uptheass wing of the PWN3GE institute

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: uptheass wing of the PWN3GE institute

Post by Heenan Snuka »

he's gone already.

lasted only 1 fuckin post.

fuck him
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
wickedsensation
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by wickedsensation »

uptheass wrote:you will be banned before i will i promise you that stupid asshole from wyoming lets see how many votes you get to ban me i bet not many your iq will probably be lower than the number of special keys you have on your special retard keyboard that is made for reatard who cant even count to ten and use a keyboard with colors and not numbers or letters

come back when you have something
uptheass wrote:the best ownings are yet to come
Itwalksamongus wrote:We were young and dumb and full of cum so we would take turns in the back of the van jacking each other off. It wasn't gay - it was out of necessity. Things were a lot different back then.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

A lot of classic Zombie/uptheass interaction in this thread. A stone cold classic!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
Mikky_Five
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Mikky_Five »

this thread is a blast from the past.

metal, even.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:15 pm
Calexxia wrote:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Just because I post it somewhere doesn't give people the right to take them and use them for their sick photoshops.
Under some legal decisions, yeah, it does.

You'd have to prove that you had suffered irreparable damage. Have you?
You'd have to prove that you were the person who took the photographs originally. Were you? Because otherwise, the intellectual property rights belong to the person who took the photo.
And even with all of the above, depending on what the T&C are, you may well have given up any IP rights that you would have had to start with.

He is fucking with my psyche. I did take them pics. Also quit defending the little cocksucker. He is getting close to getting the shit kicked out of him and I will do it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:22 am that is a total falsehood. besides the bars closed late and my mother called out of concern because I am never out that late. :roll:
:lol:
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:13 pm It is because nobody likes him. He is owned. A million against one means he is owned.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Grendel wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:51 am
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:13 pm It is because nobody likes him. He is owned. A million against one means he is owned.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I miss him.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!