleash the fucking fury on you, cum collector.

Cease the day, cause it will soon be over, and so will you.

Oh, and your wife is a goner too. Yeah bitch if you're reading this I'm gonna get you also.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

gimme_head wrote:Image

Sirrloin, judging from your picture it seems like someone blew a load on your arm and you decided to make that a tattoo.

LMFAO @ the imbecile gimme_head.

Seems you can't stop fantasizing about sperm and staring at men pics :lol:

gimme_head wrote:I just came from the restaurant and now my bitch wants us to go the beach.

Yeah, your "bitch" :lol: :?
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

sirrloin wrote:
I didn't ask her anything fuck head.
That's harsh, dude. Calling me a nasty name. I never called you a bad name.
sirrloin wrote:
She saw it and laughed. Laughed at the clowns on Sludge.
Liar. You showed it to her and asked for her "professional" opinion. If she laughed, she was laughing at you for posting at a place full of "clowns".

Listen, to prove this "wife" exists, get her to join here and give us her professional opinion herself. She must use the nym "Sirrloins_bitch" and type in pink font for authentication purposes.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Tomorrow I shall arrive to Atlanta at 4 pm to fuck up someone that pissed me off on the internet.

I need one of you southern losers to pick me up at the airport.

After that I'm gonna go after you, sirrloin. And we both now Atlanta ain't that far from where you are.

First I'm gonna make a cum tattoo on your wife's face, and then I'm gonna gut you like a pig, right after the grishnak boss makes you squeal and you make him squeal back.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

sirrloin wrote: What kind of retarded shit is this? If it's about me, Sorry, I am FAR, FAR from gay.
Don't worry, it's not about you. His gaydar is defective, can't even detect his own gayness.

And no, you are not FAR, FAR from gay. You're so close that if you look up you'll see the grishnak boss's face.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Your wife's pic is on the same Myspace page that the lame tattoo shot came from.

You know, the one you said was your brother. (right after you made the page private) :D

owned

P.S. Hot? Not really. Looks like a typical blonde wackjob living off welfare in some trailer park
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

She was in a pic with you at graduation.

I saw it and you know it. Don't call bullshit on me, son. I might even have saved the pics but will leave it at that if you just shut the fuck up and quietly go away.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

sirrloin wrote:
grishnak boss wrote:
gimme_head wrote:Image

LMFAO @ the imbecile gimme_head.

Seems you can't stop fantasizing about sperm and staring at men pics :lol:

gimme_head wrote:I just came from the restaurant and now my bitch wants us to go the beach.

Yeah, your "bitch" :lol: :?

What kind of retarded shit is this? If it's about me, Sorry, I am FAR, FAR from gay.
You're quite the stupid, eh? :)

No wonder that deformed portuges jew fag is owning you left and right.

Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

sirrloin wrote:
SoulsOfBlack wrote:She was in a pic with you at graduation.

I saw it and you know it. Don't call bullshit on me, son. I might even have saved the pics but will leave it at that if you just shut the fuck up and quietly go away.

Hmm, I guess you win and I'm owned in this one ya sneaky fuck! I'm only conceding cause I don't wanna drag family into it. Damn hard edge playing Sludge bastids!
But, there are some pics from a few years ago where she was stunning.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Holy shit are you sad.
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

sirrloin wrote:Not stupid, just ignoring you. You are the dense one. For the THIRD time, upthass already conceded I played him. Please pay attention.
nope i said that you could come back when you learned to use the quote function correctly and the search function you learned the quote function but never did learn to use the search function and figure out that i did in fact own many people that day in the lounge and just didnt wish to reply to you since your picture proved all that i needed to prove but thanks for playing and proving evenmore to everyone why you belong in the uptheass wing of the ownage institute
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

never mind
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

sirrloin wrote:You're quite the stupid, eh? :)

Not stupid, just ignoring you. You are the dense one. For the THIRD time, upthass already conceded I played him. Please pay attention.
Not only you're a dumbass using functions even a chimp could manage (like quote), you're also owning yourself in your own stupid reply.

LOL

OWNED

:lol:

EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

sirrloin wrote:But, there are some pics from a few years ago where she was stunning.

No words. Should have sent a poet.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

sirrloin wrote:
grishnak boss wrote:
sirrloin wrote:You're quite the stupid, eh? :)

Not stupid, just ignoring you. You are the dense one. For the THIRD time, upthass already conceded I played him. Please pay attention.
Not only you're a dumbass using functions even a chimp could manage (like quote), you're also owning yourself in your own stupid reply.

OWNED

Reading what you write on here is like the teacher in a Charlie Brown movie "Wah wah wah wah, wha wah wah wah. The only thing you own, is the shwanz in your hand.

[/color][/size]

Dumbest post EVER. You make no fuckin' sense when you're trying to quote other people. Are you too stupid to preview your posts before hitting "submit"?
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

yet another

thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

sirrloin wrote:
SoulsOfBlack wrote:yet another

Yup, you've epically failed to intimidate me again. Thanks for the laughs though!
You feel intimidation from message boards ?
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

sirrloin wrote:
Yup, you've epically failed to intimidate me again. Thanks for the laughs though!

sirrloin wrote: Hmm, I guess you win and I'm owned in this one ya sneaky fuck! I'm only conceding cause I don't wanna drag family into it. Damn hard edge playing Sludge bastids!
But, there are some pics from a few years ago where she was stunning.

:D
Why don't you take a break from here and go have relations with your "used to be stunning" wife?
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

huh :?: :roll:
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

I see you've found sirrloin's brothers.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

michelish wrote:It only took her over a year. Guns did it instantly.

Not with AFD they didn't. That shit was sitting on the shelves collecting dust until somebody at Geffen or the GNR camp went up and blew Viacom. Jungle didn't hit MTV until March '88 if memory serves me correct. Sweet Child hit later on in the spring or summer and Paradise City in the late fall or possibly even in early '89. That shit was on the shelves for ten months(July '88) before Geffen started greasing the wheels among other things.