Where is Iggy?

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Re: Where is Iggy?

Post by SanityClause »

Hungwell wrote:HAHAHA!!

With that fat fuck ace's help, Helix boy throws up another Fail-Mary.

Hopefully I get even more tit-shots sent to me then the first time they were posted!

Stupid, allow me to let you in on something that's not even remotely a secret.

I have met many Sludgers in real life. Many times. I have had them over to my house. I have had them stay for weekends. I am actually a very nice guy. Those pics and others have been shown before on many occasions. No one cares.

The truth is I have never publicly shared anything meaningful (personal) about myself on these boards or anywhere on the intrawebz. I don't have the slightest need for validation from strangers. I also have never posted pics of myself to prove that I'm capable of stealing away your boyfriend.

Because I don't give a fuck what you think. About Anything. Get it? :wink:

Now, I'm sorry I destroyed you with one post earlier but you will have to step your game way up if your dreams of joining The Tard Army are to be realized.

PS. I love how you still don't understand what being "logged on" means. You actually believe that by clicking the "auto log" button that you are always "logged on". You put in 23 hours yesterday without refraining from clicking on something for 20 minutes. You must be plum tuckered out by now.

edited for P.S.
YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!
You mean to fucking say after all this time, this isn't you???

Fuck, I'm gutted.......
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

I'm amazed you can see what Hungwell looks like from one of Globmans' pics.
Scoundrel
I Put The Sexy In Dyslexia

Post by Scoundrel »

MickeyG wrote:I'm amazed you can see what Hungwell looks like from one of Globmans' pics.
TheMightyMaiden wrote: At some point you think "what the fuck am I doing" when you can't tell the cadaver's ass from his face because of all the dissection you do.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

MickeyG wrote:I'm amazed you can see what Hungwell looks like from one of Globmans' pics.
:lol:

While her 'artistic' shots led the way to one of the funniest threads I have ever read, she actually does have a boatload of good ones to boot. Like mine!

I just noticed this quote from Cock Stroker (one of my stalkers, ya know, the people who can't stand my threads but always post in 'em).

Cock Stroker's Ejaculate wrote:bashing folks you'll never encounter in a face-to-face meeting.
Another intraweb tough guy insinuating that I wouldn't happily make him smell my fingers in person. You're in So Cal, right? Anytime you want to show me how tough you are "face-to-face" just let me know.

He's another one of the short bus imbeciles who felt threatened to learn that their own "vaunted knowledge" of music is actually just shy of commonplace.
jaimest.lane
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by jaimest.lane »

For some reason when I look at the photos produced here, I think of the song Goofy Goober.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

IDIOTINDADA wrote:Fuck after seeing those pics...HUNGWELL can say whatever the fuck he wants about my appearance...that dude is uglier than puerto rican shower curtains.

P.S. nice shorts faggot...do they make them for men?

"puerto rican shower curtains"

You're actually getting worse at this.

I've never commented on any of your 600 ugly as fuck pics that your attention whoring fat ass has posted on this site. Or the fact that you look like a trans-gendered Herman Munster.

It's more fun to point and laugh at your incessant whining when you are getting the attention that you deserve.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

IDIOTINDADA wrote:So do you buy the watermelons in bulk when you squish them?

Sorry Frankenmoron, but I don't own an English to Horribly Unfunny Dictionary.

Post within seconds and then refresh the fuck outta this thread 'till I respond.

Thanks.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

What's much funnier than Hungwell's appearance (on which I will not comment) is the fact that Abe "Muffin Top" Freshley Himthelf posted those pics like they were a revelation and he bagged on Hungwell's looks (while attempting to not-so-valiantly defend Iggy because he "theemth like a good guy") in the process. The guy whose ass pic and headshots are impossible to distinguish... come the fuck on.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Seeing just how he'll make a fool of himself is the fun part, though. If he'd simply called someone a pedophile again and gotten himself banned, I'd be yawning.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I always love it when someone's gearing up for The_Big_Reveal and when it finally happens, it's met with a "So?" and/or a thorough evaluation of the poster's stupidity.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

deathcurse wrote:I always love it when someone's gearing up for The_Big_Reveal and when it finally happens, it's met with a "So?" and/or a thorough evaluation of the poster's stupidity.

Fuck you deathcurse.....you asked for this shit!!

EVERYBODY SAY HELLO TO

COME GET SOME, BISH!!
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

It's true. I am a glass of orange juice. :cry:
jaimest.lane
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by jaimest.lane »

Hillarious on so many different levels..., I do not know how anyone could call the other one a name?

Who has a :

1. Googlier eye Iggypopwilleatiself or Hungwell?
2. Who has a better skullet Iggy or Hungwell?
3. Who would win in a fist fight Iggy or Hungwell?
4. Who would win in a stare down contest Iggy or Hungwell?
5. Who wears a hat better Iggy or Hungwell?
PeteWaysLiver
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by PeteWaysLiver »

Not that I give a fuck about any of you, but this is turning into some funny shit.

One ugly tard slagging of another ugly tard!
Scoundrel
I Put The Sexy In Dyslexia

Post by Scoundrel »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:HUNGWELL looks like the photo negative of the black guy stealing beer during KATRINA.

Oh snap.

:lol:
TheMightyMaiden wrote: At some point you think "what the fuck am I doing" when you can't tell the cadaver's ass from his face because of all the dissection you do.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

yet the mystery remains.....

WHERE'S IGGY?????
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

MurrayFiend wrote:What's much funnier than Hungwell's appearance (on which I will not comment) is the fact that Abe "Muffin Top" Freshley Himthelf posted those pics like they were a revelation and he bagged on Hungwell's looks (while attempting to not-so-valiantly defend Iggy because he "theemth like a good guy") in the process. The guy whose ass pic and headshots are impossible to distinguish... come the fuck on.
Comment away, Murray.

All of those pics are just fine with me. None were taken with GQ in mind. I'm wearing The_Best Jersey ever made along with a pair of black cargo shorts. A black personalized cap and a black leather jacket. Crazy shit, I know.

Being pie-eyed after 12 Jacks and having a googly eye are totally different things. There are a dozen Sludgers who know I don't have a googly eye. There are 2 hundred Sludgers who know Melty has one eye lookin' at the clock on the clubhouse wall while the other is lookin' at your shoe.

I ain't remotely fat and everyone knows that abe, IDIMUNSTER, Melty and ace are morbidly obese.

I got hair while Melty and ace are featherless.

The reason that I didn't care that abe posted the pics he was sent from ace ( they're not on Sherry's site) is that they have been up before multiple times and there's nothing wrong with them.

So have it brother.

IDIOTINDADA wrote:Be careful...HUNGWELL will reply to you in a way he finds quite biting and clever.
Damn right, you're uglier than a Polish Bath Mat!

How was that?
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:Wow a PERSONALIZED CAP...I had no idea...I take back all the other things I said about you and your glass eye and RIFF RAFF hair...PERSONALIZED??? Like at the mall??? Fuck I saw those KIOSKS but figured they were for like rich Saudi businessmen...

I'm fat and don't have a PERSONALIZED CAP and LEATHER JACKET that DICE CLAY would give to GOODWILL.

What, no "nigerian wash cloth" slag? C'mon Frankenlickety, don't go soft on me now!

And don't act like you've ever rode your fat ass all the way to the Mall before. Typin' your witless one-liners has you outta breath.

Now, the pic I like!

You deserve another cheeseburger!
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
Hungwell wrote:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Wow a PERSONALIZED CAP...I had no idea...I take back all the other things I said about you and your glass eye and RIFF RAFF hair...PERSONALIZED??? Like at the mall??? Fuck I saw those KIOSKS but figured they were for like rich Saudi businessmen...

I'm fat and don't have a PERSONALIZED CAP and LEATHER JACKET that DICE CLAY would give to GOODWILL.

What, no "nigerian wash cloth" slag? C'mon Frankenlickety, don't go soft on me now!

And don't act like you've ever rode your fat ass all the way to the Mall before. Typin' your witless one-liners has you outta breath.

Now, the pic I like!

You deserve another cheeseburger!
Somebody sure is desperate for my attention tonight...and FAT JOKES??? Not even clever FAT JOKES??? Pathetic.

By the way a ring of hair on the back of your head is not considered having hair anymore than wearing a leather jacket bought at a boutique catering to out of shape elderly gay drama teachers makes you a biker.
HAHA, even YOU don't believe that you just tried to flip the attention seeking script on me.

As always, you struggle to see the keyboard over your chins, type "LOOK AT ME", get shit on, pick up your gunt and waddle out.

But I should give you props for pulling out the fresh material like "Dice and Goodwill", that was a knee-slapper.

Next time just stick with your "Indonesian Towell Rack" material.

That was gold.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Hungwell wrote:Comment away, Murray.
I said "I will not comment", and so I will not comment. I'm principled and shit.

Besides, I've got nothing.
Scaryhead
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Scaryhead »

I'm throwing "Haitian Medicine Cabinet" at Murray.

It's filled with lots of voodoo and things to get rid of AIDS that make me laugh.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

IDIHEFFERNAN wrote:
Hungwell wrote:HAHA, even YOU don't believe that you just tried to flip the attention seeking script on me.

As always, you struggle to see the keyboard over your chins, type "LOOK AT ME", get shit on, pick up your gunt and waddle out.

But I should give you props for pulling out the fresh material like "Dice and Goodwill", that was a knee-slapper.

Next time just stick with your "Indonesian Towell Rack" material.

That was gold.
MORE ATTENTION!! MORE I SAY!! I'M GONNA KEEP SAYIN A BUNCH OF SHIT THAT I KNOW IS UNTRUE CAUSE I GOT NOTHIN AND I HATE IT THAT YOU ONLY USE THE TRUTH TO GOATSE MY FAT ASS!!

Just do what you do best,

stop blaming others for not knowing what your cock looks like, and you won't be laughed at for trying too hard.

You have 7,000 posts, no job, no car, spider veins coursing through your moonscaped ass and cankles to beat the band yet you're gonna talk about appearence and "confidence in reality" :lol:

You have copied and pasted the same whiny "Can I play" posts dozens of times in threads that you can't stop refreshing while trying to find someone daffy enough to believe that they don't interest you.

I damn near never click on or post in your threads yet you follow me around like my own personal extremely overweight pup.

PS. I love how you got upset at my pointing out that your jokes are weaker than your libido. Thats to be expected from a Liberian Soap Dispenser.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

"I have family, friends, and credit cards."

Image.

"Me too."

"Image

"Can I haz rent voucher?"

I'm so counter-culture that I don't drive. PLEASE LOOK AT ME!"
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

gr8twhte wrote:Image

The whole post was funny but this made me LOL. It just sounds like something he would say on 30 Rock.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

FATTERTHANPETERGRIFFININDADA wrote:I have zero qualms about my appearance...and neither do the women that fuck me on a regular basis...

Whatever you say, KRAMDENDADA. If you say pissin' on your nuts doesn't get old who are we to disagree?

I always heard you Salvadorian Shower Heads were great dreamers.

And fat.

Really, really fat.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
deathcurse wrote:

The whole post was funny but this made me LOL. It just sounds like something he would say on 30 Rock.
Somehow I have never seen a single episode of that show...and I love ALEC BALDWIN as much as he loves berating his own child.
Brilliant show. I await its return impatiently.

Anyway, back to the clusterfuck.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Image.

"Me too."

"Image

"Can I haz rent voucher?"

I'm so counter-culture that I don't drive. PLEASE LOOK AT ME!"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

You know a flame war has taken a turn towards the awesome when grown men start bragging about having sex with women.

God, I miss Rockskar.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I miss Rockskar.
Me too.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

Does this help?
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.