Tim Miller Makes a Startling Confession

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Tim Miller Makes a Startling Confession

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

No dental plan at MIT? WTF? That shit is nasty.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Cut him some slack, he didn't have his falsies in.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Man, what happened here? The Mummy's now avoiding this thread like it's dental hygiene.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Maybe he's finally had some common sense knocked into him and decided to go see a dentist?

Nah, he's probably in a drug stupor in some Tokyo alley after shooting some bad smack.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Craig1168 wrote:Ha ha ha Grendel!!! Awesome pic and so fitting. Mummy on his three day heroin binge flipping out on his dad.

Epic!

I've been watching you for awhile and I must say those are some of the most classless things I have ever read from someone on the internet. You're just a jerk who is not worth talking to anymore. It's one think to be a jackss talking shit and telling lies just to stir shit up, but this is beyond moronic. If you want to come here and make an ass of yourself be my guest, but keep Tim out of it you frigging asshole. I'm keeping an eye on you.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

:D
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Constantine wrote:
Craig1168 wrote:Ha ha ha Grendel!!! Awesome pic and so fitting. Mummy on his three day heroin binge flipping out on his dad.

Epic!

I've been watching you for awhile and I must say those are some of the most classless things I have ever read from someone on the internet. You're just a jerk who is not worth talking to anymore. It's one think to be a jackss talking shit and telling lies just to stir shit up, but this is beyond moronic. If you want to come here and make an ass of yourself be my guest, but keep Tim out of it you frigging asshole. I'm keeping an eye on you.

Are you "ItWalksOtherBoyfriend"?
thats_what_she_said
Playing Frat Parties

Post by thats_what_she_said »

Constantine wrote:I've been watching you for awhile and I must say those are some of the most classless things I have ever read from someone on the internet. You're just a jerk who is not worth talking to anymore. It's one think to be a jackss talking shit and telling lies just to stir shit up, but this is beyond moronic. If you want to come here and make an ass of yourself be my guest, but keep Tim out of it you frigging asshole. I'm keeping an eye on you.
So does the Mummy's cock taste like Geritol and failure?
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:Are you "ItWalksOtherBoyfriend"?
Throughout my life I constantly hear 'you're such a fag', 'you're so gay...You could be the smartest guy in the world, but if you give those words a negative connotation I lose all respect for you. I'm not gay...Tim's not gay...but we tolerate and respect other people lifestyles because we are decent human beings. For those of us who are secure with their sexuality, those words and itheir negative usage don't mean shit.
So shut up and go away if that's all you have to say...
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Take.Your.Own.Advice
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Take.Your.Own.Advice »

Constantine wrote:So shut up and go away if that's all you have to say...
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Take.Your.Own.Advice wrote:
Constantine wrote:So shut up and go away if that's all you have to say...
I was about to tell you to just go fuck yourself but then I realized you were an alternym so I just started feeling bad for you instead.
Last edited by Constantine on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Constantine wrote:
SoulsOfBlack wrote:Are you "ItWalksOtherBoyfriend"?
Throughout my life I constantly hear 'you're such a fag', 'you're so gay...You could be the smartest guy in the world, but if you give those words a negative connotation I lose all respect for you. I'm not gay...Tim's not gay...but we tolerate and respect other people lifestyles because we are decent human beings. For those of us who are secure with their sexuality, those words and itheir negative usage don't mean shit.
So shut up and go away if that's all you have to say...

Why did you get all bent out of shape if my comment means nothing to someone as evolved as yourself?
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:Why did you get all bent out of shape if my comment means nothing to someone as evolved as yourself?
I just wanted to show you how ignorant your comment really was.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

Classy Fred Blassy wrote:
Grendel wrote:I just got a PM that said Itwalks pays to receive soiled panties from vending machines in Japan. Is this true?

Of course it's true. He also claims to live in a mansion but does in fact live in a dirty shoe boxed sized apartment in a Japanese ghetto.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4DmHHxYB5g
I owe it all to the ball. :lol:
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

TimBerrington wrote:
Constantine wrote:
SoulsOfBlack wrote:Why did you get all bent out of shape if my comment means nothing to someone as evolved as yourself?
I just wanted to show you how ignorant your comment really was.

Prove it dipshit!
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Fuck off, ItWalks.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:Fuck off, ItWalks.
I guess it's alright for everyone to be a total douche as long as they join the pileup?

SoulsofCrap, I understand Tim threw you into this psychotic panic...I also UNDERSTAND you are acting out your gay fantasies. The truth always prevails, whether you like it or not.
Mr.Haney
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by Mr.Haney »

Constantine wrote:Throughout my life I constantly hear 'you're such a fag', 'you're so gay
- As Timmy Mirror once said, "Where there's smoke, there's fire."
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

How many CDs could he possibly be selling as a result of a parody MySpace page? :lol:
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

MoI wrote: Read it and learn.
I'll wait.
Does anyone else have no respect for fat people?
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

thats_what_she_said wrote:So does the Mummy's cock taste like Geritol and failure?

You're just a piece of homophobic trash, too stupid to understand Tim is just a regualar guy doing what he loves for a living. A musician that was signed to a record deal, played the sunset strip in the late 80's and that teaches at M.I is a failure?
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Classy Fred Blassy wrote:
deathcurse wrote:Man, what happened here? The Mummy's now avoiding this thread like it's dental hygiene.
He's still alive and well and living in a world of lies!

Man, his spelling and grammar are atrocious.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
PussinBoots36
In Retirement

Post by PussinBoots36 »

Classy Fred Blassy wrote:A very reliable source has told me it stands for Renée.
Perhaps it's "René?" The extra "e" would make him a female. Wait...Nevermind.
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."
--Jonathan Swift
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

MoI wrote:
Constantine wrote:
MoI wrote: Read it and learn.
I'll wait.
Does anyone else have no respect for fat people?
I'm confused now. Are you saying Mumra is fat, or that you are fat, or that you are fat Mumra?

Please explain.
Can't trade those food stamps for a mirror huh? I see.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Took you almost 2 months to think up that witty reply?
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Bump :wink:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

I know that some people over the years have claimed that The Mummy either posts under a different nym or lurks but I'm not buying it. He's not savvy enough to come up with a different posting style than his own insufferable self, and he wouldn't be able to just come here and lurk without giving us a Tim Millerism.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I think The Mummy is like Cantstop in his OCD-like tendencies. He wouldn't be able to hide for long. If he is hiding, I'd be pretty shocked. I'd love it if it were true--that would be hilarious.

Bair Hand is very Mummy-esque but he has a ways to go.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Jesus, reading this thread was a good reminder of why people paid actual real money to have the boring old bastard banned. The single worst poster in Sludge history.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Bair Hand is very Mummy-esque but he has a ways to go.
I made the thread about that mainly just to fling a handful of poop at him, but the truth is Fail hand has neither the gall nor the stubborn will to verbally torture everybody like Tim had.

You have to wonder what's worse: Being the most notoriously awful poster this place has ever had or a weak, witless, flaccid imitation of that?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.