uptheass wing of the PWN3GE institute

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

uptheass wing of the PWN3GE institute

Post by Gritt »

Just wondering if there are any plans for the construction of the uptheass wing seeing as how he's been owning more fools than an 1850's plantation owner lately.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Re: uptheass wing of the PWN3GE institute

Post by uptheass »

there should be ive already got a few entrys in the hungwell hall of fame i should have my own the list would be long and it should be a sticky

iggypoop
heavymetalzombie666
itbuyswhoresamongus
chickenonapony
mazarati
silent eyes
racist bane
landskank2000
kristy vicious
dance4u
michelish
burboun cowboy
anothernamechange
zakkvandime
foofighterflees
sirlloin
the mummy

all were owned
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

also

metal sludge ceo
idimindada
redman777
lisa vie
heylos reincarnation
genedeamon
the passenger
Last edited by uptheass on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

uptheass wrote: foofighterflees
:lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Blind Lemon Pledge
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Blind Lemon Pledge »

uptheass wrote:there should be ive already got a few entrys in the hungwell hall of fame i should have my own the list would be long and it should be a sticky

iggypoop
heavymetalzombie666
itbuyswhoresamongus
chickenonapony
mazarati
silent eyes
racist bane
landskank2000
kristy vicious
dance4u
michelish
burboun cowboy
anothernamechange
zakkvandime
foofighterflees
sirlloin
the mummy

all were owned
But none were bashed.

You're no jizzyjukebox.
I now own an astonishing twelve forks, of varying size and quality. Those ol' one fork, Hamburger Helper days are gone for good.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

uptheass wrote:there should be ive already got a few entrys in the hungwell hall of fame i should have my own the list would be long and it should be a sticky

iggypoop
heavymetalzombie666
itbuyswhoresamongus
chickenonapony
mazarati
silent eyes
racist bane
landskank2000
kristy vicious
dance4u
michelish
burboun cowboy
anothernamechange
zakkvandime
foofighterflees
sirlloin
the mummy

all were owned
That's a fine list you got there but lemme tell ya you have owned much much more people than that. I'll bet a bunch of lurkers are feeling totally owned by you right now.
As they should.
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

genedemon is also another one that i forgot
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

Blind Lemon Pledge wrote:

iggypoop
heavymetalzombie666
itbuyswhoresamongus
chickenonapony
mazarati
silent eyes
racist bane
landskank2000
kristy vicious
dance4u
michelish
burboun cowboy
anothernamechange
zakkvandime
foofighterflees
sirlloin
the mummy

all were owned
But none were bashed.

You're no jizzyjukebox.
:roll:

who is jizzyjukebox
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

michelish wrote:You own nothing. Classy fred is the only ownmeister here, sorry. But you keep doing your thing and it'll be your little secret. K? :mrgreen:
you can come back when you dont think that just because guns n roses was 7 times platinum in 91 their albums were not bought back by geffen but because paula abdul sold the same ammount of albums in 91 that her albums had to be bought back by her label you have nothing but a home buisness to tend to come back when you know something
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Sixdgritt wrote:Just wondering if there are any plans for the construction of the uptheass wing seeing as how he's been owning more fools than an 1850's plantation owner lately.

No kidding. After I saw this exchange about Mummy, I nearly dropped a load. LOL what the fuck is a "snapper head"?

uptheass wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:If ownings were gangbangs, he'd have to change his name to Annabel Chong.

that would be a fitting name for him since he lives in jap land and is in love with a snapper head
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

the mummy is the easiest one to own here even easier than iggy poop
uptheass wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
uptheass wrote: ive been to the rainbow lots of times
Really? Then tell us which table one would sit at so a sign that says Rainbow Bar & Grill would appear behind them in a picture.

We'll wait.
thanks for proving that you have never been to the rainbow there is no table there that you could sit at and have the rainbows sign appear behind them in a picture

owned
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

michelish wrote:
uptheass wrote:
michelish wrote:You own nothing. Classy fred is the only ownmeister here, sorry. But you keep doing your thing and it'll be your little secret. K? :mrgreen:
you can come back when you dont think that just because guns n roses was 7 times platinum in 91 their albums were not bought back by geffen but because paula abdul sold the same ammount of albums in 91 that her albums had to be bought back by her label you have nothing but a home buisness to tend to come back when you know something

phhht. no she didnt. Business is good thanks for asking!
i didnt ask how buisness was but thanks for dodging your claim about guns n roses and paula abduls sales figures
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

michelish wrote:You own nothing. Classy fred is the only ownmeister here, sorry.

Really? You're delusional. :D

I can't even name one person CFB has owned.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

use your illusion was 7 times platinum and paula abduls forever your girl was 7 times platinum but michelish claims paulas sales numbers were fixed and has yet to provide any proof to that claim
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

so you just cut and pasted from wiki no suprise still no proof that paulas numbers were faked they were certified numbers 7 times platinum come back when you have proof that her numbers are faked
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

michelish wrote:Only if you can provide those still shots from that movie you say you were in. Still waiting on those.

nice dodge

come back when you can actually provide proof that paulas numbers were faked

take your time
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

michelish wrote:You too kanye!
exactly why you belong on my list of the owned

owned
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

michelish wrote:You own shit you beaten down little man. LOL! Go listen to the Coreys and beat off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cylUp7cRU7s

so still no proof that paulas album sales were fixed come back when your done dancing around your goofy claims

take your time
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

michelish wrote:still waiting for my pics! I will admit i have no proof but you still cant compare gnr to paula.
i can compare paula to guns n roses if i want to but since you always miss the point ill explain it again for you paula was certified 7 times platinum and use your illusion was as well guns n roses released albums in 1988 and 1991 so did paula but because you like guns n roses better than you like paula you make up lies about paulas album sales but refuse to admit why you made that up
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

michelish wrote:It only took her over a year. Guns did it instantly. I think you just see what you want to see. And i still dont believe the numbers. Its MY opinion. Its nothing I "made up". I'm skeptical on it because she's just not that talented in the singing dept. The only reason her albums sold at all was because of her involvemet with Janet Jackson. She had alot of good connections. Gee. I seem to recall Paula being sued by one of her backup singers because it mostly her voice being heard on the albums.

Photos? Didnt think so.
it had nothing to do with janet jackson or that you dont think that shes a good singer the album was certified 7 times platinum and there is no proof or reason to think that her album sales numbers would be fake anymore than there is to think that guns n roses album sales numbers are fake there is no fakery or reasons other than you are talking out of your ass come back when you have something
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

i dont want to compare shit to shitier im comparing two artists that both sold an album that was certified 7 times platinum and how rich it is for you to claim that paulas numbers were made up but you cant proivde any proof or anything behind your baseless claims other than you dont think that she is not a good singer how many connections did guns n roses have in 1991 that would help them paulas first album sold the same ammount as that album did
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

michelish wrote:I told you i had no proof on my baseless claims.
exactly why you belong on the list thanks for trying drive thru

owned
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

keep waiting im not going to post them until you show me someone else who has posted theirs besides if i do the people on the owned list will just photochop them

nice try
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

michelish wrote:The king of back peddle has spoken! Just the answer i was expecting.
Thanks again and have a nice day. :lol:

nope no back peddle ive never said i was going to post them so there was no back peddle come back when you know what your talking about
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

michelish wrote:You back peddle by trying to change the subject to others posting their production stills.
thats not back peddling come back when you know what back peddling is
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

michelish wrote:I know exactly what it is. I used the term on you a few months back and you actually had the balls to tell me i misspelled it. Now YOU use it all the time. I've noticed that about you. You take expressions that others have used on you and recycle them. Much like the term rikki used to describe HMZ. You took that shit and ran with it like a retard with a deflated football. You're about as original as dirt.

nope i used that term before you even registered here it didnt take any balls to tell you that you misspelled it because i used it first and i dont like to see my words misspelled why would a retard want a deflated football come back when your not copying my sayings

take your time
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

michelish wrote:Shuuuuure ya did. And ya. Your spelling is impeccable. :lol:
PROOF. None? thought so. Who else have you ripped off? I'm sure the list is endless.

so nothing but more back peddling

advantage uptheass
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

michelish wrote:Still waiting for proof that used this expression before i was even registered.
Looks like you are doing the back peddling. sorry. :mrgreen: Keep on keepin on. Are you legs tired yet?
I like it on top. Whats my name bitch?
keep waiting idiot why do you obsses over me
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

uptheass wrote:to the poster named sirloin who told me that kat von d was not the best tattoo artist in the world and he called them tats tattooed people do not call them tats and he claimed that he had tattoos and knew something about tattoos :roll:

he also claimed that he was not fred courys manager and i have verified with fred coury and he is not fred courys manager but he did run fred courys website and he did have the cinderella demos removed that hank hill posted

sirloin come back when your done lying and being exposed by the resident ownmiester your in over your head with me

owned
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

uptheass wrote:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I never asked about your pictures and I don't care.